The Enduring Love ✔( Complete...

By meera_sengupta

"I don't have a single friend since childhood.. No one never want to play with me or talk with me... I spend... More

Prologue!!
Short Trailer!!
My dark life!
Street Fight!!
Who is he???
Murder in the campus!!
My luckiest day!!
Who are you?
My first friend!!
Sidharth's plan!!
Everything change!!
Jealous princess!!
Confusion, Pregnancy, Irish!!
Food, rashmi, pain!!
Reason of pain!!!
Spirit, fire, irish!!
Brightness!!
Delicious Breakfast!!
Interrogation, Fight, Call!!
Search for the culprit!?
Notes, Mohali, Suspense!!
Punishment!!
Killer!!
Shifting together!!
Flower, food, love!!
Cottage!!
His Possessiveness!!
Sleeping together!!
Hurt!!
The old enemy!!
Our first meeting!!
Confused feelings!!
Girlfriend, Moon, Vervain!!
Forget him!!
Upcoming Problem!!
Heartbeats!!
Our first kiss!!
Changed Princess!?
Muffins!?
Two Strangers
Mine!!
First half of mating!!
Sana's confession!!
Welcome!!
Angry Sidharth!!
Devilinge!!!
Old Witch!!
Trip to manali!!!
Sana's father!!
Reason of controlling!!!
Me or him!!
Angry Kitten!!
Sana's secret!!
Sad sidharth!!
My sunshine
Birthday!!!
Her Protector!!!
Her everything!!!
Rogues!!!
Wedding!!!
Binding for Forever!!!
Kidnapped!!!
Soulmates!!
Planning for war!!
Don't mess with me!!
News!!
Realisation!!
Decision!!
Leaving Everything!!!
Broken!!
Enduring love!!
Happiness !!
Epilogue!!
Notice

war!!!

3K 497 77
By meera_sengupta

Ch - 63

Sana is sitting with her friends when suddenly ayirvi open the door and says by coming near her with two mens, "Bring that bitch behind me. Your time going to end soon." She said to Sana. She look at her in confusion as none of them have a single idea that where she is going to take her. Those men's come and start pulling her outside by grabbing her hands.

Sana look back to her friends who follow them. Ayirvi is walking in the front, they took sana to a huge hall which is filled with so many people and samarth is standing in the middle. A cell is placed at the left side of samarth, they lock sana inside it and stand around her. Samarth move towards sana with a smirks and says, "Hy! Confuse right? Actually i got to know that your mate is here, so i thought let him saw his mate."

Sana look at the other side in anger where her friends are standing. Jenie wink at her and says, "Don't worry babes, we will free you whenever you will say. As annie already stole the key from his mens." Sana blink her eyes softly without let anyone know and look towards the main entrance.

Suddenly her heart start beating faster, that current passes through her spine indicates her that sidharth is here. She close her eyes putting hand near her heart when she heard his voice, "I am here princess, going to enter inside his place. In which side he keep you?" Taking a breath Sana try to say from inside she don't know its work or not, "I am in a hall, where almost all of his people is standing."

"He is here in front of me and i locked in a cage." Sidharth heard all this and says, "Shit, this means we can't make you free without the fight." Sana smile inwardly and says, "You can hear me, even when i am not uttering a single word. Now don't worry sidharth and come here, we will win." Sidharth asks her to get ready for running whenever he will asks.

After sometimes the door open, sana lift her eyes towards him. Finally after two days she saw her sidharth in front of her eyes, tears start flowing from her eyes. He look at her and nodded in no, than look at samarth who smirks at him. Jack and some other members come from back. He roam his eyes all over the place, where samarth's army is waiting for the fight.

Moving towards him he look at ayirvi and says in anger, "You will never get me." Samarth take a step towards sidharth and says, "Welcome mr. Alpha, nice to see after all this years." Sidharth smirks and says, "You are still the same coward samarth, who knows stabbing from back. Never have the quality to be the king, my not so dear brother."

Gritting teeth he says, "At least i am not stupid like you who come for a fight with such a small amount of people. Or do i say, you left only this people in your so called pack. A bunch of useless people." Nodded sidharth take a glance at Sana and says, "Come to the actual point, what do you want?" He takes a breath and says in mind, "Princess asks your ghost gang to open the lock."

Sana blink her eyes and says, "Ohk." She look at Jenni and gesture her sneakily to open the door. Samarth smirks and says, "I want the whole empire including the chair of alpha." He take a paper and says, "Sign them, leave the pack and go anywhere you want with your mate."

Sidharth is going to say something when he feels that someone is writing something on his hand. Closing eyes he try to feel the words which says, "I am kashish, no one can see us. My whole team is here by using invisibility spell. Tell us what to do?" Sighing sidharth open his eyes say the same to sana in mind then look at samarth, "What if i say no?".

Frowning he says, " Then you will loose your mate for lifetime. Decide fast who is more important." Smiling he move a step back close his eyes and howl loudly, before samarth react hundreds of werewolves coming there by breaking the walls, and vampires are sitting upside him. Sidharth rush to sana hold her hand and going to move outside when some vampires of samarth going to attack on them but suddenly pause at their place.

Sana turns and saw viren stopping them by his power. Aastha and her vampire friends are fighting with samarth's pack, they biting their neck, twisting legs when suddenly samarth's witches start doing some spell on vampires, they kneeled down on the floor by holding their head. Werewolves move to attack the witches but they perform the same spell on them also.

Suddenly the witches start flying in air and thrown outside by Peter. Kashish and her witches are perform the same spell on samarth's vampires and werewolves in the meantime Jack, kushal and other were start killing them. Sidharth kill that vampires and by taking there heart out from body and start moving outside with sana.

Viren go outside and stop all witches through his powers, in meantime jenni, anni and joy start killing them. Viren says them that he can sense that they are not the positive one, so their death is better for the humanity. Sidharth is running when  suddenly ayirvi come try to kill sana from behind but Jack stop her, but in that his one hand get injured. Turning sidharth roared, transform into his werewolves form and twist her neck to the other side.

Sana look at all of them in shock, sidharth hold jack uncle and asks one werewolf to take him outside somewhere safe. Moving towards sana he asks her to sit upside him, she come out of her shock and sit by holding him tightly. Looking at everyone who almost finished samarth's army, he turns and start running outside.

Here all the finished in few minutes the place is filled with blood and dead bodies. Vampires start loosing their controls and sucking blood from the bodies, witches look at everything and go from there. Werewolves  check the whole place but didn't find samarth anywhere. Here sidharth is running towards their forest camp suddenly a werewolf come in front of him, same in size like him.

Sana hold sidharth more tightly and says, "Samarth." Groaning sidharth says to sana in mind, "Get down slowly princess and run to the left side straight, without any argument." Said he bend down slowly, she nodded and run after kissing near his ear. Samarth is going to run towards her when sidharth hold him from back throw to the other side.

Samarth twist his head and jump on sidharth, he hold him by his front legs and roll over him. Both are rolling and fall on one side, sidharth grab his one leg and  twist it to the other side, he groans and does the same with his. Groaning sidharth hit him so hard with head that he fall on a bit far by breaking a tree.

Sidharth get up somehow and jump on him by using three legs, samarth grab a broken piece of wood and going to stab him but he hit him and the wood fall. Sidharth grab two edgy piece of woods and stab on his both front legs, he groaned as blood start oozing from there.

Shook his head sidharth dig his teeth on him so hard that it bring out some skin of samarth with fur. Holding an another edgy wood sidharth stab it on his stomach. Groaning suddenly samarth come back to his human form, he is screaming in pain. Sidharth also come in his human form, his one hand is fractured. Grabbing a wood he says, "I never wanted to kill you, even after knowing that you the murderer of my brothers.".

"But change my decision at the moment when you thinking of harm my princess. I can forgive any mistake but not when someone try to harm my princess. Good bye brother." Said he stab on his heart, samarth chocked and soon died. A small drop of tears escaping from sidharth's eyes which he wiped immediately. After transforming into werewolf form he carry samarth on his back and move towards the camp somehow.

Sana rush to the direction when find kaushal there, she move to him and says that sidharth having a fight with samarth. He asks sana to be inside the camp, jack is also there with other werewolves. He is going to see sidharth. Kushal run towards the direction when find injured sidharth come by carrying dead samarth. He immediately rush to him grab the body and asks him about the injury.

He asks him to calm down and get some clothes for him. Nodded kushal run with the body, he placed it at a place move inside the tent transform himself, wear clothes and rush to sidharth by grabbing his clothes. Sana is sitting inside a tent with jack, whose hand has a bandage. Just then they heard kushal's voice from outside.

Sana is shocked to see his injured hand, a severe pain causes inside her body. Moving towards him she take him inside a camp, doctor is already there who is also a werewolf. He treat sidharth, in the whole time sana is sobbing silently by sitting besides him.

All rest vampires, werewolves, witches and ghosts come there and waited inside the tents.

***************************************
Let's see what happens next!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 315 30
I take a step back and every step I take he matches it with one of his own. He reaches his hand out infront of me and grabs me by my throat. He pins...
5.2K 234 30
CONTENT CONTAINS : INTRUSIVE THOUGHTS MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ABUSE TORTURE GORE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED O...
302K 16.2K 52
❝What sin did I commit in my past life that I have to tolerate you in this life?" "A very grave one for which you're still paying." She replied in an...
71.8K 3K 46
Have you ever experienced love ? Have you ever longed for love ? This is a story .. A tale of two hearts .. Two persons who longed and desire...