You Belong To Me || ✔️

By slutt4yhu

-COMPLETED- 18 year old Delilah Jones just got out of a 4-year relationship to have discovered her best frien... More

preface
-1-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
CHARACTERS
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-45-
-46-
-47-
-48-
-49-
AUTHOR ANNOUNCEMENT
-50-

-2-

1.8K 46 1
By slutt4yhu

A little while later, I'm coming down the stairs, and suddenly there's a knock at the door. I pull my phone out and check the time. 2:43 pm. That must be Alicia, I thought to myself. As I climb down the rest of the stairs and get ready to answer the door, I'm startled by a loud voice.

"Open the door you bitch!" It yelled, and I immediately recognized it as Daniel. Daniel pounded and kicked at the door. He was yelling profanities and threats and to be honest it was scaring me. I quickly called 9-1-1 and asked them to please hurry because my ex-boyfiend was trying to break in. I gave them my address and quickly hung up.

I ran upstairs and grabbed a bag and stuffed some clothes in it, and went to Tara's room and packed a diaper bag full of things. There was no way I was staying home alone. I would stay with Alicia or I would get a hotel room. But Daniel was scaring me.  My phone started ringing and I jumped, and then nervously laughed at myself. It was Alicia.
I answered and immediately she said,

"Why is Daniel banging on the door like a madman?"

"I broke up with him and now he's yelling threats, and to be honest he is scaring me," I desperately said into the phone.

"I hope you called the cops!" she whisper-yelled at me.

"Obviously! They should be here any moment. I have to go get Tara then we are going straight to a hotel," I said into the line.

"Im coming with you," she said mater-of-factly into the phone and then hung up.

After she said that I decided to get Tara's emergency crib from the closet, one that folds, and take it with me. I lift my head up and hear sirens. Thank you, Jesus, I say to myself. I can still hear the pounds and the kicks from downstairs.

I get all the things I'm taking with me together and go through the garage and quietly put them in my trunk. I run back inside and by now the cops have arrived. I peer out the window to see that the cops have tackled Daniel to ground. Another is walking up the walkway to the door. I take in a deep breath and open it up.

"Hi, thank you for getting here quickly, he was starting to scare me," I say with a smile.

"Just doing my job ma'am. I do have to go through and take your statement, is that alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure," I reply.

He goes through and asks me a list of questions and I tell him everything from the 4 year relationship, to the cheating, the the threats he spat at me. I told him everything. The cop started to develop a look of worry, and after he was finished taking my statement, he asked

"Would you like to put a protective order against him?"

I hadn't thought about this one bit but it wasn't the worst idea.

"Yeah, sure," I say.

And with that the cop nodded and was gone. I stood there and just breathed for a minute. I got a text on my phone. Alicia.

A : hey sweetie, I got Tara so you take your time alright? We're out here when you're ready to go.

Oh my God, Tara! I completely forget about going to pick her up. I glanced at the clock. 3:46 pm.

I locked all the doors and quickly left through the garage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 7.2K 36
Meet Sierra Rose, a twenty year old kind soul. After being kicked out of her mom's house, she moves in with her current boyfriend of six months, only...
118K 2.3K 25
When you're 18 you get told your 'Classification', it can be different things. Littles, caregivers, dom, sub, mistress, pet, master etc. Then you mee...
687K 14.3K 62
Delilah Richards is twenty and definitely not what most people would consider kidnap material. She's sweet, innocent, smart and wouldn't dare of hurt...
112K 2.3K 25
The moment his eyes lands on her, he's all determined to make her his. He gets and keeps her against her will. But what he doesn't know is that, the...