Opposite. | Edward Cullen

By PatheticFckinfool

The relationship between me and my mother was always strained due to her habit of lying to us on numerous occ... More

A Good Change.
Suspicious.
Cold One.
Dreaming.
Home.
Pain.
Forever.
Wait- You're Leaving?
Panicked Return.

Introduction/Description

743 12 0
By PatheticFckinfool

The relationship between me and my mother was always strained due to her habit of lying to us on numerous occasions. As a result, I found myself preferring my father over her throughout my life. However, my twin sister Bella seemed to turn a blind eye to my mother's behavior and preferred her over our father. Though I liked staying with my dad more because Renee, my mother, didn't like taking responsibility, Bella always insisted that we stick together as twins, even though we were complete opposites. So when I got the opportunity to be different from her, I took it. That chance came in the form of Edward and immortality.

{WARNING THIS STORY MAY CONTAIN GRAPHIC/MATURE CONTENT, IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO ANYTHING SKIP THE CHAPTERS WITH WARNINGS

MAY CONTAIN - SEX - SUICIDE - MURDER - DIFFERENT TYPES OF KINKS [MAYBE] - AND OTHER MATURE CONTENT OF THE SORTS.}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 4.6K 65
This a Twilight love story. What if Bella Swan had a sister, and that person was you? Will you go through the same troubles as your sister, or will l...
27K 465 22
Bella swan's younger sister, ada, can be a lot to handle. flare ups in anxiety, depression, an eating disorder and drug abuse are usually enough to k...
187K 5.3K 23
"You can not choose your fate, your fate chooses you. What you do along the way to your destiny, that is your choose." When Vanessa Harmony Swan gets...
1.4M 22.4K 58
This story is complete and Edited ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show S...