South Park: The Four Marks Of...

De CherryblossomLv5

They are called The Four Marks Of Hope due to them possibly shifting the others fate from their original, and... Mais

Saya Phoenix
Alex Shade
Kevin Nightshade
Kagami Iruha
Liviya
Haruki Nakamura
Nickolai
INTRO
Episode 1: Cartman Gets an Anal Probe. Part 1
Episode 1: Cartman Gets an Anal Probe. Part 2
Episode 2: Weight Gain 4000. Part 1
Episode 2: Weight Gain 4000. Part 2
Episode 3: Volcano. Part 1
Episode 3: Volcano. Part 2
Episode 4: Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride. Part 1
Episode 4: Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride. Part 2
Episode 5: An Elephant Makes Love to a Pig. Part 1.
Episode 5: An Elephant Makes Love To A Pig. Part 2.
Episode 6: Death. Part 1.
Episode 6: Death. Part 2.
Episode 7: Pinkeye. Part 1
Episode 7: Pinkeye. Part 2
Episode 8: Starving Marvin. Part 1.
Episode 8: Starving Marvin. Part 2.
Episode 9: Mr. Hankey, The Christmas Poo. Part 1.
Episode 9: Mr. Hankey, The Christmas Poo. Part 2.
Episode 10: Damien. Part 1.
Episode 11: Tom's Rhinoplasty. Part 1.
Episode 11: Tom's Rhinoplasty. Part 2.

Episode 10: Damien. Part 2.

132 0 6
De CherryblossomLv5

Continuous from part 1.

I own NOTHING but my OCs Kevin, Alex, and Saya. Everything else, all rights go to their owners.
EXTREMELY sorry in advance for it being so SUPER long. You HAVE been warned lol. Now enjoy.

WARNING: Trigger warning.

School playground

SAYA'S POV:

Me, Alex, and Kagami were a bit off to the side talking about all that happened today. We were still close enough to keep an eye and ear on Liviya. I've already called Papa and told him what happened. He was really surprised too. Alex was still blushing in embarrassment when I told him what happened to Alex.

Alex - *pouts* "Oh come on sis, are you ever going to let me live it down?" I had to Chuckle at is look.

Saya - "Haha, nope! Not happening bro. Sorry not sorry."

Alex - *sigh* "Of course not."

Saya - "Oh come on. You WERE blushing after all when he made his entrance." He blushed even harder haha.

Alex - *Pouts* "Oh come on Saya!" I laughed when he covered his face in embarrassment. [A bit muffled.] "I couldn't help it. When he was flipping, I saw my mark slowly appear on the inside of the left wrist."

Saya - [Serious.] "Yeah. I saw. Now we just need to know if he has Papa's mark on his right shoulder blade." Alex immediately got serious too. Catching Kagami's attention since she was watching Damien, and in turn, Nickolai. Thankfully Kagami wasn't TOO upset with Alex for punching him. After finally able to explain it to her that is. After five minutes, she finally calmed down.

Alex - [Serious.] "Yeah. You're right. But how?"

Saya - *sigh* "I'm not sure. But I do need to know what HIS mark is, and WHERE."

Alex - "That's true. But I think I know where." Now he caught my attention.

Saya - "Oh? And where is it?"

Alex - "It's on the back of my neck. I felt it appear after he landed on the desk." I raised my eyebrow and crossed my arms. It was actually making him sweat a bit. Good. Hey I may be eight years old, but I have some mean looks.

Saya - "And you're NOW just telling me, WHY?"

Alex - [Nervous.] "Um, well, you see.." I shifted all my weight to my left leg.

Saya - "Uh-huh. Go on." He swallowed nervously. Good. He's starting to break. That's Extremely rare since only me and Papa could do it. So far that is. He was nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

Alex - "Well um, I didn't get to tell you yet is because of everything that's been happening so far today. And it kept slipping my mind. I'm sorry Saya." I just roses my eyebrow again.

Saya - "Uh-huh. Riiight."

Alex - "What!? It's true!" I just pinched the bridge of my nose.

Saya - *Sigh* "Whatever. Just turn around, and let me look." He nodded, and turned around.

Alex - "Okay." I pulled the back of his shirt and jacket down a bit to see a hook like mark. Kagami got closer too to see. "Well?"

Saya - "Hang on." I took my phone out and took a picture of it. "Okay. NOW you can look." He blinked a few times when he saw it.

Alex - [Confused.] "What? A hook?"

Saya - "It appears so. But it looks a bit tribal, or celtic Though. Hm."

Alex - "What?"

Saya - "Well, it's a bit odd for a demon to have something tribal, let alone celtic."

Alex - "Shit. You're right."

Kagami - [Suspicious.] "Wait, how'd you know he's a demon?" We turned to her to find her tensed and glaring at us. Me and Alex looked at each other, nodded once after a few seconds, and turned back to her with our eyes glowing a bit.

Saya/Alex - [Serious.] " That's because 1: We can sense demons, and 2: We ARE part demon." She was stunned for a few moments, then she snapped out of it and started to growl at us.

I threw my left arm out to stop Beta from doing anything, even though he wasn't going to anyways, and to also protect him. I froze time just long enough to use my Alpha Aura on her. She immediately fell to her knees gasping. I took a few steps forward.

Alpha - [Stern.] "Listen here PUP." After a few seconds, she Reluctantly looked up. I made my eyes flash, and flared my aura too. She was now pale and sweating. Good. I slightly glared at her. "That is all you are to me. A pup! I am the Alpha here! Do you understand that?" She sighs in defeat and nodded looking down.

Kagami - "Yes Alpha. I understand. I'm sorry."

Alpha - "Good. And you are forgiven. Just never let that happen again. Got it?" She nodded again.

Kagami - "Yes ma'am."

Alpha - "Good. Now, I'm letting Saya take back over. But she's still Alpha here. And to also treat her as a normal person." She nodded again as I let Saya take back over.

I unfroze time and fell to one knee, exhausted from the strain.

Alex - "Saya! Shit. Are you okay?" He slowly helped me up.

Saya - "Yeah. I'm fine. Just got really dizzy from the strain is all. I'm good now. Thanks." He was still a bit unsure since I know that I'm really pale and sweating a lot. But it's nothing that I can't handle.

Alex - "Okay. If you say so then. But I'm still keeping a close eye on you. Just in case."

Saya - "That's fine. Wasn't expecting anything less hehe."

Groundskeeper - "Five minutes until recess is over, you little bastards!"

Saya - *sigh* "Really bitch?"

Alex/Kagami - "Really." They looked at each other for a few seconds, weirded out, and then took a big step away from each other.

Cartman is heard speaking. Three kids look at him: Wendy, Clyde, and the Boy with the blue cap, who is taking notes. Cartman stands next to an easel, pointing at drawings he made earlier. A boy with a blue hat joins them later.

Saya - *Sigh* "Of mother fucking course."

Alex/Kagami - "Really." Now they were freaked out that they did it again. I had to giggle at them glaring and slightly growling at each other.

Cartman - "Now, as you can see, the Red Mega Man uses thee... Mega Cycle, which is what Clyde will be getting me for my birthday. Wendy, you were supposed to get me the Mega Power Chopper, illustrated... here, but, I'm changing your present to the Yellow Mega Man, since Kenny has been turned into a... duck-billed platypus. That means that the Mega Man beach house, illustrated... heuh, will be a gift given by two people at once, 'cause it costs more money..."

A football lands in front of Nickolai and Damien, who sets fire to it.

Nickolai then points to the slide, which catches fire and sends Red into another student as Bebe looks on.

Ominous Voice - "Rectus... Dominus... Sancti..."

Saya - "Shit!" We run over as me and Alex try using the snow to put the fires out.

Red - "Aaaaa Bebe!"

Bebe - "Our slide!"

Saya - "Make sure everyone is okay, while I put out the fires!"

Alex - "Right!" We both got to work.

Damien - "Feel my wrath!"

Nickolai - "Our! Feel OUR wrath!" We saw his eyes dull a little bit when Damien just ignored him again. Me and Alex looked at each other, and were thinking the same thing; 'He's only doing this cause he's seeking out approval. Even though he keeps getting pushed aside. Shit. Poor kid."

Damien sends a small fireball from his fingertip to the see-saw, setting it aflame and knocking off Kevin Stoley and Token.

Saya - "Fuck!" We ran over as I put it out and Alex checked them over. Thankfully they're not hurt. Just a bit scared.

Nickolai torches the hobby elephants. A boy with a brown hat screams as fire is set to the hobby elephant he's playing on.

Saya - [Growling.] "Damn it!" I quickly ran over to put the kid out. Thankfully only his clothes got a bit burnt.

Pip - [As Damien torches the hobby elephants too.] "Oho Damien, Nickolai, you shouldn't be so upset, you know. I know it's hard being the new kids, but the children may accept you someday."

Damien - "I don't need acceptance. I'm the Son of Satan!" Me and Alex saw Nickolai's eyes brighten a bit at that. 'So we were right. He just wants to be accepted.' Alex - 'It looks like it.' Both of us know what THAT feels like...

He torches the jungle gym. Butters and Liviya screams as they both falls off.

Saya/Alex - [Panic.] "Liviya! Butters!" Okay, NOW I'm REALLY pissed off! After making sure they both were okay, I turned to Damien growling deeply and with fire in my eyes. I saw Nickolai was a bit shocked, and took a step back. Good. But as I took a step forward, Liviya stopped me by hugging my right arm, scared. I forced myself to calm down and went back to making sure she and butters were okay. So far only butters shirt was a bit burnt. That's good. Liviya was now hugging me around my ribs and was crying in my chest. I just hugged her back, and was trying to calm her down. I've already told Papa what happened, and was on his way to pick her up.

Pip - "Believe me! I know what it's like not to have friends. Perhaps you should speak to the school counselor. He helps me a lot when I'm feeling lonely." All me and Alex could do was nod in agreement since we were still Extremely pissed off.

Ominous Voice - "... Rectus... Cheesy poofs..."

Jesus - "Damien!"

Damien - "Aaah! Son of Stench! Cursed Ruler of the weak!"

Saya/Alex - [Muttering darkly.] "Speak for yourself you Fucking piece of shit." What? He tried to hurt my little sister and her mate!

Jesus - "So it is thou, Sons of Lucifer!"

Damien - "Your time on this earth is short. Soon, my father comes."

Nickolai - "Our father."

Jesus - "Let him come then. I shall stop him!" 'That's not going to end well.' Alex - 'Nope.'

Damien - "Behold! He is already upon us!" [Clouds begin to conceal the sun.] Me and Beta got ready for a fight. We gently pushed Liviya and butters behind us. We were both Tensed and growling lowly. But mine was a bit deeper cause of the FUCKING curse mark again. I can even feel it starting to bleed a bit. Shit!

Kyle - "Ohh, dude!"

Satan - "Hic dominus ampullicus unum sum. Forante onlisam dum sameli etludemus." Shit! it's a powerful summoning spell!

Another whirlwind comes up.

Jimbo - "What the hell's going on here?"

A crowd begins to gather. I saw Kevin there. He may look calm to the others, but me and Beta can easily tell his really tensed. He looked a bit winded too. So I guess he really sped here.

Father Maxi - "Look! It's that guy from the public access show!" Me, Beta, and Kevin sighed and face palmed in disappointment. 'Really dude?' Kevin/Beta - 'Really.'

Blonde - "What's happening?"

Chef - "Come over here if you're scared, women! I'll protect you!" 'Like hell.' Kevin/Beta - 'Really.'

Garrison leans onto him. 'Well THAT explains QUITE a lot actually!' Kevin/Beta - 'Really!'

Chef - "Not you, dammit!" Even though the situation IS quite dire, all three of us Chuckled softly a bit.

Satan - "Forante onlisam dum sameli etludemus." 'Fuck!' I was starting to shake slightly in pain, and my growling was even deeper.

Damien - "Jesus, my father says... he chooses you! He calls you out! Be here at this time tomorrow! Then the terms will be discussed!" 'Shit!' Kevin/Beta - 'Really!'

Nickolai - "Our father!" That's when Kevin noticed him. He got a bit more tense, so I guess the hook mark appeared on the back of his neck too.

Jesus - "Very well. Let the final battle between Good and Evil be fought - right here in South Park!" '*Sigh* Well fuck.' Kevin/Beta - 'Really.'

Jimbo - "Come on, Ned! We've got to get our asses to the bookie!" I sighed in disappointment.

Saya - *Sigh* "Of Fucking course."

Papa/Alex - "Really."

The Crowd disperses. So only Papa was left.

He came over to make sure we were all okay.

Papa - "Are you sure you're okay?"

Saya - "Yes Papa, we are. But little Liviya here is still really scared. So it's best to take her home." He nodded.

Papa - "You're right." He gently picked Liviya up, who immediately hugged his neck in fear at what happened and everything, and started to walk back to his car.

Stan - "You're gonna fight Satan?"

Jesus - "This fight has been ordained since the beginning! My children, this is the most crucial and serious time... of all history." 'That you actually know of.' Papa/Alex - 'Really.'

Butters - [Nervously.] "Um, will she be okay?.." Aw, cute. I turned and smiled softly at him.

Saya - "Yeah. She'll be just fine. She's just really scared about all that happened today." He nodded still a bit unsure.

Butters - "Oh, okay."

SAYA'S POV:

Commercial - "Who will win our souls?"

An hourglass spins on a horizontal axis.

Commercial - "Our Savior and Lord?"

Jesus launches a fireball into the darkness.

Commercial - "Or the Prince of Darkness?"

A red demon looms over several fleeing people.

Commercial - "It's the final battle between Good and Evil."

A black figure and a white one bump heads.

Commercial - "And it's only on Pay Per View! Jesus Versus Satan! Live, from the South Park Forum on Saturday. Call now to order, only $49.95."

Cartman's house. The boys, and Saya have just seen the commercial. Kagami was out keeping a close eye on Damien, and in turn Nickolai. And Liviya was still at home, sleeping after Papa gave her an extra strength calming draught¹. I mostly have it as either a tad or hot cocoa after having a night terror. Same with Alex too.

I sighed in disappointment.

Saya - "Of course they would do ANYTHING for money. And take something like this and turn it into a fucking sport." I had Kenny in my lap as always. And lf I was hugging him a bit tighter and closer than usual, he didn't say anything. He knows how upset I am right now.

Alex - *sigh* "Really."

Cartman - "Hey, wait a minute. Saturday is my birthday party. They can't have the fight on Saturday!"

Saya/Alex - [Muttering.] "Narcissistic bastard."

Kenny - "Quack-quack." (Really. But thankfully I don't have to buy him anything.) I nodded in agreement.

Stan - [To Kyle.] "I don't know what to do, dude. Do we go to the fight, or Cartman's birthday?" 'The fight of course. I need to make sure nothing bad happens. But unfortunately I'll be going to fat-ass's party since I have a feeling something bad is going to happen.' Alex - 'My thoughts exactly.'

Cartman - "Cartman's birthday!" I chuckled a bit.

Saya - "Speaking in third person now are we? No surprise there haha." The others laughed.

Cartman - "Hey!"

Kyle - "We can't miss the final apocalyptic battle between Good and Evil!" 'Well, technically it's NOT the final one. Or at least not yet.' Alex - 'You're right. it's not.'

Saya - "Well, you're not really missing much."

Alex - "Really."

Cartman - "You guys, my mom is getting a Ferris wheel."

Saya /Alex - "So?"

Stan - "Well, come on. We have to at least see the weigh-in."

Saya/Alex - "Yeah."

Cartman - "Who the hell decided the fight had to be on Saturday, huh?! This whole thing is a plot against me, isn't it?!"

Saya/Alex - "Pretty much yeah!"

KEVIN'S POV:

I was here because I wanted to this time. As I was scanning the area for any dangers, I saw Saya, Alex, and their friends here. Oh, and Cartman too. I even saw my third and final mate in the very back with his half brother, Damien I think his name was.

Main St.

A crowd is gathered for the weigh-in. Jesus waits for him, too.

Father Maxi - "When is Satan gonna show up?"

The boys, and Saya rush up.

Stan - "Did the Devil show up yet?"

Jesus - "Not yet."

Saya - "But he will be soon." 'He's going after some curupted souls again.' Alex/Saya - 'Yeah. We can tell.' 'Him and he's odd collections.' Alex/Saya - 'Really. But at least we're not doing it this time.' 'True.' Never realizing that Saya would be doing it much later.

Kyle - "Hey, Jesus! Ih-if you win the fight, can you turn Kenny back to normal?" I saw Saya was really upset about it, and immediately hugged Kenny from behind. I heard her softly sniffing since she started to cry again. 'Shit. My poor oldest baby girl.'

Jesus - "... What the hell do you mean if I win the fight?"

Cartman - "Don't mind him, Jesus, he's Jewish." Even though she's really upset, she still snarled at him in warning.

Jesus - "Oh." I'm not the only one who heard her growling. She's Extremely protective of her friends and family. Especially her mate. She'll even die for him. And she has. Several times now. And unfortunately, she'll continue to die for him. And he'll be doing the same. If she'll let him that is. Right?

Jimbo - "We're all with you, Jesus! We put every dime we have on you beatin' that Dark Prince."

The crowd cheers.

Jesus - "Thank you for your faith but, I think perhaps you don't understand the severity of the situation."

Kevin - [To Jesus.] "And you do realize that that'll change once you're weighed in. Right?" He started to look a bit unsure now.

Father Maxi - "You're gonna kick his ass, Jesus."

More cheering. A pillar of fire appears.

Alex - "And so it begins." Me and Saya nodded in agreement. All three of us were tensed, waiting for something to happen.

Ominous Vocie - "Rectus... Dominus..."

Jesus - "Behold. The Evil One approaches." Saya/Alex - 'Which one?' 'Really.'

Satan - "Yeah."

He appears, and the crowd gasps at his size.

Mr. Garrison - "Holy poop on a stick!"

Saya - "Ew! Gross!"

Alex - "Really!" I nodded in agreement.

Satan - "Puny Son of Jehovah! Prepare to enter thy House of Pain!" Me and Alex heard the low growling from Saya.

Stan - "Holy crap, dude. Satan is huge."

Saya - "Actually, this isn't even his normal size. Just you wait."

Alex - "Really." I nodded in agreement.

Jimbo - "Now that is a man who has eaten a lot of beef!"

Saya/Alex - "And among other things."

Kevin - "Really."

Satan - "Son of God, I will smash thy face into small little bits!"

Jesus - "Oh - oh yeah??"

Saya - [Whispering.] "He's getting nervous now."

Alex - [Whispering.] "Yeah. He is." They're right. I can see him starting to sweat. And because I'm a full bat demon, I can hear his heart beating really fast.

Man in crowd - "Damn."

Satan - "I have such delightful horrors to unleash upon thee."

Jesus - "Oh yeah??"

Saya - [Whispering.] "He's bluffing. Sort of."

Alex - [Whispering.] "Yeah. He is." They're right. Again. I can see it.

A scale is brought in, and Satan is directed to stand on it.

Announcer - "Satan weighs in at - 320 lbs, 4 oz."

The crowd gasps. Satan steps off, and Jesus steps on.

Announcer - "Jesus Christ weighs in at - 135 lbs., 1 oz."

The crowd lets out a long sigh of disappointment.

Chef - "Ooh crap."

Jesus - "Aw, come on! I weigh more than that."

Kevin - "That's because it's rigged."

Satan - "Let the new prince be decided on Saturday. First South Park, then the world." Me, Saya, and Alex are glaring and slightly growling at that. 'Not on OUR watch you're not!' Saya/Alex - 'Yeah!'

The clouds gather behind him. He then turns and walks away.

Jimbo - [Holding his ticket up.] "Well-uh... I think I'll-uh uuduh-I think I left the oven on."

Mr. Garrison - "Yeah, I think I left your oven on, too."

Saya - [Emotionless.] "Really thing." She has a point.

Father Maxi - "Uh-ssee ya - Saturday - Jesus. Good luck."

The crowd breaks up. I sighed in disappointment.

Kevin - "I told you Jesus. But don't worry, you still have me and my family on your side."

Jesus - "Thank you my child." Even though I'm a demon, he knows that I'm one of the rare good ones. Good.

Kevin - "You're very welcome."

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

The Sports Book. Two screens are showing horse races.

Man 1 - "Change my bet!"

Man 2  - "I'm betting on the Devil!"

Jimbo - "I wanna change my bet to Satan."

Ned - "Me, too."

Mr. Garrison - "Wai-wa I was here first."

SAYA'S POV:

South Park Elementary, Mr. Mackey's office. Damien and Nickolai is in.

I was in there too since they're new kids, and I'm apart of the welcoming committee at school. And for support too.

Mr. Mackey - "Now, uh, as your counselor, I want you two to feel like you can tell me anything. mkay? Uh, being the new kids can be tough, but I'm your friend, m'kay?" I felt my hidden tail swish in annoynce. I was glaring slightly too knowing what he's trying to do. I saw Nickolai noticed it too, and was slightly glaring at him too. Good.

Damien - "Everybody hates me!"

Nickolai - "Us. Everyone hates us."

Saya - "No. Not EVERYONE. Some of us like you two." 'Three especially love you guys.'

Mr. Mackey - "Well-uh. Why do you suppose that is?"

Damien/Nickolai - "Because I'm the son of the Devil?"

Saya - "And? Doesn't matter to me and a few others." I saw Nickolai's eyes light up a bit with hope. Poor kid.

Mr. Mackey - "Uhuh. That's a good start, why else?"

Damien - "Because I... burn them and kill them?"

Nickolai - "And I... like to cause chaos and making everyone screaming in pure fear?" I rose an eyebrow at that. That's not the real reason why, and he knows it too.

Mr. Mackey  - "Well yeah, maybe that's it. Wha... wha what you need to do, uh Damien, Nickolai, is - is to be overly nice. And no matter how mean the other kids are to you, just don't retaliate. You be passive, m'kay? That's what I taught the little British boy, Pip, and, and just look at how much the other children like him now." I looked out the window and used what little of my dragon sight I can.

The playground. Bebe, Kevin Stoley, Butters, and Clyde surround Pip.

Clyde - "I bet I can spit the most on him."

Spits, and it lands on Pip's left shoulder.

Bebe - "Oh yeah? I bet I can spit in his hair."

Spits, and it lands on his right eye.

Pip - "Eho. Nice try. A little higher and you've got it." 'Poor Pippy.' We left the office. But I now have a REALLY bad headache now from using my dragon sight. So I took one of my blood pills without them noticing to help.

Stan - "Damn, recess sucks without any slides or nothin'."

Saya - "Guys, I told you not to worry. My Papa will be bringing some new ones tomorrow. Okay?" What? The Phoenix family was the one to find not only the school, but a few other buildings too.

Cartman - [Sees Damien and Nickolai coming.] "Oh, here comes the unholy butt-holes now. Ey! Thanks a lot for burning everything down, you little bitches!"

Saya/Alex - [Growling.] "Hey!" Both me and Alex kicked his legs out from under him.

Cartman - "Ooph!"

Damien - "I apologize for ruining your playground."

Nickolai - "Same here."

Damien - "And turning your friend into a duck-billed platypus. I was doing my father's bidding. I didn't have a choice." I was starting to tear up a bit again. But I blinked them away.

Nickolai - "Same."

A sequence of blinks hints as to the boys' response.

Cartman moves closer to Damien.

Saya/Alex - [Growling in warning.] "Cartman!"

Cartman - [Farts and moves away.] "Oh, excuse me new kids. I didn't mean to fart on you, I didn't have a choice!"

Saya/Alex - [Growling.] "Cartman!" We both punched him this time.

Cartman - "Ah!"

Damien and Nickolai are angry, but restrains themselves.

Stan - "Phew! You stink, new kids. You smell like a fart."

Saya/Alex - [Growling.] "Stan!" I smacked the back of his head hard.

Stan - "Ow!"

Kyle - "Yeah. We're gonna call you Fart-boys from now on."

Saya/Alex/Kagami - [Growling.] "Kyle!" Both me and Kagami smacked the back of his head hard.

Kyle - "Hey!"

Stan - "Bubye, Fart-boys." I smacked him again.

Kyle - "See ya."

Pip - "Good day, Damien. Nickolai. How are you?"

Damien - "Those guys farted on us, and then called us-"

Pip - "Fart-boys? Oho good. Perhaps they won't call me that anymore." I just sighed.

Saya - "Here. This should help get rid of it." My eyes glowed for a few seconds, and wind blew around us getting rid of the smell. I sighed a bit winded. "There. Now you don't smell like fart." I was breathing a bit hard. I really do need to find a way to unblock everything. But, how? Hm. They shocked that I could do that. But I just ignored it for now. I need to get home to rest. Alex saw this, and helped me home. It's a good thing that we left our familiars at home, since we didn't want them to get hurt.

KEVIN'S POV:

Skeeter's bar; people are having drinks. Chef is at the bar talking to someone. I was here cause the bartender got hurt. He somehow got his right hand sliced open.

Jesus throws open the doors and enters.

Jesus - "Ahm-hm-hm! Excuse me, I just talked to the bookie at the sports betting bar-"

Chef - "Oh ooh."

A woman at a nearby table whistles the same thing.

Kevin - "I told you not to do it." The bartender jumped and hissed in pain after a put some peroxide on it.

Bartender - "Shit that hurts!"

Kevin - "Well I told you to hold still." Afterwards, I put some thick gauges soaked in healing potion on it, and was wrapping it up tight. "There. This it. You're lucky that you don't need any stitches."

Bartender - *Sighs in relief* "Thanks again Dr. Nightshade."

Kevin - "No problem." I started to pack everything up when he started to talk again. '*sigh* Great, he probably wants to ask me out on a date again. Even though he KNOWS I'm already taken damn it!'

Bartender - "So, how much do I owe you?" 'Good.'

Kevin - "Just $25, and a bottle of fire whisky²." He just nodded a bit disappointed. 'Good. He should be.'

Bartender - "Oh. Okay then." I nodded once.

Kevin - "Okay."

Jesus - "I have been forsaken! It seems that several bets were changed to Satan this morning."

Kevin - "Well it's a good thing I never betted since I already know the out come." It's true. Saya and Alex know it too.

Two men at the bar look at each other.

Jesus - "In fact, it seems that only one person in this entire town is still betting on me!" 'Yeah, and we know who it is too.'

Father Maxi - "You should all be ashamed of yourselves, betting against your Lord and Savior! I am disgusted!"

Kevin - "Speak of yourself!"

Jesus - "Your bet was changed as well. You forsaked me too!"

Kevin - "Exactly!"

Father Maxi - "Oho... Right, well... He does have a couple of hundred pounds on you, Jesus." I was mad.

Kevin - [Mad.] "So!? That doesn't mean anything! It's all about strategy! And using your opponent's strengths and weaknesses to your advantage!" And it's true! That's how we were trained. And we've been slowly teaching Kenny, Karen, and now Liviya that too.

Jesus - "I implore you all: don't bet on the Dark One. It is a bet that you will never win."

Kevin - "Exactly!"

Father Maxi - "Jesus, I am sorry I have sinned against you. I'm gonna march right over to that bookie and change my bet right now!"

Mr. Garrison - "Oh, ye- yeah, yeah, me too, me too."

Jimbo - "Yeah." I know they won't, and Jesus knows it too.

Father Maxi - "Praise the Lo-hohohord! Thank you sweet Jesus for showing us the light! See ya later."

Jesus turns and walks out.

Father Maxi - "What the hell, does he think we're all crazy?" I sighed in disappointment and mentally face palmed. Called it.

Mr. Garrison - "Yeah, crazy."

Two men that look like Bill and Fosse chortle behind him.

Man 3 - "He's so gay."

Man 4 - "Yeah."

The two men seen earlier toast the comments, and Jesus looks in once more. I teleported behind him without anyone noticing.

Jesus - "You're all a bunch of Judases!"

Kevin - "Really." I chuckled when he jumped.

Jesus - "Ah! My child, you scared me."

Kevin - "Hehe, sorry Jesus." 'Not haha.'

Outside the bar. Jesus and Kevin runs into Stan, Kyle, Kenny, Saya, and Alex. I guess Kagami is with Damien and Nickolai again.

Stan - "Hey, Jesus."

Jesus - "What are you doing out so late, kids?"

Kyle - "We have to find Red and Green Mega Man for Cartman's birthday party."

Saya - "Me and Alex are here to make sure they're okay." I saw her grab the back of Kenny's jacket. 'Damn. Looks like she still can't change him back.' Alex - 'No. Everything is still being blocked. She can still use a tiny bit of her powers and abilities, but it leaves her exhausted afterwards. She been having to take more and more of her blood pills JUST to stay awake and standing. She had to take five an hour ago.' 'Shit, that's not good. She can actually overdose on them. Cause each one holds a GALLON of blood.' Alex - 'Yeah. I know. And what makes matters worse, other than not being able to drink Kenny's blood now, but I saw that the Curse mark started bleeding when Satan appeared!' 'Fuck! That means she's dying!' Alex - [Sad.] 'Yeah. I know..'

Jesus - "Oh. Kids, you believe I can beat Satan, right?"

Kevin/Saya/Alex - "One thousand percent yes!"

Stan - "Sh-sure, dude, you're the Son of God." Saya and Alex glared slightly at him knowing he doesn't.

Kyle - "Yeah. You aren't having any doubts, are you?"

Saya/Alex - "Really."

Jesus - "No, uh-no, no. But could ya help me train a little?" Saya and Alex nodded in determination.

Saya/Alex - [Determined.] "Sure!"

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Satan's press conference. At least three television stations (4, 11, and 38) have crews present.

Reporter 1 - "Satan, what do expect the outcome of the fight to be?"

Satan - "I will crush him like a little bug!"

Reporter 2 - "Satan, what about the rumors of your involvement in the Gulf War?"

Satan thinks a moment, then begins to answer, but a hand covers his mouth.

Don King - "Let's focus on the fight, can we please? I'm so sick of people talkin' smack about my fighters, all this 'He's mean. He's a dirty fighter. He's the cause for all the violence and death in the world.' It's just getting old. Let's just let everything be decided in the ring."

SAYA'S POV:

A training room. Jesus is working on a punching bag with Alex holding it, and Saya keep having to correct his form while Stan and Kyle look on. Cartman enters.

Cartman - "You guys, shouldn't you be out shopping for my birthday presents?"

Saya/Alex - "No. Too busy right now."

Stan - "Here Jesus, drink these raw eggs."

Jesus - "No way, dude!"

Saya - "Yeah. Good call. Even me and Alex don't ever do that. Since you can get sick and die from it."

Alex - "Even though we eat raw cookie dough all the time haha."

Saya - "True that haha."

Chef - [In the ring.] "Ah-ah-ah I can't. I can't hit Jesus Christ. My mother would never speak to me again."

Saya - "It's not like she does anyways haha."

Alex - "That's true haha!" And it is. We sometimes have tea with her.

Stan - "But you're his sparring partner, Chef."

Saya/Alex - "And we can't do it cause we're way too strong."

Kyle - "Yeah, you have to hit him."

Saya - "Sorry dude."

Alex - "Yeah."

Jesus - "Satan must be defeated, Chef! Please help me to train."

Saya/Alex - "He's right." 'Even Though I can very easily defeat him.' Alex - [Sad.] 'Yeah.. Now with your enhanced and modified body...' [Darkly.] 'Yeah.'

Chef - "Okay. But I'm just gonna tap you. Alright?"

Saya - "Well that's not going to end well."

Alex - "Yeah. Really."

Jesus - "Give it your best sho-" [Poof.] "Oh!" [Falls back to the floor.] Me and Alex blinked in shock.

Saya - [Shocked.] "Wow! Some tap!"

Alex - [Shocked] "Really!"

Chef - "Oh! God in Heaven! What have I done?!"

Saya - "Don't worry he's fine."

Jesus - "Anybody get the number of that truck?" [Drops his head.] Me and Alex sighed and shook our heads in disappointment.

Saya - *sigh* "Or not." I knelt beside him, and scanned him for any injuries. He had a small bump on his head that was very simple for me to heal.

SAYA'S POV:

Cartman's birthday party; several balloons are tethered to the banner. Carnival music plays. Two elephants are present, as is the Ferris wheel, all in the backyard.

Saya - *Sigh* "Tell me again as to WHY are we here?" I really don't want to be here. I'd rather be with Papa and watching the fight. Liviya was still sick at home. But I guess with Satan being here is messing with her magic too.

Alex - *sigh* "I know, neither do I. But we both need to be here cause both Damien and Nickolai are going to do something." Fuck. He's right.

Saya - *sigh* "Fuck. You're right. So be on your guard. Okay?" He nodded.

Alex - "Yeah."

Mrs. Cartman - "Come on, kiddies. Eat more."

Saya - "No thanks. I'm on a very strict diet."

Alex - "Same."

Saya - [Sad/worried.] "But Kenny, even though you're now a..." I swallowed thickly. "Duckbilled Platapuse, you do still need to eat. Okay?" I had to blink the tears away again. I had to be strong, for the both of us. All he could do was nod. Him being like this was killing me both emotionally, AND physically. But I never told anyone that, and I'm keeping it that way too.

Cartman is greeting children as they come in with his presents. But me, Kenny, and Alex got here five minutes ago, so we were just standing on the sidelines.

Cartman - "Welcome, Clyde. Please put your present on the table to your left. Welcome, Bebe, presents go to your left. Welcome, Chef."

Chef - "Yup! Here's your present, children."

Hands Cartman his gift.

Chef - "Well, uh, nice party. Uh, see ya later."

Saya - [Whispering.] "I guess he's still frightened by what he did to Jesus."

Alex - [Whispering.] "Yeah. He is. But do you blame him?"

Saya - [Whispering.] "Hm. No, not really."

Kyle - "Hey, you just got here, Chef!"

Chef - "I know, but the fight is starting."

Saya/Alex - [Muttering darkly.] "Yeah. We know." 'But thankfully Papa is recording it live. Right?' Alex - 'Right.'

Stan - "Dude, check it out. Cartman's mom made chili."

Mrs. Cartman turns to see what Stan said, and sees Chef.

Mrs. Cartman - "Mmmmm."

Chef - "Mmmmm. That's my favorite kind of chili." Both me and Alex sighed and sweat dropped in disappointment.

Saya - "Of Fucking course."

Alex - "Really."

KAGAMI'S POV:

On the sidewalk in front of Cartman's house, Damien, Nickolai, Kagami, and Pip sit.

Damien - "I guess all the kids are at that fat boy's party."

Nickolai - "Yeah."

Kagami - "Saya and Alex are only there cause they feel something is going to happen. Otherwise they would be out here with us."

Nickolai - [A bit hopeful.] "Really?" I nodded.

Kagami - "Yeah." I saw a faint smile. 'So Saya and Alex were right.'

Pip - "Yes. It's always such a huge event. Sometimes, I like to sneak up to the fence and close my eyes, and pretend I'm there." I gently squeezed his right shoulder.

Kagami - "It'll be okay little brother."

Damien - "The other kids have always hated you?"

Pip - "Oh yes. Actually I think they make fun of the fat boy a lot too,... But now I think they like him because he picks on me."

Kagami - "Not all of them. You saw how Saya and Alex react to him. They really hate him, and so do I. They're always trying to protect others from him. And that includes you, and now both Damien and Nickolai too."

Damien gets an idea. 'Okay, I don't like that look in his eyes. What are you planning my dear mate?'

KEVIN'S POV:

'Hopefully nothing bad happens. At least not until Saya and Alex gets here. We ARE a team after all.

South Park Forum.

Michael Buffer - "In the blue corner, wearing white trunks, weighing in at a mere 140 lbs., Jesus, El Saviooor-rrrrrrrrrr, Christ!"

The crowd cheers.

Michael Buffer - "And in the very very blllack corner, wearing very very blllack trunks, the king of all that is evilll, Beeeeeelzebub!" I had to sigh in disappointment.

The crowd now cheers for Satan. Jesus turns and glowers at them, and they shrink away.

Kevin - "It IS what you get after all. And to think he's actually being nice too." I saw a few get really pale, a few started to sweat, and some swallowed thickly. 'Good.'

Michael Buffer - "Ladies and gentlemen, Lllllet's get ready to rumbllllle!!" I chuckled silently chuckled since Saya really loves it when he says that³.

Referee - "Okay, I want a good clean fight guys. No punches below the belt, holding, or miracles." 'Really?'

The bell rings.

ALPHA'S POV:

Cartman's birthday party. A carny does tricks. Damien, Nickolai, and Kagami enters with Pip in tow.

Alpha - [Whispering.] "Heads up Beta. Trouble is headed our way." He nodded once.

Beta - [Whispering.] "Right Alpha."

Cartman - "Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing here?" Me and Beta were starting to growl in warning.

Stan - "Yeah, you weren't invited, new kids."

Alpha - "Actually, WE invited them."

Beta - "Yeah."

Kyle - "And neither were you, Pip!" I saw Kagami nod slightly, so I slapped the back his head, hard. "Ow!"

Alpha - [Growling.] "Be. Nice."

Pip - "Yes. I tried to tell Damien and Nickolai that we weren't invited, but-"

Alpha - "Actually, you were." Beta nodded.

Beta - "Yeah."

Damien - "Wait a minute! Give me a chance. I want to do something special for your party." I immediately knew what he was going to do, so I immediately put the strongest protective spell I can right now on Pip.

His eyes flare up again.

Ominous Voice - "Rectus... Dominus..."

Damien taps Pip on the shoulder and the ground opens up.

Small demons grab Pip.

Kagami - [Panic.] "Pip!"

Ominous Voice - "... Sancti... Cheesy poofs..."

Pip - "Aaaa!"

He is launched like a rocket.

Pip - "Aye Aye Aye Ayeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Kagami - [Panic/terrified.] "PIP!" I gently yet firmly squeezed her left shoulder making her turn to me.

Alpha - "Do not worry pup, he is fine. I was able to put my strongest protective spell that I can right now on him before Damien did the spell since I knew he was going to do something like this to him. Okay?" She still looked terrified and unsure, but after a few seconds, she Reluctantly nodded. I smiled softly. "Good."

He gives off fireworks.

Kyle - "Wow!" *Smack!* "Ow!"

Stan - "Whoa, that was cool!" *Smack!* "Hey!"

The children, Bebe, Wendy, and Clyde among them, look up and are duly impressed. They applaud. Both me and Beta SNARLED at them, instantly stopping them. Good!

Kyle - "Hey, you're not such a bad guy after all, Damien." *Double smack.* "Damn it Saya! Quite that!" My glare shut him up.

Cartman - "Yeah. Come on in and join the party." [Damien is pleased]

Me, Beta, and Kagami saw Nickolai's eyes are really dule now. Oh shit.

Nickolai - "Wait!" Everyone stopped and turned to him.

Cartman - [Sneering.] "What do YOU want other new kid?"

Stan - "Yeah!"

Nickolai - "Have a surprise for you too!"

Cartman - "Oh? And what's that freak?" Me and Beta growled at him.

Nickolai - "This!" His eyes flared up like Damien's, and he tapped the pinata that was left unhung.

Ominous Voice - "Rectus... Dominus..."

The pinata grew ten times bigger, flew up like a rocket, and exploded like a firework, showering everything and everyone in a lot of candy.

Alpha - [Impressed.] "Wow! Impressive!"

Beta - [Awed/Impressed.] "Really!"

Everyone cheers.

Cartman - [Impressed.] "Wow other new kid! You can join us too." [Nickolai is super pleased.]

KEVIN'S POV:

South Park Forum, round 2. Satan and Jesus meet up. Satan gives Jesus a hard left, throwing him against the ropes. The crowd cheers. Jesus looks back, and they are silent. Jesus turns to fight, but receives a blow in the abdomen, again stumbling to the ropes. Satan gives him a left cross. Satan stands back, and Jesus' halo now flutters all over the place. 'Damn this is really painful to watch.'

Satan - "Come on, you little wuss, fight! Throw a punch!"

SAYA'S POV:

Cartman's birthday party. He is now opening his presents. But me and Alex were rolling our eyes at his obviously fake acting.

I saw that Alex was very gently holding Nickolai's left hand, and he was letting him. Good. I'm glad he's slowly starting to accept him. I even saw him softly rub his thumb across Alex's knuckles every now and then. I smiled softly at him and gave him a thumbs up. He smiled softly in return.

Cartman - "Oooh I wonder what Stan got me for my birthday present? Oh look, a Blue Mega Maaan. Thank you, Stan, you may now eat pie and cake and ice cream now." [Stan leaves.] "And what did Wendy get me? Oooh it's the Yellow Mega Maaan. Help yourself to pie and cake and ice cream, Wendy." [She leaves.] "Oh, look what Kyle got me? It's the Red Mega-... Ants In The Pants? Ants In The Pan- ANTS IN THE PANTS?" [Thumps the table in anger.]

Saya - "Oh shit."

Alex - "Really." 'Get ready.' Alex - 'Already ahead of you.' I saw Nickolai grabbed his hand when Alex got tensed.

Kyle - "It's a game, dude. It's really fun."

Saya/Alex - "Actually, it's really not."

Cartman - "YOU SON OF A BITCH!" [Lunges towards Kyle.]

Saya - "Oh for fucks sake!" I jumped up to try to get him off.

Kyle - [As he is pinned by Cartman.] "Aaaaa!"

Cartman - "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO GET ME THE RED MEGA MAN, EH! NOW I CAN'T MAKE THE ULTRA MEGA MEGA MAN, YOU DIRTY CHEAP-ASS PIECE OF CRAP!" [Slapping him around by now.]

Saya - [Growling.] "That's enough!"

Kyle - "They were all out of 'em dude!"

Cartman - "I HATE YOU! I WANT YOU TO DIE! DIE!!"

Kyle - [At the same time.] "Aaaaaaaa!" I couldn't pull him off without hurting Kyle, so I backed up, and tackled him off instead. I then kicked him off of me after we rolled a couple of times.

Saya - [Growling.] "That's enough! Stop attacking my half cousin damn it!" Everyone who didn't know gasped.

Cartman gets up and moves toward the center of the yard.

Cartman - "That's it! Party is over!"

The kids look glum.

Saya - "Yes! About fucking time!"

Alex - "Really!"

Cartman - "Everybody go home!"

Saya/Alex - "Already ahead of you fat-ass!" We both gut and started walking away. Alex was very gently pulling Nickolai behind him.

He turns the party switch off. Music slows to a stop, everything goes dark, and the banner floats away.

Saya - "The fuck?"

Alex - "Really."

Cartman - "GET THE HELL OUT, I SAID! THE PARTY'S OVER! GET OUT, GODDAMMIT!"

The kids exit the backyard as Cartman announces that the party is over.

Stan and Kyle stop.

Stan - "Whoa, dude, you need to mellow out!"

Saya - "That's a fucking understatement!"

Alex - "Really!"

Cartman - "Take your stupid Ants In The Pants with you!"

Throws it at Kyle, who is felled by it. The kids regroup in front of the house.

Damien - "Wow. That kid has some emotional problems."

Nickolai - "Yeah, really."

Saya - *Sigh* "Oh you have NO fucking idea Dudes."

Alex - "Yeah, really."

Stan - "Aaanh, he does this all the time."

Saya/Alex - *Sigh* "Unfortunately it's the sad truth."

Chef - "Come on, children! We can still catch the end of the fight!"

Pip descends from above.

Kagami - "Pip!" She ran over to him. I scanned him to make sure he was really okay, and thankfully only his clothes got a bit burnt.

Saya - "Don't worry, he's completely fine. I told you that I put a protective spell on him. Now come on, let's go watch the match." She nodded and helped him up.

Pip - "Ooooooooooooooooooooooo uf! Ohoho, what a splendid par-ty." I just sighed in disappointment. 'Of fucking course.' Alex - 'Really.'

SAYA'S POV:

South Park Forum, a later round. Satan gives Jesus a fierce left, launching him into the air and against the ropes again. Jesus comes forward, and Satan gives him a right to the face.

Jesus - "Oh!"

Backs up helplessly.

Satan - "Fight, dammit!"

Gives him another right to the face.

Jesus - "Oow!" [Satan pick him up] "Ooooooh!"

Satan throws him against the rope, then gives him another right to the face. Jesus now has a swollen left eye.

Stan, Kyle, Saya, and Kenny approach Jesus' corner. Kagami was with Damien and Nickolai at Satan's corner.

Stan - "Dude, Jesus is getting his butt kicked!"

Saya - "Really."

[The round ends.]

Stan - "You've got to fight, Jesus."

Jesus - "Why? What's the point? Nobody believes in me. Everyone put their money on Satan. My Father forsaked me, the town forsaked me... I'm completely forsook."

Saya - "No. Not EVERYONE."

Alex - "Yeah. She's right."

Saya - [Mock smugly.] "As always." He rolled his eyes and smirked fondly.

Alex - "Oh shut it you." We laughed as we gently bumped each other. I smiled softly when I saw Nickolai smiled faintly.

Kyle - "Somebody bet on you, Jesus. You said yourself that one person still had money on you."

Saya - [Whispering.] "Yeah, and we know who it is too." He nodded.

Alex - [Whispering.] "Yeah."

Jesus - "It doesn't matter. He's way too strong for me anyway-I give up."

Stan - "Goddammit Jesus, snap out of it! What would Nancy Kerrigan do, huh? Nancy Kerrigan wouldn't give up. When things were looking their darkest, Nancy Kerrigan fought to be the best." [Kyle, Saya, and Alex looks at him.] "She wouldn't stop until she was Number One!"

Saya/Alex - "Um, Stan?"

Kyle - "Uuuuh. Stan?"

Stan - "Nancy Kerrigan wouldn't settle for second-best!"

Kyle/Saya/Alex - "Stan."

Stan - "She wouldn't quit until she brought home the gold!"

Kyle/Saya/Alex - "Stan!"

Stan - [Turning to Them.] "What?"

Kyle - "Nancy Kerrigan got the silver, dude. She came in second."

Alex - "He's right."

Stan - [Thinks a moment.] "... Really?"

Saya - "Yeah. She did."

Kyle - "Yeah, dude!"

Stan - "Hoh, never mind, Jesus. Nancy Kerrigan sucks."

Saya/Alex - [Mad.] "Really dude!?"

Jesus takes a ladleful of water from a pail next to him.

Stan - "You know, somebody once said. 'Don't try to be a great man, just be a man'."

Jesus - "... Who said that?"

Stan - "You did, Jesus."

Saya - [Whispering.] "How much do you bet he didn't."

Alex - [Whispering.] "Really."

Jesus ponders these words as he looks at Satan.

Jesus - "You're right, Stan. Thank you, boys!"

He gets up as the next round begins and fights without his halo. We blinked a few times in shock and confusion. 'Apparently it's removable?' Alex - 'Apparently.'

Kyle - "Wow. Did he say that in the Bible?"

Stan - "Nah, I saw it on Star Trek."

Saya - [Whispering.] "Called it."

Alex - [Whispering.] "Yeah."

Kyle - "Hmmm."

Satan takes a couple of swings at Jesus, but Jesus ducks them.

Satan - "Come on, sissy. Hit me! Hit me!"

Jesus - "Okay, pal. You asked for it!"

The crowd looks on as Jesus prepares to punch Satan. Jesus delivers the blow, but nothing happens. The sound of escaping air is heard. Stan just buries his head in his hands in disbelief. Me and Alex sweat drop and sighed in disappointment.

Saya/Alex - [Whispering.] "Weak."

Satan protecting his ribs.

Satan - "Ooooooh, you got me."

He drops flat on his back. Me and Alex looked at each other each with a raised eyebrow.

Referee - "One... Two... Three..."

Jimbo - "No way! He barely touched him!"

Saya - "He faked it."

Alex - "Yeah. He did."

Referee - "... Seven... Eight."

Satan opens his left eye, then closes it again.

Referee - "... Nine... Ten. You're out!"

The match ends, and Jesus jumps up in victory.

Stan/Kyle - "Our Savior!"

Michael Buffer - "The winner by knockout and still undisputed ruler of your spiritual kingdommmm, Jesus, El Saviooor-rrrrrrrrrr, Christ!"

Satan pops right back up.

Saya/Alex - "Called it."

Mr. Garrison - "Hey, he isn't hurt. He took a dive, he threw the fight!"

Jimbo - "Yeah!"

Satan - "Fools! You are all fools! Of course I took a dive. Don't you see? Who do you think was the one person that bet on Jesus to win?"

The crowd wonders.

Saya/Alex - "Him."

Satan - "Me, you idiots! And now I will take all your hard-earned money, and return to Hell a much richer Prince of Darkness, and buy some realty. HA HA HA HA HAA!"

Satan dances out of the ring.

Father Maxi - "I don't believe this!"

Saya/Alex/Papa - [Angry.] "We kept telling you NOT to Damn it!" Well we HAVE damn it!

Mr. Garrison - "Yeah, what a mean thing to do!"

Saya/Alex - [Angry.] "He's the fucking Devil for fuck sake!"

Papa - [Angry.] "Yeah!"

Satan - [Now on the Forum floor.] "Farewell, fools!" I saw Papa go over to Alex and Nickolai. Hopefully Nickolai will except them both. Right?

Jimbo - "Man, that guy is a jerk."

Saya/Alex - [Angry.] "Like we've said! He's the fucking Devil for fuck sake!"

Satan dances away and Stan enters the ring.

Stan - [Over the microphone.] "Jesus told you guys not to bet on Satan."

Saya/Alex/Papa - [Angry.] "So did we!"

Mr. Garrison - "Boy, did we get screwed."

Saya - "Got THAT right! We TRIED to warn you!"

Alex/Papa - "Yeah!"

Chef - "Jesus, we're sorry. Can you ever forgive us?"

Jesus - "Aw heck." [Puts his halo back on.] "Do I have a choice?"

Saya - *Sigh* "Unfortunately not."

Alex/Papa - *sigh* "Really."

The crowd cheers with relief.

Jimbo - "Well, Jesus, I definitely learned my lesson. Neeever bet on evil, 'cause when you d- Ned! Look, there's a rare duck-billed platypus!"

Kenny is highlighted. 'Shit.'

Jimbo - "Ih-it's comin' right for us!"

Jimbo pulls out a semi-automatic and fires away at Kenny. But Saya steps in the way. Saya is soon on the floor in Kenny's arms with her left arm and chest full of holes. Jesus changed Kenny back as he caught her.

Kenny - [Crying.] "(No! Saya!)" After a few seconds I coughed and groan in pain.

Saya - [Coughs/groans.] "Ugh. Ow, FUCK that hurt!"

Kenny - [Shocked/happy.] "(Saya! You're still alive! But, HOW!?)" I sit up with some difficulty from the pain.

Saya - [Strained voice.] "Yeah. Of course I'm still alive. And how? It's because I knew something like this was going to happen, so I decided to wear my Dragon skin bullet proof vest. But my left arm on the other hand.." We looked at my very holely and bloody arm. *Deep sigh* "Well shit then. But luckily the bullets went completely through."

Stan - "Oh my God, they almost killed Saya."

Kyle - "You bastard!"

Papa - "Really. On both the comments." He came over to clean and bandage my arm. Now with it covered, Though faintly bloody now, I was able to fully heal it without anyone knowing. Now that my powers are unblocked now. Still don't know WHY or HOW they were in the FIRST fucking place!

Saya - "Thanks Papa." I smiled thankfully at him.

Papa - "You're welcome. Not only did I put some healing cream on it, but I also put some numbing jell on it too." I blinked a few times.

Saya - "Huh. Well that explains why I can't feel any pain anymore. Thanks." He just nodded and helped me up. He left after making sure I really okay now. He went back over to Nicolai and Alex, making sure they were okay.

Damien - "Well, goodbye, guys. It was nice getting to know you."

Rats swarm all over Saya's blood. 'Ew!' Kenny/Alex/Papa - 'Really!'

Stan - "You're leaving already?"

Damien - "I have to. Our dad's always on the move." As he walks away with Nickolai, I see Kagami's, Alex's, and Papa's sad looks, I get an idea.

The rats leave also.

Stan - "Wow. I feel kinda bad for that kid."

Kyle - "Yeah. Just when they were being accepted they has to leave and start over."

Saya - "Hang on. I have an idea." I run over to Satan. "Hey Satan! Wait up!" He stopped and looked at me confused at first.

Satan - [Confused.] "Ah, Saya! How are you? And what can I do for you?"

Saya - "I'm doing good. Sort of." I show him my arm. "But anyways, I came to claim one of those favors you still owe me." I heard several gasps behind me, but I just ignored them.

Satan - [Surprised.] "Oh?" I nodded, determined. No going back now. Right?

Saya - "Yes. I have."

Satan - "What is it you want then?" I could tell by his smirk that I had fire in my eyes.

Saya - "Yes. I want Damien, and Nicolai, your sons, to stay here in South Park!" Whatever he was expecting me to say, was NOT that. We both looked over to see both Papa and Alex with an arm each around Nicolai protectively. And that Kagami with both of her arms around Damien's shoulders. All three were death glaring at Satan, DARING him to take their mate away. Me and Satan turned back to each other. "For you see, they are very well loved and protected here." He rubs his chin in deep thought.

Satan - "Hm. I can see that." After a few moments of very deep thinking, he finally came to a decision. "They can both stay." I nodded. And knowing what's coming next, I rosed an eyebrow.

Saya - "But?" He smirked. What? He IS the devil after all. He makes deals ALL the time. So hopefully THIS one would be easier than the last one⁴.

Satan - "But, I need you to find me some more broken and damaged souls for my collection*." I smirked right back. 'Good. It's something very simple and easy.'

Saya - "Okay. THAT I can do." He put his hand out for me to shake.

Satan - "It's a deal then?" I smirked more as I shook it.

Saya - "It's a deal." He smirked more too as he left. I walked back to the others. Right as I got to them, I was tackled hugged by Kenny. I hugged him back just as hard. "Guys, I'm okay." 'Thank GODS for him being back to normal again! Now I'm no longer dying!'

Papa - "Well? What did he say?" I saw them hug them tighter.

Saya - "Well. He said they can both stay." Everyone sighs in relief.

Alex - "But?" I nodded since I knew he was going to ask.

Saya - "But, I need to find him some more broken and damaged souls for his collection. Again." That shocked everyone but Papa and Alex.

Alex - "Oh good. Something that's simple and easy."

Saya - "Yeah I know. I thought the same thing. Haha."

Everyone else - [Shocked.] "WHAT!?"/"(WHAT!?)"

Saya - "Well, yeah. A few souls in exchange for them. It's nothing bad, and it's also a fair exchange. It's not like I'm killing any innocents. Right?" Alex nodded in agreement.

Alex - "Yeah. It's true."

Stan - "Parents can be so cruel. Don't they realize that what a child needs more than anything is security?" Me, Alex, and Papa nod.

Saya - "True, but that's where WE come in."

Papa/Alex - "Yeah."

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Cartman's backyard. He's the only one at the picnic table, and it's still full of food. Cartman looks full, though.

Mrs. Cartman - "More pie, hon?"

Cartman - "Eh... N-yeh. No... More... Pie... Eheh... Seriously."

End of Damien part 2.

KEYS:

¹ = A Calming Draught is a potion that is used to calm a person down after they have had suffered a shock, trauma, or emotional outburst. Even if it works fine in majority of the situations, sometimes it may give a disastrous outcome, for instance, if animals like cats and dogs drink it. I liked it, plus it fits. Right?

² = Firewhiskey is a drink reserved to the adult witches and wizards and as you will find out at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, it is not for Muggles. Hog's Head is a pub where a mix of interesting characters goes to drink or win a dragon in a game of cards. Yes I KNOW it's from Harry Potter, but It's also the only type of alcohol that can effect Kevin, Alex, and Saya.

³ = "Lllllet's get ready to rumbllllle!!" I actually DO love it in real life! So I might as well have Saya love it to.

⁴ = She had to fight his ARMY of Zombified demons. And let me tell you, it was NOT FUCKING EASY! As in she actually died TWELVE DAMN TIMES before she just decided to Cannon Blast them all. (It's her MOST powerful elemental attack she's EVER created.)

* = Think Voldemort from Harry Potter.

9932 words minus this.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

11K 288 41
[Book 3] You do not need to read any book before this for it to make sense. "You deserve better Butters! It's too late for me but you..you can still...
179K 5.2K 30
[FORMERLY KNOWN AS "NOT YOUR CLICHÉ"] In this universe you have soulmates. You are given a birthmark somewhere on your body. Those are the first wo...
13.2K 712 9
Nightmare feels hopeless. His Soulmarks tell him that he's supposed to have four Soulmates, which is really peculiar in itself. But... Who would love...
54.6K 1.9K 33
When a person dies, they become a ghost. Each Ghost has a certain eye color only dead things can see. Each color determines what role they will do as...