South Park: The Four Marks Of...

By CherryblossomLv5

They are called The Four Marks Of Hope due to them possibly shifting the others fate from their original, and... More

Saya Phoenix
Alex Shade
Kevin Nightshade
Kagami Iruha
Liviya
Haruki Nakamura
Nickolai
INTRO
Episode 1: Cartman Gets an Anal Probe. Part 1
Episode 1: Cartman Gets an Anal Probe. Part 2
Episode 2: Weight Gain 4000. Part 1
Episode 2: Weight Gain 4000. Part 2
Episode 3: Volcano. Part 1
Episode 3: Volcano. Part 2
Episode 4: Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride. Part 1
Episode 4: Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride. Part 2
Episode 5: An Elephant Makes Love to a Pig. Part 1.
Episode 5: An Elephant Makes Love To A Pig. Part 2.
Episode 6: Death. Part 1.
Episode 6: Death. Part 2.
Episode 7: Pinkeye. Part 1
Episode 7: Pinkeye. Part 2
Episode 8: Starving Marvin. Part 1.
Episode 8: Starving Marvin. Part 2.
Episode 9: Mr. Hankey, The Christmas Poo. Part 1.
Episode 9: Mr. Hankey, The Christmas Poo. Part 2.
Episode 10: Damien. Part 2.
Episode 11: Tom's Rhinoplasty. Part 1.
Episode 11: Tom's Rhinoplasty. Part 2.

Episode 10: Damien. Part 1.

65 1 0
By CherryblossomLv5

I own NOTHING but my OCs Kevin, Alex, and Saya. Everything else, all rights go to their owners.
EXTREMELY sorry in advance for it being so SUPER long. You HAVE been warned lol. Now enjoy.

WARNING: Trigger warning.

Li Kai (powerful ocean in Chinese) by @-High_priest_Zane. He's a temporary character.

Nickolai by @HenryPearl.

ALEX'S POV:

It's been a couple weeks now since Christmas, and Saya dying from the blood poisoning. She came back a few days ago. Me and Kevin has noticed that It's actually taking her longer to come back these days. Hm. I wonder what's causing it. As Saya was 'recovering', Kenny NEVER even left her side since Christmas. And I mean, he NEVER left her side at all. He wouldn't even eat, or drink. He barely even slept. Only when he finally crashes. He very nearly killed himself several times on both if it wasn't for us secretly giving him potions in his crashed sleep. He's also been slowly giving her his blood too. He barely let's the cut on his finger heal, before opening it again. So now he'll have a permanent scar there. Luckily it's only a small cut. And you can't even see it unless you know it's there. Even after she came back, he never left her side. But at least now he's and eating more properly. And let me tell you, she was NOT happy at ALL when she found out what he's been doing. He was SO scolded and embarrassed you could fry at least a dozen or two eggs on him. Serves him right. Right? Afterwards, she was sobbing on his shoulder. She was so afraid to wake up and find him dead. After some proper rest and food, he very Reluctantly had to go back home to his sister. He really didn't want to leave. And do you blame him? No. No you don't. The last time I checked on Saya, and giving her her light breakfast, she was still resting in her room, looking at her unopened Christmas gifts from Kenny, Karen, and now Liviya. I know what they are, since I helped them with them. They hope she'll like them, even though I know she would.

I was in the kitchen with Kevin and Liviya eating breakfast, when there was a small thud upstairs. All three of us jumped up, and ran up upstairs. Really worried. When I opened her door, we saw her on the floor, with her legs tangled in her sheet. After a few seconds, we softly Chuckled a bit.

Saya - "Not funny you guys. I need some help here." I decided to help her.

Alex - "Here. Let me help you up." As I was slowly helping her up, I noticed some blood on her head. Shit. She must have hit her head as she fell. Kevin must have noticed it too cause as soon as I sat her on the bed, he came over and checked her head. There was a small cut on her right temple, but it was already healing pretty fast. Good. No scaring. She hissed a bit in pain since it's still really tender.

Saya - "Easy Papa. It's still really tender."

Kevin - "Sorry Saya, but I need to put this healing cream on, and to make sure it doesn't get infected." There was a hidden meaning behind his words.

Saya - "Oh. Okay then." [Hissed in pain.] "Ow." After a few minutes, we went back downstairs as Saya left to go shower and change. Luckily the healing cream is fully waterproof. Ten minutes later, she came into the kitchen in one of her new outfits and wearing the gifts from Kenny and Karen. And holding the gift from Liviya. Yep. Knew she'd love them.

Liviya - [Excited.] "Hey Sissy! I'm really glad you're feeling better!" Saya smiled softly at her pure innocence.

Saya - "Yeah. Same here. Thanks." She sat down to eat a bit soup since she accidentally spilled the first one when she tried to get up. Since she was in a "coma" for two weeks, she can't have anything heavy. Which she REALLY hates. Like, a LOT. What? She IS a Hunter after all. Me and Kevin too. As she was drinking her hot cocoa, I asked her.

Alex - "So, what are your plans for today since it's the weekend still?" She looked up with that determined look she always gets.

Saya - "Oh, well, I'm going to be training of course!" I had to Chuckle a bit.

Alex - "Haha, I should've known! You never change, do you?"

Saya - "Nope! Haha!" We both turned to Liviya when she made a small confused noise.

Liviya - "Wha?" We both chuckled softly.

Saya - "Hehe, it's okay sweetie. I like to TRY and stay as fit as I can. And to also be stronger so that I can protect Others better. Right Alex, Papa?" We both nodded knowing the sad truth behind her words.

Alex/Kevin - "Right!"

Liviya - [Nervous.] "And um, can I join too?.." We Thought about it for a few seconds.

Saya - "Hm. You can, but only a little for right now since they told me that you have exercise induced asthma. Okay?"

Kevin - "She's right Liviya. So only a light jog for the time being. Okay?" She didn't care, she was just happy to join us.

Liviya - [Excited.] "Okay! Thank you thank you thank you thank you!" We all chuckled when she hugged Saya tightly.

It's been a few hours since Liviya had to quit for today. She started to have a bit of trouble breathing on the treadmill. She tried to hide it, but Saya noticed it before it got too bad. So right now she's upstairs in her room, probably drawing again. So right now both me and Saya were sparing. So far she was starting to kick my ass.

Alex - "So," She threw a hard punch but I was just barely able to block it. But she jumped back as I threw mine. 'Damn it!'

Saya - "So what?" She moved really fast to kick me in the head, but it was a fake out. Cause as soon as I lifted my arms up to block, she turned in midair, and landed a solid hard kick to my right side. I grunted at both the force, and the pain. But I still stood strong.

Alex - [Grunting.] "So, what are we going to do with Kagami? She KNOWS something is up about both you and Kenny."

Saya - "Hm. I've been thinking about that since Halloween. But I'm still not sure. She's not exactly human, now is she?" She's right. She's not.

Alex - "You're right, she's not. Or, at least FULL human. Right?" I tried to punch and kick her, but she blocked both. And then landed a hard punch to my face. Fuck that hurt! "Ah!"

Saya - "You're right. She's a type of full demon. Almost like us in a way, but different." She's right!

Alex - "You're right." 'Damn it! She keeps dodging my attacks! Grr!' She just laughs.

Saya - "Haha, as always!" I rolled my eyes.

Alex - "Oh whatever! But anyways, we really need to keep a very close eye on her since she's getting suspicious about you and Kenny." She stopped for a few seconds thinking it over, so I took my chance to attack. Only for her to grab my hand, and punched me in the chest. Hard. 'Shit that hurt!'

Saya - "Hm. You're right, we do. But we still need to act normal around her. Or, as normal as we CAN be. Right?" 'Shit she's right! Again!'

Alex - "You're right." *sigh* "Again." 'Damn it! How does she keep dodging all of my attacks! Grr!' She just laughs.

Saya - "Haha, as always! Again!" I rolled my eyes.

Okay, NOW I'm getting Pissed. She's been playing with me this entire time! So I try to go all out by first faking a punch to the head knowing she's going to duck by trying to sweep my feet from under me. But I used that to my advantage, or so I thought. But when I got ready, She smirked, and delivered a VERY hard left upper hook when I was going to spin kick her in chest! And to insult to injury, SHE did it to ME instead! It sent me across the mat.

I just laid there spread eagle staring up at the ceiling as she was walking over to me.

Saya - "So, do you give?" I noticed she was starting to breath a hard, and sweating a bit too. Shit, I guess she needs to train a bit more since she was technically dead for two weeks. Right?

Alex - *Sigh* "Yeah. I give." She put her hand out for me to grab to help me up, but I smirked and yanked her down. As I did I used my leg to flip her over me. She landed behind me with her head beside me on my right. We turned to each other and After a few seconds just started to laugh. "Just like old times, huh? Hahaha!"

Saya - "Yeah! Just like old times! Hahaha!" We continued to laugh a bit more until we heard chuckling behind me. We both looked to see Kevin standing there very amused.

Kevin - "Haha, okay you two. You've been training for four hours now, so I think it's time for a break. Lunch is ready if you're hungry." All three of us laughed when our stomachs growled. We both got up.

Saya - "Okay Papa." As she helped me up, her eyes flashed green for a few seconds. So I guess she decided to heal me.

Alex - "Thanks sis." I dusted myself off.

Saya - "You're welcome bro. Now come on, you really need a shower man." She mocks holds her nose and waving her hand in front of her face. "You really stink dude haha!"

Alex - "Ha, looks who's talking! You're sweatier than m!" And it's true. She's really out of shape since she's been out of commission for so long. Right?

Saya - "Haha, okay then. I'll race you to the shower then!" Before I could even say anything, she teleported away.

Alex - "Hey! No fair! I still can't teleport like yet!" He heard her laugh from upstairs. "Ugh!"

Kevin - "Haha, come on Alex. You can just use ours like always."

Alex - *Defeated sigh* "I know, but that's NOT the point!"

Kevin - "Haha, I know. But come on. You really do need a shower."

Alex - *pouts* "Okay." We left the basement.

SAYA'S POV:

It was the next day when something interesting finally happened. Me, Alex, and Liviya were walking to town for some pizza. As it was one of our rare lazy days. As we were walking, we heard some yelling by the bus stop. As we got closer, we recognise only one of two voices. It was Kagami and someone else. We peaked around the trees, and saw her yelling and fighting some guy. It looked like he was playing around with her. Getting her pissed off and losing her focus. 'Shit! This isn't good!' Alex - 'Yeah. I know.'

???? - "Awe, what's the matter you fucking slut? Never got any costumers since you moved here? Topical for someone as UGLY as YOU you freak of nature mistake! Hahahaha!" Both me and Alex were thinking the same thing; [Confused.] 'The fuck? What is he going on about?' I saw her starting to cry, both from anger AND sadness. Shit.

Kagami - [Growling.] "Shut up Li Kai! And that doesn't have anything to do with this! And besides, I gave all of that up when I moved here! And why are you even here?!" 'Huh. So his name means Powerful Ocean? Though, he DOES look a bit weak. Don't he?' Alex - 'I guess so. But don't forget Saya, looks CAN be deceiving. Hence, you?' He's right about that. 'Point taken.' Alex - 'Exactly.' I shot him a quick glare to shut him up.

Li Kai - "Hahaha! Don't make me laugh, once a prostitute, ALWAYS a prostitute!" Again both me and Alex were thinking the same thing; [Shocked.] 'WHAT?!' Well that explains why she was SO damn protective of those girls a week after she moved here! Shit! "Just like your bitch of a mother too, and you'll die just like she will too hahaha!"

She completely lost her hold on her anger. She somehow roared and ran full speed at him. 'But that's NEVER going to work! She NEEDS to stay focuse, or something bad is going to happen!' I saw Li Kai nimbly side-stepped her to his left, and elbowed her in the back of the neck, hard. Both me and Alex face palmed. '*sigh* like THAT!' She tried to get up, but he slammed his foot down HARD on her lower back. He smirked smugly when there was a small crushing sound from there. Alex - 'Shit! Alpha, we NEED to do something! And fast!' I growled softly so he wouldn't hear me. 'I know Beta, I know!' We saw him keep stomping on the same spot, until she screamed out when there was a snapping sound. 'Fuck this shit! That is my cousin in law!' After making sure Liviya was in a safe spot, both me and Beta came running out growling DEEPLY. But I used my Alpha Voice to make him freeze in pure fear.

Alpha - [Growling.] "HEY! STOP ATTACKING HER!" He turned to attack us at first when he heard us running, but my Alpha Voice made him freeze in pure fear. Good. I even saw Kagami pale a bit too. So she now knows who is the TRUE Alpha here. Good. About damn time. Right?

Beta - [Growling.] "Yeah!" We saw they both paled even more. Good. Cause when there is an Alpha, there is either always another Alpha, or a Beta right with them. Right? We saw him step back a bit in fear. Good.

Li Kai - [Nervous.] "What do you want with a piece of worthless trash anyways!? She's nothing!" He either has at least SOME guts, or absolutely NO brains at all for yelling at an ALPHA. He even DARED to kick her in FRONT of me too!

I growled SO deep AND inhuman, the very ground shook a bit. NOW he was scared. So much so that he even PISSED himself! We would have laughed if the situation was not so dire right now. Right? While he was frozen in PURE fear, I ran at him and slashed him across the chest. Not deep enough to kill him, but enough to leave deep scars. He IS Kagami's kill after all. Afterwards I let Beta punch him, breaking his nose. As he laid on the ground in pain, we read his memories. And let me tell you, what we saw REALLY made us SICK! Both of us stumped on, and CRUSHED his dick and balls.

Alpha/Beta - [Growling/roaring.] "NOW CAN NEVER RAPE ANYONE EVER AGAIN! ESPECIALLY LITTLE KIDS YOU FUCKING SICK ASS BASTARD!" Afterwards I immediately teleported him away from us, and back from where he came from.

After both of us calmed down, I told Alex to go check on Liviya to make sure she's okay. After he ran off, I turned to Kagami. She was shaking and whimpering both in fear and pain. I softened my look and voice and slowly went to her with my hands out in surrender. Showing I'm no longer a threat to her.

Saya - [Soothingly.] "Shh. Shh. It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you, okay?" I sat on my knees when she slowly nodded. "Good." I used my hidden x-ray ability to see her lower back was completely crushed. I muttered darkly, "Fuck!" That's when Alex came over with Liviya hiding behind him.

Alex - "What? What's the damage?" I sighed softly and sadly.

Saya - "The damage is is that her lower back is COMPLETELY crushed by that FUCKING THING!" I was Growling deeply at the end, and so was Alex too. Liviya gasped and was starting to tear up. But Kagami whimpered more when she tried to move away from us. So I had to force myself to calm down so not to scare her even more than she already was. So I went back to the soothing voice to help calm her down. "Shh. It's okay Kagami. We're not Growling at you, just that THING is all. Okay sweetie?" She slowly nodded again. "Good."

Alex - "Do you need me to call Kevin?" I nodded.

Saya - "Yes. Of course." He pulled out his phone and pushed speed dial #1.

Alex - "And what will you be doing in the meantime?" I just smirked like it was the most obvious thing.

Saya - "Why I'm going to heal her as much as I can of course!" I turned back to her and let my eyes and hands glow a bright green.

Alex - [Shocked.] "What!?" He was so shocked, he almost drops his phone.

Saya - "Well, yeah. What else am I going to do?" I was pouring EVERYTHING I had into healing her, and Alex knew it too.

Alex - "But do you know just how MUCH it'll take to heal something like that!? You could DIE!" I was starting to strain just a tiny bit. But it's nothing that I can't handle.

Saya - "Well, do you have any OTHER ideas!? If I don't do something, she'll DIE!" THAT shut him up very quickly.

Alex - "Um, well, no. I don't." That's what I FUCKING thought!

Saya - "That's what I FUCKING thought! Now shut up, and let me concentrate!" Even though I couldn't see it, I knew he just nodded.

After a few minutes, Papa finally showed up. Kagami was old cold by now. Good. He sat on his knees too in front of me on her other side. He gave me a very worried look since I knew I was really sweating and pale right now. But I just shook my head before he could ask me anything. He Reluctantly nodded, and pushed up his sleeves, and got to work too. It took us an HOUR to FULLY heal her without any lasting damage. And let me tell you, I was fucking EXHAUSTED.

Saya - [VERY exhausted.] *sigh* "Good. She's fully healed and without any lasting damages too." I tried to shakily stand, but Alex caught me as I was falling backwards. I was down and OUT just as he caught me.

ALEX'S POV:

I caught her just as she was falling, but at least she was only sleeping this time, and NOT dead. Right? But little Liviya was starting to cry a bit thinking she was. So I tried to calm her down as Kevin gently turned Kagami over, and picked her up.

Alex - [Soothingly.] "Hey hey. Shh. It's okay Liviya. She's only sleeping right now. Healing something like that, REALLY took a LOT out of her. Okay?" She was still really unsure since Saya was REALLY pale and breathing shallow. But she finally nodded After a few seconds. "Good. Now come on, we need to get home. Okay?" I picked Saya up and stood up as she nodded. I turned to Kevin about to say something, but he beats me to it. Like always Hehe. I do it to him too. It's a soulmate thing.

Kevin - "Take her to my car, I'm taking them both to the hospital. Okay?" I nodded.

Alex - "Okay." After putting them both in the backseat, with me between them to make sure they're okay, and Liviya up front, we left for the hospital. Hopefully they'll BOTH be okay. Right?

SAYA'S POV:

It's been a few days since I healed Kagami, and both of us just got out of the hospital. GODS it feels SO good to free from there! We were all walking across the park back from getting pizza to celebrate with the rest of our friends. And Cartman too. I ran up ahead a bit acting like a kid. I breathe in the fresh cold air, and twirled around a couple of times with my arms out.

Saya - "GODS it feels SO good to free from there!" I plopped backwards into the snow Giggling up a storm, and started to make snow angels much to everyone's amusement. They know what I was talking about since they visited me and Kagami in the hospital. But Kenny never left my side, while Kyle never left Kagami's. But can you blame them? No. No you can't.

Alex - "Haha, okay sis. Come on. It's time to get up." I pouted, making Kenny blush a bit. Odd.

Saya - "Awe! Do I really have to?"

Alex - "Haha, yes. You really do. Now come on." He put his hand out to help me up. But I had other plans. It's payback time! So I fake pout this time.

Saya - "Fine." I grabbed his hand, and smirked evilly. His eyes grew wide, but he realizes too late. I yanked him down. As I did I used my leg to flip him over me. He landed behind me with his head beside me on my right. We turned to each other and After a few seconds just started to laugh. "Payback bitch! Hahaha!"

Alex - "Okay yeah! That was payback from before! Hahaha!" We continued to laugh a bit more until we heard chuckling around us. We both looked to see the others standing there very amused.

After a few seconds, me and Alex looked at each other and twin Cheshire smiles slowly grew on our faces. While everyone was distracted, me and Alex quickly threw snowballs at them. We quickly ran for cover as everyone else started to make snowballs and snow forts. It was an all out snow battle with me and Alex vs. everyone else. It lasted for three whole hours too! It was SO much fun. At the end I saw Cartman trying to make a run for it. But I'm a sniper for a reason. I took aim, and threw my last snowball. BAM! A direct hit! I was jumping up and down in victory. Me and Alex high fives. We turned and laughed at everyone's PURE shocked looked Haha! And I can tell that they all were making a mental note to never pissed me off haha.

We all left for our house for some hot chocolate. Me and Alex had our usual of course. But I had some extra money and mint to cover up the extra blood in it. Liviya had some peppermint in hers. Kenny's was extra chocolate, and Kagami's was just white chocolate. While everyone else just had regular hot chocolate with extra marshmallows. We all watched the movie Elf even though it's a Christmas movie since they wanted to know how we could throw like that. Especially me hahaha. They were shocked when that scene started to play. Me and Alex were laughing our asses off at their looks. They all left for home after the movie. But since Kenny didn't what to leave my side, I walked him home. It went well, but it was on my way home that I got jumped. I easily took them out of course. But that didn't mean that I walked away unscathed. The leader managed to punch me in the face, and busting my lip. And since I can turn my blood to acid, he burnt his hand. Fucking dumbass bastard. It was completely healed by the time I got home, but I still had the blood on me. And after explaining what happened, I took a shower and went to bed. Knowing those jerks would be in jail by the time I got out of the shower.

It was the next day, and we were going back to school. *sigh* Oh fucking joy. Please note the very heavy sarcasm there. As I was looking around the classroom since I felt really tensed for some reason, I noticed that sir fat-ass himself was missing. 'Huh. Odd.' Alex - 'What's odd?' 'That Cartman's missing.'

Cartman enters humming with a stack of envelopes. He starts handing them out. 'Well speak of the fat-ass devil himself, and he shall appear.' We both mentally chuckled at the joke since we both know what's coming in a few days. I softly hissed in pain cause of the FUCKING curse mark started to REALLY burn. As in it's burning so hot that it feels ice cold. Yeah. THAT fucking hot. 'Fuck!' Alex - 'What!? What's wrong!?' Shit. 'It's the FUCKING curse mark! It started to REALLY burn. Alex - 'How hot?' 'As in it's burning so hot that it feels ice cold. Yeah. THAT fucking hot!' Alex - 'Fuck is right!' 'Yeah! That means there are not one, but TWO very powerful demons near by. So stand by just in case.' Alex - 'On it. I'm right outside the door in case you need me.' 'Good. Cause I might just it too from how cold the burn feels right now.' Thankfully no one noticed what just happened. Thank GODS. But I never knew that two people actually did. Kenny and Kagami kept shooting me concerned looks through out the class.

Cartman - "Here you go, Kyle... And here's yours, Stan...And Saya..." I raised an eyebrow at that. Fat-ass say what now?

Saya - "Fat-ass say what now?"

Cartman - "What?" Me, Kenny, Liviya, AND Kagami were softly Giggling. Sucker haha! I even faintly heard Alex giggled softly too.

Kyle - "What is this, Cartman?"

Cartman - "They're invitations to my birthday party this weekend." I softly sighed and muttered.

Saya - *soft sigh* "Oh great."

Stan - "Oh, sweet! Your mom's giving you a big party again this year?"

Cartman - "Thaat's right. 'Cause it's my birthday, my bu bubu birthday..." I quickly flicked a paper football at his head to shut him up. "Hey!" I just chuckled softly.

Kyle - "Kick ass, dude! Cartman's mom throws the best birthday parties ever."

Cartman - "That's right."

Stan - "Yeah. If my mom could cook like Cartman's mom, I'd be a big fat-ass, too."

Saya - "Got THAT right hahaha!" I heard Alex say the same thing and was chuckling too. "Also, we rather stay healthy thank you very much."

Cartman - "That's ri-aayy."

Pip - "Oh, Eric. I didn't get an invitation." Oh no. I knew what was going to happen next. So I got a very thick book ready. Kagami sensed something was going to happen, so she got ready too. Good.

Cartman - [Darting over.] "Oh, really? Gosh. Where could I have put Pip's invitation?? Let's see, Pip's invitation, Pip's invitation... Oh! I remember!" I glared at him.

Saya - [Warning growl.] "Don't. You. Even. FUCKING. Dare. Cartman!"

Pip smiles hopefully.

Cartman - "I shoved it up my ass!" He dared!

Pip's hopes are dashed.

Cartman - "Yeess, that's right. I wrote it out, put it in an envelope, sealed it, and then shoved it right up my ass, forever ruining any chance you had of coming to my birthday party! Sorry, Pip ol' chap!"

He moves on. 'That's it!' Both me and Kagami threw our books at him. I aimed for the head, of course. And she aimed for the feet. Making him flip and scream at the same time. Everyone was laughing at him. And it's a good thing that I set up some cameras in here a couple of months back. So now I can watch that over and over again hahaha! After a few seconds, he got back up. He glared at us, but mostly me. But I just smirked and got ready to throw another one. Making him run Hahaha. He got back to what he was doing earlier. Pussy.

Cartman - "Here's yours, Wendy... and here's yours, Clyde..."

Mr. Garrison - [Excitedly.] "Children, children! Today is a very special day."

Cartman - "No, my birthday isn't until Saturday." ' Narcissist bastard.' Alex/Kenny - 'Really.'

Mr. Garrison - "I'm not talking about your birthday, Eric. We are having two new students joining our class today." I blinked. And I'm not the only one that did too.

Saya - "Again!?" The others were thinking the same thing. Like really, come on!

Cartman - "Eeeeeeh!"

Mr. Garrison - "Now, some of you know what it's like to be the new kid in town, so I want you all to take special care to make them feel welcome. I want you all to meet our new classmates..." [Leans down to one of the new kids, Damien.] "Uh-uh, what's your name again? And where is your brother?" I saw at the corner of my eye that Kagami's eyes were REALLY big. Oh fuck. Another demon like her. 'That's just FUCKING great. Welp, my job just got a HELL of a lot harder.' Alex - 'Really. I can feel it from here.'

Damien - "Damien! And I don't know!" 'Fuck! It's one of those demons I keep sensing!" Alex - 'Do I need to come in now!?'

Ominous Voice - "Rectus...Dominus..."

Dark music and changing plays as Damien's eyes show flaming, crackling pupils. 'Ah!' I quickly put up a glamour around me just as I grabbed my left shoulder, and was growling softly, yet deeply. Alex - 'That's it, I'm coming in!' I looked up right when he opened the door. So I quickly put a LOT of cooling and healing magic around the curse mark¹, and took the glamour down. But I still made myself look normal. Even my eyes. Kenny sensed something was wrong, so he quickly grabbed my right hand, and gently squeezed it. I gave him a soft smile.

That's when the second new kid comes flipping in right when Alex comes in after opening the door, everyone is Stunned to see him do a flipping handspring and lands on the teachers desk, smirking and with his arms crossed all cocky like. The others were shocked at what just happened, but I was slightly glaring. I looked over at Alex, to see him blushing? Shit. I'm going to have to Call Papa later at recess. I saw the teacher with his hands on his hips, and glaring at the other new kid.

Mr. Garrison - "Get down from there now!" I had to Chuckle a bit when he flipped him off. Just like Crieg Haha. Right?

After a few seconds Damien yanked him down. That's when I noticed the height difference. 'Hm. He shouldn't even be here. I guess he's here like you are Alex?' That finally snapped him out of it. Alex - 'Huh? Yeah. You're right.' I then saw Damien glare at the other new kid.

Damien - "Damn it Nickolai! I keep telling you to stop doing that!" He just flipped him off, and looked away with a mad pout. 'Hehe, cute.' Alex - '*sigh* That's an understatement.' Oh great, that answers my questions from earlier then. I just KNEW there was a certain connection between them. Now I know why. It's his and Papa's third and final mate! Oh this isn't going to end very well.

Nickolai - "Oh shut up already. You're just mad cause I upstaged you again. And besides, dad wanted me to stay with you so that you don't get into any trouble." Damien just glared and growled at him while Nickolai just chuckled and smirked. 'Yep. Called it.' After a few seconds, Mr. Garrison cleared his throat nervously. Good. He should be.

Mr. Garrison - [A bit nervous.] "Say 'hi' to Damien and Nickolai!" [Silence.] "And where are you from, Damien and Nickolai?"

Damien - "The seventh layer of hell!"

Nickolai - "Take the highway to Hell; you should see a giant palace. And right next to that is where I live." Damien face palmed and sighed while Nickolai just chuckled and smirked again with his arms crossed. Me and Alex had to stifle our laughing at that. His smirk grew when our laughing slipped a bit.

Mr. Garrison - "Ooooh, that's exciting, my mother was from Alabama." Me and Alex both sighed and mentally face palmed at his stupidity.

Damien goes around the teacher's desk and hops up on it, kicking away the apple. Garrison steps aside.

Damien - "My arrival shall note the end of the Beginning, the beginning of the End, the new reign of my father!"

Nickolai - "Our brother, our." Damien just ignored him. But I saw the quick flicker of sadness in his eyes. Shit, poor kid.

Ominous Voice - "... Rectus... Cheesy poofs..." '[Confused.] Cheesy poofs?' Alex/Kenny - 'Really.'

Mr. Garrison - "Your father?"

Damien - "The Prince of Darkness!"

Mr. Garrison - "Wow, we have royalty in our class."

Saya - [Muttering darkly.] "I'm royalty too you Fucking mateless bastard" Thankfully only Kenny, Liviya, and Alex heard that. But we never noticed that Kagami, Damien, and Nickolai heard it too. And the boys were now planning something.

Mr. Garrison - "Why don't you take your seat, Damien? We're gonna finish our lesson on great singers of the Baroque era." Both me and Alex gagged at that. Mr. Garrison was basically ignoring Alex since him being here was pretty much normal. Especially after Liviya joined us. Since she's still really shy and all.

Damien hops down and goes to sit next to Cartman. While Nickolai goes over to the windows and sit down. 'That's not a good place to sit.' Alex - 'Really.' I could tell he was a bit nervous for his well being. And I don't blame him. You?

Mr. Garrison - "Now, children, Nancy Sinatra was quite a choice piece of ass..." Me and Alex groaned softly.

Cartman - "Hey, new kids. Do you want an invitation to my birthday party?" I Growled slightly in warning.

Saya - [Warning growl.] "I'd be careful around them if I were you fat-ass." I saw Nickolai got tensed, and was glaring at Cartman.

Damien - "Here begins the rule of pain! The new domination of..."

Cartman - "Psych! I wasn't gonna give you an invitation, hehehehehehe! Hey, who cut your hair? Stevie Wonder?"

Saya - [Pissed.] "Cartman!"

Ominous Voice - "Rectus... Dominus..."

Damien turns to Cartman and concentrates. Cartman's desk suddenly turns over and dumps him onto the floor.

Saya - [Pissed.] "I fucking told you!"

Cartman - "Byah. Oof!"

The desk goes out the window. But I pushed both Kenny and Liviya back, and used a bit of my phsychic power to pull Nickolai down before it went flying. I sighed in relief that they were okay. Alex ran over to him to help him up, and to make sure he was okay. He sighed in relief that he was.

The class sits up.

Stan - "Whoa, dude!"

Ominous Voice - "Sancti..."

Kyle - "Damn, what a freak!"

Saya/Alex/Liviya/Kagami - [Pissed.] "Hey! Watch it!"

Cartman - [Getting up off the floor.] "Hey! I had a poofy pie in that desk!" Me, Alex, and Liviya gagged at that. But Liviya was a little green. So I gave her an small potion to help.

Ominous Voice - "Cheesy poofs..."

Damien - "Now feel the wrath - of the fallen angels! The plague of night is upon ye."

Saya - [Mad.] "Hey!" What? I AM part angel after all!

Mr. Garrison - "Damien, do you need to sit in time out for a few minutes?"

Damien blinks.

Cartman - "Eheh." [Taunting.] "You got in trouble, you got in trouble." Me and Kagami threw our books at him again. "Ah!"

SAYA'S POV:

The cafeteria: The boys and girls already have their lunches.

But I made damn sure Kenny ate. I noticed that he was starving himself again so that Karen could eat. Papa was with her now since she got sick again. Poor kid.

Stan - "Hey, Cartman? How come the birthday invitation you gave me says 'Green Mega Man'?"

Saya - "Yeah. Mine says 'Mega beach house'?" 'The fuck?' Alex - 'Really.'

Kyle - "Yeah. Mine says 'Red Mega Man'."

Cartman - "Right. That's what your supposed to get for my birthday."

Saya/Alex - "That's not how it works fat-ass." I saw that Kagami was still a bit weirded out that we keep doing that. Liviya was basically used to by now.

Stan - "Dude. You're not supposed to tell people what to get you for your birthday."

Saya/Alex - "Exactly."

Kyle - "Yeah, that's weak!"

Saya/Alex - "Got THAT right."

Kagami - *sigh* "Can you two please stop doing that? It's really creepy since you're not actually twins." Me and Alex looked at each other, smirked, and turned back to her.

Saya/Alex - "Nope!" She sighed and sweat dropped.

Kagami - "Of course not." We just chuckled a bit at her suspense.

Liviya - "I j-just learned to g-go with it h-hehe." I smiled softly when she Nervously patted her back. Good. She's slowly coming more out of her shell.

Cartman - "Look, it's very simple guys. Green Mega Man goes with Red Mega Man and Yellow Mega Man to make the Ultra Mega Mega Man. You have to have all three or it doesn't work, see?"

Saya - "No. And that's why I stick to either video games, or board games."

Alex - "Really." Liviya nodded in agreement.

Liviya - "Y-yeah. And c-c-cute stuffed a-animals too."

Saya - "Yeah. That too." But me and Alex saw the gears turning in their heads. 'So I guess they're planning something for me then?' Alex - 'I guess so.' 'But knowing poor Kenny, he'll try to go all out.' Alex - 'Yeah.' I took out the necklace Kenny gave me since it was starting to poke me again. I saw him smile when I did. I saw the gears in his head shift gears. Good.

Stan - "Up yours. Cartman. I'll get you whatever the hell I want."

Saya - "Yeah."

Kyle and Saya crumples up the invitations and throws them away.

Cartman - "Oooh. So maybe you don't want to have any of my mom's cake, pie, and ice cream, then."

Saya/Alex - "Fine by us. We don't consume that much sugar anyways."

Kagami - "Yeah."

Stan - "Oh great, Green Mega Man it is." I sighed in disappointment at how weak he is.

Cartman - "Now. As you can see, Kenny, you are to get me Yellow Mega Man. That's because Yellow Mega Man is the cheapest one, and I know how poor your family is." I Growled really deep in warning.

Saya - [Mad.] "Hey!"

Damien and Nickolai arrives.

Stan - "Heeyy, what do you think you're doing, new kids?" I Growled in warning, instantly shutting him up. Good.

Cartman - "Yeah. You can't sit with us, weirdos!" Me and Alex snarled at him since we both saw Nickolai's eyes dull a bit.

Saya/Alex - [Snarling tone.] "Watch it! And yes bloody hell they can too!"

Damien - "Infidels! I will turn you all into beasts of burden!" 'Shit!' Alex - 'Really!'

Kyle - "You can't sit with us, new kids. Go find another table!"

Saya/Alex - [Snarling tone.] "Kyle! Not you too! And again, yes bloody hell they can too!"

Damien and Nickolai walks off.

Saya - [Whispering.] "Go with them Alex." He blinks a few times in confusion.

Alex - [Whispering.] "What? Are you sure sis?" I nodded.

Saya - [Whispering.] "Yes. I'm very sure. Now go. Be with your final mate." He nodded, not realizing all that I said. Well, not till later that is.

Alex - [Whispering.] "Okay!" He left to go sit with them. Nickolai smiles very Faintly when he sat down with them. 'Good. And hopefully nothing bad happens.' Never realizing what's going to happen in a bit.

Cartman - "Yich. Anyway Kenny, Yellow Man is only $8.95, so maybe your mom can put it on layaway and make payments for a year or two." I Growled at him in warning.

Stan and Kyle laugh, then Cartman laughs. Kenny punches him. I snarled at them, instantly shutting them up. And as an added bonus, I elbowed Cartman HARD in chest.

Cartman - "Eeyy!" He falls after I hit him. "Ah!" Good. I high fived Kenny.

Saya - "haha, nice punch Kenny! You're getting better!"

Kenny - "(Hehe, thanks! And all thanks to you! Thanks again for that old punching bag of yours. It really does come in handy.)" I just waved it off.

Saya - "Naw, it's okay. It really was my old one. As in it was my very first punching bag. And I'm really glad that it helps. Just don't forget to help Karen Though. Okay?"

Kenny - "(I'm not! And she's getting better too!)"

Saya - "Good. I'm glad." He nodded a couple of times.

Kenny - "(Me too!)" Ever since the first time I met and saved little Karen, I've been help them learn the basics of defense. And to help them get stronger too. I have a feeling that they both REALLY need it. Right? I turned my head a bit when I sensed something was about to happen.

Damian, Nickolai, and Alex walks over to where Pip is.

Pip - "Oh. Good day, Damien. And Nickolai. My name is Philip, but everyone calls me Pip - because they hate me." 'Poor kid.' Alex - 'Really.'

Alex - "No we don't. It's just a Nickname since you're name is a mouthful sometimes." It's true too.

Damien - "Then I will call you Pip."

Pip - "Right-o." We both sighed.

Stan - "Hey new kids!"

Saya - [Growling in warning.] "Stan."

Cartman turns around. Kenny is already facing them.

Stan - "Kenny says he saw... your mother drop you off this morning, and she's a real dog." I was pissed, especially since that was a lie! Papa dropped us off an hour before school even started!

Saya - [Pissed.] "Stan! You know damn well that's a fucking lie!"

Kenny - "(Yeah, I feel that she's a freakin' bitch!)" I was shocked and Pissed that he said that.

Saya - [Shocked/pissed.] "Kenny!" I had a bit of a growl in my tone, but I didn't care.

Damien - "That does it! Woo-paah."

Points his index fingers at Kenny. 'Shit!'

Ominous Voice - "... Rectus... Dominus..."

Kenny trembles for a moment, and then a moment of silence. My heart dropped when I saw him get covered in smoke for a split second.

Saya - [Panic.] "Kenny!" I checked him over to make sure he was really okay, and I sighed in pure relief when he was.

Stan - "What the... ?"

Kyle - "Dude! He turned Kenny into a duck-billed platypus."

Stan - "A what?"

Kenny - "Quack-quack." (Why didn't you protect me?).

Saya - "Cause I didn't know this was going to happen. But at least you're still alive, right?" He nodded in agreement. I hugged him in relief. I saw at the corner of my eye that Liviya was really confused, and Kagami was glaring slightly. Well shit.

Cartman - "Eeyy! Uh-turn him back you butt-hole, he has to buy me the Yellow Mega Man!" Both me and Alex sighed in disappointment.

Saya - "Of course that's all you can fucking think and care about." Alex - 'Really. But can't you turn him back?' Kenny - 'Yeah. Can't you?' '*Sad sigh* No, I can't. My powers are being blocked somehow! I've already tried!' Alex/Kenny - 'What?!' 'Yes!' I was actually starting to cry, so I hid my face in Kenny's neck. I sensed Alex come over and kneeled down. He was trying to help calm me down.  They knew I was really upset. Kagami and Liviya too. She was rubbing my back in comfort.

Chef comes up behind them.

Chef - "Hello there, children."

Stan - "Hey, Chef."

Chef - "How's it going? And why is Saya crying?"

Alex - "She's crying cause of what happened to Kenny."

Kyle - "Bad."

Chef - "Why bad?"

Kyle - "Chef, there's a new kid in school, and he's a total weirdo freak. He's brother is too."

Alex - [Growling tone.] "Kyle!"

Chef - "Oh children, children, you shouldn't not like somebody just because they're different."

Saya/Alex - "Thank you!"

Chef - "Here, let me sing you a little song,"

Saya/Alex - "Oh fuck."

Chef - "We're all special in our own way
everybody's different, but that's okay,
'cause even though we might-a have different-colored skin,
different points of view, be tall or thin,
it doesn't mean I can't lay you down, woman, and touch your silky skin," 'Um..' Alex - 'My thoughts exactly..'

A psychedelic scene appears behind him. 'The fuck?' Alex - 'Really.'

Chef - "With my love deep inside you, where no man has ever been," 'Dude!' Alex - 'Really!'

He stands behind a lovely black woman wearing trunks and a big smile. 'Um, what?!' Alex - 'Really!'

Chef - "Rub you legs, caress your thighs and uh..." Both me and Alex gagged a bit. And I had to give an extra strength potion to Liviya since she actually did throw up this time. Poor kid. Right?

He floats on a cloud with a lovely white woman, then he's back in the cafeteria.

Chef - "What were we talking about again?" Both me and Alex face palmed and sighed.

Kyle - "The new kids."

Damian is standing on a table. Nickolai was trying to get him down. But unfortunately, it's not working.

Damien - "Death to the holy! The wrath of the fallen angels now heads for you all!"

Saya/Alex - [Mad.] "Hey!"

Ominous Voice - "Rectus... Dominus... Cheesy poofs..."

Pip's cap flies off, followed by milk and lunch trays, large tote bags, wall poster, clocks...

Saya - "Oh fuck!" I immediately put a protective spell on both Liviya and Kenny. Unfortunately it's a small one.

Stan - "Whoa!"

Chef - "Oh! That is one fudged-up little cracker!"

Saya/Alex - "Like you're one to talk!"

...Footballs, bunnyfish, desks, telephones, fire alarms, rifles...

Both me and Alex saw that Nickolai was trying to calm him down, but it wasn't working unfortunately.

Nickolai - "Damien! You need to stop! What would father say!?"

Kyle - "We told you, dude."

Kids scream. Pip is awestruck. Kids and lunch tables begin to rise and fly around. Nickolai gets pushed down hard.

Nickolai - "Ah!"

Alex - "Nickolai!" Alex ran over to him when we smelled blood. "Here, let me see." He sat down on his knees in front of him, and gently moved his hands out of the way. "Hm. It doesn't appear to be broken. That's good. Though it is really bloody. Here, let me help clean it." He went to gently wipe it away, but Nickolai smacked his hand away harshly, and got up.

Nickolai - "I don't need your help! You're nothing to me!" He runs off.

I saw Alex's hand was really red from the smack, and was really shocked. After a few seconds, he turned to me. I nodded once giving him the go ahead. I went to keep an eye on Kagami, but she was missing. Huh. Odd. Wonder where she went. Oh well. She doesn't need to see what's about to happen anyways. Right?

Chef - "We've got to do something, children!"

Mr. Hankey flies by, then Kevin Stoley, then a cow. (Think Twister)

Damien - "Bring me Jesus! My wrath shall continue until I speak to Jesus!" Alex stood up and slowly turned towards him. EVERYONE felt the pissed off aura around him.

Ominous Voice - "... Rectus... Dominus... Cheesy poofs... Rectus... Dominus..."

Stan/Kyle - "Jesus?"

Alex - [Snarling.] "HEY!" Yep. He's BEYOND Pissed now. That's the thing with us. Never, and I mean NEVER harm our mates in any way, shape, or form. Or you could end up SHREDDED into NOTHING. Or in this case,

Damien - "What!?"

Alex - "THIS!" He punched him SO hard, he went flying back 5 meters² and into the wall. That. After a few seconds, he slowly slid down. There was even a cracking sound when he got punched too. Yep. Broken nose. If not shattered.

Stan, Kyle - "Fuck!" I was actually really proud of him. Even though he was EXTREMELY pissed off, he held back a LOT.

Saya - [Proudly.] "Yep! That's my brother for you!" I had to laugh at their looks hahaha!

I stood up and firmly grabbed Alex's left shoulder.

Saya - [Whispering.] "That's enough lad. Now come on, go find him." He nodded once determined, and left to go find Nickolai. Hopefully he can find him soon. I looked down at the knocked out Damien. I scanned him to find a crack in the back of his head. I sighed softly and discreetly snapped my fingers, and healed everything. Even his broken nose. Or at least as much as I could right now. Afterwards I just left.

SAYA'S POV:

The set of Jesus and Pals. Jesus freshens up, and Roland the cameraman comes in.

Roland - "Two minutes to air, Jesus."

Jesus - "Thanks, Roland. Blessed art thou." [Stan and Kyle dash in.] I just calmly walked in.

Stan - "Jesus, Jesus!"

Jesus - "Ah-hi kids, I only do autographs after the show." I just sighed and face palmed in disappointment. Like, really dude? Right?

Stan - "No no. There's a big problem at school. Some new kids showed up, wearing all black, and and Chef thinks one of them is evil." 'Well, he isn't wrong in a way. Right?'

Kyle - "Yeah. Look what he did to our friend, Kenny."

Kenny - "Quack-quack." (And unfortunately Saya can't change me back!) '[Upset.] I've already told you Kenny, I can't! My powers are being blocked somehow! And what little I CAN do, are EXTREMELY weak!' I was REALLY upset that I couldn't even DO anything! I started to tear up again, so I hugged him from behind with my face buried in his neck. He couldn't really hug my arms back like he used to. That actually made me cry some. Hey, you would too! Wouldn't you!?

Jesus - "Wow. That's pretty heavy." I just nodded.

Stan - "This new kid, one of them, he just keeps throwing things around and... saying stuff aboout his dark prince father coming. He says he wants to talk to you." I looked up a bit.

Jesus - "The Dark Prince?"

Stan - "Yeah."

Kyle - "Yeah." I just nodded again.

Jesus - "So it was written, and so the cycle of years brings the Son of the Evil One."

Stan - [To Kyle.] "Whoa. Huduh now he's talking like the new kid."

Jesus - "Thou must taketh me to this seedling of Satan, so mine eyes can confirm the wretched truth."

Kyle - "... K."

Saya - [Strained.] "Sure. Just follow us back to the school."

To Be Continued In Part 2 Of Damien.

KEYS:

¹ = The curse mark was given to her by The Lab. It helps to detect demons near by. And the hotter (colder) it burns, the more powerful it is. And if it starts to bleed, that means the devil himself is near by.

² = 5 meters = 16 feet 4.85 inches.

8563 words minus this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

835 156 12
Three best friends. Three girls that they don't think they'll ever have a chance with. Years later Love finds them.
240K 6.6K 20
Soul marks are one of those rare things that barely never happens in the supernatural world anymore. They appear when the soulmates are 16, and it ta...
9K 385 20
In the Wizarding World, on their fourteenth birthday, young witches and wizards wake up with a soulmark. The initials of their soulmate, the person t...
11K 288 41
[Book 3] You do not need to read any book before this for it to make sense. "You deserve better Butters! It's too late for me but you..you can still...