Mr. Biersack will see you now

By fireworkings

if you spark his interest...detention. More

Mr. Biersack will see you now
Good Girls Bad Guys
The Drug In Me Is You
Sugar We're Going Down
February Air
Heaven's Calling
Fourth Of July
Stay
My Medicine
Let You Down
Wide Awake
Goner

Game Over

4.2K 163 17
By fireworkings

*Mr. Biersacks POV*

"should i go back to class now?" asked the slutty Stephanie Burch. she had given me probably the worst blowjob in history before i had to meet the new girl. "yes please leave," i said zipping my pants up. she was unzipping her hoodie, but i stopped her. "go back to class" i practically shoved her out the door. now about the new girl, um, it was... aha! Katheryn. she was a sight. a bit skinny, but im not one to complain. i must say, it was hard to focus when her breasts were practically falling out of her bra- WAIT! i cant think like this. i need to actually get a grip on being a normal principal and not act like i run a strip club. the board said i need to "observe" or "monitor" classes. but in my ears, i need to find the new one, but i cant call her in for nothing. i started pacing when Mrs. Fritz knocked on the door and walked in. "what?" i looked at her "sir, you need to interact with the students-" i interrupted her with a groan "i hate them all though" i argued not too loud "sir" she raised an eyebrow at me. "fine," i pouted a bit "im watching over sixth periods senior lunch then" i said, she nodded in agreement.

*sixth period senior lunch*

i walked in and the room got quiet. it was actually pretty awkward, ya know, feeling every underage female in the room staring at you. it makes you a little selfconscious. ignoring them, i stood with a few lunch aids and discussed stupid shit ill never remember, like government or something. the room eventually grew back into talking until there was a collective gasp then a thud and a splash. the aids and i went to see what had happened, and whatsherface new girl had slipped and fell, spilling her lunch all over her. to stop the laughter i went over and helped her up, getting her a towel, then took her to my office. bingo!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1M 62.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
515K 14.7K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
694K 25.4K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...