Mafia Princess || Hyunjin x R...

By Mavi_Cosplays

Y/N was just a normal girl, working in a small corner shop to save up for college. Until one day, she witness... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
NOT AN UPDATE

Chapter 17

6.2K 168 57
By Mavi_Cosplays

The group inside the room were looking at each other, all frozen to the spot, before Bang Chan slowly tiptoed backwards away from the door. He held his hands out behind him, and when he felt someone in his gang, he gently grabbed them and ushered them towards the closet. The rest of the gang seemed to get the idea, and started to hide where they could fit. There was two members in the closet, peering through the cracks on the doors, there was one member under the bed, and one locked themselves in the tiny on suite bathroom there was. Y/N was the only one who hadn't managed to find a hiding space, and she looked towards the closet where Bang Chan was for advice.

The boss opened the door to the closet, peering out and mouthing 'don't worry, just go with the flow.' In her direction, before quickly hiding away again when he heard the door to the room click. "Sir, I'm coming in, as you haven't said anything." The man from outside called through the door. Y/N stood frozen to the spot as the door swung open, and the man's eyes fell upon her.

Quickly entering the room, the security guard reached into the back of his trousers and pulled out a gun. Instantly, as the door closed behind him, he aimed the gun at the strange girl in the room and took the safety off. He saw the mess of the room, before moving closer towards her and backing her up against the wall at the back of the room, the gun not leaving her. "Who are you? Why are you in here? What are you searching for?" The man began questioning Y/N, and she just stood there with her hands up. Bang Chan told her to go with the flow, but what was she supposed to do when she had a gun aimed at her?

"I was sent to get something, I met your boss at the ball. He told me to come here to get something for him." She lied, but the man wasn't as stupid as she had hoped he was. He thrust the gun under her chin, and glared into her eyes.

"Liar! He would've called through to let me know someone was on the way. You broke in, what is it you are looking for?" The man began squeezing the trigger, not enough for the gun to go off yet, but enough to warn the girl that he would kill her. With never having a gun pointed at her before, Y/N didn't know what to do. She just stayed silent, before the man began counting. "If you don't tell me within three seconds, you'll be dead on the floor."

Y/N's heart was racing, and a sweat was forming on her forehead. Her mouth was open like she was trying to say something, but nothing was coming out. She felt like her trembling legs would have given way, and she would have collapsed out of fear, if it wasn't for her using all her strength to stay upright. The man kept his promise, though, knowing she wasn't saying anything. "One...two..." it felt like there was a long pause between two and three, a moment where the world stopped.

There was a sudden loud crack, and the man didn't even get to say three before he was on the floor, knocked out. Hyunjin stood behind the man, rubbing his elbow which he had just used to jab harshly into the back of man's head to knock him out. "Three." He finished for the man, before looking at Y/N. "You okay, Y/N?" He muttered, watching as the girl stumbled and reaching out to hold her up. He knew that she was terrified, and while it would have been his perfect moment to give her a snarky response, he actually wanted to check she was alright first. After all, having a gun threatened at you for the first time is always terrifying.

Y/N was expecting the snarky response, so was a little shocked to not hear any kind of sarcastic remark from Hyunjin. After regaining enough strength in her shaking legs to be able to stand without stumbling, Y/N moved away from Hyunjin and finally was able to find her words. "I'm fine. Thank you, Hyunjin..." the young woman took a deep breath, before she was approached by Bang Chan and Han.

"You did well." Bang Chan smiled, patting the girl on the shoulder. She just glanced up to him, and he took the hint that she wasn't exactly the happiest. "I wasn't ready to be thrown into a situation like that. Why didn't one of you stay out of hiding, you have all dealt with that shit before, I haven't." Y/N was making a very valid point, that even Bang Chan understood.

"I know, but if it was one of us he would've shot us on the spot. I'm sorry that you had to be thrown into the deep end, I hope you will be able to be more prepared for if this happens again though." The boss stated, giving the girl a very genuine and soft smile. She was just thankful the man didn't shoot her straight away, when he could've done.

"Alright, come on, we got what we came for. We don't have long before he wakes again, let's go." The boss hummed, heading for the door. Hyunjin followed, and Han followed after that. Lee Know motioned for Y/N to go first, knowing that she was probably still a little bit shaken up. They all exited the room and hurried down the corridor, heading for the door they had used to enter the place. Luckily, getting out was easier than getting in, so they were able to exit the building faster and unseen. Hurrying towards where the car was hidden, Lee Know pressed into the earpiece and began speaking. "Get ready to drive, I.N we have to leave fast."

Changbin, who was still on the nearby building watching out for anyone approaching where the group were, quickly stood up after he had seen them leave the hotel and began to hurriedly climb down to the ground. He also headed for the car, and managed to get there before the group so none of them were left behind.

They all climbed into the car, and I.N pressed onto the accelerator before the door had even closed. It was closed just as they pulled out onto the main road and blended with the rest of the cars on the road again. Y/N lay her head back in the seat and just stared at the roof of the car while everyone was talking around her about the successful mission. She didn't want to engage in the conversation, not yet anyway.

Changbin started speaking to Bang Chan. "I didn't see any sign of the rich old bastard, I don't think he will be back for a while."

"No, but his security guard will alert him when he wakes up. We got spotted, but he didn't see our faces. He saw Y/N, but nobody knows who she is, so we are still safe. Thankfully, nobody was injured, just a little startled." Bang Chan explained the situation that had occurred in the hotel room, and Felix, Seungmin, I.N and Changbin all nodded to show they understood. It was obvious that Y/N wasn't quite feeling great after the mission, so it saved any questions for later if he had explained the experience now.

Felix decided he wanted to try distracting Y/N, and making her feel more comfortable again. "Hey, Y/N. I brought some snacks along for in case we got hungry when we were at the hall. I made these brownies myself, you should have one." The young woman looked in Felix's direction as he spoke, and he held out a small container of brownies in her direction. Taking a brownie, Y/N smiled before taking a bite. They were delicious.

"Wow, Yongbok, you're an amazing baker." She complimented, using his Alias just in case. Even if they were in the safety of their own car, with no windows open, it was still the safest option to use their aliases. Felix smiled brightly, a very thankful and proud smile, before watching the young woman finish eating her brownie.

"When we get back home, let's go through the documents together. As a team." Bang Chan suddenly broke the silence that had formed, causing everyone to speak up and agree with him at once.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 5.4K 63
⚠️ THERE IS SMUT AND OTHER MATURE CONTENT ⚠️ Y/n has a normal life...that is until she got kidnapped by the most notorious mafia in Asia. What she d...
30.8K 463 23
Yn is currently running to her university because she's kinda late, she didn't took breakfast so she decided to take something from the café and eat...
16.3K 964 38
COMPLETED -choosing the cheaterㅣstray kids- ____________________ --> "I have a boyfriend. This shouldn't have happened." This was not what Hyun...
7.9K 174 39
A Stray Kids AU Fanfiction. Y/n, an underground boxer comes across one of the most dangerous and well known group of South Korea, with a devilishly h...