Instagram Fanboy - A Larry SM...

By grapejuice_babe

💙💚 COMPLETED 💚💙 Louis is your typical fanboy, with a sporty edge. He absolutely adores Harry Styles. His... More

LT - 1
HS - 1
Larry - 1
NH - 1
HazzaH - 1
LT - 2
Larry - 2
HS - 2
NH - 2
Larry - 3
HazzaH - 2
LT - 3
LP - 1
Larry - 4
HazzaH - 3
NH - 3
HS - 3
Larry - 5
HazzaH - 4
LP - 2
NH - 4
HazzaH - 5
Larry - 6
HS - 4
NH - 5
LP - 3
LT - 4
Larry - 7
HazzaH - 6
NH - 6
LP - 4
LT - 5
HazzaH - 7
POV - 1
POV - 2
NH - 7
LP - 5
Larry - 8
LT - 6
HS - 5
Larry - 9
NH - 7
DM - 1
POV - 3
POV - 4
HS - 6
POV - 5
NH - 8
HS - 7
LT - 7
POV - 6
POV - 7
NH - 9
LP - 6
HS - 8
LP - 7
HS - 9
LT - 8
NH - 10
LP - 8
LT - 9
H - 1
LP - 9
LT - 10
H - 2
LP - 10
NH - 11
LT - 11
H - 3
NH - 12
H - 4
NH - 13
LT - 12
POV - 9
NH - 14
LP - 11
POV - 10
LT - 13
HS - 10
LP - 12
LT - 14
Larry - 10
LT - 15
NH - 15
LP - 13
Larry - 11
NH - 16
POV - 11
GS - 1
HS - 11
POV - 12
GS - 2
NH - 17
LT - 16
NH - 18
LP - 14
POV - 13
NH - 19
HS - 12
POV - 14

POV - 8

4.7K 113 72
By grapejuice_babe

Harry is driving the boys back to Doncaster. They are listening to the radio, when Harry's song, Falling, starts playing

Harry moves to turn it down, but Louis quickly stops him.

"What are you doing?" Louis protests.

"I don't like how I sound on radio." Harry shyly answers.

Louis cocks his eyebrow and then turns the volume back up. Harry lifts his hand again, but Louis quickly swats it away. The green eyed boy's eyes are now on the road in front of him, smiling shyly.

He suddenly looks back to Louis. "If you sing it with me, we can leave the volume as is." Harry says with a smile.

Louis thinks about it for a while and then agrees, "Okay, but if you laugh at me, I swear I will never forgive you."

The chorus starts playing and Harry starts singing, turning his head slightly to Louis. Louis takes the curly haired boys' hand in his own, entwining their fingers. He looks back up to Harry and starts singing along. Harry stops singing so he could properly hear the angelic voice next to him.

"Why'd you stop?" Louis questions, his cheeks turning rosey pink.

Harry simply smiles at him and says "Fuck, you are perfect." And Louis shyly smiles back to the boy sitting next to him, sharing a special moment.

They're moment gets interrupted when Niall speaks up. "See, Lou, I told you that you were good. But no, don't listen to me. What do I know" Niall points to himself and rolls his eyes. Harry starts laughing and Louis only blushes more.

After they've driven for about 3 hours, Louis hears little snores coming from the back. He turns his head to see that both Niall and Liam is fast asleep before turning back to face Harry, fondly watching the older boy.

Louis leans over the center consol and puts his hand on Harry's thigh. Harry's breath hitches and Louis turns to look at the road in front of him, a smirk on his face.

After a while, Louis starts moving his hand, rubbing Harry's inner thigh. Harry swallows hard and looks over to Louis. He can feel his pants tightening and by the look on Louis' face, it seems like he's noticed it too.

"What are you doing Louis?" Harry asks through gritted teeth, not wanting to wake up the two boys in the back.

"I was just thinking?" Louis replies and Harry waits for him to elaborate, but Louis doesn't say anything else.

"What were you thinking about, Lou?" He then asks in a low voice, eyes wide and eyebrows raised.

Louis, now gently palming the older boy's clothed hardon, smiles cheekily. "Oh, you know." He finally says and then stops talking again.

Harry reduces the speed and leans his head back against the headrest. "No I don't know, Louis. Care to enlighten me?" He answers through gritted teeth again.

Louis looks at the older boy. "I was thinking about what I said we'd discuss, but never got around to it." He smirks again and start tracing the outline of Harry's hardon with his index finger. Harry knows exactly what Louis is talking about, he's been waiting for the younger boy to bring up the subject, not wanting him to feel uncomfortable about it.

"Lou," Harry says with a smile plastered all across his face, "you want to discuss topping while I'm busy driving?" Louis smirks and Harry looks down to the younger boys' pants, only to see that he himself is currently sporting quite a boner. "You cheeky little bugger!" Harry says, still smiling, but looking back on the road.

Harry moves his hand over and start palming Louis, because can definitely play that game. Louis' eyes goes wide at the sudden contact and a soft moan escapes his throat.

"Okay, we can try it when we get home." Harry says and Louis feels the butterflies in his stomach flutter as Harry says the word 'home'.

"Oh for fuck sake" they hear Niall say from the back. "Please just drop us at Nando's before you go home then." He sarcastically adds. "Then let us know when it is safe, and we'll get an Uber back." He continues and then starts waking up Liam.

The two boys in the front, still palming each other, looks at one another and then starts laughing.

"Yeah, yeah." Niall sighs. "It's like you've opened up a whole new world to him." Niall says to Harry. "You've turned him into a maniac." Niall continues and smirks while looking at Louis, wiggling his eyebrows when Louis looks at him.

"Oh shut up Niall." Louis says as his cheeks turns a deep pink.

"Well, I'm glad I could be the one to open up this world to him." Harry says, fondly looking over to Louis.

"Yeah, me too. I have to admit, you do treat him rather well." Niall says and then looks out the window.

Harry lifts his hand from Louis' clothed cock to take the younger boys' free hand in his own, bringing it up to his lips, softly placing a kiss on it and then rubbing over his knuckles with his thumb.

--

As soon as Harry pulls into the driveway and turns the car off, Louis quickly gets out, making his way to the front door with the older boy hot on his heels.

Like Niall requested, Harry dropped them of at Nando's, and since then, the sexual tension between him and Louis drove him mad.

When Harry closes the door behind him, Louis crashes their lips together. Harry parts his lips and willingly lets the younger boy dominate his mouth.

Louis moves backwards, pulling Harry along to his room without breaking the kiss.

When they get to the room they both discard of their clothes in a quick fashion before Louis pushes the green eyed boy down onto his bed.

Harry immediately spreads his legs. Louis wastes no time bending down and starts placing kisses on Harry's inner thighs. The older boy pushing his head back into the pillow as he arches his back.

Harry starts stroking his cock at a slow pace, while Louis moves from his thighs to Harry's pink hole, licking a fat stripe over it all the way up to the oldes boys' balls, taking one of them in his mouth as he gently sucks on it.

"Fuck Lou." Harry pants and throws his head back again, breathing heavily.

Louis smirks and moves back to the older boys heat, giving it kitten licks and then blowing on it softly. He then licks over the hole again back upto Harry's balls, this time around taking the other one into his mouth. Harry squirms and moans loudly.

Louis, again moves back down to the older boys' heat and this time he pushes his tongue in a little. Harry's whole body tenses and Louis immediately stops, lifting his head up. "Are you okay, babe? Do you want me to stop?" He asks.

Harry shakes his head vigorously. "No," he breathes heavily "fuck no!" He continues "please, more... please." He starts begging and Louis wastes no time going down again.

After a few minutes of Louis probing Harry's hole with his tongue, Louis gets up to get some lube and a condom from his bedside table. The sudden loss of contact sends shivers down Harry's spine and turns him into a moaning mess.

When Louis returns, he takes a generous amount of lube on three of his fingers, and starts circling the green eyed boy's rim with his middle finger. "You ready?" He asks Harry who only nods his head indicating a yes.

Louis pushes his finger in up to the second knuckle and then looks down to Harry's face, waiting for the older boy to get use to the feeling. When Harry moves his hips, Louis pushes the rest of his finger in before slowly pulling it out and then pushing it back in again.

"I'm gonna add another one now, love." He says when he sees Harry starting to push down onto his finger. Harry only nods, and Louis positions his second finger at Harry's hole. "Fuck, you are so tight babe." Louis then says before he start entering the older boy with the second finger.

Harry winces and closes his eyes. He feels Louis moving his fingers in and out at a slow pace, scissoring him open and curling them from time to time. He takes his hard length back into his hand and slowly starts stroking it again.

Harry's eyes suddenly shoots open, Louis smirking down at him wiggling his eyebrows. The younger boy had located his prostate and is now probing at it ever so gently. "You like this baby?" Louis asks brushing over it again. Harry nods his head and squirms at the sensation caused by Louis' fingers.

"Okay, I'm gonna add another finger now, baby." Louis says while sliding in a third finger. Harry throws his head to the side and grabs the duvet with his free hand.

Louis stars stroking his own length with his free hand. He slowly pulls his fingers out of Harry's hole, wiping them on the duvet. He blows lightly over Harry's stretched hole and the older boy moans loudly.

Louis moves to put the condom on and again squirts a generous amount of lube onto his hand, lubing up his cock and Harry's hole. He places his cock at Harry's entrance and then looks back down into Harry's eyes. "You ready, love?" He asks softly.

Harry pushes himself onto Louis' cock. "Fuck me already." He says, his tone urgent.

Louis smirks at the older boy. "Eager are we?" He says and pushes forward. Harry winces and closes his eyes. When Louis has bottomed out, he keeps still so that Harry can relax and adjust.

When Harry moves his hips, Louis starts pulling out and slowly pushes back in a few times before he picks up his pace. He does not have to change his position because the moans coming from Harry tells him that he's already hitting his target with every thrust.

Louis takes Harry's cock into of his own hand and starts pumping it to the rhythm of his thrusts.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck..." Harry moans a few minutes later, gripping the covers tightly with both his hands now. "I'm so fucking close Lou," he breathes heavily.

"Cum for me babe." Louis encourages and then starts thrusting into Harry harder and faster.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck... I'm c-" Harry cuts himself off before he starts releasing all over his stomach and chest as well as Louis' hand.

When he's finished helping Harry through his high, Louis brings his cum covered hand up to his mouth and starts licking it clean. "You taste so fucking good baby." He says, continuing to thrust hard into Harry.

"Oh fuck... Harry" Louis moans as he feels his stomach muscles contracting and his cock twitching before he releases into the condom.

He gently pulls out and Harry whimpers at the loss of contact. Louis takes the condom of and discards it into the trashcan.

Louis crawls back onto the bed, hovering over Harry, placing kisses on his neck, down to his colarbone.

"Are you okay, love?" Louis asks and Harry nods, smiling brightly. "Good, cause that felt so fucking good." Louis continues, and Harry puts his arms around the younger boys' neck, pulling him down and gently kissing him.

When they break to catch their breath, Louis places a soft kiss on the tip of Harry's nose before he gets up and goes to the bathroom, turning on the shower. He comes back and slowly pulls Harry up "Care to join me?" Louis asks and Harry only nods. Literally fucked speechless, Harry thinks to himself as he smiles.

When he stands up, Harry winces at the stinging pain in his bottom. Louis helps the limping boy to the bathroom by tightly holding him around his waist.

"Fuck," Harry says "remind me to never let you fuck me before a show." Harry says and Louis starts laughing.

"Well in that case, the same goes for you before a game." Louis winks and they both start laughing this time.

They get into the shower and takes turns washing each other, stealing kisses more often than not.

As soon as they're done, Louis texts Niall to let them know they can come home now and to bring food with.

When Niall and Liam gets there, Harry is sitting on the three seater couch, Louis laying down with his head in the older boys' lap. They are currently watching another episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

"Here's your food." Liam says, fondly looking over to the two of them.

Louis jumps up and goes over to where Liam had placed the bag on the kitchen counter to dish up the food for them.

Niall falls down on the couch next to Harry who whinces at the stinging pain caused by the sudden movement next to him. "Ouch." He says looking at Niall.

"What? I didn't even touch you." Niall started to protest. He's eyes going wide when he realises what's actually going on. "Ooohhhhh," Niall says, holding a hand in front of his mouth. "You really allowed him to fuck you? Are you crazy? He's fucking huge." Niall shouts and starts laughing out loudly.

Harry turns to Niall and smirks at the Irish lad. "I know," he looks up to where Louis, who is standing at the kitchen counter, looking over to them and listening in on their conversation. "And let me tell you, both fucking him and getting fuck by him, were the best fucks of my life." Harry says wiggling his eyebrows at the Irish boy next to him.

They all start laughing when they hear Louis bursting out in laughter in the kitchen. He makes his way towards the couch, handing Harry his plate of food and placing a soft kiss on the older boys' lips before he takes a seat on the arm rest next to Harry.

4 January

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 5K 69
"What are you thinking about, Hazza?" "I-" "It's alright baby take your time." "I'm scared to get it wrong." "Get what wrong?" "Me." Or, Louis is...
14.4K 1K 9
Harry's song Him and the movie Reality Bites were the inspiration for this fic. Harry lives in a flat with his friends Liam, Zayn, and Niall. They j...
209K 5.4K 142
💙💚 COMPLETED 💚💙 The sequel to Instagram Fanboy. Louis gets signed by a record company, and everything seems to be going great, until it's not... ...
10.8K 350 19
"louis don't fucking look his way ever again." ha, since when has louis ever done what he was told? long story short, harry is a freshman in high...