location┃sungtaro

By chogiwanese

╻inside his heart╹ ❀ sungtaro / tarochan ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertainme... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ nineteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ thirty ⌟
⌜ thirty one ⌟
⌜ thirty two ⌟
⌜ thirty three ⌟
⌜ thirty four ⌟
⌜ thirty five ⌟

⌜ eight ⌟

9.8K 860 2.2K
By chogiwanese

with a smirk plastered on his face, jisung slammed his own soulmate on to the wall before leaning down just to start ravishing his lips. chenle hummed in most sensual way, obviously provoking the tent forming on his boyfriend's pants. the older male had his hands brought up and arms pinned on the wall as he felt the taller's body being pressed on him. it was just then, a quiet whimper escaped from his mouth when jisung's kissed trailed down to his jaw and on to his neck.

the two are now on their way home back to the condo unit they shared, but the tension started when they were inside the elevator.

and now that the door to their unit was just right next to them, jisung just couldn't wait to get inside and finish their business there. he just had to begin doing wonders to his boyfriend's lips, and also having his large hands roam around his body.

ji..❞ chenle called out with a moan, hearing a grunt in response coming from the taller. ❝let's not do it here, there are surveillance cameras around.

bae,❞ the younger male then started to whine. loosening his grip on the latter's wrist and only now had his hands supporting on the wall. ❝please? it has been a while.

chenle was holding back a smile when the taller male moved away just to show his pout. he isn't wrong though, and the older also wants to do it. with their baby and also having that walking mt. everest around, they have been keeping their hands to their own selves. subtle touches and teases here and there, but it has never really gone that far since their son's room is just right around the corner, and their friend's bedroom right next to it.

and the fact that college has been stressing them out, they need to relieve it in some kind of way.

bringing his finger up, chenle gently traced his index finger to his boyfriend's chin down to his adam's apple, then clavicle, and finally on to the pocket he had on his uniform. ❝i never said we are not going to have fun. i just stated, not here. there are cameras around and if my parents find out that we are doing it in public, they're going to beat me up with a slipper.

the smirk went back to jisung's face as he licked his own bottom lip when his soulmate took the card from his uniform's pocket. ❝so, you're going to be loud for me tonight?

gently pushing the taller away from him, chenle rolled his eyes playfully as he went to the door and swiped the card to have it unlocked. ❝you might have forgotten that we have a son here.

another episode of him whining, ❝sungchan is there to look out for him! i bet he already tucked little dude to bed by now.

chenle let out a chuckle, pulling the handle down and pushing the door open. ❝baby, sungchan, we're back— what the fuck?

to say that the house is messy is an understatement. the living room, itself, looked like a storm came to pay a visit. toys of different kinds were on the floor. stuff toys being circled around looking like they are in a cult, action figures lining up like they were going to a battle, crayons been seen everywhere, and the plastic cooking set with having real fruits sliced on it. that's not even half of the mess. there were clothes scatted on the ground, looking like they did an entertaining fashion show a while ago. there were even drawings on the wall and chenle was panicking in thought of it being permanent markers.

looking for their son, he was just there, by the coffee table, busy with his coloring book. meanwhile, the person they put in charge of watching over their baby just laid there on the sofa, looking lifeless.

it's like watching his corpse being placed there.

fuming towards him, chenle removed his backpack and threw it at his friend who's spacing out. ❝jung sungchan!

jisung got inside the unit not a second after and also had the same reaction as his boyfriend, jaw dropping at how destroyed the living room is. he doesn't even want to go to the kitchen and how worse it is. ❝little dude?

daddy, look!❞ the boy then happily showed his father the coloring book. ❝bigfoot hyung didn't want to play with me, so i did this by myself.

jisung was about to comfort his pouting son, but before he could let a word out, he flinched at the sound of a slap. turning his head to where his boyfriend is, he winced once more when he saw how aggressive the chinese is in hitting their friend who's laying on the sofa, complaining.

ah, it hurts!❞ the skyscraper squirmed on the sofa with a pained look, failing all attempts to dodge the chinese's slaps. ❝stop, le!

i told you to look after my son because your petty ass doesn't want to go to school and meet your soulmate!❞ chenle continued to hit him, smack him, and used violence to snap the male back to his senses. ❝i didn't ask you to trash my condo!

i was looking after him!❞ sungchan said to defend himself.

but only got a punch from his arm. ❝you did just watch over him, literally!

taking one of the square shaped pillows on the sofa, sungchan buried his head there as he adjusted his position which his back is now facing the angry chinese. ❝let me grieve.

while the two were arguing, just another normal day, jisung left their boy with his coloring book and finally gathered the courage to march his way to the kitchen. surprisingly, but thankfully, everything was still in one place there. the utensils not bothered by their place, but the sink is filled with pans and failed cooking— widening his eyes, the teen dad rushed to the fridge and couldn't hold back himself from doing a facepalm at how all the desserts were gone, the milk containers empty, and some of the eggs cracked.

he went out of there, still witnessing the sight of his boyfriend and a miserable skyscraper, but had to put his attention to his son. ❝park jiro, what did you eat for lunch?

with eyes glistening in excitement, the boy looked like he had the best meal yet. ❝bigfoot hyung gave me ice cream, and we ate a lot of macaroons!

hearing that made chenle turn to the guy that he has been shouting at. the sweet smile he had threatened the sulking male. ❝you made my kid eat what for lunch?

when sungchan said that this dolphin is a slight bit scary, he underestimated it. it's like facing an asian mom, which the chinese probably is in his past life. ❝he wanted it—

we ran out of milk, and there are no desserts and snacks left inside the fridge.❞ heaving out a stressful sigh, jisung pinched the bridge of his nose. so much for enjoying the night with his boyfriend. ❝all the eggs inside the carton are also badly cracked.

chenle began to crack his knuckles to show that he won't be using a slipper this time, but his fists. ❝jung sungchan, you better start to explain before i decapitate your head and hang it on the hall of fame.

though, he knew that the couple was disappointed of him, he still had the audacity to grumble as he sat up on the sofa and hug the square shaped pillow that's soaked with his regretful tears. ❝i planned to make a proper meal for the kid, but the eggs weren't cooperating with me. jiro also doesn't like pancakes, so i have no choice but to—

you're blaming it on the eggs now?❞ chenle knew that his baby can be a bit picky with food, but the skyscraper had lived with them for years now, he should have known how to deal with little guy. ❝get out.

sungchan closed his eyes and took a deep breath in. he should have seen this coming and lucky for him, he came prepared with enough money to spend the night at a hotel. standing up, he towered over the angry chinese, dropping the pillow he has been hugging for quite a while now.

and while he was busy contemplating about his life, also making faces in hopes for his friend to change his mind, chenle took out his wallet and gave his card to the taller male. ❝take that.

a scoff was heard from him, ❝no need, i saved up enough money to stay the night somewhere.

i'm not kicking you out, dumbass.❞ chenle harshly took the male's hand and gave him his black credit card. ❝i want you to go out and buy milk, and also all of the desserts that you and jiro have devoured. also, go get fresh air, i know you need it.

blinking his eyes in a clueless manner, sungchan was relieved that he did change his mind but that also bothered him. ❝but why?

jisung and i are going to clean the mess you two have caused.❞ and he began by picking up the pillow which the taller male has dropped. ❝as much as i am upset right now, i don't want to kick you out in that state. i know you're miserable right now, and i still have humanity left in me.

sungchan was holding back the urge to smile, knowing that it might annoy the latter more. ❝alright, be back home in thirty minutes. i'll also buy take out for us. you and jisung must be tired from your classes, you don't have to cook dinner anymore.

yeah, spend it wisely.❞ seriously, food is the only thing that can brighten his day up even for just a tad bit. ❝that's still my card.

waving it up in the air, sungchan didn't bother saying and word and respectfully went out of the unit which he had trashed— or what his friends' son had destroyed. he told them that he wouldn't be attending his classes for the day, so they thought that letting him babysit their child was the best idea yet, but it's the worst mistake they have ever made.

shrugging his shoulders, nothing mattered to him right now but getting his friend's black card. of course, he wouldn't waste money, but that doesn't mean he's not going to spend the most expensive meal at a restaurant tonight. and chenle is right, he needs to get out and take fresh air. he has been mourning over the embarrassment he had caused yesterday with the celebrity for the whole day now.

bigfoot hyung..

once the elevator had closed, the moment he pressed the ground floor, sungchan widened his eyes the moment he saw a kid right next to him, giggling like he had done nothing wrong. ❝how did you

on the other hand, back inside the messy unit, chenle was grumbling curse words here and there as he began to pick up his child's toys that are scattered on the ground. he just got home from a stressful day and this is what greets him?

jisung, also helping along, still had to ask the question that has been inside his head the moment their friend went out. ❝by cleaning, did you mean me doing you, or..

stop being a horndog for once, ji, and help me out here.❞ chenle was in no mood to deal with them, not even his soulmate who's now moving away out of fear.

he still wants to live another day, that's why jisung didn't bother to complain. and the fact that his boyfriend his mad, he knew not to mess with him. ❝a-alright then.

upon gathering all of the action figures, chenle pushed the door to his son's room open and placed the figurines inside the toy box. going to the living room, he had his brows furrowed when he saw his boyfriend just standing there and eyeing the coloring book that's left by the coffee table.

the two of them locked gazes before jisung spoke out a question with a finger pointing at the coloring materials on the table. ❝wasn't he just here a minute ago?

this is it, this all the patience chenle can handle. ❝park jiro!

🧭

getting out the restaurant after buying their take out, sungchan had a kid in his arm together with the plastic bag, while he held on to his phone on the other, pressing it on to his ear.

yeah, i'll get him home safe.❞ he then uttered out at the person who was calling him.

"you better be, or i'll break your ankle!"

all i have to do next is go to a convenience store, then we'll go home.❞ earning one more minute of scolding coming from his friend, sungchan could only heave out a sigh upon starting to walk down the road. ❝i know, bye.

being the one to drop the call, sungchan buried his phone back inside the pockets of his joggers and continued to walk down the busy streets. he regretted not changing his clothes and just went out wearing a plain white shirt and some grey sweatpants, matching it with a pair of sneakers he took right beside the door. and here he has a child with him, clinging to him tight, and taking attention from people who would pass by them.

now, they would think he's the father.

bigfoot hyung, is papa mad?❞ the boy then asked, having his small arms hugging around the male's neck.

leave him be,❞ he said, admitting that chenle did sound mad, but he didn't want to make the kid feel bad. ❝both your parents have unpredictable mood swings.

pressing his lips to a tight line, the little boy in his arms didn't quite understand every word he said, but agreed to it anyways. ❝what about you, are you mad?

stopping his tracks, sungchan turned his head to face the small dude he is carrying, only to have his cheeks being squished by him. that's also when he answered, matching it a smile. ❝i was surprised at how you messed around the house like that, but it's also hyung's fault for not looking after you.

showing a pout, the child then lowered his head as he played with his fingers. ❝bigfoot hyung was sad. i wanted to play with you but you won't talk to me.

sungchan suddenly felt bad for not giving him any attention a while ago. he was so busy in trying to forget about how he embarrassed himself badly in front of the celebrity, that he didn't get to play with the kid. he should have known that the little dude needed much attention.

smiling, sungchan brought his free hand up and ruffled the boy's soft strands. ❝when we get home, hyung will go to your room and we will watch movies, alright? after that, we will play with iron man—

he was cut off with his promise to the boy by someone who came running towards his direction and bumping his chest in the process.

stumbling back, he clicked his tongue and glared at whoever was this person. ❝hey!

only to find out that this guy who bumped him is the main reason as to why he didn't have the courage to attend his classes for the day. all of a sudden, sungchan's heart started to beat loudly, having to words to say as he just stared at this person. he may have his mask and cap on, but he knew who it was by just looking at his eyes.

however, sungchan wanted to make sure that it was really him, only to be proven correct when he checked his wrist and seeing that the location is the same as where he is right now.

but then, he remembered, he's carrying a kid. ❝let me explain, this is not mine. remember my friends? that one possessive chicken and that angry dolphin? yeah, this is their son, and the both of us are just out to buy milk—

as much as the celebrity wanted to stay and talk to him, he was in a hurry. ❝i'm sorry, i need to go.

sungchan was taken aback by how the young japanese didn't bother staying for even another minute. he felt something strange inside him. it's like getting low grades even when he studied the whole night for the test, disappointed. he was only snapped out from his thoughts when the kid he is bringing along with him just poked his cheek, making him shaking his head and look back.

with brows knitted, sungchan darted his eyes in front of him and could finally see the reason as to why the celebrity had to run away like that, an obsessed fan is following him.

but seriously, how loved are they by destiny that they keep on bumping each other at random times? and the fact that he is now feeling the need to go after him, even when he doesn't want to at all.

sungchan let out a groan as he had no choice, or his guilt would haunt him forever. ❝jiro, if your parents ask why we are taking long, tell him that bigfoot hyung is making the worst decision of his life.

seems like wearing a mask and cap on did no use in covering his face, there would still be someone who had to notice him. and to make his situation worse, it just had to be an obsessed fan of his. shotaro was just on his way out, buying a meal for himself after having a long day, and it was also his mistake for not asking a bodyguard to tag along with him or at least tell his manager about it. he wanted to take a cab home or stay at his own apartment for the meantime, but they might track him down. especially when he lives together with two known actors, they'd also invade their privacy. the young japanese promised himself that he wouldn't rely on anyone this time, since he's all grown up now, but because of how frightened he is, he called yuta and hoped that he'll be able to pick him up.

he just hopes that by walking around, he'll lose them in the crowd— ❝eh!

scared for his life, he felt a hand holding on to his arm real tight and the next this he knew, he was being pulled at a dark and narrow alley. shotaro was breathing heavily with his heart pumping out from his chest. he thought he had lost them. did one manage to catch up to him?

shh, be quiet, they might hear you.❞ a voice told him.

shotaro was pulled close that he had his face buried on to this guy's shoulder and his chin could even barely reach it. however, he can peek over the male's shoulder, and he could see a little boy holding on to the hem of this person's shirt, placing a finger on his lips to also tell him not to say a word.

"huh, where is he?"

"i could have sworn shotaro went this way?"

"he couldn't have gone far, let's go there!"

shutting his eyes tight, the young japanese clutched on to the taller's shirt as he prayed that they won't be seen in this dark alley. it also sounded like they were walking away to the other side, he could hear their footsteps fainting.

meanwhile, someone was looking up to the heavens above as a strong scent of baby's cologne lingered on his nose.

bigfoot hyung, they are poof.❞ the little boy tiptoed out from the alleyway they were in just to check for the people they were avoiding.

and as he got back to the two, the small dude just stood there with head tilted to the side. his hyung's arm was wrapped around the celebrity's waist and the smaller's face was still buried on taller's shoulder. the other hand was still holding the plastic bag that consists of their dinner. jiro would often see this position with his parents, but why would his mt. everest hyung be this close with someone?

clearing up his throat, sungchan gathered all the courage he had to break the ice between them. ❝are you alright?

thank god, he didn't stutter. he would have beaten himself up if he did show any signs of being flustered at how damn close they are right now, and how his fresh baby scent is the only thing he can smell.

y-yeah.. you.. uhm, thanks?❞ shotaro placed both his hands on the male's chest and made an attempt to gently pushed himself away, but failed. ❝uh, sungchan?

lost in his eyes, the said male can't seem to look away. ❝hm?

your arm is on my waist.❞ the celebrity then reminded him, getting flushed after realizing that, but was lucky enough to be wearing a mask and a cap so the blush on his cheeks was covered enough.

oh, sorry, an accident.❞ but hell, he isn't doing anything. the two of them just stared in each other's eyes, and it's as if something was drawing them in. right at that moment, looks like neither of them cared if the other would hear how loud their hearts were beating for each other.

but shotaro snapped back to his senses, ❝sungchan, your arm is still there.

it's still an accident.❞ he blurted out, but still remained in that posture.

not until a shout had to ruin their moment. "tofu, i'm here!"

that's also when sungchan gasped in surprise, quickly removing his arm that's clinging on to the smaller's waist with his dear life. ❝oh my god, how did that get there!?

seems like shotaro has grown comfortable around him, forgetting the first impression he had with his soulmate. ❝i better get going, yuta-kun might get mad at me.

the celebrity didn't have the time to let the latter explain his side, but he did give him a bow to be grateful at what he had done. also, shotaro didn't want to wait until the older japanese would approach him in that dark alley, a fight might possibly happen for all he knows. he then shot the taller male a small smile before running away and quickly finding the actor's car, getting ready for his reason as to why he's alone in the streets.

approaching the eiffel tower, the little boy that was forgotten then spoke, ❝bigfoot hyung, you're red.

still in a daze, sungchan had his eyes staring as to where his soulmate last stood. ❝little dude, pretend you didn't see.

t b c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.2K 84
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
491K 10.5K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
784K 36.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
282K 9.6K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...