ℕ𝕒𝕃𝕦 π• π•Ÿπ•– - 𝕀𝕙𝕠π•₯𝕀

By -Mxgic

Welcome! Here is yet another book with NaLu one-shots! Have been doing this since 2017, and am very inconsist... More

Welcome!
Jealous
Cheater...?
Cheater...? Pt.2
Cheater...? Pt.3 (Final)
Jealousy
Promise's Are Meant To Be Broken
Broken Inside
Remember Me
E.N.D (But not what you think)
High School
High School <Pt. 2>
URGENT
Highschool <Pt. 3>
Bestfriends
Highschool <Pt. 4>
Argument
What a shame
This is so stupid, I'm stupid
The Truth
So you don't love me? (Part 1)
So you dont love me? (Part 2)
Soulmates
Not meant to be
Left Fairytail (part 1/2)
Mister Popular
The Crown In the Stars
Forever Always
Silence
UPDATE
Jealous (re-written)
Jealousy (re-written)
Highschool (re-written)
Mister Popular (re-written)
Valentines Day

Left Fairytail (part 2/2)

82 1 0
By -Mxgic

HAPPY NEW YEAR! MAY 2021 TREAT US WELL! <3

Same thing applies! Except it's 2024 instead of 2021 now 🧍🏻‍♀️ my apologies.

Lucy's POV

Now here I was. On New Year's, 6 years after I left the guild, contemplating whether to go back or not. I mean I could, of course I could. But I'm certain everyone hates me by now. Absolutely everyone, and although I know Natsu hates me I don't know what I'd do with myself if he ever... or if I ever heard it from his mouth.

I looked down at my feet as I sighed for what feels like the 100th time that day, and stood up from my bed. Grabbing my keys and whip and out the door I was.

I know everyone will hate me....

I was getting close.

I know Natsu will hate me....

I was able to see the guild.

I know they won't ever forgive me....

I was in the front of the guild doors.

I closed my eyes as I pushed both the wooden guild doors open.

But regardless they all deserve and explanation....

My eyes widened, they began to water as I saw everyone, they were all looking back at me.

And I was here to give them their long over due explanation....

"Hey everyone...." I smiled tears pouring from my eyes, "...I'm back."

Natsu's POV

What the hell was this? I scoffed as the guild surrounded Lucy. She had fallen to her knees as she began to ask for forgiveness attempting to wipe the never ending tears coming from her eyes.

I will admit, watching her cry made me want to go comfort her. To tell her everything was okay.... but it was only for a second. And everything was not okay.

I began making my way down to the first floor with everyone else, it was complete chaos. Everyone kept asking her questions, I'm sure it was overwhelming. I whistled to get everyone's attention, "Step back idiots! Can you not see she is overwhelmed right now?" Everyone stayed quiet as they took one step away from her.

"N-Natsu..." she smiled as she looked up at me, she was still crying. I furrowed my eyebrows and grabbed her by the wrist yanking her up. "What the hell do you want?" I pushed her forward. She stumbled a little but didn't fall as she managed to balance herself, "W-well, I wa-" I noticed her Sabertooth emblem and my eyes widened, "So you left this guild for them?!" I pointed to her mark. It was right where mine was. And the same color too. "Actuall-""How pathetic. Did the scrawny guild kick you out so now you're running back to us?" I walked up to her, "You are no longer welcomed here." I spit, my words had so much hatred in them.

I know I made that clear.

Lucy's POV

He was so cold. And he absolutely despised me. I stepped back a bit as he said I was no longer welcomed in the guild, I hugged myself as I smiled the best I could at him... "I-I know..." I looked down at my feet.

"Why the hell does that make you so happy?!" He said with such venom in his voice, I flinched. He was super scary, and he wasn't letting me explain. But who could blame him? "Natsu you're taking it too far." I heard the familiar red head say, I looked at her and as Natsu was about to say something I interrupted him for once, "No Erza! It's okay, I totally deserve this..." I said scratching the back of my head.

I definitely deserved this, after what I did. I don't deserve any kind of forgiveness from anyone. "But Lucy..." I walked up to zeros and grabbed both her hands, "It's okay Erza, I promise."

"Just like how you promised to always stick with me? And to never leave my side?" Natsu asked as he didn't turn to look at me.

"Just like those pathetic promises you couldn't keep?"

I stayed quite for a second before answering. "Those were promises I couldn't control Natsu... and I'm here to give you an explanation on what rea-""I don't need your stupid explanation, what I need is for you to get the hell out of my gui-" he stopped talking as I wrapped my arms around him from behind.

"I don't need for you to forgive me Natsu..." he wasn't pulling away, or pushing me away. I took this as an opportunity to hug him just a bit tighter, after all this would be the last hug I'd ever give him, "....quite frankly I wouldn't forgive myself either." I sniffed as I shoved my face into his back.

I can't seem to stop crying, "I came back to give you an explanation as to why I left in the first place." Natsu remained quiet. He hasn't turned to look at me or anything. "So please..." I pleaded, "Let me explain to you and all my old fellow guild mates what happened... I'll leave you alone and I'll never come back. Just let me explain first. Please."

That's when I felt familiar hands grab my wrist, and for a second they pondered before Natsu unwrapped my arms from around him. Still not looking at me he stepped forward, "Make it quick. I have important things I need to get back to."

I stayed silent for a moment as I gathered my thoughts, I've been given a chance and I'm going to take it. I was determined.

"It's all happened 6 years when I had gone onto a solo mission and bumped into ......Zeref......"

There it was, I had gotten a reaction from Natsu as I saw him stop in his tracks and look back at me, his eyes widened with what seemed like anger, and.... just a bit of fear. He locked eyes with me, "I left for 6 years without explanation for you, Natsu." I began going towards him, "Your life depended on me."

I stopped infront of him as I grabbed both his hands, "You would have died if I didn't leave and it would have been my fault." I looked down at my feet, "Although it hurt me so much...." I squeezed his hand, "It was a small price to pay in order to keep the person I love alive." I looked up at him, tears streaming from my eyes once again.

I caressed his cheek as I smiled sadly at him.... "Now you hate me.... but it's okay.... as long as your alive and well... than it's okay if you hate me." I closed my eyes, "I will always love you no matter what!"

Natsu's POV

My eyes softened up as she caressed my cheek and told me those words I thought I'd never hear, "I will always love you no matter what!" I could feel it. The hatred and anger I felt towards Lucy had began to shatter in just a matter of minutes. My eyes began to water as I grabbed her hand, gently, kissing it.

All this time I thought she left for no reason, and if she did have a reason I thought I would never hear it. I thought I would never see her again. Lucy began going into more detail about what had happened that day. I didn't let go of her hand for even a second as she explained.

Zeref was the one behind this, I looked towards Lucy as she was still explaining what happened, I felt my anger rise once again and my blood boil the further she explained.

This bastard used Lucy for his own personal games, I'm gonna kill him one day. I swear it.

"A-and that's why I left..." Lucy quietly finished, she squeezed my hand, and I could feel her shaking. Only slightly. "Oh Lu-Chan...." we all heard Levy say, she had to battle her way out of the crowd of guild mates since she was in the back, and quickly embraced Lucy.

Not soon after her, Erza, Mira, Wendy, Juvia, Cana, and basically all the females embraced Lucy, "We missed you so much! wahhhhhhhh" they all said in unison.

"Welcome back Lucy..." Erza said, and she froze.
"A-actually, as you already know..." everyone pulled away as she showed everyone her Sabertooth emblem, "I am in Sabertooth now..." She looked down to her feet.

Was she not coming back to our guild? My eyes widened. "Lucy..."

"I came back because I owed all of you an explanation. And I hope one day you can find it in your heart to please forgive me for the heartache I caused... Sabertooth took me in when I thought all hope was lost. Their like family and I couldn't bare to leave them behind." Lucy said as tears began to trickle down her face. She smiled at everyone, "I love you guys. Thank you for sticking by my side and being my family for so long."

Muffled sobs were heard from who knows where, it was silent. So she really wasn't coming back? Rage began to engulf me again, but as fast as it had come it left and my cheeks began to feel wet. "Nastu!?" Erza said with disbelief.

I don't think I've cried since she left.

Lucy looked up at me as she slowly walked towards me. She gently grabbed my hand cupping my face with the other as she began to wipe my tears. "I love you Natsu." She said as she embraced me. I hugged her tightly. Terrified that this might be the last time. It felt as though she could disappear from my hands in an instant.

Lucy pulled away, wiping her tears, "I hope you don't hate me too much." She smiled again.

"Lucy..." I couldn't find the words. I didn't know what to say, it was as if all the anger, frustration, heartache I've felt over the last 6 years had completely vanished. I loved her. So much. The sadness I felt grew and the anger shrunk. However...

I looked up at her, those chocolate brown eyes looking back. She had made up her mind.

~

"Please take care of yourself Lucy." Mira said as she packed some goodies for her to take, "and please call us if you ever need anything."

"Yes Lu, don't forget we will always have a spot available here incase you ever change your mind." Levy chimed in, everyone nodding in agreement.

"Thank you guys so much." Lucy said as she began putting on the backpack she had brought with her, "I'll visit again really soon, I promise. And I'll visit often." One by one everyone went to her to bid her goodbye, as quickly as she came she was leaving. Then it was my turn. She waited patiently by the door but I couldn't bring myself to move.

So she began walking towards me, "I'll see you around Natsu... I'm so proud of the person you've become." My heart ached, and my eyes widened, and then the tears came once more.

"I love you too Lucy." Her eyes widened with surprise, before she gave one more big smile. "I know." And then she was gone. It felt unreal that I had seen her again after 6 years. Everyone cried, and laughed so much in such a short amount of time and before I knew it everything presumed like normal.

"Come on guys! It's almost time!" Elfman yelled as we all gathered together.

"Are you okay Natsu?" Lisanna asked, I turned to look at her.

"3!" Everyone shouted.

"No."

"2!"

"But, I'll be okay."

"1!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!" The guild roared with excitement, ready for what the new year had in store.

I smiled as I scanned the room, the scent of Lucy still lingering, I'll be okay.

Hello! I hope everyone had a wonderful new year, from 2021 to 2024! I'm only a couple years late to this update -_-'

Let's play a game, let see who can guess from which part my 2021 transitioned  into my 2024 self :')

I am so sorry ! :(   Have an amazing year everybody!

-Mxgic

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.9K 24
Note: Won 2nd place in Fairytail_wattys in Natsu category, and 1st place in Natsu- Best Cover. A compilation of nalu one-shots .. i'll update it when...
41.1K 1.7K 26
"So.." he began, shifting to look at her now instead. "Why'd you leave?" There it was, the question she had dreaded from the start. Lucy closed her e...
3.5K 135 20
Modern AU Lucy Heartifilia spend the rest of her 6 high school years isolated and lonely, getting the pain and suffering through bullying inside and...
284K 8.4K 25
Lucy Heartfilia caught a glimpse of a future. A future where a precious nakama died. She decided to become stronger since she wouldn't let that happe...