ππ‘π„π“π“π˜ π„π˜π„π’ | 𝑺. οΏ½...

By LamaXebecs

βπ’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’‘π’“π’†π’•π’•π’š π’†π’šπ’†π’”...❞ ❝𝒅𝒖𝒅𝒆, π’šπ’π’– π’”π’‚π’Šπ’… 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅.❞ βπ’Š'π’Ž 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔�... More

Enter! Ahmya ______
Kakashi Hatake!
Start! Academy!
Skip!
Look Me In The Eyes
No More Fabric.
Tailed beasts?
'Pretty Eyes'
Parent Teacher Conference
Genin exams!
Team!
First mission!
Grateful.
Noble thieves.
Troublesome Woman
Life is a drag.
Rasengan and New guest?
Hagoromo's Training!
Chunin exams and Momoshiki!
Kakashi's dog pack.
I'm afraid to sleep.
Holiday special.
Mitsuki Leaves The Leaf!
No longer a Shinobi.
Sota.
Im running out of Chapter titles.
Happy (Late) Birthday!
Tell me a story, dad.
Overprotective Kakashi! (Short Filler.)
Thank You!
"The Talk."
New move?
Long filler
A/N
Special! (Modern) Part 1
THANK YOU!
Justice.
Don't Doubt Her.
Jiraiya And Kuramas Anger?
Black Rain
Modern Au Part 2 Special. Thank you for 2.8k!
Have a good night.
Filler cause I cant watch Boruto rn
Hook-
'Uncle' Urashiki.
"Research"
Megumi?
For Real?
Q&A?
Q&A Answers
What Everyone Thinks About Ahmya~
When Ahmya First Called Kakashi Otou-San~
Those Damned Elders.
I...Fell?
Training And First Mission As Captain!
New Ability! Curse Or Blessing?
I have no Idea what to call this chapter.
Sharinnegan.
Mai-San
"You ditched me!"
"So much for being a genius..."
Afterlife?
Heart Stopped.
Valentines Day Special!❀️
-----------------------------------------------Normal Is Bad.
Training with the Hokage, Begin!
Asura Otsutsuki.
Changing.
Belong on this team
You hate me and I don't know why
Remembrance Day
Please read A/N
Hinatas Birthday
Kara
Mission Begin!
Ao-San
Who the hell are you?
Kawaki
Confusion.
Continued Confusion.
Summer Festival~ Special Chapter
Sparring Gone Wrong
Ramen
If Ahmya and Shika were married
Special Chapter~!
Megumi-Sama
o~Awoken~o
My Sister
"Leave Me Alone!"
Boruto?
"Dobe" "Teme!"
"Release My Fiance!"
How To Kill An Otsutsuki.
Kashin Koji
Ahmya As A Sensei Special! Part I
Come Home To Me
S C U M ~
GETO STATUE ~
BARYON MODE ~
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Important A/N

Collab!

2.1K 52 32
By LamaXebecs

I decided to do a little Collab with @Mynamejeff155 and her Character Hanabusa! You have to check her story out because it is actually PERFECTION! And AMAZING!

This is kinda what would have happened if they met, Although her version is way better! Please enjoy!

Multiple Chunin and Jounin Chase after a young girl who merely giggles and dodges their attempts. She runs While holding a paint bucket in one hand and a paint brush in the other.

"You'll never catch me alive!" She runs into an alleyway as The chunin and Jounin pass by. She snickers and grins evilly before turning around only to bump into a wall. Or so she thought.

"You've really gone and done it now." She looks up as her face pales.

"T-T-t-Tou-San! W-What are you doing here?" Kakashi deadpans. He picks her up and throws her over his shoulder.

"We, Are going to apologize to Naruto about the paint."

"in person?"

"yes."

"That's the first."

"Be quiet or I'll ask Rose to lecture you again." Ahmya shuts her mouth instantly at the thought of her adoptive mother.

"That's what I thought" Kakashi Smirks.

"That's not fairrr~!" Ahmya whines.

"Life isn't fair."

"I know that." Ahmya deadpans at him before suddenly finding a way to escape Kakashi. She jumps off him and runs away towards the hokages office. She barges in through the window startling the three Adults.

"A-Ahmya!?" Naruto exclaims. Ahmya looks around and snickers while jumping in. She looks at a person she doesn't recognize and walks up to her.

"WOOOW!" The woman raises an eyebrow.

"YOUR SO PRETTY!" She then blushes. Ahmya panics and pokes the woman.

"Uh oh! Please don't say I broke the pretty lady!?" Naruto sighs.

"Ahmya, What did you do now?"

"I was just being amazing old me until someone decided to ruin my painting time." She pointed towards the Hokage faces. Naruto stares in horror. Suddenly loud laughing can be heard from the pReTTy LaDy.

"I Love this kid! What's your name?"

"Ahmya Hatake! "

"Hanabusa Jimi. Seventh Shadow Hokage." Ahmya's eyes sparkle.

"wow...That's so badass!" Hana smirks at the young girl.

"Anyways, Dad's kinda Chasing me so uh...Lend me a hand?"

"sure kid." Ahmya quickly runs behind Hanabusa and hides under her cloak just in time for Kakashi to barge in.

"Naruto, Hana! Have you seen Ahmya? Stupid little kid, short red hair? Kinda looked like Hana when she was a kid."

"Hey! You saying I looked Stupid as a kid?!" Hana's eye twitches.

"U-uh, I'll take that as a no!" Kakashi runs out. Ahmya comes out from behind the cloak and grins at the woman.

"that was nice acting lady!"

"Thanks!"

"Come on! I'll take you for some ramen!" Hana's eyes sparkle.

"You like ramen?" She asks.

"No way!" Her smile drops.

"I love ramen! Ramen, Is heaven, it is my life!" Hana High fives the young girl.

"I love you already!"

"By the way, How is your hair so long?" Ahmya asks.

"Oh! Since my chakra is different it makes my hair grow rapidly."

"Cool cool! Is that why your chest is so big?" Hana's eye twitches.

"It isn't that big..." (Kinda stole this part from you Z, It was jut too funny!)

"That's what she said." Ahmya snickers soon laughing loudly while Hana joins in.

"lets go get RAMENNNNN~!" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What kind of Prank should we make them do Z?" A figure asks the taller one.

"Hmmm....Either egg Someone's house or pour water on them. Something Ahmya hasn't already done." The other hums.

"Aight..Gotcha gotcha."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I think we accidentally ate the entire stores ramen..." Ahmya sweatdropps.

"It was Amazing though." Hana hums in satisfaction.

"Yeah but I'm gonna get grounded and probably slapped on the head or-" She gasps. "Or maybe K-Kaa-San will force me to eat Cauliflower!" Hana snickers.

"You don't like Cauliflower."

"I shudder at the mere thought of it." Ahmya suddenly shudders only further proving her point. She then looks at the Beautiful Jimi.

"Hey, Pretty-Hana?"

"Hm?" Hana looks down at her.

"Since we already got ramen let's pull some pranks!" Hana perks up and grins mischievously at the child.

"Let's do it! What's first?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So we basically just pour water on their head?" Hana holds a bucket while looking down at their target.

"I didn't even have to tell you! This is just the start. On three. Go!" The throw the water down at the Blonde haired boy.

"Score!" Ahmya yells once it hits his head. The boy looks up and glares at Ahmya furiously.

"You teme! Get back here!" Boruto yells.

"Pretty lady! Abort mission!" Hana nods and teleports them away before Ahmya can say anything.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" She screams. Hana laughs at her reaction.

"I'm not the fastest shinobi for no reason you know? I can teleport us." Ahmya looks at the woman with sparkling covered eyes.

"I've finally met the perfect partner in crime! Amazing! I could never get caught!" Hana grins.

"No way! Not when I'm here!"

"Onto the next one!" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So you somehow broke Kakashi-Sensei's stone face?" The whistling beauty and pouting child stand in front of An angry Kakashi and Rose and a Annoyed Hokage.

"You too Hana?" She laughs awkwardly while Rose walks up to Ahmya and grabs her ear.

"OI! Hag! Put me down!" 

"Who you calling Hag!? Don't you dare call me that!" 

"Your having cauliflower for dinner just so you know." Kakashi smirks evilly at her while she cries.

 Rose glares at the now frightened Ahmya.

"R-Right, K-Kaa-san S-S-Sorry.." Rose look's up and glares at the older red haired female who flinches.

"And you-!"

"Gotta go!" She teleports away with Ahmya before anyone can do anything.

"Are you Kidding me!? Now we have to spend another day looking for them!" Naruto groans

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Your amazing! But wait I have a question." The two catch their breath after bursting out in laughter.

"Yeah..?"

"Does your hair ever get in the way of se-" Hanabusa Panics with a red face and covers Ahmya's mouth.

"D-Don't say stuff like that!"

"Fhay wot? (Why not?)"

"What?" She removes her hand from her mouth.

"Nothing, Is that a yes or no?"

"I guess it does..Sometimes.."

"My hair has been growing long a little lately. Does that mean I have to watch out for it during It?" She rolls her eyes at the fact that she couldn't just use the word. 

"Your literally like Ten!?"

"Im eleven."

"Same thing."

"So yes or no?"

"Only when your older."

"Why not now?"

"D-Do you even Know what S-s*x Is?" Ahmya shakes her head.

"No not really. That woman over there just tells me what to say, she's kinda creepy if I'm honest but I like her friend, Z. She's cool." A figure jumps out of the shadows and walks out towards the girl, grinning and rubbing her hands together.

"Well lets have a nice talk-!"

"Nope! wait for Shikadai, Baka!" She gets kicked out of the way by none other than Z. Other wise known as:

Mynamejeff155

Or: Ahmya's Innocence Guardian😂

"But why do you keep stopping me!?" The other figure cries.

"Just cause it's your story doesn't mean I won't stop you from ruining our innocent Cinnamon roll!"

"But I made her!"

"And I adopted her!" The two begin bickering while Ahmya And Hana back away, slightly creeped out by them.

"What? I know I said you could but...Fine! I'll wait for Shikadai! Mind you, They are children!"

"All the more reason why you shouldn't tell her yet!"

"Fine.." The Author Grumbles away while Z turns around with a smile.

"Now where were we- Eh? Hana? Ahmya? Oh no we scared another away. L Get back here!" She screams towards the Author who runs away.

"Hey-!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Pretty lady are they gone yet?"

"I think so.."

"L creeps me out." Ahmya's eye twitches. "but she makes stupid funny jokes sometimes"

"But Z is better any day."

" What a drag. But I can't argue with that. Oh shoot, Gotta go, I stole Icha Icha from Tobi-Nii."

"Damn, Good luck kid." 

"See ya pretty lady!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623K 14.2K 34
The famous Kakashi Hatake of the Sharingan has a 12 year old daughter named Shiori. She plans on becoming a strong shinobi and won't let anything get...
7.2K 329 61
Kakashi Hatake x OC After returning to the village after a 5 year long mission with her ANBU team. Kara returns to find her adopted brother Sasuke h...
40.8K 1.4K 37
*ΰ³ƒΰΏβ€βž·π”.𝐊𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐀𝐒 𝐗 π‘πžπšππžπ« ❝Uchiha {Y/n}, don't underestimate her.❞ β•­β”ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- β•°β”ˆβž€ fem!Reader β—€π‡π’π π‘πžπ¬π­ π‘πšπ§π€π’π§οΏ½...
1.2K 26 15
After three years of disappearance and recovery Sarada and Mitsuki will visit again their old home and village. But everything and everyone has chang...