inspirations // harry styles

Von perksofbeingaweirdo

After Harry continues to struggle to keep up with the others, the boys' manager suggest Harry get an inspirat... Mehr

inspirations
chapter one // run-ins.
chapter two // companions.
chapter three // the first date.
chapter four // the first date {part two}.
chapter five // aftermath.
chapter six // beautiful night.
chapter seven // song writers.
chapter eight // blast from the past.
chapter nine // sogginess.
chapter ten // sticks and stones.
chapter eleven // big steps.
chapter twelve // distractions.
chapter thirteen // g.n.o.
chapter fourteen // g.n.o {part two}.
chapter fifteen // hungover.
chapter sixteen // the coffee house.
chapter seventeen // alicia.
chapter eighteen // fangirling.
chapter nineteen // more than words.
chapter twenty // time is ticking.
chapter twenty-one // i think we're alone now.
chapter twenty-two // insider information.
chapter twenty-four // make new friends, but keep the old.
chapter twenty-five // letting go.
chapter twenty-six // restless.
chapter twenty-seven // great news.
chapter twenty-eight // all or nothing.
chapter twenty-nine // too much celebration?
chapter thirty // distractions.
chapter thirty-one // i was made to keep your body warm.
chapter thirty-two // relief.
chapter thirty-three // tsunami tides.
chapter thirty-four // surrender up my heart.
chapter thirty-five // reaching the breaking point.
chapter thirty-six // make it without you.
chapter thirty-seven // stubborn.
chapter thirty-eight // doctors to heal the wounds.
chapter thirty-nine // you don't even know.
chapter forty // blame it on the rain.
{epilogue}
TEASER - "The Traveller"
Author's Note!

chapter twenty-three // good ol' bonding.

95.2K 1.2K 246
Von perksofbeingaweirdo

Zayn's POV

It didn't take long for us to grow impatient with Olivia as she fixed her make-up and got ready in the bathroom. She looked pretty a long time ago, yet she kept changing things and being incredibly picky. Girls drive me nuts sometimes...

"Are you almost done?" Niall whines as we all sit outside the bathroom door with our shoes on and ready to go.

We're all still incredibly antsy. Hatred pumps through our veins at Olivia's complete asshole of an ex-boyfriend. What kind of a guy would do that? Just go out there and tell the media complete bullshit? Even if I had a nasty break-up with a girl, I would never do that.

"Almost, give me five more minutes," Olivia calls from the other side of the bathroom door, repeating exactly what she said five minutes ago.

We all let out a collective groan. Liam slides down the wall, landing on his butt wearing a pout making him look even more like a puppy dog.

"That's it!" Louis erupts, opening the bathroom door quickly.

"Hey!" Olivia objects as she adds another bobbypin to her braided bun at the bottom of her head.

Louis doesn't pay her any attention as he bends down and picks her up off the ground, throwing her over his shoulder and carrying her like a bag. Immediately she starts kicking and shouting, trying to wriggle free from Louis' grip. But he wears a determined expression as he carries her out of the bathroom.

Niall and I burst out into laughter as we follow Louis out the door, listening to Olivia's complaints to put her down. Of course Liam follows closely behind Louis, keeping his hands out in case Olivia is dropped.

I lock the apartment behind us as we hurry as fast as we can into Louis' SUV. This is the longest we've stayed in one apartment. Usually the media finds our whereabouts after awhile and we're forced to move. I've grown pretty fond of this little apartment building. It'd be a shame if we had to move.

"It's so funny that going out is equivalent to kidnapping to you guys," Olivia sarcastically remarks as Louis pulls out of the parking lot.

I reach over to pinch her cheeks, making a baby face at her, but she just sends an elbow right to my gut.

"Feisty," I wink at her, making her crack a smile on her serious face.

Louis starts to drive, taking a familiar route. Olivia scrunches her nose as she looks out the window, completely confused as to where we're taking her.

When we knew she needed someone to cheer her up, only one place came to our mind. Plus, we didn't mind spending our free day there either.

I was surprised how badly I felt when Olivia came in crying. She's one of the funniest and nicest girls I know, and she never deserves to be crying ever in life. I thought Harry was being a drama queen when he was telling us about how much of a tool her ex-boyfriend was, but now I see he wasn't at all.

If Olivia weren't here with us, I have no doubt that we'd be scheming up some way to get this Tate fellow back. Who knows, perhaps we still might. Until those magazines are off the shelf, I'm not going to calm down about it.

From deep inside my pocket, I hear my phone going off, ringing Usher loudly into the noisy SUV. Feeling cramped between Niall and Olivia, I do my best to fish it out of my pocket.

HARRY CALLING...

"Hola Mr. Styles," I fake a Spanish accent as Liam turns down the loud music coming from Louis' radio.

"HARRY HELP ME!" Olivia leans over and shouts into the phone, sounding quite believable as a kidnapped victim. I nod my head, impressed and give her a thumbs-up.

"What in the hell is going on?" Harry asks, sounding deeply confused.

I'm sure Harry won't exactly be the happiest that we're going out with Olivia without him. He's a bit protective of her, more so than he usually is with girls. Plus I'm sure he wishes he were here to comfort Olivia when she's sad; any boyfriend would.

But then again, maybe we're doing him a favor. He probably is sick of keeping up this 'boyfriend' act and will be relieved that we're doing some of his work for him. That way he won't have to deal with an emotional girlfriend all day.

Who knows? Harry's a weird kid.

"We've kidnapped Olivia for the day and we're all taking her out on a date," I explain, shooting her a big cheesy grin, which she rolls her eyes and sticks her tongue out at me.

"That's why I was calling. Make sure she doesn't see the newest People magazine. Her bloody ex-boyfriend got -" He goes off, sounding beyond furious. I cut him off before he goes off on his hour-long rants.

"Too late," I explain, trying my best to confuse Olivia on what we're talking about. Niall engages her in a conversation, showing her something on his phone.

Harry lets out a loud groan, sounding extremely frustrated with the whole situation.

"Don't worry, we promise we won't rough her up too much. She's really only here so we have something to sell for gas money in case we run out," I joke, poking Olivia on the side and making her jump from being ticklish, "We'll call you later, mate," I say quickly before hanging up.

I catch Liam's eyes in the rear view mirror. He gives me peculiar expression. He's still being weird about this whole 'operation' thing. When we decided to take Olivia out, he still voiced his skepticism about getting so close to her. I know he didn't want anything to do with her, but much like the rest of us, he couldn't resist her.

He still has this mad theory that Harry actually has real feelings for Olivia. I don't think Liam knows Harry as well as he thinks he does. Harry isn't a relationship kind of guy. He's always looking for fun and that's about it. I'm sure he'll settle down with one girl someday, but it won't be anytime soon.

"At least be sure to sell me to someone somewhat attractive, okay?" Olivia jokes as she shoots an elbow in my direction.

Olivia's POV

I have no idea whatsoever where they're taking me. They refuse to give me any hints. They said it'd give it away too easily. The closest thing to a hint I got was from Liam saying it was the happiest place on Earth.

Right now the happiest place on Earth would be my bed.

Harry sent me a text telling me he hopes I have fun and not to go anywhere with Louis alone. I'm a hundred percent sure he's seen the magazine articles - who hasn't? - and he wants me to feel better.

The fact that he doesn't care I'm going out with his best friends without him makes me appreciate him even more. Not very many guys are confident enough with their girlfriends to allow them to. If I went anywhere with Tate's friends, I don't know what he would have done.

In return I sent him a picture of Zayn, Niall and I making weird faces to assure him that I was having fun and he can continue to enjoy his day off with his other friends.

"Uh-oh, Olivia. You'll learn soon enough to not send Harry any pictures," Liam speaks up as the rest of us start a game of making faces at the cars driving passed.

He turns around and hands me his phone. It appears that Harry so kindly tweeted that lovely picture of the three of us - which I am making a face not intended for the public's eyes - with the caption:

Look what I'm missing out on :( '

"C'mon, that's 'being friends with Harry Styles 101'," Louis shakes his head and flashes me an amused grin.

I want to send Harry a picture of me flipping him off so badly, but I know he'd probably post that one as well. I'll have to get him back somehow. He better be sure I don't snap any lovely candid photos anytime soon.

"Hey, you can see it up there!" Niall shouts, pointing far off into the distance.

"You've got to be kidding me..." I shake my head, my jaw dropping.

Down the long busy road there's a large sign that's lit up extremely bright. It reads:

WELCOME TO DISNEYLAND!

Everyone - besides me - cheers loudly in the car. Disneyland is one of the busiest places in the entire universe and going there with the boys sounds like my personal hell. We're going to get mobbed in a matter of seconds. We're not even going to be able to make it on a single ride.

"Are you guys nuts?" I ask, crossing my arms, "You're basically swimming into the shark's mouth," I explain in disbelief.

"C'mon Olive," Zayn puts an arm around me, picking up on the nickname Alicia started, "It's the happiest place on Earth. There's no way you can be down in the dumps when you're here," He bats his long eyelashes at me, trying to look all sweet and innocent.

 I want to put my foot down and refuse, but the genuine look of happiness on the boys' faces make me stop. It's the thought that counts, really. They didn't want to come here for their own reasons, they came here to cheer me up.

"I mean, if you really don't want to be here, we can turn around," Liam frowns as Louis pulls into the overpopulated parking lot.

I bite my bottom lip as my eyes follow the large mobs of people just standing in the parking lot; especially the young preteen girls.

Then my eyes go around, seeing all the boys looking at me with a glimmer of hope in their eyes. I mentally curse them all with their innocent eyes and charming smiles. They could persuade me to murder an entire village, I bet.

"No, let's do it," I give in, letting out a loud sigh, plopping back in my seat.

The entire car erupts in cheers as Niall and Zayn push and poke me with excitement.

Oh boy...

* * * *

Finally Louis finds a free parking space in the last row of the parking lot. We're met with Paul - the boys' main bodyguard - and a few other bulky men. I hadn't even noticed that they had followed us most of the way here. They keep their distance, letting the boys and I have our space and freedom. I do feel a lot better with their protective eyes on us.

Every person that passes us, my eyes dart to them with nervousness. I keep waiting for a mob of girls in love with Harry to pull out a knife and race towards me.

"C'mon Olive!" Louis cheers and squats in front of me suddenly. From behind me, Niall gives me a shove and sends me falling onto Louis' back. He picks me up, piggy-back style and takes off running.

My eyes widen and I let out a squeal of surprise as I hold onto Louis for dear life. The boys race after us, laughing much harder than necessary. Paul shouts something after us, but we don't hear exactly what it was.

A few Disneyland workers must have been waiting for us, because the moment we're in view, they rush over and lead us to a special entrance. Just as I figured would happen, the large mob of people waiting in line to get inside spot us and go crazy.

"IT'S ONE DIRECTION!"

"OH MY GOD!"

"LIAM! LOUIS! NIALL! ZAYN!"

"OVER HERE!"

"OLIVIA! HEY OLIVIA!"

The boys don't seemed bothered at all - they actually seem happy to see their fans - as they give them waves and smiles. One girl manages to make her way through the body guards and Liam gladly takes a picture with her before she's pulled away by the bodyguards.

And much to my surprise; no angry mobs of girls trying to kill me. If anything, they seem excited to see me as well. I don't lose my nerves all together, but the tension does start to leave my body.

"Go, go, go!" I shout, reaching over and smacking Louis' butt as if he were my horse, letting out a happy laugh.

Tate who?

Liam's POV

"Let's do it again!" Olivia cheers as we get off of the intense roller-coaster that nearly made me cry. I think I saw Niall shedding a few tears as well.

She jumps excitedly and races ahead of us. Even Louis can't keep up with her. Paul mutters another comment about her being the Energizer Bunny as he hurries to stay by her side.

"Olive, can we get something to eat? I'm starving," Niall whines, racing to catch up with her, dragging his feet from our already exhausting day.

Louis, Zayn and I all watch as Olivia takes Niall's hand and bounces excitedly with him, speaking about something that makes him smile. It's as if they're two little kids that have been best friends since forever.

Despite my feet that are throbbing from walking around Disneyland for a few hours, Olivia's bright shining smile is enough to keep me going. Comparing it to her tear-filled cries from earlier today, she was a totally new person.

Seeing Olivia cry gave me the same sick feeling that I get when I see one of the boys cry. I've come to care about her more than I thought I would... Unfortunately.

My smile is wiped from my face as we follow Niall and Olivia to the food area. Louis and Zayn chat about something, but my mind is elsewhere.

Olivia is going to have tears once again, only this time we'll all be the cause of it. All because of Harry's stupid 'Operation Inspiration'. Just even thinking about poor, heart-broken Olivia is enough to make me want to cry myself.

Although I know I tried to convince Harry to not do it in the beginning, guilt eats at me. I could have been more persistent. I could have done more. We all could have done more.

I could tell Olivia now and perhaps stop her from falling even harder for our idiotic curly-haired friend, but I just can't. Selfishness fills me up as I realize that I don't want Olivia to leave anymore than she does. Me - and I know I speak for all of us - have fallen prey to this quirky girl.

She's like our long lost sister. We'd do anything - such as endure a long day at Disneyland - for her.

"Liam, mate, you okay?" Zayn asks me as I look at Niall and Olivia with sadness in my eyes. I blink away a few tears that threaten to collect in my brown eyes.

Louis and Zayn both look at me with confusion and concern. I watch as Paul stands close to Olivia and Niall as they take pictures with some fans. Olivia had offered to take the picture, but the girls pulled her in the picture as well.

"Yeah, just getting tired," I lie, forcing a smile on my face, praying they won't see the lack of sincerity.

"We sure didn't know what we were getting ourselves into, did we?" Louis laughs as we head over to join Olivia and Niall.

We sure didn't...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: HEYY! How was everyone's holidays? I hope they were amazing<3 I got a bunch of Ed stuff, so I'm a happy girl! :)

As I look at this story outline I have in my notebook, I realize that this book is going to be so long! haha, woops! I just have a bunch of ideas! But the real predicament is that I really want to start posting the next book in this series, but I have to wait until this one is finished! IT'S A HARD KNOCK LIFE, GUYS!

ALSO, I'm really close to 300 fans and I want to do something special, but I don't know what! I was thinking maybe an interview, but I dunno! In your comment, give me some ideas? :)

But anywho, leave your thoughts please! :) Tell me how you're liking it! <3

Love always,

-Never_Let_Me_Go

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

28.7K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...
59.9K 1.2K 30
Liam and Harry tried dating but they’ve drifted apart and Liam has eyes for someone else. Will he ever get to be with that person? Louis makes a real...
904K 14K 55
When two different worlds collide..
185K 2.9K 35
Sequel to Love Doesn't Exist.