Camp Camp X Counselor! Reader

By ItsyBittySpider01

When (Y/n) gets hired as a camp counselor she wasn't expecting much. She just wanted a summer job to get away... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
The Best Script Reading, Ft. (Y/n)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Hey Guys
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
115 Follower Special
Chapter 28
Chapter 28.5
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
this will only be up until the next update!
Chapter 35

Chapter 27

5.5K 177 109
By ItsyBittySpider01

~~~

Going camp after camp, the bus was almost full with each camper they had. (Y/n) had now seated in the seat behind Cameron with Max. He crossed off Nurf's name and looked up at her with a smile, "That's...almost everyone!"

"Just two names left," David told him in a happy tone

"My favorite part is when (Y/n/n) acts like she's about to fire them before she mentions the test! You still got that manipulate side to you!" Cameron cheered as he ruffled her hair

"Actually my favorite part is seeing the look on the counselors' faces when Dave shows them the binder," (Y/n) said as she nudged Max, hoping he would join the conversation

"Well, my favorite part is seeing how much fun you three are having together!" David point at them, "Mr. Campbell you sure helped bring out their natural talents!"

"I was voted worst influence in Super Guatanemos yearbook signing party!"

David and (Y/n) made eye contact before she looked down at Max. He had an upset look across his face as he kept his gaze down. Cameron noticed and tried to talk with him,

"Aw what's wrong kid? We've done impressive work here, you should be happy!"

"I'm fine, don't worry about it,"

Max stopped as he felt David's phone ringing. He pulled out the cell phone and pressed the accept call button. He heard Gwen's voice on the other line and passed the phone towards (Y/n). She placed the phone on speaker so everyone can hear.

"Holy shit! Whatever it is you guys are doing it's working! They are going crazy over here trying to figure out what the fuck is going on, but I'm not sure how longer I can keep these idiots busy so let's wrap this up quick,"

(Y/n) chuckled as he heard Gwen yell at a woman named Nancy. Gwen continued,

"Just make sure the contract is ready so that all of this can go over without a hitch, you got that Campbell?"

"On top of it! I worked it up myself,"

"And I hope this goes without saying, but because your you, no funny shit alright? The Campwell's are giving David, (Y/n) and me control of the camp,"

"Oh don't you worry, Cameron Campbell can't legally own property anyway,"

David smiled, "All that's left is to get Nikki and Neil!"

"That's the other thing...they are actually here,"

(Y/n) spoke up, "Gwen who's with them?"

"The Campwell's, why?"

"Because your finally going to use your dual major in psychology, knowing my parents they probably want to get to the bottom of what's going on so use that to your advantage," (Y/n) then turned to the window seeing the buildings pass by, "we'll be there in 10 minutes tops,"

"Hey (Y/n)...will you be okay with doing this?"

(Y/n) remained quiet. She already let down her parents once and she knew it was going to happen again. Her attention went between Max and David before she remembered why she agreed,

"We'll see you in 10," (Y/n) repeated as she hung up the phone.

~~~

After they arrived to the Camp. Corp building Gwen and the other two had stepped out of the elevator. (Y/n) took notice that the three friends were having a small fight. She guessed it must've been Max's doing based on his behavior.

In the mist of the confusion, the Campwell's had arrived in a separate elevator. Myrtle gasped and Clark marched up to the group with a look of disproval.

"(Y/n)! I hope you have a good explanation for all this," he raised his voice

David gulped, but (Y/n) spoke up, "Mom... Dad, we appreciate what you've done for us and the kids, but we're not sure if it's for the best anymore,"

"But weren't you kids happy at your new camps?" Myrtle asked the group

All of the campers gave her a series of no's, causing the Campwell's to stand in shock.

"Which is why I'm asking you to return Camp Campbell, so we can give these kids the summer they deserve!"

"Hang on (Y/n)," Clark stopped her, "We aquired Camp Campbell because you and your coworkers couldn't afford it anymore,"

"Which is why you will also be doing a charitable donation to our cause, Grampa Clark," Max smirked up at them

Myrtle placed her hand on her chest, "Pardon, Max?"

"Like Mom said, we appreciate everything you've done for us. Accepting us into your family with out a second thought, but every family has problems," he looked up at them with an evil smile, "and we're hell-bent on being yours!"

She gasped, "all the chaos in our camps!"

"Chaos? That's a regular day that Mom deals with at Camp Campbell," Max raised his hand to point at them, "and now, a regual day for you two!"

"What!" Clark shouted at him "You can't threaten us! We're your grandparents!"

"Oh but I can. I've threatened Mom before and you two aren't an exception," Max walked up to them, "not to mention your friendly, cooperate and never turn a child who wants to go to camp. So without Camp Campbell, we'll just be forced to revoke your camps. Again. And again. And again."

Myrtle and Clark looked between Max and (Y/n), who in turn had a look between fear and somewhat pride. "You know Max, you may be threatening us, but you have more in common with (Y/n) than you think,"

Max's smile dropped slightly, hearing the familiar words again. Clark continued,

"Maybe this camp doesn't embody the Camp Corp. values after all,"

"How very observant! It looks to me like you're stuck between a rock and a hard place. Between your precious values and these delightful hell-raisers," Campbell walked up to them holding a paper and pen, his fake mustache ontop of the real one, "OR! You can hand the camp over and sign all your problems away!"

The Campwell's looked at each other, then at Max and (Y/n). They sighed before signing the document. The entire camp cheered, before they were instantly shut down by Campbell's laughter.

His laugh continued, "My revenge is finally complete!"

"John McRadcamp? What did we ever do to you?"

"No you idiots, it's me!" Campbell shouted as he took off the mustache and badge

(Y/n) stormed up to him, grabbing his shoulder harshly and turning him around, "What the hell did you do Campbell?!"

"Cameron Campbell didn't do anything," he then raised the paper to her face, "But John McRadcamp just aquired full control of Camp Campbell, AND, enough money to sail away for good! This is why you read the fine print sukers!"

"Oh little Cameron, you still haven't changed have you?" Myrtle shook her head and asked him

"Up yours Myrtle! You and Clark never believed in my ideas!" Cameron gripped the paper harshly

"But wait, I thought you guys betrayed Campbell and took away (Y/n)?" Max asked his grandparents

"Betray? Is that what he said?" Clark almost scoffed "You were the one who pushed us away when we said your ideas would only lead to trouble!"

"You helped us build camp Corp. but your greed only helped yourself, at the expense of everyone around you" Myrtle finished for him

"But you didn't need to take away the one thing I had pride in!" Cameron shouted, getting more frustrated, "I loved (Y/n/n) just as much as her parents did before they passed! But you two couldn't let me have custody and took her away!"

"I told them I wanted nothing to do with you. After my fight with my...friends..." (Y/n) looked down to avoid David's gaze "I went to the Flowerscouts and told Priss that I wanted to go home. When I got home later that day, I them I told them that I wanted nothing to do with you,"

Cameron had a look of hurt, but it quickly turned to anger, "Well I didn't need you two, and I especially don't need you (Y/n/n)! I did just fine before I met you three and I was fine when you three were gone! I was Generic Hiking Magazine's richest outdoorsman of 1994!"

"Aw fuck," Max looked down

"Language," David and Mrs. Campwell said at the same time. (Y/n) took notice in how similar her parents were to David.

"I'm-I'm sorry," Max turned to his friends.

David walked next to (Y/n) grabbing her shoulders. They both listened to Max apologize to his friends, admitting he was in the wrong. Afraid of what would happen when it was time to say goodbye. In this moment, (Y/n) could see how much growth he's done.

"But you know, trying to go through life on your own seems pretty fucking stupid now," Max finished his speech by looking up at Cameron

"Oh what? Am I supposed to be the big bad example here?" Cameron pointed at himself

"We did everything we set out to do by working together," David squeezed (Y/n)'s shoulders "we even had some fun doing it, but everything feel apart when you pushed everyone away,"

"Yeah! And won!" He exclaimed, showing them the papers

"Won what excatly?" Gwen went to stand next to (Y/n)

"I got my life back! I'll leave his country behind and go anywhere I want!"

"With all that money, maybe you can buy new friends who will hate your guts too," Max shrugged

Everyone glared at Cameron as he began to think to himself. Max looked down and turned back to his friends to say goodbye.

"Don't be such a dummy Max!" Nikki smiled sadly at him

"Yeah we may never see each other again, but we will always be friends!" Neil smiled at him

The Campwell's smiled down at their grandchild, smiling loving at him. He really did reminded them of a younger (Y/n).

"Group hug!" Dolf shouted

David in a excited fashion pulled (Y/n) and the kids for a hug. In the mist of the confusion, (Y/n) dragged Gwen down with her, causing the Troubled trio and the councilors to be in a tight hug.

"Campbell's gone," Quartermaster told them

The moment was cut short as the bus was heard from the outside, causing them to run outside. They watched as Campbell drove off, leaving them behind.

"That's typical," Erid crossed her arms

As Max watched the bus drive off, he felt his pocket vibrate. He pulled out David's phone and looked up at him. "David? Your phone,"

"Hello?" David placed the phone between himself and (Y/n) to hear the call.

"Do you know how many money making schemes I have started over the years?"

"Mr. Campbell? I don't know, does the time you asked me for a dollar-"

"It was a rhetorical question! I don't even know! All these years, I've been priding myself in always having a new business plan, a new way to make millions! But they never got me whatever it was I was looking for, because I was looking for more,"

Cameron looked down sadly at an old picture he has of (Y/n) that he had placed on the bus's shield. The picture has her with her ontop of his shoulders, both of them smiling at the Polaroid camera.

"The only thing I haven't looked for was...a new me,"

Cameron was cut off by a loud car honk next to him. He immediately shouted out the window before excusing himself,

"The point is, I really don't think Cameron Campbell should weasel his way out of this one,"

David and (Y/n) looked at each other confused as Cameron continued,

"So, you take care of those stupid kids David. Take care of (Y/n) for me while your at it. And Campe Diem,"

"Mr. Campbell, what are you going to-"

~~~

David drove up the path leading back to camp. He went to pick up mail from town, which he had on the gloved box. He pulled up towards the sign to see (Y/n) standing ontop of a ladder, painting over the CAMP CAMP sign with a fresh coat of paint. She was about to start the BELL part before she heard a honk behind her.

David laughed at her appearance. Her hair was slightly undone and her face had a couple of paint slashes. She had one her regular uniform and she wore her signature blue hoodie around her waist and her now dirty white shoes.

She smiled down at him and she slid down the ladder effortlessly. (Y/n) opened the car door, leaving behind her paint supplies.

"Aren't you going to finish the sign?" David asked as he began to pull up next to their cabin

"I kinda like the name Camp Camp better," (Y/n) shrugged as she wiped the paint off her face. "I think it suits the camp better,"

David chuckled, turning the engine off. "Sounds to me like you got too lazy to finish,"

David grabbed the mail and they both stepped out of the car. The kids were running around playing with water guns as (Y/n) continued, "Say whatever you want, but I like the name Camp Camp better!"

Unnoticed by the two Neil, Nikki and Max ran up behind them playing with the water guns.

"Hey! No human shields!" Neil shouted at Max as he held onto Space Neil

"Space kid is an inanimate object at best!" Max gave them a smirk

"Don't forget expandable!" Space Neil shouted at them

David looked down at the three, "Now kids play nice!"

(Y/n) saw that they lifted their water guns. In a flash, she hid behind David, allowing him to get soaked instead of her.

"We will never conform to the man!" Nikki shouted

The four kids laughed as they ran off, leaving behind a soaked David.

"Maaax!" He shouted at him

Mac turned around, immediately dropping Space Neil. (Y/n) popped up behind David, giving her son a smile.

"Glad to see your having fun," she smiled at him

"Don't push it Mom or your next!" Max said in a teaseful manner. He rushed over towards the rest of his friends

(Y/n) looked over towards David seeing how his loose shirt now stuck closely against his body. He was thin, but he had some muscle on himself. (Y/n) felt her face warm up before giggling to herself at David's pout.

"Don't worry, I like your hair being down," she joked

The two entered the cabin, David walked over to his desk while setting down the mail. He placed the news paper down and handed (Y/n) Generic Hiking Magazine as he sat in his seat.

(Y/n) smiled at the cover of the magazine seeing herself, her adoptive parents and Max. The magazine read,

Camp Corp donates funds and campground back to Sleepy Peak region. Daughter and grandson duo takes charge of camp, continuing the family name.

"We are going to be keeping a closer eye on (Y/n) and enjoy spending time with Max," -Campwells

She placed the magazine ontop of the newspaper, covering Campbell's face. (Y/n) let out a sign as she sat onto of David's desk. He only smiled up at her.

"Things are just about to normal," Gwen smiled at the two, her feet kicked up on the desk as she drank her coffee

"Yeah," David looked up at (Y/n) as she fixed his drying hair, "it's almost perfect,"

The three stopped as they heard a car pull up loudly. Gwen placed her feet down and looked at the two confused. Suddenly they heard a familiar voice shouting.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE WE DOING HERE?!"

The three counslers rushed outside to see Cameron standing there with the Agents Millers. They had their stoic face as Cameron continued shouting.

"You two said we were going to the park!"

(Y/n) stood between David and Gwen as the campers came over confused. They all had their eyes on Cameron.

"What the hell is going on?" Neil asked

"Hey dads!" Ered smiled

"Hi Sweetie," Agent Miller smiled at her as his husband spoke

"We understand you've been through a lot these last couple of days. We heard all about it in Campbell's detailed confession, which he told us willingly after turning himself in."

"We realize he's not really the criminal Mastermind we once thought he was. Really he's just an idiot,"

"An idiot that can still do some good in the sleepy peak region. The kind of good you get after serval thousand hours of community service,"

"But...is jail still an option?" Campbell then sighed, "But seriously! How do you expect me to run this camp again!"

"I think your misunderstanding," Agent Miller said, "you'll be taking orders, from him,"

Everyone turned to David to see how he react. David's face lit up instantly when he heard the news. He grabbed (Y/n) by he waist and pulled her closer.

"Now it's perfect!" David shouted, causing (Y/n) to laugh

Max smirked over to Cameron, "Welcome to camp, asshole!"

~~~

These chapters were so fun to do! Its the longest I've written for one episode.

I got a couple of chapters coming up, including a special chapter for reaching 115 followers!

Thank you all so much for the support, even through the toughest of times, you guys make things all worth it.

I love you all! Campe Diem!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 1K 18
You are a poor girl that just lost her job but finds an advertising about a job as a counselor at a camp. Warning: includes violence, lemon and diabe...
144 1 9
Gwen notices Nikki is being bullied by some of the Flower Scouts, so she finds a way to sort things out. ...In her own Gwen-centric way.
97.5K 2.1K 35
(Please keep in mind I wrote this when I was 10-11 years old. It will not be good! Please do not expect something amazing out of this as I had no pla...
3.4K 80 12
After some unfortunate events the last few years your mother sends you to a summer camp In hopes to help improve your social skills and take your min...