Toga ๐—ซ fem reader {smut๐Ÿ˜ฉ}

By LatinBimbo

Y/n grew up in a pretty decent household. She had good food on the table, a nice roof over her head, wonderfu... More

A few things to know
Who are you?
A/N
Toga was her name
Toga?
What is this place?
I-
You're up!
A/N
A/N
:p๐Ÿ‹
A/n
Merry Christmas!
Rip..
A/n
A/n
A dream..
A/n
Living room
THIS IS BS
WTF
quick question before the next chapter
who are they?
meeting their parents
Q & A
acid
im sorry
Happy bday!
Stalker?! (Manga Spoilers)
Stalker?! (no manga spoilers)
ABC kink thing
new villian?
Wild Card Wednesday
Who's goddamn baby is that๐Ÿคจ
a quirk?
wild card wendnesday
the end?
the end? pt 2
deja vu๏ฟผ๏ฟผ
will you marry meee
Say yes
Hey!!

Y/n and Dabi?

5.9K 73 107
By LatinBimbo

Togas POV:
I guess Christmas didn't change anything. It's new years eve(As im writing this im 21 minutes minutes away from 2021) and nobody looked at me and Y/n any differently, i think. Me and y/n were cuddling on the couch watching (your favorite movie). I was forced to match with them for i dunno what reason.(im gonna use they/them pronouns for y/n bc i dunno if y'all go by he/him, she/her, they/them, neo-pronouns, etc.) i looked at y/n's phone to see that "Reject Gucci Bag🥸" had texted them. I assumed it was Dabi because that's what we all call him. I opened their phone and read the message. "Hey Y/n wanna come over?". Thats odd he never really hangs out with anyone. "Y/n Dabi wants to han-" before i could finish my sentence they cut me off and said "sure!" I was confused but i trust them. They quickly got up and got ready while i continued to watch the movie. "Be back before midnight love" i said to y/n as they were leaving. "I will" they replied as i watched them leave.

A few hours later(now two minutes from 12:00)

I waited impatiently for y/n. But i couldn't wait any longer. I got up and walked to y/n's location. By the time i got there it was 12:00 and i saw Dabi and y/n kissing. "What the fuck is this?!" They instantly pulled away from each other. "Dabi, i saw you as my big brother and y/n i trusted you.." I said fighting back tears. I hated them for this! "Toga, im sorry i-i don't know what happened!" Y/n said. They seemed genuine. Dabi on the other hand seemed unfazed and like he did something. i grabbed y/n by the wrist and took them home.

A/n: happy new year! When i was writing this i feel asleep so yes before it was 21 minutes till the new year but now it is 2021. I actually feel asleep at 6:30 something in the morning be forgot to keep writing- anyways, tysm for 10.2k reads! Perfect way to start my new year! I appreciate it so much! Ily all! again thank you!

Words:390

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 62 22
Kit was once a promising young padawan from the Jedi Order, trained to do good and use the force to protect those who were innocent. However, her mas...
86.4K 1.8K 31
hey dudes, this is just a book of oneshots of scarlizzie or wandanat . this is gonna be my very first wattpad book so it most likely wont be that goo...
20K 422 11
You find a cute girl knocked out in the middle of the streets
35K 638 34
A "what if" Adora was the one that came back to get Catra out of the Horde since in most Fan fics, its Carta that returns to Adora. Plays 2 weeks aft...