The Dark Heir: Sinner ✓

By sujinniie

"Bed is where all the soft dicks turn into hard sinners." #2 in FANFICTION✓ © sujinniie 2020-2021 ✓ More

prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LVIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXX
LXXXI
LXXXII
LXXXIII
LXXXIV
LXXXV
LXXXVI
LXXXVII
LXXXVIII
LXXXIX
XC
spin-off teaser
explanation
thank you

epilogue

12.1K 1K 1.1K
By sujinniie

"You are the purpose why I lived, the reason for my sins, and the first in my heart."

Thank you, potatoes.

-

TEN YEARS LATER

"Kim Taehyung, the son of King Jinheung of the Silla Dynasty and the brother of Crown Prince Kim Junmyeon. He lived a good life as the son of the king, he and the king died peacefully while the Crown Prince continued his reign. But the palace was burned due to a war that broke out a few years later," my friend, Jungkook read aloud as he looked at me who just came into the office.

"What are you reading?" I asked him and he smiled before closing the book.

"A history book I borrowed from my niece, she needed help with her homework," Jungkook said and I nodded before hanging my coat.

"Don't you have a client today?" I asked him and he looked at me before shaking his head.

"No, it's still tomorrow, why?" He responded and I sat on the office chair.

"Because I want to see Jimin today," I said and he stared at me hardly.

"Jimin still has like a few months left before he's released from prison, I hope the guy's doing well. But anyway, you haven't been seeing anyone recently? You're like 33 and you're wrinkly now," He asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"No one in particular, I just don't feel like it. I prefer work first," I responded and he nodded.

"Why don't I set you up on a date? He's a bit young though, he like noonas," Jungkook said and I looked at him, scrunching my nose.

"I'm not in the mood Kook, let me live my single life in peace," I replied and he smirked.

"Isn't your cousin's death anniversary tomorrow? Are you going to visit him?" He asked.

"Of course! I would never forget!" I smiled and he looked at me before nodding.

Then, our heads whisked towards a group of people, our workmates, entering the office as they exhanged a conversation.

"Wait, it really is true?"

"You haven't heard? Our senior, Jang Aehye got into trouble with the police a couple of years ago, but she was let go because she was proven innocent! I heard it! That other guy Jungkook tried to tell the police as a witness but didn't remember anything."

"Really? And she has the audacity to become an attorney or something?"

My eyes closed slowly, before placing my head on the table, blocking the sound from every object near me.

-

That night, I slowly walked to my apartment, I recently moved out a few months ago from my cousin's house. And I sighed deeply before entering the small space, closing the door before locking it.

I slowly walked towards the stack of boxes that just arrived earlier. There were some of my stuff inside. The movers must've delivered the remaining stuff from the house I shared with Seokjin here.

I sighed to myself before kneeling down and peeling the tape off the box. Some of these things were also old and I planned on selling them off to earn a few bucks.

As I unfolded the flaps of the box, I looked around at the stuff that was neatly placed inside. Some of them were stationary supplies, and the old books I had in college were stacked neatly inside.

Then, my eyes brightened something caught my eye. My arm reached out to take it as my eyes scanned it.

I sighed to myself before slowly stood up with the object, making my way upstairs to read it.

-

I walked to the balcony, the light from inside making it glow a little before looking at what was in my hand.

It was a notebook. It was a notebook I had 10 years ago, when I was still in college. Though I don't remember a few scenarios during my college life.

Name: Jang Aehye
Date: July 07, 2020

I looked at the cover before slowly opening the notebook, and my eyes widened as I looked at what was inside.

It had only one page written, and it wasn't my handwriting.

_________________________________________

You don't know me. You never knew me, but let me write this before I forget your name. Before I forget who you are. Before I forget who you mean to me.

I'm that fool that used to love you. That person you called a jealous jerk. That person you said was a pretty and smart. You said I was the cause of your purpose. You said I was the one who saved you. You were the one who took all my sadness and pain away.

I love you.

Yes, I love you with all my might. I regret not loving you longer, but I don't regret being cursed to meet you, I don't regret being fated to you, and falling for you.

You once asked me who I am, but I can't. I don't want to lose you for that. I want you to continue living. I don't want to be selfish. You have dreams, you have suffered enough. I want you to be happy, even if I'm not the reason for it anymore.

In ten years, you're going to be more prettier, and even if I can't see it anymore, I'll promise to think about you.

So if ever you're alone, remember someone cares for you, someone loves you, someones needs you. Just look up at the sky when it's night time, and you know you won't be alone anymore, because we're both looking at the same sky as I am writing this right now.

If you ever read this, just know that I care about you, I love you alot.

My A.

_________________________________________

A tear rolled down my cheek as I read the last word. A. Who are you? Why do you seem so important to me? Why does your letter alone... give me life? Happiness?

It seems like you're the one who understands me, the only one who knew me in this whole world. Who are you? I need to know you.

I sighed again as I closed the notebook, turning my heel as I made my way inside, preparing for the night.

-

"I'll have this cake, please," I smiled as I pointed at a cake. The worker smiled before taking the cake out of the display fridge.

"Wise choice, ma'am! Please head over here and I'll give the cake to you," he beamed before making his way to the counter.

He packaged the cake, giving it to me before calculating the price. I gave the cash to him and he waved me goodbye and I waved back.

The cake was for Seokjin's death anniversary. I don't know how he's doing lately. But I always knew this was his favorite cake. He told me he loved it since he was a child. And I promised to buy him one when I grow older.

I crossed the street as the pedestrian light turned green. And I walked to the other side of the street before it turned red.

SCREEEECHHHHH!

BEEEEEPPPP!

"Ma'am, look out!!"

My eyes widened as I saw bright lights heading towards me, and I closed my eyes shut in an instinct.

After a few seconds, I felt nothing.

I slowly opened my eyes and my eyes widened as I looked around, clusters of white and black feathers falling down upon me as they encircled me, the cake no longer with me.

I was encircled by a bright light, and my eyes squinted as I saw a figure at a distance. And I shielded my vision a bit to see the figure.

As they approached me, I looked up at the person, and my heart skipped a beat, looking into their eyes.

"You look beautiful after ten years, my love."

"We meet again, my A."

And that's when they knew

He was no longer a sinner.

The love they had waited. Even though all he did was sin in his life, the fates met, to become one soul.

The love they had saved.... him.

The purpose has met the sin, and together, they formed a harmony that even the most powerful cannot destroy. For there is always a purpose in every way. And in every way, they will always pass in each other's ways.

THE END

"Bed is where all the soft dicks turn into hard sinners."

COMING UP NEXT:

THE DARK HEIR: ORIGINS

NO ADAPTIONS
NO TWISTY TURNY TRANSLATIONS
NO PLAGIARISM
NO SEQUEL-MAKING OF YOUR OWN

Ended: Jan. 2, 2021

------

A/N:

As always, you choose your ending! Make a theory ^^

And here we have it! The ending!! For Book 1 of course :p

I always wanted to write a series! I hope it becomes a success! Thank you so much for waiting and being patient for the 5 months of development for this book lmao.

ANYWAYS, TEASER FOR TDHO IS OUT NOW!

(Psst! Tdho will be interesting for those who love the rap line 👀)

(Idkifthisisahappyendinglolol)

CATCH ME IN:

outcasT | MYG

Galloping Legacy | JJK

Freak Show | PJM

MORE FROM YOUR AUTHOR MIA ;):

Dr. Jagiya | PJM

Creation | JJK

Housemaid 'Her'| KSJ

See u in book 2!

(Its a prequel>>spin-off >> sequel (minus Taehyung's pov lol )^^)

Explanation coming soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515 77 17
ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ: hello babe ... Mᴇ: who are you? ... ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ: your big love Start: 13.6.2021 End: 8.9.2021
194K 4.9K 29
who knew the goodie two shoes has a dirty little secret
73.6K 2.8K 63
Never have I ever thought, that I'd get married twice... ⚠️ smut, vulgarities Start: 30/9/20, 30th September 2020 End: 16/2/22, 16th February 2022
3.9K 313 14
in which a girl gets stuck in an unfamiliar island with an unfamiliar cute guy and had to stay in his hotel room for the night. ❝who asks yo...