The Enduring Love ✔( Complete...

By meera_sengupta

"I don't have a single friend since childhood.. No one never want to play with me or talk with me... I spend... More

Prologue!!
Short Trailer!!
My dark life!
Street Fight!!
Who is he???
Murder in the campus!!
My luckiest day!!
Who are you?
My first friend!!
Sidharth's plan!!
Everything change!!
Jealous princess!!
Confusion, Pregnancy, Irish!!
Food, rashmi, pain!!
Reason of pain!!!
Spirit, fire, irish!!
Brightness!!
Delicious Breakfast!!
Interrogation, Fight, Call!!
Search for the culprit!?
Notes, Mohali, Suspense!!
Punishment!!
Killer!!
Shifting together!!
Flower, food, love!!
Cottage!!
His Possessiveness!!
Sleeping together!!
Hurt!!
The old enemy!!
Our first meeting!!
Confused feelings!!
Girlfriend, Moon, Vervain!!
Forget him!!
Upcoming Problem!!
Heartbeats!!
Our first kiss!!
Changed Princess!?
Muffins!?
Two Strangers
Mine!!
First half of mating!!
Sana's confession!!
Welcome!!
Angry Sidharth!!
Devilinge!!!
Old Witch!!
Trip to manali!!!
Sana's father!!
Reason of controlling!!!
Me or him!!
Angry Kitten!!
Sana's secret!!
Sad sidharth!!
My sunshine
Birthday!!!
Her Protector!!!
Her everything!!!
Rogues!!!
Wedding!!!
Binding for Forever!!!
Kidnapped!!!
Soulmates!!
war!!!
Don't mess with me!!
News!!
Realisation!!
Decision!!
Leaving Everything!!!
Broken!!
Enduring love!!
Happiness !!
Epilogue!!
Notice

Planning for war!!

3.4K 477 62
By meera_sengupta

Ch - 62

Sana collided her brows and start thinking about some way, when suddenly someone open the door. Samarth come there with a smirk and says by bending down towards her, "How's the last day of your life? Don't worry it will be last day of your mate also. I will make sure of that." Sana gritted her teeth and look at the other side.

Samarth get up and says, "Soon this angry face turns into a pleaded one when your mate will doing anything for saving you. I know he will definitely come here with his so called pack, but i am here ready to face him with something much bigger than him." Said he go from there. Veer who again gone outside for some information, come and says,

"He has a group of vampires also with some witches. What will we do?" Sana bit her nails in tension when suddenly she start feeling some sensations, smiling she close her eyes by placing hand near her chest and says, "Sidharth." Veer look at her in confusion but do didn't say anything. Sidharth says, "Yes princess."

She takes a breath and says, "I am in xyz place at tawang but sidharth they are very powerful. His pack not only included rogues, he has vampires and witches also. A complete trap is made here to catch you, he want to kill...kill you, both of us. And want something else also. Want to snatched everything from you. Don't come here."

Sidharth says, "Stop princess, let me speak also. Breath.... " Sana huffs and hummed. He says by narrowing his brows, "We have to trap him in his own plan. He definitely plan all this from a long time, that's why have a complete army but i will not let him harm you and any member of my pack."

Sana sighs and says, "I am with you, what's the plan? Wait sidharth, why you not taking kashish with you." He nodded and says, "She will help us already too much and i also don't know about all this things before." "Then call her now, and maybe she has some other witch friend of her. We also need people for destroying him."Said sana.

Sidharth smiles and says, "I love the warrior side of my princess. I will try to contact her, you be safe and ask your new spirit friend to take out some other information also." Sana nodded and says, "Alright, i love you." "I love you too princess." Said sidharth and break the contact.

He move to kushal and talk about everything, he told that they are going to land in five minutes. He will inform them who are going to drop kashish and talk with her. He will also call aastha and ask her to bring her other vampire friends. Soon they landed and move to a isolated place, sidharth call kashish while kushal inform aastha. They have to wait here for a day more, cause it need some time for all to come.

Sidharth sitting inside a tent and try to contact her. Where sana again send veer outside for find out some other information. He come after sometimes with five other people with him, two womens seems in their thirties, an old man, a man in his early thirties and a boy who looks same age as veer.

Sana collided her brows in confusion by seeing six spirits stand in front of her with a smile. Veer come to her and says, "See bro, i start collecting an army for us. I found them roaming on the streets and that old uncle has some supernatural powers, he can move or touch things. Something like magic."

That old man come towards Sana and says, "Hi, i am Peter. I am not a normal spirit, i am someone who blessed with powers. I was a witch before dying and due some miracle have my powers after death also with other ghost powers. I was just roaming when he come and ask for help and i am in. No fear cause i am already dead." Sana smiles and thanks him.

The girls come and says, "Hi, we are twins, I am aanie, she is jenni. We are humans before death but can touch things, it's to fun. That we prefer to stay here and irritate peoples, that boy come and say he wants help in which we have to do some kind of fight and its sound interesting. We are in."

The man in thirties come and says, "I am viren, died by performing some black magic but got a special power after death. I can pause anyone at their places for the time i want. I saw four of them together and asks about the matter. I am in." Sana smiles and thanks all of them. The boy who looks same age as veer come forward and says, "I am joy, don't have any special powers just can go inside anyone and will make them do  anything. I was roaming when they saw me and asked for help. I am in."

Sana look at veer then says to everyone, "Thank you so much everyone for your help. You don't know what this mean to me, for the first time i happy with my this ability. Veer look at them and says, " So we are your little ghost gang, yeeey.." All roll their eyes to him except sana. She close her eyes and try to contact sidharth which happens immediately because he is also trying at the same time.

"Princess we are here in tawang, just waited for our army to come. Aastha will come with some vampires and kashish call some witches. How are you?" Asked sidharth. Sana smiles and says, "I am here ready with my ghost gang." Sidharth narrows his brows and asks, "What?" She smiles and told him everything.

"That's great princess, now we have an extra team than him. Whom he can't kill nor harm." Said sidharth. Sana hummed and asks, "What's the plan?" He says, "First we let him believe that he win, i will go to him with only few pack members, rest will be wait a far. Some will go to free you till i distract him. Ask your some spirit friends to help my people to reach you. And sent some in the place where samarth will be."

"They will free you and as soon as you reach at the safety zone we will attack them." Sana frowns and says, "I will not going anywhere by leaving you alone here. We will leave from here tomorrow together that's it. And this time don't you dare to give order, i have my ghost gang with me. What happen if i am a normal human being, i am not weak. So no argue in this."..

He smiles slightly and says, "My dangerous princess. Fine but this is the last time i listen to your stubbornness, after this no matter what's the thing i will do what is good for you. And that time you have to accept it, do promise princess." Sana made an angry pout and says, "This is not done, why you always bossing around?"

"Wish i could kiss that pout right now, and as i said this is my nature. Now promise." Said sidharth. Sana twist her lips and says, "Ohk i will listen everything you will asks from next time." He smiles and both talk with each other for sometimes. After that Sana told her ghost gang about the plan and they all discuss everything for tomorrow.

Here sidharth come outside of the tent and discuss the plan with other pack members. From some sources they come to know that samarth want to attack on the whole pack and make them his slaves because all are included in the decession of kickedbhim out from the pack. And also want to take over the whole property after killing sidharth and soha.

After sometime aashtha come there with at least thirty vampires, including mens and womens. At first the werewolves and vampires both give each other death glares but sidharth announce and make them understand that we all need to fight together for winning this war. All agreed and shake hand with the vampires.

They are aashtha's friends since ages and will ready to help her.All of them are highly powerful in their own. All settled in the tents when kashish come with twenty witches, sidharth welcome her thanks all of the vampires and witches for come here and decided to help them. They are the total two hundred peoples, including his pack members and others. Sana's six ghost gang is excluded from this counting.

They discuss and plan everything, vampires also give their advices and ideas. Witches are their practicing so many spells and suggest things according to thier magic. After a discussion of whole night they final everything and sidharth move to contact sana.

Here sana find out the total number of members samarth have by the help of her friends. Sana contact sidharth and says, "Sidharth he has two hundred fifty people total. What about us?" He says, "We have fifty less than him but know that there is more powerful and strong people in my team. Your group of six is also there."

Sana nodded and says, "Peter uncle says about something called vervain that can weak vampires, he find it from somewhere and we decided to made his vampires weak by this. Rather than this viren can pause so many people together. We can easily stop his fifty peoples and our rest will be enough for them."

Sidharth smiles and says, "Today's day will be the longest one, be ready for a war princess. I know we will win this." Sana nodded and says, "We will, i can feel it. All the best sidharth and i love you." "I love you too princess." Said sidharth.

***************************************
Let's see what happens next!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 131 28
"You shouldn't have to change for anyone. And neither should I." I'm Nadia Morningstar. I'm the daughter of a witch and the one and only Lucifer. My...
166 54 17
Did you really think our story ended yet? Well, I feel bad for you then. There are still many more people to kill, many more beings to hurt, and now...
120 2 62
My life was never a bore. As half witch, half werewolf, I am undoubtedly one of the most capable beings in the world. A daughter of an Alpha and a si...
2K 76 66
Madelyn Norlyse. Brown hair with matching brown eyes and a soul that's absolutely lifeless. Dull. Empty. She has been abused and used so many times t...