My Hero Academia - Age Regres...

נכתב על ידי TeddyBumble

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED This is going to be a book full of age regression one-shots. This is not ddlg/ddlb and th... עוד

Requests Page
Nightmares - KiriBaku
Stressful Day ~ BakuTodo
Short Circuit Baby ~ KamiSero
New Story Update!
Quick OneShot Poll
Shy Little Mouse - DabiHawks
Choppy Panic Mode ~ IidaDeku
Zippy Zap - KiriKami
Exciting Stuff!
Sick Little Boss Chrono X Overhaul
Sky Heroes! ~ KiriBaku
No Cuddles Left Behind! ~ TodoBakuDeku
Quick Questions!
I Wanna Be Like Elsa ~ OchaDeku
A Scary Little's Day Out - Multiship Oneshot
New Oneshot Book!
Tiny Inventor ~ ShinMei
Update Schedule~
Big Meanie Grape Head ~ KiriBaku
It's Okay to Say 'No' - KiriBaku
Rainy Day ~ DabiHawks
New One Shot Books Available!
Ko-Fi! Coffee Fund
No Regression ! TodoMomo
Little Bro ~ Platonic Dabi x Todoroki
Someone to Care For Me ~ ShoujiTsu
Exciting News/Movie Nights/Discord/Giveaways!
Manliest Man ~ KiriBaku
Always ~ ShigaDabi
IMPORTANT
The Littlest Villain - Dabi/LOV x Todoroki (Platonic)
Late Night Tantrums - KiriKami
Finding Relaxation and Peace - TodoDeku
Strong Boy Ouchies ~ BakuMina
Dinner Time - ShigaDabi
No Plot - DabiHawks
Important Author's Note (Please Read)
Coming to Terms - BakuDeku
A Helping Hand ~ DabiDeku (Platonic)
Humming a Song ~ ShinsouTsu
Fixing Mistakes ~ BakuDeku
Runaway ~ Natsuo x Shigaraki
Little Spark ~ Denki x Ojiro
New Book!
Regrets and Healing - Aoyama x Mina
Important Please Read
Lost Little ~ EraserMic
Requests Are Open and Medical Update
Scary Monsters ~ Rei x Enji

Sleepy Big Boy Leader - Overhaul x Shigaraki

5.4K 111 12
נכתב על ידי TeddyBumble

Requested by: ilovebread_yeet

Big! Overhaul         Little! Shigaraki 

Summary: During a very important meeting, Shigaraki becomes frustrated and falls into little space. 

unedited

      "I don't really see what you have to offer at all. Rather this entire proposal of yours is simply garbage and a terrible idea. Where did you even get the idea that this would even pique my interest?" The man with deep red hair groans from the other side of the table. 

     Shigaraki sighs as he lowers his head into his hands slightly. He knew that this meeting was meant to be one of the most important meetings of his life. If he had any chance of succeeding at the end goal of creating the League of Villians, he had to secure this person into his plan. 

     "I can't offer much, I know that," he mumbles out brushing his left hand through his hair in a shakey manner. "But I can promise that when all is said and done, you will benefit from joining us." 

       "So you're asking me to take a risk? Put my men into your hands and work underneath you in hopes that we may find some sort of reward out of it. I'm leaving." The man says standing up and grabbing his jacket from behind him. "I should have known not to even come in the first place. You are just a kid after all." He says once more while grabbing his hat from the holder in the corner. 

       Shigaraki began to panic, he didn't have a backup plan for if this meeting went downhill. Lately, he's been forgetting to go to bed at a decent time due to his constantly busy schedule. The students at U.A. have been growing stronger meaning their chances of taking them down easily have shrunk down nearly completely. The lack of sleep has officially gotten to the young boy as his eyes began to water. 

       Usually, Tomura wasn't one to cry over spilled milk, and it wasn't entirely true that if Mr. Hans didn't join his league then the plan would fall to pieces. But in that very moment, Shigi felt as if he was a complete failure in regards to his leading abilities. 

      Overhaul watched the encounter from the corner of the room for the most part being uninterested in what was going on. He rubbed his hands together sighing as he watched the two leaders of separate organizations argue amongst themselves. 

     "Will you please just listen to what I have to say?" Shigaraki asks loudly as he slams his fist down onto the desk in front of him. The rest of the league of villains look his way waiting for him to continue his proposal. Overhaul's eyes widen a bit as he cocks his head at the sudden change of attitude. 

       "No this meeting is over. My group and I will have nothing nor do we want anything to do with you and your patchwork group of misfits. Don't ask me again. I'm leaving now." Mr. Hans says as he exits the room. 

        The room goes eerily silent as the villains look towards their leader in shock. Tomura stands looking at the closed door before glancing at the empty seat in front of him. 

        "So what do we do now Boss?" Toga asks before pulling out her knife. "Want me to cut them? Make them bleed? Oh please say yes." She says giggling and twirling the knife around. 

        "I don't know. . ." Tomura mumbles rubbing his hand on his face. 

        "Who else were we looking at as candidates for the position? Why wait and sulk when we can pull new people in right now." Dabi says letting out a groan. 

         "I don't know. . ." He sighs out as his face begins to feel hot and his head begins to spin slightly. 

         "Stain would know what to do in this position. How can you call yourself his equal when you can't even-" Spinner begins. 

         "I don't know," Shigaraki says sternly before turning to everyone. 

         Tomura knew this feeling, the feeling of warm fuzziness that was spreading itself across his entire body. "Crap," He mutters as he begins to shake. "I need space." He says looking at his group. 

          "How lame that's it? Take the time you need boss!" Twice says getting up to leave. The others look at the leader before leaving as well. 

         Shigaraki sits back in his chair placing his head in his hands as he begins to softly cry. "Why can't I just focus? I feel like I can't breathe." He says to himself as the tears roll down his face. "I can't be small right now. I can't." 

         Often times, Tomura uses his little space late at night when the others are asleep as a way to relax and destress from a long day. Due to the late-night work sessions, he has neglected a very important ritual to his everyday schedule. Never has he had the need to fall into little space during the day yet here he was trying to fight it away. 

         The blue-haired boy sniffles as tears continue to pour down his face. Suddenly there is a soft tap on his shoulder causing the boy to jump and look up at the person who touched him. There stood Overhaul holding out a soft handkerchief. 

        "Here, wipe your tears and blow your nose, you look rather disgusting." The man says rolling his eyes to the side. 

       Hearing the comment about being disgusting causes Shigaraki to let out a loud sob as he crashes his head back onto the table. This takes Overhaul by surprise as he takes a seat next to Tomura softly. 

        "Hey hey I'm sorry, that wasn't very nice of me was it?" 

        "Nuh uh." Shigi says softly bringing his head back up to make eye contact with the other boy. "Mean."

         "I am so sorry for speaking to you that way. Here let me dry your tears." He says as he takes the piece of cloth and dabs it under both eyes before drying the rest of the face. Once he is finished he gives a small smile to the younger boy. "All better?"

          "All better." 

        "Good," Overhaul tosses the fabric to the side as he looks at the boy once again, "Now how about you tell me what's gotten you so upset? Was it the meeting?" He asks waiting for a reply. 

        Tomura nods his head softly which Overhaul takes as a partial answer. "Use your words, why did the meeting make you upset?" He asks. 

        Shigaraki looks to the side before holding his hands together and playing with his thumbs. "Did a bad job." He says softly. 

         "Bad job? With recruiting that guy and his group?" This question earns a nod in return as Overhaul sighs. "You didn't do a bad job, sometimes people just don't like working with one another and that's okay. You still have other options correct?" the remark earns him another nod as he sighs again. "So all we have to do now is to continue searching for the right match okay? They are out there somewhere and once they get here the plan will work out exactly how you wanted it to go okay?" 

         "mm okie." Shigi says softly before yawning. 

        "Now on another note, I've noticed how tired you have been lately. Have you been getting good sleep little one?" He asks even though he already knows the answer. 

          "No. . ." the small one mumbles out hiding his face. 

           "Well that's no good, big boy leaders like yourself need to get lots of sleep so you can lead the group the best way possible." Overhaul says as he picks Tomura up softly. "Aren't you tired?"

          Shigi shakes his head before yawning which causes Overhaul to chuckle, "How silly you are. How about we take you to your room so you can take a nap? How does that sound?" 

        "Good," Tomura says softly as his eyes begin to shut simply just from the warmth he felt just being in Overhaul's arms. 

         "Off to nap time we go then," Overhaul says softly before leaving the room and heading to Shigi's room where he would help the little one get comfy for his nap time. 

         Although Overhaul knew that Tomura wouldn't remember the little space encounter, part of Overhaul is proud in the fact that he knows Tomura's deepest darkest secret. 

Hey folks, hope you liked this! I definitely love odd and unique pairings such as this one! I hope I did okay with the request! I had to rewrite it because Wattpad accidentally deleted all of the chapters I had worked on the other night. I promise those chapters are still coming! 

Please stay safe and don't forget to send in requests. 

Love you! 

~ Teddy Bumble

1467 words!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

3.5K 112 34
This is going to be my first book and a SFW story. Its about a age regression story with Shota Aizawa from MHA be your partner and caregiver. I apolo...
13.7K 382 40
Hi, welcome! My name is Rowan and i'll be serving your stories tonight. these are probably going to be very fluffy and maybe a little smutty, but i...
112K 2.3K 18
So... I don't believe that there's enough little Bakugou stuff out there and I adore little Bakugou, so feel free to read this or pop on to my accoun...
317K 4.8K 104
Bnha/mha x little space reader. I also write yandere caregiver x little reader. I put trigger warnings at the top of the chapters for those ones. SF...