Even The Playing Field | BOOK...

By thinkingofthoughts

**completed** HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 IN FICTION #1 IN SLOWBURN #1 IN COLLEGE Penn State University. Home to th... More

INFORMATION!
welcome & characters & tunes
one
Two
Three
four
five
six
Seven
Nine
Ten
Eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
Epilogue
bonus chapter
bonus chapter number 2
bonus chapter number 3
Announcement

Eight

194K 3.9K 7.9K
By thinkingofthoughts

Matti Williams

"And then, she grabbed a chair and said a big fuck you to Mr. Matti over here!" Everyone in the football house laughed as Blake told the story to the boys. Yeah, yeah, yeah. They can all kiss my ass.

A chair.

She grabbed a chair.

Out of all things she would have grabbed, she grabbed a chair. If only she wasn't so stubborn and just took my help. Everyone wanted my help- I was Matti Williams, baby. I was supposed to be the number one draft pick, everyone wanted to be my friend. She was lucky I even offered to help her, a million people would've loved to be in her position.

"She was fucking smoking hot dude," Blake said. Yeah Blake we know, however, she's a huge bitch. I mean throwing a fit like this over an art project? What a joke. I deserved a better partner.

I didn't need this stupid art class. I didn't need anything except a football.

"Hello... earth to Matti?" Reese said while waving his hand in front of my face. My head snapped up. "Woah easy boy, see guys, he must still be thinking about their encounter." I glared and slapped the back of Reese's head.

"That's enough. I was not thinking about Caden's girl." I said.

Now Caden's head snapped up.

"My girl? Since when is my little sister's best friend 'my girl'?" Caden questioned.

"Well she did have your practice jersey on bud," I said back to him. "Right dude. All four of them did. She's not my girl, she's my little sister's best friend. Blame the beef you have with her on yourself, not me." He laughed with the entire group.

Caden was an outsider to the captain's house. Only joining this year, he had a great field goal percentage that had shown promise and hope to Coach Webber. Caden wasn't one of us completely though. Sure he was a football player, but more so he acted like he was a president of a frat.

Here at Penn State football we pride ourselves on very few things.

Number One: Victory.

Without victory you are nothing.

Number Two: Bitches.

Without the victory you get nothing and no bitches. And when I say bitches- I mean bunnies. Jersey chasers. The girls here throw themselves at us as if the captains were the next big boy band. Sure we played things, but it was football and girls. Not instruments.

Number Three: Brotherhood.

Last but not least, being a member of the Penn State Football team meant that you were forever a celebrity. We were by no means a small campus. We had the biggest alumni association in the world which meant that we had a ton of fans. As soon as you're handed a full ride to play Penn State football, you sign your life away to cameras and fans. I still remember when I got verified on Instagram- it was a surreal moment.

"Enough- let's go to Chi Omega." I ended the conversation.

Ah, Chi Omega. The sorority house is not for the weak. Sorority bitches were our biggest fans and honestly- I was a big fan of them too. Despite them trying to put on a facade of being prim and proper, the ladies were definitely not like that when it came to the bedroom.

Grabbing all of our shit, Griff pulled me to the side, "Hey. Go easy on the girl, alright?" I titled my head. "What do you know that I don't?" I questioned. "Just be nice to her." I nodded as he patted me on the back and headed out the front door.

I'm always nice to her. I'm nice to everyone. I'm Matti Williams.

Matti Mentality baby.

I had never heard of her before, this Naomi girl. Then again, I never was one to care enough about a girl to get to know one. Literally I was used to the whole 'hi how are you' and then unzipping of clothing. It was what I lived for- bathing in my masculinity was my favorite thing to do.

And then I'd send them off as soon as we were done with a pat on the back and a job well done. I loved fucking. I loved it so much that I would do it anywhere and at any time. It was an adrenaline rush and a good way to clear my head.

I grabbed my phone off the charger and headed down the street to Chi Omega with the rest of the boys. Sorority girls were respectfully on the menu tonight. I had some severe pent up sexual frustration. Nothing better than a dumb, busty, fake blonde.

I'm not a womanizer.

They throw themselves on me.

I just happen to respectfully throw myself back.

"Matti! Hey!" Chloe, a sister, walks up to me. Chloe was a good fuck. I've been fucking her since Freshman year. I have known her for forever though, she just likes to express her feelings way too much and wants me to commit.

Not suicide.

But with her. So basically suicide.

I don't commit to anything other than football.

"Matti, you wanna play?" Griffin nodded towards the pong. "Yeah, give me a minute." He nods back to me. I need to scoop out the scene. The house was filled with people, so many that you could see the moisture starting to collect on the walls. I looked into the living room where a few girls were on top of a table dancing.

I was eyeing up a blonde when a brunette was pulled up on the table with her.

My brunette.

Well, not my brunette. But the only brunette that I had given a second thought about. She was smoking hot and she did have a bite to her. But bites are fun, playful bites are good. Especially during sex.

And holy fuck did she look good.

A mini skirt and a crop top complimented her body. I eyed the jewelry that pierced her navel. She was very sexy. Her eyes caught mine.

I smirked at her and took a sip of the beer in my red solo cup. She looked back at the blonde behind her and started moving her hips more.

Fuck.

"What are you looking at? Griffin is waiting on you for pong!" Reese walked up to me and put his arm around me. I nodded to the table. He chuckled. "Oh. So instead of playing pong and getting shitfaced to sleep with all of the hot Chi Omega sisters, you're going to stare at the chair girl?" I looked at him.

He smiled.

Reese Joseph was a ball of sunshine. If he were an inanimate object he would be either a sunray or a sunflower. He was the deans son, a born and raised California boy. He was quite frankly the liveliest of the bunch and was never the quiet one in the room.

"Don't worry, secrets safe with me, now let me kick your ass in pong." I furrowed my eyebrows, what secret?

I spared one last glance at Naomi, the brunette that was sex-on-wheels, and walked to the pong table.

"Alright, you pussies, who's ready to get whooped?" I yell as they cheer.

This is my life and everyone else is just living in it.

I know this is short! Just a filler chapter! Keep reading it gets loads longer!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19M 536K 55
"You just have no idea." His voice was thick with restraint. "W-what," I breathed. His gaze flicked to my lips as his thumb stroked again. The call...
7.1M 183K 45
College football star Bronx Miller and pre-med major Olivia McCausland are paired as anatomy lab partners, and throughout the rocky semester the two...
3.5M 106K 65
❝ I don't have time to waste thinking about a boy who will only destroy my future,❞ I say getting closer to him with every word, maybe a little too c...
4.5M 95.4K 77
COMPLETED Penn State University. Home to the craziest sorority girls, most obnoxious football players, and a possible Vice President's son. Sloane Be...