Percy Jackson Becomes a Primo...

By makstudios

This isn't your typical story where Percy Jackson becomes a god or olympian or where Annabeth and Percy are... More

Chapter 2-Omega
Chapter 3- Training
Chapter 4- Kronos
Chapter 5- The Blood Bath
Chapter 6- END SWORD
Chapter 7- Earth
Chapter 8-Alpha
Chapter 9- The Primordial Of Creation and Death
Chapter 10-A new END
Chapter 11- New life
Chapter 12- uh oh
Chapter 13- The Void
CHAPTER- 14 THE DEAL
Chapter 15- Proposing
Chapter 16- Epilogue
New Fanfic/short story coming out opinions

Chapter 1- Betrayal

16.4K 137 130
By makstudios

——Percy POV——

I woke up this morning not knowing it would go down badly. Anyways i was still sleepy in my cabin just looking at the water fountain my father gave me for one of my birthdays. It looked really nice but it kinda lost its shine. Thats when i heard a knock on the door.

"yeo Percy you in there"

I went to see who it was and turns out to beckendorf.

"yeah whats up beckendorf"

"it aint good news Percy. You have to get to the beach its about Annabeth"

Realizing what was happening i went storming to the beach and then saw a huge crowd huddled at one of the sand dunes on the beach. I tried getting close but only saw a familiar blonde girl and some other dude with brown hair. I started getting closer and i could smell the fresh sea air but thats when i saw what was happening. It was Annabeth kissing an ares kid. they were all making out and everyone was just there staring. My own girlfriend cheating on me-

"Annabeth what are you doing! I Trusted you and you broke that promise. I even got you a ring and got Athena's blessing but you just betrayed me i can't believe you. Your just like the others"

I ran off making my own personal hurricane.

"Percy wait i can explain" Annabeth said but i was already heading near the cabins. Everyone was shocked and even i myself was shocked when my personal hurricane started destroying the Hermes cabin. I needed to get out of camp. i headed to my cabin and found Nico standing there.

"Nico what are you doing here?" i said trying to hide my tears.

"hey Percy I'm sorry for what happened with you and Annabeth but I'm here to warn you"

"warn me about what, about Annabeth and that little punk?" i said furiously.

"no Percy there is something coming up and i can feel it. lately there has been a lot of people dying but escaping the underworld. Even Tartarus has been out of control because many monsters are escaping"

"monsters your saying like the big monsters and ancient ones?"

"yes Percy all those they are going and escaping somewhere but i don't know why. Even my own father doesn't know but he doesn't care. But i came here to warn you to be careful and to not trust anyone, only those who you are loyal to and care about."

"Thanks Nico but i would appreciate you to get out of my way to get ready to leave camp" i said rapidly

"Your leaving camp Percy? but why"

"because i just got betrayed by the girl i used to love and to be honest i am not feeling it but tell the others all my other friends like Thalia and Jason that i'll be ok somewhere but that i'll be safe" i said not even believing what i was saying. For first of all demigods were never safe. We were always exposed to some type of danger.

"well Percy i'll respect your choice but don't do anything dumb because my sister gave up her life for you Percy and you should honor her"

How could i forget about Bianca. A few summers ago she saved my life from this crazy automaton. And now i have to honor her and protect Nico.

"I will try my best now i really have to go"

"Cya Percy and be careful"

"you too little man"

And with that Nico shadow traveled to who know where. I left a note to Chiron an the others saying i went to leave camp because i would have no purpose here no more. I left camp without a trace and went to look for my parents.

***Time skip***

As i arrived to the doorsteps of my mom building i heard a familiar voice screaming a few apartments up. I started heading up to my mothers apartment and the door was open. Thats when i saw a monster and some guy with a white suit and a letter X on his suit. I headed his way and was about to pull out riptide when all of a sudden he killed my mother and Paul. I saw there shocked faces and then i took out riptide out. All my anger i couldn't believe what just happened in front of me with my own eyes. But then the man and the monster disappeared. i went to my mothers body but she was dead. Only blood was coming out. Pauls too and riptide was leaning against it. Thats when i felt a presence behind me.

"PERCY JACKSON WHAT HAVE YOU DONE"

I turned around and saw my own father. Poseidon.

"Dad it wasn't me i can explain" with tears coming out of my eyes.

"NO THIS WAS YOU. YOU ARE NOT MY SON NO MORE" he said with his eyes crying. I didn't know why he thought this was me until i saw riptide with blood all covered in it. And of course the fates had to do this to me.

"YOU WILL FEEL MY WRATH PERCY JACKSONNNN" then Poseidon disappeared into water mist and all was left was me and the bodies. I lay down and started thinking who was the man in the white suit and that monster something i have never seen before. Maybe what Nico was telling me the monsters were with the man in the White suit. It could be a titan or a god but i had no clue. I walked out and was face to face with Thalia Grace.

"cuzzz"

"Thalia. Thank the gods its you, what are you doing here!"

I saw a lightning bolt strike the empire state building probably meaning there was a Olympus council that was about to happen.

"I came here to warn you Percy. Your father is really mad at you and so are the other gods for you killing your parents and trying to destroy camp with your powers. Is it true percy?"

"No its not some guy just showed up and killed my parents with some ancient monster Nico was telling me about. And the destroying camp part was by accident when i got mad that Annabeth cheated on me" i said while a tear fell down my worn out face.

"wow kelp head i'm so sorry that Athena spawn should of never been trusted with but still sorry you are needed at the council Percy my dad is getting mad, i just cam here to warn you but i'm afraid i wont be much help" she said looking sad.

"its ok Thal's ill go but just know that i didn't do any of this and ill always be loyal to Olympus and to my friends" i said tired. Thalia just hugged me and ran off into some ally way. I walked all the way to the empire state building and like always the security was there.

"hey man can i get the keycard for the 600th floor" i said knowing he would say there was no 600th floor.

"There is no 600th floor kiddo" he said.

"hey zeus is about to talk to me, do you really want him to have you on his kill list?" i said knowing he would one day.

"take the keycard but hurry up before anyone notices".

As always i took the elevator with the most weirdest songs. This time it was Apollo singing in a 1990s concert. After like 5 minutes the elevator doors open and i saw Olympus. It was so big it was probably bigger than manhattan itself. I walked down the path that led to Olympus. i could already hear everyone screaming at each other. Thats until i opened the door and all eyes were on me. Some with a sad expression while others were ready to kill me.

"PERCY JACKSON" zeus said

"yes uncle?" with a sad tone. My parents were just killed and my father thought i did it. Athena looked at me knowing what had happened at camp but was disappointed about my parents murder. Aphrodite and ares were doing the usual. Demeter was eating her cereal. Hermes was playing some WW2 toys. Hera was just looking at me like i just killed one of her sacred animals. Hephaestus knew what was going on with me even Apollo somehow knows too. Hades was looking at me sadly and Hestia had a worried look. Poseidon looked ready to send me to Tartarus. And Artemis was looking at me in disappointment but since she was the famous man hater it made sense but she looked at me with sadness.

"PERCYY ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME"

Shit i haven't even been listening.

"yes zeus?"

"We are going to kill you for your crimes. Trying to destroy camp which is treason against them and us and for killing your own parents." he said with hate.

"but i didn't do it please let me explain"

"no more of this nonsense the council has decided" zeus said with a grin on his face.

I saw Artemis, hades, hestia, Apollo, Hephaestus, Hermes and even Aphrodite all sad knowing that the greatest hero was about to die.

"But father the hero shouldn't die because we will need him for future wars and stuff" Artemis said. Everyone turned to look at her shocked because she barely speaks when it comes to council meetings.

"NO DAUGHTER I WILL HAVE PERCY JACKSON KILLED RIGHT NOW" zeus said.

At this point i have given up and wanted to die. My own father didn't want me and my girlfriend had betrayed me. And my parents died.

"Well the decision has been made. Any last words Jackson?"

"Im sorry i failed my friends and to everyone who was with me right by my side" i said ready to die.

"well goodbye Jackson" zeus said.

All the other gods started watching as he got his master bolt. Poseidon was just looking at me and somehow in my mind he told me your no son of mine  and with that Zeus charged his bolt and at that same moment out of nowhere a black and purple portal appeared. Everyone gasped and even Zeus stopped.

"WHO DARES TO INTERRUPT THIS MEETIN-" his voice faltered when the lady that came out.

everyone bowed down to her and this only meant one thing. Lady Chaos. I bowed down to her too .

"oh no need for that Perseus. I don't like when people bow down to me. especially heroes like you" she said with a calming voice.

She had black armor on that looked like galaxies and she had a red dress with comets and stars. Her hair was red with black in it. Her eyes looked like two Red stars. She was about 6 foot tall which was odd for a woman but she looked just perfect and in shape. everyone gasped even me she looked more beautiful than Aphrodite.

"Lady chaos what in the gods are you doing here?" saying shakily.

"Oh son of mine i didn't come to take your stupid throne. I came here to take Perseus with me". Everyone gasped and even i was surprised. Why did the creator of the universe want me?

"We were about to kill him!" zeus claimed.

"This hero cannot die he way too important even for you he is bound to do some great things" lady chaos said.

"But why me i lost everything i'm useless" i said.

"No Perseus you are bound for greater things in life. Now i will be taking Perseus with me and you shall return to whatever you guys want." she said and with that she grabbed my arm and took me into the portal. And at first i felt like vomiting because that portal felt like entering a stove but like at 3000 degrees.

When i stepped out i saw the dark planet. It had a red surface and black sky. Skyscrapers and even a fortress in the middle something like Olympus but more grander. It had an infiniti flag symbol. The air smelled really fresh not knowing where that would come from since there were barely any trees. It seemed pretty quiet.

"sorry about the portal Perseus" lady chaos said.

"Its ok and call me Percy Lady chaos" she said.

"Well welcome to Chaos Planet Percy" Lady Chaos said.

My first chapter i hoped yall liked it i will update every week.
Leave any comments or suggesting/tips to improve the story. thank you comment, vote add to library or just ditch me it's all good ;(
anyways see yah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 1.8K 13
Percy Jackson the son of Poseidon was casted into Tartarus because they thought he is to powerful and just to make it worse the only reason for their...
9.7K 246 19
Percy Jackson is tired. Tired of the frivolous battles. Tired of all the quests. Tired from the countless deaths. But when something devastating hits...
14K 306 49
This may be your typical Percy Jackson fanfic. Before you start reading, be warned. The myths listed in this book are for the purpose of the plot onl...
6.7K 40 16
After the war against the giants. Annabeth and Piper die. Devastated Percy goes to Olympus, wishing for death. He instead gets adopted by Hestia and...