May you rest: BNHA X OP! OC

Per Mavo_62

The heroes want me on their side, the villains on theirs. Some might think I am being trapped between those t... Més

OC
Prologue
Chapter 1 : Busted
Chapter 2: Shopping
Chapter 3: School
Chapter 4: Quirk Test
Chapter 5: Flirting It Is
Chapter 6: Battlefield Training
Chapter 7: USJ 1
Chapter 8: USJ 2
Chapter 9: Nightmare
Chapter 10: Declaration Of War
Chapter 11: The Todoroki Mansion
Chapter 12: Boomer
Chapter 14: Sports Festival 1
Chapter 15: Sports Festival 2
Chapter 16: Chicken Tender
Chapter 17: I'm So Stupid
Chapter 18: Fucking Reporters
Chapter 19: Back At School
Chapter 20: Ghosted
Chapter 21: Final Exams
Chapter 22: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 23: Old Friends
Chapter 24: Training Camp
Chapter 25: Another Attack
Chapter 26: Meeting Up Again
Chapter 27: Shie Hassaikai
Chapter 28: Movie Night
Chapter 29: Dorms
Chapter 30: Bubble's Crush
Chapter 31: Meeting Other Students
Chapter 32: Death Glare
Chapter 33: Rescue
Chapter 34: Gang Orca
Chapter 35: Threats
Chapter 36: LoV
Chapter 37: It's OK
Chapter 38: Pride And Past
Chapter 39: Blood-Bear
Chapter 40: Broken Trust
Chapter 41: A Good Friend
Chapter 42: Cinema
Chapter 43: Sneaking Around
Chapter 44: Shadows
Chapter 45: Infiltration
Chapter 46: Lost Or Won?
Chapter 47: Interrogation
Chapter 48: Bracelet
Chapter 49: Sleepover
Chapter 50: Planning
Chaper 51: Practice
Chapter 52: Presentation
Chapter 53: Help
Chapter 54: Arguing
Chapter 55: Why?
Chapter 56:HPSC
Chapter 57: Liar
Chapter 58: Fuck You
Chapter 59: Third-Degree Burn
Chapter 60: Move It, Peasents
Chapter 61: I Don't Need A Protector
Chapter 62: He Is Standing
Chapter 63: Head Game?
Chapter 64: Bird's Nest
Chapter 65: Smart Ass
Chapter 66: Caller ID
Chapter 67: Drama, Drama, Drama
Chapter 68: Yamaguchi
Chapter 69: Welcome
Chapter 70: Spikes
Chapter 71: Forgiveness
Chapter 72: Sweet Death
Chapter 73: Documents
Chapter 74: Bullet
Chapter 75: I Want You
Chapter 76: Pathetic
Chapter 77: It's Up To You
Chapter 78: I'll Crush Them
Chapter 79: You Got It Champ
Chapter 80: I Want Him Dead
Chapter 81: Ace Of Spades
Chapter 82: Reversed
Chapter 83: Dark Web
Chapter 84: Identity
Chapter 85: Half-Sister
Chapter 86: 7-Eleven
Chapter 87: Late Birthday Present
Chapter 88: ITY31
Chapter 89: Elara
Chapter 90: Nuisance
Chapter 91: Sid
Chapter 92: 2 Days
Chapter 93: Cyanide

Chapter 13: Training

8.4K 343 86
Per Mavo_62

Mavis' pov

Yesterday I actually wanted to go for a patrolling round after training with Todoroki,
but after meeting his dad it brought up bad memories that ate me up for the rest of the day.

I am trying to look forward, but every time, when I think I moved forward, my past drags me back again, bringing up these memories of the people that broke me. I needed help and no one even glanced at me.

I have hero course in a couple of minutes and we go to the training grounds for the next two weeks, because of the sports festival. I told Bakugo at lunch that I would be training with him today, because he didn't stop pestering me about it.

Making my way to the girls locker room, I changed into the sports uniform from the school. We could decide wether we want to wear our hero costumes or sports uniform, and I stuck with the uniform.

I am in no mood of changing into the costume, and I don't really need it anyways. I will only fight with Bakugo today, so it's fine.

"Hey Mavis, I wanted to ask if you could train with me today, only if you don't mind." The girl with the bob asked. She scratched the back of her head as if she was nervous, smiling just a tiny bit.

"Sorry, Bakugo asked me already."

"Oh, it's okay." She looked a disappointed as she walked to her friends. Not that I'd care.

When I made my way out to the training grounds, a couple of my classmates seemed to take it as their opportunity to come and talk to me, seeming as I was alone. It weren't many, but a handful of them piled up in front of me, blocking my way when I stopped for a moment.

I mean, I don't mind at all to help them, but a lot of people asked me that the last two days, and it is getting on my nerves.

"Guys, it's annoying. I am training with Bakugo today. I'll take your offer if I have time for it." I scratched my nose slightly while squeezing myself out of the little crowd.

They mumbled something, but I could only catch a 'thank you' from the green haired boy while we locked eyes.

"Why are you not in your costume?" I turned my head slightly to my left, shrugging my shoulders as I eyed the chihuahua. I don't understand why Aizawa let us decide if we wanted to be in our costumes or not. I heard we are forbidden to use anything other than our abilities in the festival?

"Don't feel like it"

He looked me up and down, then just went ahead and took off his arm thingies. I don't know exactly what they are, but these green canon like things help him create much bigger explosions than normally.

"What do you want to train first?"
I asked while looking around at our classmates, training together. Some were using their surroundings, others getting their butt handed to them in close combat.

"I want you to use your quirk when we fight."
I tilted my head slightly, pursing my lips.

"You know I could easily win if I used it."

"I want to see how good you really are." He mumbled. Looking anywhere but at me. "So I know that you are just all talk but no skill."

I let out a sigh. "I don't feel like using my quirk today, sorry man. But we could work on your combat training, without your quirk." If I would have been in a better mood, I would have teased him about it, but I can't seem to find the strength for it right now.

He scoffed "Why?"

" 'Why' what?"

"Are you dumb? Why do you not feel like using your quirk?" Because I feel like it you stubborn ass.

I catched Todoroki from my peripheral as he walked out the tunnel and passed me.

"Does it matter? I am here to train with you, so you could be a challenge for me in the sports festival. Not to talk about my feelings." Clicking my tongue, I nodded towards the fake hill while walking towards it. "Lets see your balance while we are at it."

After that, Bakugo let my mood slip, and we started to train. He didn't use his quirk either, proving to me once more that he is good at hand in hand combat.

We trained for about 2 hours till the school bell rang, signaling us that we are dismissed.

"You did a good job. Next time we will train with your quirk." If there even would be a next time. Thinking about the others, there certainly wouldn't be one. But you will never know with his annoying ass.

He nodded and I made my way towards the girls locker room.

I planned on going on patrol this night, just to let out some steam. I miss fighting with villains, it really became a hobby of mine.

~

I was sitting on a random rooftop, my legs hanging out and swinging childishly back and forth. Humming while scanning everyone that passed the house that I was sitting on. Not that there were many in the dead of the night.

It was quiet and I was disappointed. I really wanted to fight today...
I felt a light breeze from behind me and I heard someone land, a couple of feet away from me. When I turned my head around, the first thing that catched my eyes were big wings, shadowing the face of the person that it belonged to. It seemed as if he was looming above me when he walked towards me, but I didn't budge.

"Hey kid, what are you doing so late out here?"

I shrugged my shoulders and turned my head again, not bothering to answer him. He sat himself besides me, staring at me for a moment and then up to the sky. If we met a couple of weeks ago I would have ran away, but knowing that a contract is having my back, I can't seem to bother with some extra cardio.

Even if he took me to the police station, they can't do me shit.

There was a peaceful silence for about 5 minutes, but that bird man broke it.

"You are 'Reaper', aren't you?"

I hummed in approval, still staring up to the sky, admiring the stars. Guess a person in black is popular between the heroes.

"I see, you are not really a talker person."

"I actually am, it's depending on the person whom I talk to."

He let out an 'oh' and looked at the stars, imitating me.

"Don't you have hero business to take care of?"
This time, I decided to look at him. He had golden-brown eyes that made something in me scream to run away or kill him. Even so, I couldn't move. As if I was drowning in them.

"I like to sit besides you." He winked at me with a playful smile. I scrunched my nose up when I saw him trying to flirt. "I am a minor."

He let out a small laugh, shaking his head and looking back up to the sky. I scanned his face. The dimm light of the street lamp illuminated enough for me to see. He has feathery, ash blond hair that is swept messily backward. His eyebrows are notably thick, having a similar appearance to his hair, and he has faint stubble on his chin.

Hawks

What does a hero do here, with a teenager that he doesn't know? Or does he?

"Are you captivated by my looks?"

I blinked. "I was just questioning your manhood when you have so little chin hair."

He stopped smiling for a second and reached up to scratch his cheek, sighing afterwards.

"Oh? Is that so? How about you take that mask off so I could see you, too?"

"I'm good." I looked back to the sky.

5 minutes later I decided to go home. It doesn't seem like something will happen today. And that hero besides me is making me quite uncomfortable.

When I stood up, the Number 3 hero looked at me questingly.

I let out a sigh and saluted

"See you around, bird-man."

1390 words

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.4K 160 53
Dabi x oc - Tsuna Sasaki is a normal girl. Well, not really. She's found herself to be stuck in an anime. Of course it has to be an anime that she...
567K 9.4K 19
[Currently being rewritten] "Wait I been fucking a Todoroki all along?" Trama was a word to describe their life. Being the second oldest of the Todor...
17.9K 451 24
A My hero academia fanfic Midoriya has been labeled as the number one villain, but only has that tittle to help catch or assassinate villains. Once a...
19.8K 1.1K 38
Out patrolling with his father, Shoto Todoroki sees someone towering over the ledge of a broad building. Believing the boy will jump, Shoto scrambles...