You...Complete Me (Completed)

By -_Anamika_-

American Boy - Indian Girl After marriage love story He is an American. A renowned doctor working in New York... More

Author's Note
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
* Wedding Invitation *
- 18 - Part 1
- 18 - Part 2
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
๐ŸŒŸ
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
- 35 -
- 36 -
- 37 -
- 38 -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- 41 -
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -
- 45 -
- 47 -
- 48 -
- 49 -
- 50 -
๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ
- 51 -
- 52 -
- 53 -
- 54 -
- 55 -
- 56 -
- 57 -
- 58 -
- 59 -
- 60 -
- 61 -
- 62 -
- 63 -
- 64 -
- 65 -
- 66 -
- 67 -
- 68 -
- 69 -
- 70 -
- 71 -
- 72 -
- 73 -
- 74 -
- 75 -
- 76 -
- 77 -
- 78 -
Announcement
- 79 -
- 80 -
- Epilogue -
๐Ÿ’Ÿ Thank you ๐Ÿ’Ÿ
- Bonus chapter -

- 46 -

26.1K 1.2K 344
By -_Anamika_-

▪︎ Recap ▪︎

"Don't come near me and try to pacify me. So, if you tell me. It's like I will make the small things into a big issue. The care I show is funny and stupid for you" I said, looking at her angrily. Really I am hurt deep inside.

○ Edward Ryan's POV ○

"Listen to me once" she said and narrated the whole incident. I was dumbstruck to see her bold avatar. The way she handled was like a superwoman kinda thing. Then she walked to the table, grabbed her bag and took the recorder. She looked at me for few seconds as she signed and handedover the recorder.

"Edward!! I just wanted to stand for myself. I didn't want you to be worried over nothing. As a woman I have to face all these issues in life and this time I tried to deal with it. I didn't cry or get panicked over this. You may ask me - "everything's is fine. But atleast you should have informed me about the incident". For that my answer is you would be worried that you couldn't be there with me and why this is happening to me alone. I didn't want that. Hear this through the earphones. Because, I have talked harshly. I don't want to hear it with you" she said and walked to the balcony. I wasn't satisfied with the second part of her answer. I hated it when she hided the incident.

I sat on the bed and listened to the record. When I finished hearing it, I had mixed emotions. I was sad and had tears as to see my wife go through a situation like this. I was angry on those bast**ds. I hated myself because I couldn't help her. I got shocked and also happy to hear the bold Diya. She totally rocked it.

I kept the recorder on the table and walked to her. When she turned to see me, the look, the weak, pathetic, longing for love look, her EYES made me forgot all the emotions and couldn't hold my anger. I controlled myself from hugging her.

Leave all that Edward. I said to myself and I surrendered myself to my wife. Everytime she was the one who hugged me tight. This time, I hugged her moreover squeezed her in a tight hug. "DI.." I started and wanted to say "I am not convinced still. You should have told me" but she spoke ahead of me like she could read my mind "I sorry Edward. I should have informed you about all this. I realized now. This would be like hiding something from you" she confessed making my anger which was now almost little to fade away completely.

"I love you baby. You were like a superwoman there. I really really loovee this bold Diya. You were smokin' hot babes. The highlight was the last dialogue when you said "Our love is too strong to break. Try something better instead of these shitty ideas. These ideas are tooo silly and old. Better luck next time" That was freakin awesome" I said and pulled her from me to make her look at me. Even after I praised her, she looked sad and unhappy.

So,I kissed her forehead and touched her forehead with mine "You are my life Diya. I want to know everything about you. Everything that's happening to you. Not only the good things. I want to be with you in your hard times too. Give me the rights to lend my shoulders for you to cry. I don't want you to cry alone like you have no one. I, your husband, your Edward is there with you. You are no more alone baby. Allow me to take care of you. You're not a burden for me. You are my everything baby. It hurts Diya to imagine how much you would have scared in that situation. Sorry" I said, tears running down my eyes.

"No..No..No..Edward!!" She said and hugged me "You are the only one whom I have in this world Ed. I don't know how to put it into words like you speak. No one ever wanted me. You are my heart and soul. You have no idea how much I love you. My wish is to die before you and in your arms. I am satisfied with my life now itself" she said, like casually. But, how can she say like that?

I pulled her from me
"Baby..Baby..look at me. Don't ever talk like this again. I have no idea how I will live a life without you. Death is not even the last thing we should think now. We have just started our life. We have so many things to experience together in our life. You need not tell me how much you love me. I already know how much you love me. Don't hurt me even more by talking like this. If you can, make me happy" I said turning my face to the other side.

"OK OK my dear husband. We got tooo emotional, I think. Give me a kiss" she said as she closed her eyes and showed her lips to me. God!! How can I be angry if she does like this? But, I wanted to play with her.

I placed my finger on her lips "No kiss..nothing. Let's go sleep" I said as she opened her eyes that instant. "You idiotic husband. You are so boring. You know that? I won't sleep. I am not feeling sleepy" she said, crossing her hands and kept an angry face.

"Idiotic? Me? I will leave you today because you made me happy by being a bold one....Even I'm not feeling sleepy. Ok.. for the bold Diya. I will gift you something" I said and she looked at me excitedly as I smilled mentally looking at her.

"Wear your coat, boots, beanies, scarf and gloves. We are going somewhere. You said I'm boring right? You won't expect this. Come on" I said and she didn't ask me anything instead she ran to pull out her coat. She is really crazy.

After some time, we got ready. She came to me and asked "Edward!! But Ma will find out if we go down at this hour." she looked at me with a questioning face.

"Ofcourse she will find out. But, we aren't going down"

"What? Then how?" She asked me in confusion.

I held her hand and pulled her to the balcony. I looked down from the balcony and then at her. She got my point and looked at me with widened eyes. "What no ways? How? No..." she said and I laughed.

"No other go. I always sneaked out at night this way. See.. look at the holes and bricks. I made that for this purpose. Keep your legs there and climb down. Do you want me to show you?" I asked her and she came to hold my arm.

"This is interesting but I'm afraid" she said and looked at me for a few seconds and then the balcony. She again turned to me and said "Ok, I will try it. You go first and I will follow you. Come on Diya!! Let's do it" she said and I laughed looking at her.

I slowly got down and gestured her to come down. She followed it perfectly. Actually I had the confidence that even if she fails I can catch her. But, she is clever. She just saw one time and followed it perfectly.

She got down and squealed softly without making noise. I smiled looking at her excitement. I held her hand and we walked.

○ Diya's POV ○

I didn't expect Edward to take me somewhere at night. I was so much excited to try something new. You all now how I was kept restricted back there in India. So, I happily walked with him.

We walked past many houses and after walking for sometime, I could see no buildings. It was like we entered woods. I wonder if the snow loves the trees that it kisses them so gently? And then it covers them up snug, you know, with a white quilt; A cold wind was blowing and it made the trees rustle like living things. All the world that I see from my here is draped in white and the flakes are coming down as big as pop-corn. Weird comparison right? But, what can I do when I love food so much ; )

I couldn't walk anymore. I tapped his shoulders as he stopped and turned to me "I can't walk Edward. Still how much we need to walk?" I asked him and he didn't reply anything instead he squated in front of me. I was shocked because I didn't expect it. But at the same time I was happy. Oh my god!!

"Come on babe. We will get late" he said and I piggybacked. He stood straight and continued walking.

(I have blured the faces. Just imagine the picture)

"Edward!! This is so awesome" I shouted in excitement.

"Why wouldn't it be awesome? I'm the one who is carrying you" he said and walked further. Although it was night time, we could see clearly in the moonlight.

"What?? Am I that heavy?"I asked him.

"Yeah!! You weigh like a pig. Cute pig" He said, laughing out loudly. Errr!! He is wantedly saying this. I was resting my face on his shoulders so I turned and bit his ears as a punishment and laughed.

"Ahhh!! DIYA" he put me down and rubbed his ears "You hungry witch!! I am going to bite you wait" he looked down at me and said but I got up and started running.

"No..Edward!! No" I started running fast as he chased me. I couldn't run fast after a minute so I stopped and turned.

"Wait there wait!!"I said as I bent down keeping my hands on my knees and breathing heavily "What difference that this make? You bit me on my lips, cheeks. Did I bite you again?"I asked as he started laughing.

But I turned to run and with two steps he caught me. "My cute not so innocent wife. Do you have any idea on how you are speaking? If you want you can bite me too"he said and winked. God!!

"Stop it Ed..You always make me blush" I said closing my eyes with my hands and blushed.

○ Edward Ryan's POV ○

I thought of taking her to the place where people of all ages would come to play in the snow. It's like a small circle ground surrounded by trees. It would always be refreshing to come here

When I caught her, we were in the middle of the ground. "Diya!! This place is nothing special. It's a small ground. As it's night time, I could only take you here" I said and sat down. Then I laid back and looked at the sky. She laid next to me.

"No probs..This is so nice. I love this place already Ed. Wait!!" She said and sat up. She collected the snow and started making something. "Ed!! get up and see this"she said as I got up and saw that she made a heart. "It's super babe"I said and smiled. I took out my phone to capture a picture.

"Edward!! Let's make a snow man"she said slapping with excitement. "You are such a child. You know that"I said as she laughed.

We made a small snowman and I asked her to pose some pictures. I wanted to captures our lovely moments. That time she grabbed some snow and throwed at me.
In turn, I made a big ball and hit her.

"Ouch!! RYAN"she shouted.

"RYAN!! huh??"

"Yeah!! What can I do if have many options and I love them all?"she asked, laughing as she picked up some snow again and hit me. From that, we had a small snow fight.

After some time, I stopped her "Ok..Diya!! It's already late baby. Let's make a move. Come" I said but she pouted cutely. "No!! Edward. Let's be here for some more time" she said and looked down.

"No..babe. See the time it's almost 1.30 now. We have to attend the wedding tomorrow. Remember? Come on... come. Get up!!" I said and pulled her. I made her get up and she didn't walk.

"Please Ed!! 5 mins..5 mins" she said but I dragged her saying No..(pic 1- see below the paragraph )She holded to stop me (2) but I picked her and put her on my shoulders and started walking (3) She started whining like a child and began hitting me on my back. "Stop it Diya!!"I shouted but with some force she pushed me and I fell backward with her on top of me(4).

She then sat on me "What's this baby? Wh.." Before I could finish it, she held my face with her palms and kissed me(6). I stopped breathing for a second. It was unexpected from her side. I shuddered and there was a sound from the back of my throat, half growl, half moan. Little shivers of pleasure and panic shot through me as I deepened the kiss, parting my lips. I slowly kissed her lower lips and her lips tasted sweet like chocolate, may be her lipbalm, I guess.

Our kisses slowed, becoming tender and infinitely more. I slowly lied back (7) Everything around me seemed to stop, and still, and cease to matter. She pulled away a little but I couldn't control. How can I leave my queen just like that? I mashed my lips against her, devouring her mouth. She looked at me like new, shocked because we hadn't kissed soo deeply intimately before. With her mouth open she looked at me as I tongue pushed past her clenched teeth to the moist space within. I worked my mouth against hers, our tongues battling back and forth like wrestlers, each trying to pin the other. I can't say how long it lasted. Not long, probably. It was like give up everything and float in the sensation. I was such an idiot to miss this hot kiss and go home. She's really the one who fills the incomplete blanks of me.

After that hot kiss we got back home. Ofcourse by climbing the bricks. We changed our clothes and with great tiredness we got on the bed.

I pulled her to me as she laid her head on my arms and looked at me "That was freakin' awesome. I loved it my dear husband" she laughed as she pulled my cheeks. I smiled looking at her happiness. "Yeah it was amazing. You meant the kiss right?" I asked her as she blushed.

"That was new. I don't know how to say it" she said, closing her eyes with her hands and blushed.

"Ohh my cute wife. You are really going to be the death of me for sure. Apart from the kiss, I really enjoyed watching you, your excitement and the smile"I said and kissed her nose as she chuckled.

"I Love you Edwardddd!!" She said, looking at me. She slowly brought her hands and touched my cheeks. She stayed like that looking at me like she's studying my face. Soon, she had watery eyes.

"Why are looking at me for so long baby? You always do that when your thinking something or want to say something but cannot"I asked her but she nodded a no.

"I feel blessed when I look at you. I see the one I love, the one I need, the ONLY one whom I had got with me and there for me. That's why I asked, you are mine right? I already know you're mine. It just that I wanted to hear it from you" she said as she got close and hugged me. When she says and feels for this. I always feel that my responsibility is getting bigger as to take care of her and give her the best and pour all my love for her.

"I'm always there for you Diya and if you want I can tell "n" no of times that I am yours baby. Now sleep peacefully without thinking anything"I said, kissing her forehead. I moved my hand up and down relaxing her at the back of her head, as we slept peacefully.

-×-×-×-×-

Precap - Sarah's wedding.

Again a long chapter. How's the chapter guys?

Next update -  Thursday.

~ 2778 words ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 46.8K 81
#1 ranking in cousin [18-01-2019] #1 ranking in doctor [20-02-2019] #1 ranking in Indian [26-02-2019] #1 ranking in relatives [29-03-2019] #1 rankin...
365K 23K 51
A girl from India and a boy from the USA met and fell in love with each other on internet. They both imagine their future without meeting each other...
71.8K 5.6K 33
ใ€Š Featured in ๐–๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ฉ๐š๐ ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐€๐๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ & ๐“๐ž๐ž๐ง๐…๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง Reading lists ใ€‹ โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก ๐‘๐š๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ : A handsome and hardworking man...
82.3K 7.3K 52
#1 in the desi medical romance series Her lips were inches from mine and her sweet scent filled the air between us, intoxicating me. I slid my hand d...