Living With A Police Officer...

By Tears_To_Roses

Harmony Kingston has been through more in her short life, then anyone good ever image going through. She's a... More

Living With A Police Officer
Living With A Police Officer Chapter 2
Living With A Police Officer Chapter 3
Living With A Police Officer Chapter 4
Living With A Police Officer Chapter 5
Living With A Police Officer Chapter 6
Living With A Police Officer Chapter 7
Living With A Police OfficerChapter Eight
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Nine
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Ten
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Eleven
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twelve
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Fourteen
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Fifteen
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Sixteen
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Seventeen
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Eighteen
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Nineteen
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty One
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Two
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Three
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Four
Living With A Police Officer Twenty Five
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Six
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Seven
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Eight
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Nine
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty One
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Two
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Three
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Four
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Five
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Six
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Seven
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Nine *Final Chapter*
Living With A Police Officer Epilogue
Living With A Police Officer Credits

Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirteen

172K 2.5K 231
By Tears_To_Roses

Heyy guys!

I just want to thank all of my fans and readers!! You guys rock!! I was so happy to log on and find 12 new fans, and 122 votes!! I love you guys!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter Thirteen

Harmony's POV

"Drew would you hurry up" I whine, poking him in with the pen in my hand.

"Five more minutes then I'll be done" Drew insists for the fifth time tonight.

"D, you said that like 20 minutes ago" I complain, poking him with the pen again.

What can I say? Its 6:30, I'm starving and I'm bored. Drew, seems to be taking his grand ole time in finishing up whatever he's doing on the computer and I want to go home so I can cook dinner.

"Well 10 minutes then" Drew tells me, his eyes still glued to the computer screen.

I roll my eyes and sigh loudly.

I wish I could be a dog like Echo. Well not a dog, but I want his ability to sit there and do nothing without complaining. He might be a dog, but I'm sure he could complain if he wanted to.

I sigh again loudly, this time I purpose to bug Drew. I jump up from the little plastic chair I've been sitting in since Drew kicked me out of the spinny one for his personal reasons.

His excuse: The plastic chairs hurt his butt.

I hum quietly to We are family, which happens to be stuck in my head. To bother Drew, I decide to start singing while I snoop around his office.

Although he doesn't seem to mind that I'm snooping. I'm sure he would've said something if he didn't want me to.

I open the closet door, singing louder, imitating my voice like that of a hill Billy.

Hill Billy accents are addictive. When Blaine and I were together, we filmed a western movie together. Needless to say, we were talking with southern accents for about a month.

My insides twist and churn at the thought of 'him'. I force the thoughts of him out of my head and continue to look around Drew's office, still singing.

Drew groans when I step my singing up a notch. I decided to include yodeling in my version of the song that would be why.

"Oh my gosh" Drew groans, throwing his hands over his ears.

His actions just make me sing louder and more obnoxious. I continue to search Drew's office until I find what I've been looking for.

There, sitting on the wind sill is a packet of hubba bubba bubble gum.

"Yes" I cry, pausing my song to do so, then running over to retrieve the packet.

I rip open the packet and shove a piece into my mouth. I chomp away contently; preparing it for the bubble blowing I'll be doing the minute it's ready.

I plonk my butt on the edge of Drew's desk, singing and chomping loudly to get on his nerves.

I blow a bubble and then pop it with my tongue, chewing it like a cow.

"Mony you're not a cow" Drew points out.

"Well it's a good thing my name isn't Gertrude then"

Drew looks at me weirdly, then turns back to the computer.

I stop chewing my gum to belt out the next part of the song when a huge book comes flying at me.

Before I can do anything to save myself, the book collides with my side, forcing me to the floor.

I shriek and land on the floor on my butt with a thunk.

Drew's head appears in front of me, his teeth biting his lip to keep him from laughing.

"Mony are you okay? I can't believe that book shelf decided to throw a book at you" Drew says, faking concern.

"Ha-ha, now help me up" I order, crossing my arms and glaring at him.

Drew sighs loudly and lends me his hand. I smile and take it, but instead of pulling myself up, I pull him down.

Drew lands on the floor beside me after being taken off guard. I smartly then grab the book that 'attacked me' then whack him with it.

Drew glares at me as I try desperately to hold in my laughter.

I shrug and raise my eyes brows innocently. "Sorry, muscle spasm"

Drew rolls his eyes and stands up, this time not offering me his hand.

"We can go home now" Drew announces.

I jump to my feet and fist pound the air "Mission accomplished"

I race out the door and down the hall to the entrance, while the other police officers here this time of night stare at me weirdly.

Drew follows me out, pulling on his coat as we go.

I spot the Ute and bolt towards the car. Drew not noticing what I'm doing, unlocks the car. I jump into the driver's seat and fasten my seatbelt.

Drew walks over to the door and opens it, in slides his butt in and before he can seat on me I shout,

"Holy cow, don't crush me" I throw my hands up, pretending to block my head, then I shove Drew over into the passengers seat, snatching the keys out of his hand.

Drew lays there, half on the floor half on the seat with a look of utter surprise on his face.

I shove the keys into the ignition and step on the gas pedal, shooting out of the parking lot.

Drew snaps back to reality and pulls himself into his seat, fastening his seat belt.

"If you get us killed, I'll have to arrest you" Drew points out, his hands clamped onto the edge of his seat.

"You could, if I wasn't dead. You can't arrest a dead person" I tell him, raising my eyebrows.

"Shut up and watch the road" Drew hisses.

"Jeez Buzaroo, what crawled up your butt and got stuck?"

Drew looks at me, with his eyebrows raised and his head cocked to the side.

I glance over at him and stick out my tongue, resuming my song from where I left off.

Drew, annoyed, leans over and turns the radio on to the highest volume.

I snicker and sing louder.

This whole annoying Drew thing is incredibly fun. Its fun to watch his facial expressions, and to watch the way he reacts. I could make this a hobby.

          Drew groans in the back of his throat and the minute the car stops, he jumps out and makes a run for the building.

          "I thought I already showed him I could beat him" I say, looking up at the sky.

          I slam the door shut and the minute my feet make contacting with the ground I take off after Drew.

 I am not letting him win even if this isn't a race.

I bolted after Drew, the wind blowing through my hair and Echo hot on my heels.

I breeze past Drew and arrive at the building before him, but I don't stop. I keep running.

I haven't felt this free since I was dancing with Drew the other night. It feels so good to just run without a care in the world. Running makes me feel completed, something I haven't felt in a long time.

I sprint across the parking lot, heading for the woods, when out of nowhere; a huge weight ploughs into my side and brings me to the ground.

My mind flashes to the 'night' it all happened, and I let out an ear piercing scream, the same way I did that night. I kick, punch and bite. Doing all the things I did that not to get away.

In the background I can hear someone cooing and telling me everything will be okay.

But it wasn't. Nothing was okay. That night my whole life was ruined and I could never fix it.

I tried so many times, to become the Harmony I was then. Sadly when that night ended, the other Harmony went with it.

"Mony Peaches please, it's all right" I hear a voice say, obviously in pain.

My mind then shoots away from the past.

Nobody called me Mony Peaches that night, only one person does that and he wasn't there.

I stop screaming and just lay there, unmoving, breathing loudly, trying to calm myself down.

Although my eyes are closed, I can feel Drew watching me with a concerned yet curious gaze. No matter how much I want to look up, I keep my eyes jammed shut.

I feel a weight removed from me, and then all of a sudden I'm floating. I start to panic slightly, but the body warmth and tingles coming from the person tell me that he isn't the one I should be scared of. He's the only one who hasn't attempted to hurt me.

I clutch fistfuls of his shirt and bury my head in his chest, breathing in and out, barely holding in my tears.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So my computer was being mean today. It decided to shut off the internet connection and I have been trying for like an hour and a half to get it back on so I could upload for y'all.

I love writing this story and I have been getting so many comments on how much you guys love it and the votes say that to, so I had to get it up for you!!

Drew's over there chilling on the side -------------------------------------------------------------------->

The song on the side there is by a really great band and it's my song of the week. I can't get enough of it.

Hope you guys enjoyed it!

Comment

Vote

Fan

Ren Elizabeth

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 461 22
A homeless teen with a terrible past meets a man that could change her life forever. Will her past destroy her future?
11.4K 343 19
Harmony is a 17 year old girl. She is shy, smart, kind, quiet, and introverted. People at school call her mean and hurtful things. Her father abuses...
253K 6.8K 12
Alex and Micheal's father has never been the same since their mother left. He had lost his good paying job and turned to alcohol to feed his depressi...
55.8K 2.1K 39
WARNING 18+++ THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE THEMES AND STRONG ELEMENTS OF ABUSE Ruth's husband has always been mentally abusive but lately it's escalat...