Soulmate

By awakefics

There are people in the world who are born to be together, soulmates. Upon reaching the age of twelve, a sin... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
One: Ophelia
Two: Jin
Three: Jin
Four: Jin
Five: Ophelia
Six: Jin
Seven: Jin
Eight: Jin
Nine: Ophelia
Ten: Jin
Eleven: Jin
Twelve: Ophelia
Thirteen: Ophelia
Fourteen: Jin
Fifteen: Jungkook
Sixteen: Jin
Seventeen: Jin
Eighteen: Jin
Nineteen: Jin
Twenty: Jin
Twenty One
Twenty Two: Yoongi
Twenty Three: Jin
Twenty Four: Jin
Twenty Five: Jin
Twenty Six: Jin
Twenty Seven: Ophelia
Twenty Eight: Jungkook
Twenty Nine: Taehyung
Thirty: Ophelia
Thirty One: Jin
Thirty Two: Ophelia
Thirty Three: Ophelia
Thirty Four: Ophelia
Thirty Five: Ophelia
Thirty Six: Ophelia
Thirty Seven: Ophelia
Thirty Eight: Jin
Forty: Jin
Forty One: Ophelia
Forty Two: Jin
Forty Three: Ophelia
Forty Four: Jin
Forty Five: Ophelia
Forty Six: Ophelia
Forty Seven: Jin
Forty Eight: Ophelia
Forty Nine: Ophelia
Fifty: Ophelia
Fifty One: Ophelia
Fifty Two: Ophelia
Fifty Three: Ophelia
Fifty Four: Ophelia
Fifty Five: Ophelia
Epilogue: Jin
Epilogue: Yoongi
Epilogue: Jungkook
Epilogue: Taehyung
Epilogue: Namjoon
Epilogue: Hoseok
Epilogue: Jimin
Acknowledgements

Thirty Nine: Ophelia

7.5K 414 184
By awakefics

a/n: i thought the three girls represented our three girls perfectly lol 
double update, so don't forget to read chapter thirty eight first :) 

February 25, 2020 
Seoul, South Korea

1 hour until contact. 

I can't breathe. 

The air in Seoul is colder than anything I've ever felt in San Francisco. The amount of people waddling shoulder to shoulder through the doors of the fan sign venue is overwhelming. Combined with my nerves, my lungs can hardly take in any oxygen. 

Ara waves the fan sign voucher she bought from the box office in the air, her voice shaking with tears as she hugs my frozen form. 

"I'm so glad I asked the office," she whimpers. "They had one! It was meant to be!" 

Rose claps her hands and reaches out to me, placing her gloved hand on my shoulder in comfort. 

"Are you ready?" she asks. 

I shake my head a very sure no. "Are we sure this isn't a dream? Maybe it's a nightmare." 

"It's much colder here than it was at home, huh?" she shivers. "Look, I can see so much of my breath!" She proceeds to blow into the air to prove it to me. 

We take a few small steps toward the door and my stomach leaps again. I clutch the hot coffee in my hand. 

"I'm not ready for this," I say. "Maybe we should wait longer and just take this week to vacation." 

"Ophelia, the fact that we're here right now is proof that you're ready," Ara says surely. "Every time nothing worked out? Every time was leading up to this moment. You've been waiting for the since you got your tattoo, since you found him when you were sixteen. This is the most perfect moment to meet him because it's the moment it's finally happening." 

The line moves again, people actually starting to shuffle in as the doors swing open. My stomach goes on a roller coaster ride and I grip my friend's hands. 

"We're gonna be inside in about ten minutes," Ara squeals. "Are you ready for this?" 

I swallow. They pull me forward when we move again. 

"I'm ready," I say determinedly. 

Ara slaps me on the ass, causing me to jerk and my eyes to widen in shock. "That's my girl." 

"Ara, we're in public," I mumble. 

She shrugs. "You may as well get used to it. Men like the booty." 

I look over at Rose who's biting her lip and nodding as she stares off into space. 

"They do like the booty," she mutters. 

Oh my god. 

who's on the app and who's on a computer??? 

413 words 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 634 14
Soulmate AU where the first words your soulmate says to you appears as a tattoo on your body when you turn 18. Laska Belle is vacationing in Hawaii...
688K 31.7K 122
In the world of soulmates, perhaps Daun is the only one who does not expect for any soulmate to come. She doesn't have the soul marks that everyone s...
545K 16.3K 41
[COMPLETED] Everyone has a soulmate. Some people have 2, but it is very rare to have more than 2. And some people have none. Everybody has a tattoo s...
141K 6.6K 29
In Jimin's world, you are born with a tattoo on your left wrist. It represents your soulmate. For him, he was born with a bunny wearing a bow-tie. T...