My stutter girl [Wildcard x R...

بواسطة sunooclouds

Discontinued. ✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵ Y/n is the daughter of Jane Hopper/ Eleven. Her father is Mike Whe... المزيد

0.1⚚
0.2⚚
0.3⚚
0.4⚚
0.5⚚
0.6⚚
0.7⚚
0.8⚚
0.9⚚

0.0⚚

12.5K 201 121
بواسطة sunooclouds

"Y/n!" My Dad yells. I run to my father and nod my head. "Have you tried your word speech today?" He asks. I shake my head. "How about your mom helps you with it?" He smiles at me. I smile back and run my my parent's room. I knock on the door to hear a faint: "come in". I open the door and jump on my mom's bed. "You're here to work in your speech?" She asks. I nod. "Ok let's start with the simple sentences." She smiles at me. "Try to say 'Hi, my name is Y/n Wheeler.'" Mom says to me. "Hi, m-my name is Y-Y/n Wheeler." I say. "Hey you did good! Let's say it together." Mom says softly. "On the count of 3." Mom says as I nod. "1...2...3...I." Mom says alone. "Hi, my name is Y/n Wheeler" We both say, but I stutter a bit. "I'm s-sorry m-mom." I look down in disappointment. "It's ok honey." She hugs me. I start to cry. "I r-really am s-sorry." I hug my mol as tears slip out. "Honey ,I understand. I used to be the same way." She wipes my tears away. "Now get ready. You need to go to school." She smiles at me. I nod and walk to my room. I hear my father and mother talking in their room. "Did she sitter?" Dad asks my mom. "A few times, buts she's trying. I can see it ,Mike." Mom tells my dad. There was silence for a few minutes. I got ready and walked out of my room. I smile and walk out the door with my parents. I open the door to the car and put in my ear buds.

We made it to headquarters and we walk on the train. A guard opens the door and we walk in. "Hello Ms. Y/n." Ma Granada smiles at me. I wave and smile back. "I'll take her from here." Ms Granada tells my parents. The nod and say 'bye'. "You excited to see your friends?" Ms Granada asks me. I nod my head really fast. She chuckles and opens the door. I look around to see all of my friends and a girl I've never met before. "You know where your seat is." Granada smiles at me. I nod and walk and sit next to Wildcard. I smile at him and open the laptop and opened a book next to me. The door closes and we wait a few seconds until everyone starts yelling. "Hey ,Y/n." Wildcard smiles at me. I wave and levitated a paper on the desk across the room. "Missy, this is Y/n." Wheels says pointing at me. I smile and wave at Missy. "Hi I'm Missy." She puts her hand out for me to shake. I shake it her hand. I try to form my words without stuttering. "Hi, m-my name is Y-Y/n L/n." I stutter. "Oh I forgot to mention, Y/n has a really bad stutter. She cansay a few simple words without stuttering ,but she can't talk well. "What's your powers?" Missy asks my kindly. "Y/n's powers are telekinesis. She can float things with her mind, the only side affect is that her nose bleeds and it drains her energy. That really is my a problem because she has a lot of energy." Wheels tells Missy. I nod and smile at her. "Missy doesn't have a superpower." Wildcard whispers to me. "So?" I whisper back, shrugging.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

170K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
299K 9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
942K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
226K 7.8K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...