0.5⚚

ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪 𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕥 4:
"I—I don't th-think I can h-hold on any longer." I whimper in pain. Blood starts running down both of my nostrils. I released and fell on the floor as A Capella clears her throat. "Does anyone have a lozenge?" She points to her neck. Guppy face palms. Everyone's eyes went wide. "WAIT WHAT THE-" I was cut off with everyone's screams from falling.
➫➫➫➫➫➫➫➫➫➫➫➫➫➫➫➫➫

"We're falling!!" Noodles yells. "W-Well no-no duh-AHHHHHH!!!" I was cut off with my own scream. We  kept falling until we crashed into someone's backyard. "Oi" I hiss in pain; trying to stand up. "Ne-Never doing tha-that again." I grab onto the closest thing next to me. I guess I pulled on it too hard because the thing and I fell down. I heard the thing groan in pain. I open my eyes to see Wildcard laying next to me. "Y'know...this would've been way better if it was night time and if we didn't crash just now." Wildcard stares at the ceiling. I opened my mouth to say something, but was cut off from a lady screaming at us.

"Hi, Auelita!" Missy waved to the screaming lady. The lady then calms down and smiles at Missy. "Come say hello to your grandma!" The lady smiles at Missy and motions for Missy to come to her. I blink multiple times in confusion. "No way!" Noodles gasps in shock. "Missy ,your grandmother's Anita Moreno?" Noodles asks Missy. "The trainer of the Heroics?" Rewind finishes off Noodles' sentence. "She's a legend." Face maker looks at Missy, shocked. "No, you have to be dead to be a legend, hon." The grandma lady says to facemaker. Missy walks over to hug her grandma. "I'm alive and well, which is more than I can say for my gazebo." She glares at A Capella. "Sorry..." A Capella says to the Grandma. "Erm- m-miss? W-We have a pr-problem.." I mumble. "And we need a place to hide." Missy says. "To hide? You're gonna need to do a lot more than that." She says to Missy. I stare at the two with a confused expression. "That thing is moving into position." She points at the space ship. "She's right." Wheels says "We only have 2 hours left." Wheels points at his clock. "Won't be long now until the takeover begins." He looks at us. "Everybody, get inside, come, come." The grandma gestures for us to go inside.

She takes us the the kitchen and gives us some lemonade. I nod and thank her when she gives me mine. She smiles at me and says: "You're welcome." She went the the island to see all of us better. "The children of the Heroics! If anyone is gonna save the world ,it's you. Because all of you have superpowers." She smiles at us. "Super lame powers." Facemaker mumbles. "Speak for yourself." Wildcard scoffs. "Okay, Johnny Random." Facemaker snapped back. "W-We don't have time for y-your bi-bickering." I roll my eyes at Wildcard. "Y/n, you can't even say a sentence without stuttering." Wildcard now rolled his eyes at me. I ignore his comment. "Be-Besides, our p-powers aren't lame. Th-They're actually pr-pretty cool. W-We can do th-this if we try!" I try to encourage the other children. "That was no way to be a super team." The Grandma said to Wildcard. "Abuita's right. Aliens are about to invade, and if we went to rescue our parents and save the planet...we're gonna need to do it now." Missy says. "Are you saying that—we can be superhero's?" A Capella asks Missy.

"Ok, fine." Wildcard stands up. "Our powers aren't lame. We're the ones who escaped headquarters, right? We can do this." Wildcard says ,locking our eyes. "We can be heroes...just for one day..." A Capella sings. Everyone glares at her in annoyance. "Sorry ,it was there for the taking." She apologizes. "I need you all to maximize your power." Grandma say to us. "Grandma, I've been trying to do that my whole life, so if you have any ideas, I'm all ears." Wildcard say to the grandma lady. Facemaker makes his ears bigger behind Wildcard, making Wildcard's ears look bigger. Everyone laughs at Facemaker's actions. "It's not about who is the strongest or fastest, it's about working together. And that's why we'll need a leader." Grandma says to all of us. "That'll be me." Wildcard says.  "I was actually thinking about Missy or Y/n, but thank you." She smiles sarcastically at Wildcard. "Follow me." Grandma says.

I raise a brow. Missy stares at me with a shocked face. "H-Here's some g-gum." I whisper to her, give her a piece of gum, and follow Wildcard. "But I'm the leader! I've been leading the longest!" Wildcard says annoyed. "He's right. I'm totally ok with that." Missy says to miss grandma. "Well I'm not. And we don't have time to argue." Grandma says to both of them. "So, what I say goes." She says sternly. "Yes ma'am..." Wildcard says respectfully.

We stopped in front of her backyard/ garden. "Welcome to my training ground." Grandma says as things came up from the ground. "Let's boogie." She smirks.