0.6⚚

ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪 𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕥 5:
We stopped in front of her backyard/ garden. "Welcome to my training ground." Grandma says as things came up from the ground. "Let's boogie." She smirks.

➫➫➫➫➫➫➫➫➫➫➫➫➫➫➫➫➫

Everyone one by one had a turn of go on the mat.
"Feel the rhythm..." grandma says calmly. Rewind was fighting a red laser man. It tried to attack him, but he blocked it and flipped the laser man over. It disappeared and Rewind did a flip.

It was Guppy's turn and she was jumping, kicking the air. The same laser man popped up and tried to attack her. She punched it. Bear hug flip over. While she was on top she punched it until it disappeared. "Cálmate, Guppy!" Grandma told Guppy. "Calm down, dear." Grandma pointed at Guppy.

Wildcard was on the rope balancing on it. Wheels looked at him and cross his arms.

A Capella was in a fighting stance getting ready for the laser man to pop up. A few seconds later the laser man popped up and tries to attach her. She grabbed its arm. She punched it's chin and and kicked it's stomach. She threw her leg over it's arm and flipped it over. She basically broke it's arm while screaming. She jumped up and flipped her hair sassily.

Missy way on the rope trying to balance herself. She started panicking. "I-I can't do this!" She yells at her grandma and heads back to the end of the rope. "Nope, not for me." She jumps off.

Rewind and Fastforward went on the mat. They started doing flips, but Rewind did an extra flip. Fastforward crossed her arms and glares at her twin. "Th-That was good, b-but you two n-need to work together." I say to them. Rewind, rewinds back. "Stay in sync." Missy says to Rewind and Fastforward. Me and Missy walk around the mat. They did 2 cartwheels ,punched the air, and did a fighting stance all in sync. "Th-That was incredible! Good jo-job guys." I clap my hands and smile at the two.

Guppy was running through the punching bags swinging side to side. She ran into Facemaker. "Whoa ,whoa, whoa, wrong way! You're going to wrong way!" He yells at Guppy as she is running straight towards him. Guppy growls at Facemaker. "N-Noodles can yo-you go help th-them?" I point to Guppy and Facemaker. "Mi-Missy can y-you tell her to calm down?" I tell Missy. Noodles grabs Guppy and Missy tells Guppy to calm down. I started walking towards Slowmo when Guppy growls at Missy. Guppy walks towards Facemaker. "Guppy!" I yell to her. Her head snaps in my direction. "You need to calm down." I walk to her. "You're attacking your friends. You need to control your powers, to do that you need to stay calm. Go meditate." I point to a clear spot for Guppy to meditate.

Slowmo was running through the punching bags very very slowly. He was doing good at first ,but at the last punching bag hit him square in his face. He fell back and bumped on the ground at least 10 times. "Someone catch Slowmo!" Missy yells. "Noodles! I mean, Facemaker!" Missy stutters "What? Who? Make up your mind." The twins say in sync.

"I got him." Noodles says grabbing him, but slipping. Noodles' arms hit the thing A Capella was holding and it hit Rewind. Noodles crashes on top of Facemaker and accidentally grabbed Wheels. "Listen to me!" Missy yells.

I run over to the commotion. "Everyone please calm down. It was an accident! There's no need to get mad over each other. A Capella and Missy, can you two help instead of just standing there? It would be very very helpful. And please stop insulting Slow-mo..."

Grandma come in and asks what happened. "Slowmo fell and everyone tried to help him, but accidentally knocked themselves over." Missy explains the the lady grandma. "Alright! Get back up and let's try this again!" Gramma encourages us. We all smile and walked on the mat. We all did our own fighting stance. "That's good! Back in formation!" Grandma chuckles. "Keep training." She tells us and walked to do something else.