0.0⚚

"Y/n!" My Dad yells. I run to my father and nod my head. "Have you tried your word speech today?" He asks. I shake my head. "How about your mom helps you with it?" He smiles at me. I smile back and run my my parent's room. I knock on the door to hear a faint: "come in". I open the door and jump on my mom's bed. "You're here to work in your speech?" She asks. I nod. "Ok let's start with the simple sentences." She smiles at me. "Try to say 'Hi, my name is Y/n Wheeler.'" Mom says to me. "Hi, m-my name is Y-Y/n Wheeler." I say. "Hey you did good! Let's say it together." Mom says softly. "On the count of 3." Mom says as I nod. "1...2...3...I." Mom says alone. "Hi, my name is Y/n Wheeler" We both say, but I stutter a bit. "I'm s-sorry m-mom." I look down in disappointment. "It's ok honey." She hugs me. I start to cry. "I r-really am s-sorry." I hug my mol as tears slip out. "Honey ,I understand. I used to be the same way." She wipes my tears away. "Now get ready. You need to go to school." She smiles at me. I nod and walk to my room. I hear my father and mother talking in their room. "Did she sitter?" Dad asks my mom. "A few times, buts she's trying. I can see it ,Mike." Mom tells my dad. There was silence for a few minutes. I got ready and walked out of my room. I smile and walk out the door with my parents. I open the door to the car and put in my ear buds.

We made it to headquarters and we walk on the train. A guard opens the door and we walk in. "Hello Ms. Y/n." Ma Granada smiles at me. I wave and smile back. "I'll take her from here." Ms Granada tells my parents. The nod and say 'bye'. "You excited to see your friends?" Ms Granada asks me. I nod my head really fast. She chuckles and opens the door. I look around to see all of my friends and a girl I've never met before. "You know where your seat is." Granada smiles at me. I nod and walk and sit next to Wildcard. I smile at him and open the laptop and opened a book next to me. The door closes and we wait a few seconds until everyone starts yelling. "Hey ,Y/n." Wildcard smiles at me. I wave and levitated a paper on the desk across the room. "Missy, this is Y/n." Wheels says pointing at me. I smile and wave at Missy. "Hi I'm Missy." She puts her hand out for me to shake. I shake it her hand. I try to form my words without stuttering. "Hi, m-my name is Y-Y/n L/n." I stutter. "Oh I forgot to mention, Y/n has a really bad stutter. She cansay a few simple words without stuttering ,but she can't talk well. "What's your powers?" Missy asks my kindly. "Y/n's powers are telekinesis. She can float things with her mind, the only side affect is that her nose bleeds and it drains her energy. That really is my a problem because she has a lot of energy." Wheels tells Missy. I nod and smile at her. "Missy doesn't have a superpower." Wildcard whispers to me. "So?" I whisper back, shrugging.