0.4⚚

ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪 𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕥 3:
Before he could finish a noise comes from the vent. Tentacles burst out of the vent and everyone screams. "I told you you're plan wouldn't work!" Wildcard yells at Missy. Just then the tentacles grab Wildcard.
➫➫➫➫➫➫➫➫➫➫➫

"Wildcard!" I yell. " "Rewind ,send us back!" Missy orders.Rewind, rewinds us to before the guard it's the red button. Before the guard could touch the button Wheels crashes into the guard. Noodles cuffs the guards and we walk to the door quickly. "S-Single file line, l-like a fire drill. Th-That way w-we w-won't be questioned as much!" I tell everyone. Rumbling comes from the vent and the tentacles burst out again. "Beginners luck." Wildcard glares at Missy. "Oh sh-shut up and l-let's go." I grab his arm and slightly push him in the line. I look back to see if Missy was following us, and she smiles and nods. I smile and turn around.

"Noodles stretch and make yourself tall!" Missy yells to Noodles. Noodles make himself look tall. "Greetings fellow grownups." Noodles says in a deep voice. "Hey!" A women yells. "Hold on one second!" She glared at us with confusion. We start to walk faster. She goes to look at the room we came out of to see if something was wrong, but the alien thing creates a dent. She runs to push a red button. We start to run to the exit.

"Guys follow me!" Missy calls to the other kids. Suddenly she bumped into a lady. "I-I'm so sorry!" She apologized to the lady. The lady turns around and it turns out she Ms Granada. "Oh no!" She gasps and starts to run faster. Noodles threw the jacket on the other side of the room. We all holt when metal bars close the exit. "We're in trouble." Guppy whimpers quietly. We start running the other direction, but we where surrounded by guards.

"That was our only exit!" Missy screams. "Not our only one!" Wildcard points to the ceiling that had a hole. "How are we supposed to get up there?" FastForward asked. "A Capella you can float object, right?" Missy asks A Capella. "Can y-you float hu-humans?" I asked at A Capella. "To go up high, I have to sing very...LOW" A Capella stated singing very low makings the guards in front of us float. "Come one let's go!" Wildcard yell as we clime up.

Noodles grabs Wheels ,and once we all are up we start running to the train. A Capella sings: "Adios" normally making the guards fall on the cushions. Noodles swipes the card and we all head in the train. "We did it." Says Fastforward. "Yeah we did it" Missy sighs. "The the train will take us only outside of headquarters." Wheels points out. "They'll catch us for sure!" "They're already mobilizing. Brace yourselfs!" Missy says. Everyone grabs on to something. "G-Guppy. Th-That m-means you also." I say to Guppy, she rolls her eyes at me and grips the pole making a loud noise.

"A Capella! Make us fly!" Wildcard demands A Capella. She starts to sing in a low voice once again making us go in the air. Everyone starts cheering. A Capella gestures that she can't steer. "She can't steer!" Missy yells. "I'm pretty sure we got that!" Wildcard yells. "We're gonna crash into that building!" Missy point to the building in front of us. "We need to change directions!" Wheels yells. "Can stop p-pointing out th-the obvious now and l-let m-me handle th-this?!" I put my hand out in front of me. "Y/n ,no! You'll be drained!" Wildcard yells at me. "I said let me handle this!" I yell, and close my eyes. He nods as I activate my power. I train moves away from the building. I feel pain in my brain and legs. Just then A Capella stopped using her powers. "A Capella wh-what are y-you doing?!" I yell at her with my eyes closed. I felt pain rush though my whole body. "I-I thought you'll be able to handle it!" A Capella panics. "Just he-help m-me!" I yell to her. My knees went weak and I collapsed on the floor landing on my knees. "Y/n!" Wildcard runs to me worriedly. "I'm f-fine." I try to concentrate on the train staying in the air. I feel blood running down my nose. I heard A Capella using her powers and the train becoming lighter.

We were flying for quite awhile now. I felt more pain rushing through my body as I tried to keep the train flying. Soon the train starts falling and everyone starts screaming. "Guys-." A Capella gasps, then sings again. "I'm-." "Running out of..." "Air- we get it." Wildcard cuts her off.  "What do we do?" Facemaker asks. "We need to find someplace to hide." Wheels says, looking through his map. "The Heroics are locked in the alien ship." Fastforward says to Wheels. "Not all of them." Missy says. "You know this how?" Wildcard asks annoyed. Missy walks to Wheels and gestures for A Capella to come to her. "Do you think you can get us over here?" Missy asks A Capella. She nods, but accidentally makes the train shake. "What's over that that's so important?" Wildcard asks.

"Yeah, I-I me-mean...can y-you at le-least tell us?" I opened my eyes. "This is bad! This is so bad!" Wheels says. "Five to one says we did a fiery death." Facemaker puts his hand out to Noodles. "You're on!" Noodles shakes his hand. "I—I don't th-think I can h-hold on any longer." I whimper in pain. Blood starts running down both of my nostrils. I released and fell on the floor as A Capella clears her throat. "Does anyone have a lozenge?" She points to her neck. Guppy face palms. Everyone's eyes went wide. "WAIT WHAT THE-" I was cut off with everyone's screams from falling.