0.3⚚

ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪 𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕥 2:
"Missys right. All these drawing suddenly make perfect sense. 0jo can see the future." Wheels says shocked. "Let me get this straight. Some new girl shows up with absolutely zero powers, and suddenly we're gonna do what she says?" Wildcard says to everyone. "Seems like she's got a point." A Capella tells Wildcard.
➫➫➫➫➫

"Just a moment ago ,you agreed that we weren't safe here." Missy tells to Wildcard. "We're safer in here than running around outside with you playing captain." Wildcard gestures sarcastically. Missy and Wildcard kept on arguing for awhile. I raise my hand slowly. "You don't need to raise your hand, Y/n." Wildcard rolls his eyes from annoyance. "S-Sorry..." I mumble. "What we're you gonna say?" Wildcard stares at me. "If Mi-Missy is right and w-we keep arguing th-then th..." I pause for a second trying to say the words without stuttering. I sigh and open my mouth to speak: "then the aliens will capture us." I say with confidence, standing up straight. "She's right guys." Slow-mo says slowly ,but with pride. Everyone nods and look at Wildcard. "Fine," he grumbles. "But only cuz I say so." He says sternly. I smile at him and look at Missy. "We need a plan." Fast forward tells Missy. "Ok so I figured it was kinda like making an omelet. You start by—" "Cracking some eggs." Noodles finishes Missy's sentence. Everyone was staring at the door. We start to discuss the plan as everyone listened. Everyone got into position and Face-maker went to the door and said someone to lure the guards in the room. Everyone exempt Wildcard Noodles and Rewind stood up proudly..

"So don't ask how we know this...but aliens are about to attack, and we're no longer safe here." Missy says with pride. "This place is a fortress. Nothings getting in. And I'm afraid ,nothings getting out, either. Those are the rules." The guard in the middle says. "Then we're definitely getting out of here, and so we're gonna need your access cards...like, now." Missy says. "And you think we'll just hand them to you?" The guard chuckles. "No, but it would've made this a lot easier." Missy points out. Missy tells the boys to bring out the cousins.
Wildcard ,Rewind, and Noodles put three pillows on the floor in front of the three guards.

"What are these for?" The guard asks. "Tell them Guppy." Missy smirks. "To protect your butts when you hit the ground." Guppy's crosses her arms ,while making a sassy face. "Go back in line..." The main guard tries to shoo Guppy back in the line. Guppy growled and flipped him over his head. "Oh no!" He groans in pain. One of the guards tries to attack Guppy ,but I flick the guard away with my power. "She's got shark strength!" The guard on the ground yells. Guppy kicks the last guard to the hammock. "Have a nice nap." Guppy smiles innocently.

The guard I flicked tried to attack Guppy, but Noodles caught him. Noodles throws him on the floor and gives the card to Missy. The then grabs the other 2 cards with his noodle arms. "Aliens r-really are about to attack, so w-we'll have to le-leave yo-your expert care until yo-you and M-Ms Gra-Granada know what we know." I say to the main guard.

In the corner of my eye I see the guard that Noodles and I threw on the floor dragged his body to a red button. An alarm started buzzing and red lights started flashing. All openings were locked by metal bars. "This was a bad idea..." Fastforward says to Missy. "Wheels ,next time this happens , don't let the guard reach the alarm." Missy says to Wheels as he nods. "No-Noodles, take his ja-jacket and cuff th-them." I point at the main guard. "What 'next time'?" The guard in front of me asked Missy. "You kids aren't—." Before he could finish a noise comes from the vent. Tentacles burst out of the vent and everyone screams. "I told you you're plan wouldn't work!" Wildcard yells at Missy. Just then the tentacles grab Wildcard.