0.8⚚

ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪 𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕥 7:
"Come on, it's time we show these aliens...what's what" Missy says.
➫➫➫➫➫➫➫➫➫➫➫➫➫➫➫➫➫

We started to the ship. "Hurry up Slowmo!" Wildcard yells. "Look ,there's the supply ship. Just like in 0jo's drawing!" Missy says. We then see tentacles and everyone makes disgusted noises. "Th-That's gross." I whisper in disgust. "Let's go." Missy says as we run inside the space ship. "Now shut the door and let's get out of here." Missy ordered. "Wheels, can you—?" "Wh-where Slowmo?" I ask worriedly. "Slowmo ,cut it out, run!" Wildcard yells. "Hurry! They're coming back!" Guppy yells. "10 to 1 says he's tentacled." Facemaker says to Wheels. "Dude!" Wheels yells at him. Everyone was encouraging Slowmo as he was running. "Hold me down." Noodles says as he grabs Slowmo. Everyone holds him down. The tentacles hit the glass and everyone screams. "Wheels, tell me you figured this out!" Missy asks with fear. "It's actually incredibly intuitive." Wheels says as he pushes the green button. Something purple surrounds the space ship. "Just choose any button!" Missy yells. "Just pick one!" I freak out. "What?!" Wheels yells. "Press the red one!" Wildcard yells at Wheels. He presses it and the ship flies into the air.

I walk around the tiny space ship, admiring the view. I look down to see earth. "Haha eat th-that. The earth is round y-you st-stupid flat earthier." I mumble and laugh. I look up to see millions or maybe trillions of stars and star dust. I gasp and the beautiful sight. "It would be beautifuler if we weren't going to save our parents." I heard wildcard say to me. I nod and continued to look at the sight before me. I then felt someone grab my hand gently. We intertwined our fingers and I still looked at the stars.

"Don't worry. Any minute now ,0jo's gonna draw a picture of all of us smiling and hugging our parents. Isn't that right, 0jo?" Missy asks hopefully. 0jo shakes her head. "Oh, that's just great." Noodles groans. Wildcard let's go of my hand and walks to Missy. I gnomes his actions and looked around for the mother ship

I then found the mother ship. "L-Look, there's the mo-mother sh-ship!" I point to the big ship. We land inside the mother ship. "I'm gonna go check it out." Noodles whispers. He stretches his head to see if anyone is near. He puts his head back. "We're all good." He whispers as we walk out. "Am I just really small, or is this ship really big?" Guppy asks. "It's enormous." Wheels says in shock. "Yeah, how are we Gonna fine our parents?" Fastforward asks. "I was thinking about that. Ms Granada found us really easily back at Grandma's house, and I think I know how, your bracelet." Wheels takes Missy's bracelet. "I haven't been able to contact my dad." Missy says to Wheels. "But maybe the transmitter in here that connects the the two bracelets works like a tracking device. But I need a pair of pliers and a heat source." Wheels says to all of us. "My teeth are strong because my dad's a shark." Guppy bites. "Perfect." Wheels says to Guppy. I nod and walk to Wheels, but Wildcard stops me. "And I've got a heat source." Wildcard says. "Heat vision." He says, but turns into a toaster. "Now he's a toaster." Facemaker says unimpressed. I pick up Wildcard/the toaster. "At l-Lear its s-something." I shrug and give Wheels the toaster.

We run through the hall ways quietly. "Is it working?" Wheels asks Missy. "Well, it's leading us somewhere." Miss says. "Hey, that was really good back there." Missy complements Wildcard. "What, turning into a toaster in stead of making heat vision?" He scoffs not believing Missy. "It was heat-related. That's real progress." Missy whispers to Wildcard. "I guess it's progress." Wildcard mumbles. "You just watch. Pretty soon, you'll be teleporting like it's nobody's business. It's all about belief." She tells Wildcard. "Wow so smart. It's not like I've been trying to convince him that for a while now." I say sarcastically.

"Guys?" A Capella says. Just then a rumbling sound came up. "Does anybody else hear that?" A Capella asks. There was more rumbling sounds, but louder. "What is that." The twins said in sync. "It's below us." Wheels puts his hands on his...wheels. "I can feel it." He looks up at us. There was more rattling and revving sounds. Everyone jumps to the side walls. Then something came from the ground as everyone was screaming their heads off. The thing was following us. We started running away from it. It trips Wildcard and I grab his arm and throw him to the front. I use my telekinesis to squeeze its head. It only screeches and became angrier. My eyes widen as I start to get ready to use my powers. "Wait were is Y/n?!" I hear Wildcard yell. "O-Over here!" I yell to him and used my powers to separate its hand-Istg away from its body.

"Y/n!!" All of them yell my name. Once I was finished I ran gwarda the others. I wipe away the blood from my nose and stood next to A Capella

"Which way do we go?" Facemaker asks. Missy sees a door. "That way!" She points at it. We run towards the door. Just then another alien pops up from the ground. A Capella uses her sound waves to distract the alien. We all run through the open door.

We look ahead of us to see a purple pyramid "Look at that thing." Wildcard points at the pyramid. A door below us opens and the president walks out. "What the heck is the president doing here?" Missy asks. I shush her. "So they're inside this thing? All of them?" The president asks. "That's correct." The man says. "How long before the takeover begins?" The president asks. "According to the supreme commander, less than a hour." The mans says. "So soon?" the president asks. "That's what she says, and she's never wrong." The man says. "You don't have to remind me. Ever wonder why we bother with all this? When she already knows how it's gonna turn out?" The president says sternly. "All part of the process, I supposed." The man says. They walk off.

"What is that thing?" Facemaker asks. "You heard him. It's a rocket stuffed to the gills with aliens. In less than an hour, they'll send it down to Earth and start the takeover." Wildcard says sternly. "Well then we have to stop them. Let's go." Missy says as we head to leave.

Just then the door opens and in walks in Ms Granada. "Do you children have any idea what you've done?" She walks towards us. "Stealing one of our trains? Turning headquarters upside down? Flying an alien shuttle into outer space." She glares at us. We stare at her with sorrow. She smiles at us. "Well done." She squeals. "Looks like we underestimated your abilities and your leadership qualities." She looks at Missy. "You took a huge risk, but it was the right risk. Headquarters was attacked just minutes after you escaped. If you hadn't broken out, you would have all been captured. And now you've managed to lead us into the heart of this alien mother ship?" She gasps. "So proud." She smiles at us. "Wait we're not in trouble?" Missy asks. "Of course not. You are heroes." She smiles at us. Everyone starts cheering except me and 0jo. I start to think the whole situation over.

"0jo?" I ask her. She looks up at me. "Wh-Why wo-would she follow us if sh-she kn-knew it w-was dangerous? How d-did she g-ge-get up here? Do you have any answers?" I whisper to her. She shows me her drawings of Ms Granada with alien tentacles behind her. "Sh-She's an alien sp-spy." I mumble and 0jo nods.

The president walks in. "I need some answers." I glare at them. Granada looks at me confused. "How exactly did you come up here? How do you know everything we've done. This mission isn't over Granada. Tell me!" I yell at her. "Tell me, how did you know?!" I yell at her. Everyone's eyes went wide. "Save  your breath, Granada." The president looks at me. "They know." His glares feels like it's cutting through my soul.