No Matter What

By jasdarealDON

I found my homie and my best friend I'mma be there for ya till the very end No matter what, no matter what... More

Disclaimer
Cast
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Epiosde 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Epsiode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Epsiode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Epsiode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Season 2 (Cast)
Season Two~Episode One
Season Two~Episode Two
Season Three~Episode Three
Season Two~ Episode Four
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Season Two ~ Episode Five
Season Two ~ Episode Six
Season Two ~ Episode Seven
Season Two ~ Episode Eight
Season Two ~ Episode Nine
Season Two ~ Episode Ten
Season Two ~ Episode Eleven
Season Two ~ Episode Twelve
Season Two ~ Episode Thirteen
Season Two ~ Episode fourteen
NEW BOOK ALERT
Season Two ~ Episode Fifteen
NEW BOOK
Season 2 Finale
New Book
GXG

Episode 7

30.8K 1.7K 1.3K
By jasdarealDON

excuse mistakes

Alexis Taylor-Smith
Age : 24
Houston, Texas

"Don't ask me for shit." I said to Nyla.

"Then you hanging with the same bitches who set their old friend up. What the fuck Nyla , they not yo fucking friend, they don't give a fuck about you." I added on

"I swear to god I'm so mad at you right now. You way smarter then this. What if something would have happened Nyla? Huh? WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?" I yelled the last part

"Me and Mari bust our fucking ass to make sure you stay in the latest stuff and that you never want for shit. I make sure your hair stay did and your fucking nails. I make sure that you have all of that shit did. Am I not a good big sister?" I asked her.

She sniffled and nodded her head. "You are Lex."

"So why you being sneaky? I've told you countless of times that if you needed to talk to somebody that I'm here. I'm your big sister Nyla, and don't even use that overprotective shit because you know why me and Mari act like that." I said wiping my face.

"You literally have no reason to sneak out. Hell mama ass nowhere near strict. All you had to do was ask. And even if she would've told you no it's probably to save your ass from loosing your life. A mother always knows." I added on.

"Wipe yo fucking face." I said.

"You wasn't crying when you was sneaking out, so what you crying for now?"

"B-Because I disappointed you a-and Bubba, it was a mistake." She cried.

"You damn right it was a mistake but it's good cause you gone make mistakes, but that's why we here to help you learn from them so you won't make the same ones." I said scooting closer to her.

"You know I only want what's best for you and I'm clearing the scene behind you, but that sneaky shit ain't gone work understand?"

"Yes" She sniffled.

"C'mere" I said.

She crawled over to me and hugged me.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too" She replied wiping her face.

"Now go get yourself together, and come downstairs." I said.

"Okay" She said lowly.

When I got that phone call yesterday from Jamari telling me about Nyla "trying" to sneak out made my blood boil.

I do everything in my power to make sure Nyla doesn't go down the same road I did and make the same mistakes I did. She knows better and she knows that I don't play that follow the leader shit.

Sometimes when she cries I do feel like I'm doing to much but at the same time I'm her big sister , and it's my job to make sure she's on the right path.

I went back downstairs to see Mari and Reagan staring at each other.

I didn't want to interrupt but I needed to tell him something important.

"Excuse me, I don't meant to interrupt , but Jamari I need to talk to you." I cleared my throat to make my presence.

"Here I come" He mumbled.

I smirked and walked into the den where Arielle, Ja'Seem and Raelyn was.

Raelyn was sooo adorable I just wanted to squeeze her little cheeks.

"Mommy can Rae spend night at our house?" Arielle pouted walking to me.

"Girl you just met her." I chuckled.

"Teedy, tell Arielle that the Tooth Fairy not real" Ja'Seem smirked.

I gasped and mugged his bad ass. "Imma beat yo ass."

"Wassup sis." Mari sighed walking in.

"We still getting her the car?" I asked referring to Nyla.

"Honestly I don't even know, her ass just turned 16 and she already fucking up, shid the car gone have her smelling herself foreal." He answered.

"So you wanna hold off?" I asked.

"Yea we can wait until these two months up and then see." He nodded.

"Bet"

Nyla had just turned 16 a month ago and me and bubba was getting her a Mercedes CLA Coupe.

Looks like that plan is on the back burner now.

"Hey bubba" Nyla said lowly coming into the room.

"Wassup" He mumbled.

He couldn't even look at Nyla so I knew he was still mad.

"Where your friend Reagan?" I smirked.

"In the kitchen." He shrugged.

"She's pretty." I smiled.

"Mhm" He mumbled.

"Mommy" The little girl Raelyn whined.

"Awww" I cooed.

"Mommy" She started crying.

I got up to go get Reagan.

When I walked in the kitchen I saw her looking at the ceiling praying.

I waited until she said 'Amen' to speak.

"Hey, she's crying for you." I spoke.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't hear." She said in a tiny voice.

"You want me to bring her in here?" I asked.

"Please, I'm just so tired." She sighed

"I'll be right back." I nodded

Walking back into the den I walked over to a whiny Raelyn.

"C'mere babygirl." I said holding my hands out.

"Mommy go bye bye." She cried walking into my arms.

"C'mon let's go see her." I said adjusting her on my hip and walking back into the kitchen.

When I entered and Reagan saw Raelyn she immediately stood up and walked over to me.

"What's wrong mama?" She asked taking her from me.

"You go bye bye." Raelyn sniffled.

"No, no I'm right here, I promise I'll never leave you." Reagan said rocking her.

"Thank you, I'm surprised she let you pick her up." Reagan chuckled.

"Me too." I laughed.

Jamari walked back into the kitchen and took a seat.

"Can Arielle stay over here?I gotta go to the shop." I asked him.

"Ain gone be here Nyla and Seem is, I gotta take Ray to look for jobs." He shrugged.

I raised my eyebrows and looked at Reagan. "You're looking for a job? You got your cosmetology license?"

"Yes and I was in the middle of getting it but I had to take care of Raelyn so no." She mumbled biting down on her lip.

"Well how bout this, you can work as a receptionist at my shop all you have to do is answer the phone, and book appointments." I said.

"Omg are you foreal? When can I start? I just need to find somebody to watch Rae." She said.

"Nyla ain't got none else to do." I shrugged.

"You can start tomorrow starting pay is $18 a hour you'll work from 10-6." I said.

"I'll take it." She immediately said.

"Okay let me put my number in your phone and I'll pick you up." I mentioned.

She bit down on her lip and sighed. "I-um don't have any more minutes on my phone."

Me and Jamari looked at each other and then I spoke up. "Well today we can get you a phone."

"No, when I get my first check I'll buy one." She immediately said.

"You sure? It ain't nothing to put you on my plan" Jamari retorted.

"I'm sure, besides I'm only going to be in contact with you guys and from the looks of it I'll be seeing y'all in person, so I can hold off a little longer." She shrugged.

"Okay well you can come to the shop with me if you want."

"Right now?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Yup."

"What about Raelyn?" She asked.

"Girl Nyla is on lockdown she ain't got nothing else to do she babysitting her niece and nephew as we speak." I tittered.

"Okay" She nodded.

"Lil mama gone let you leave?" Jamari teased.

"As long as she doesn't see me leaving." Reagan said chewing on her lip.

"Well you can get her situated I'm leaving in bout a hour." I replied.

"Okay thank y'all so much." She said with glistening eyes.

"No problem girlie." I smiled.

She walked away to get Raelyn situated.

"Y'all would be cute." I smirked at Mari

He blushed and then mugged me. "Fuck up."

———————————————————————
Good evening friends...

How was y'all day?

How did y'all like Episode 7?

Alexis is in big sister mode..Y'all think her talk was harsh? Or was she just looking out for Nyla?

Y'all think Nyla learned her lesson?

Alexis and Jamari was planning on giving her a Mercedes but that's cancelled, y'all think they being irrational or just teaching Nyla a lesson?

Arielle already want Raelyn to spend a night lmao..ain't that some?

What y'all think about Ja'Seem crushing poor Arielle's fairytale dreams?

What y'all think about Alexis offering Reagan a job?

Fuck that Mcdonald's, sis is making triple..

What y'all think about Alexis volunteering Nyla to watch all the kids lmao? Y'all think Nyla gone be mad?

How y'all feel about Reagan turning down their phone offer? She is so independent don't we love it..

How y'all think Raelyn gone react when she notice Reagan gone lmao?

What y'all wannna see next?

Lol I think this probably gone be the last update for a couple of days I don't wanna neglect "Serenity"

Don't forget to vote , comment , and share

Follow me and get me to 100 followers!!

-JassyOut

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677K 31.1K 50
"I found yo love when I really needed it." "So did I." #1 in URBAN-07/05/2022 #1 in WLW-25/05/2022
661K 40.4K 53
"𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.. 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘀, 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘀" © -𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚈𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚂𝙴𝚁 �...
704K 24.1K 85
Girl, you're the one I want You're the one I need I'm beggin' you, please Can you come back to me 'Cause I was blind to see That's who was right in f...
2.1K 242 11
I belong to you, I give all my love to you ..