My Darling.. (tsukki x reader)

Autorstwa yandereval

"I LOVE YOU Y/N I ALWAYS HAVED AND ALWAYS WILL" he yelled. Więcej

intro
first day
gym class
the project
tsukishima kei
my secret
team manager
seijoh
thunder
nekoma
date
having fun
in the shed
going home
everythings good
missed you
the fight
darling
party
fuck you
✨bestfriends✨
first day of school . again.
roomate
aftermath
its better this way
dance dance revolution
timeskip
shopping
livana
at home
stuffed animal
good girl
boring day
blonde
talk
have you fucked her?
tsukki poo~
nurse
somethings never change
the morning
your helpless without me
shes a baby
tsukki i cant do that
your high
im on birth control
girls day

sleep

2.8K 103 135
Autorstwa yandereval

the game was going well . karasuno was still in the lead . the score was now 26-27. we just needed one more point to win. that's when seijoh called a time out.

everyone that was on the court returned to the bench. i passed them their waters . the coach gave them a talk.

"kageyama" i called him over .

"yea y/n?"

"are you okay ? you seem kinda mad" i asked him.

"oh i'm fine" he said as he left.

"it's oikawa" sugawara said to me.

"what about him?" i asked .

"they have some rivalry" daichi added.

"ohh, that makes sense" .

the time out was over and the game started again. karasuno ended up winning the point which caused us the to win the game . everyone started cooling down.

after a while everyone got up to start cleaning by the gym. seijoh was about to leave when oikawa came up to me .

"oh y/n, can i have your number?" he asked nervously.

"oh sure." i gave it to him.

"well hopefully we can see eachother soon" he smiled and left.

i waved good bye to him and continued to clean. after i finished cleaning i checked my phone and it was 10.

'time passed really fast' i said to myself.

everyone started to leave the gym. i saw kageyama and hinata together so i went up to them.

"good job in the game" i said to them.

"thanks y/n!" hinata said .

"thank you y/n" kageyama said .

i walked towards noya and tanaka that were together as well .

"good job guys" i smiled at them.

"thankk you y/n!" they both said.

"oh y/n can we have your number?" they asked .

"oh sure" i passed them my number.

"bye y/n , see you tomorrow!" noya said .

"byee" i waved at them .

i started walking home alone. i had to use the flash on my phone because it was really dark. i felt someone behind me but when i turned no one was there .

i tried my best to ignore it and hurried home . i got home safely. i took a shower and was ready to go to bed . that's when i checked my phone and had a couple of notifications.

"hey beautiful did you get come safely?" i could easily tell that text was from oikawa.

i texted him that i did and we talked for a little. the other notifications were from a group chat .

"hey y/n, this is the teams group chat." tanaka said .

"oh no did y/n get kidnapped on her way home?! she isn't answering" noya texted.

"guys i'm sure she's fine" - suga

"she hasn't texted though !" - tanaka

"we gotta get a search team." - hinata

"boke i'm sure she's fine"- kageyama

"hey guys i'm fine, sorry i showered and didn't check my phone." - y/n

"y/n! ur fine!" - noya

"haha yes noya" - y/n

"guys go to sleep" - daichi

"good night guys <3" - y/n

"SHE SENT A HEART" - noya

"SHE LOVES US ALREADY" - tanaka

"go to sleep before you get daichi mad" - yamaguchi

i turned off my phone and went to sleep . well i tried , i kept thinking about what tsukki said. i wasn't mad at him , i didn't even like kageyama. just the flashbacks.

i ended not being able to sleep and by the time i looked at my phone it was already time for school.?

'fuck' i said .

i got no sleep and i have to go to school now. i packed my school bag and got ready. i kept feeling like i was forgetting something but i just ignored it.

i finally was walking to school . i was more than half way there but when i realized what i forgot . i wore the wrong fucking skirt to school. i was wearing my old uniform skirt.

i quickly started texting kiyoko.

"hey kiyoko, i have a huge favor, i accidentally wasn't paying attention and i put the wrong skirt on. do you have an extra one i can wear? i really don't want to get dress coded and i'm already close to the school." - y/n

"oh sure y/n. i'm already at school but i'm kinda busy. i'll leave it in the girls bathroom on the first floor . it will be in the fifth stall." - kiyoko

"omg thank you so much, i owe you one!" - y/n.

i quickly ran into the school hoping no one would notice me. i ran into the bathroom and into the fifth stall and there it was. i put it on but i realized something.

me and kiyoko aren't the same size . i mean it fit but it was really short and i didn't have any shorts to put under it . i spent 5 minutes convincing myself that i'm fine and that no one will notice .

i went into class a little early so no one will notice. finally class started . i wasn't really paying attention if anything i was sleeping . i tried my best not to talk to tsukki .

*TIME SKIP*

it's finally lunch time , i tried to find an area that had shade so i can sleep . while i was finding a place i felt something . someone's hand was on my ass .

i quickly turned around and a group of guys were behind me . the pushed me towards the wall. one of their hands started going up my leg . i was trying my best to push them off of me but i couldn't.

tears started rolling down my face, one of the guys started kissing down my neck while the others were just watching.

"please stop" i tried my best to say.

"you were basically asking for it wear tha-" one guy was interrupted by being punched in the face.

i turned to see who it was and it was tsukki . he continued to punch the guy . as soon as he was able to he grabbed me by my arm and pulled me towards him. i hugged him.

"if you guys do this again to MY girlfriend, i won't go easy on you guys." tsukki said .

the guys left and i kept hugging tsukki .

"i-i'm sorry , thank you" i cried to him.

he kept patting my head and shushing me . we ended up sitting down and i laid my head shoulder.

"i-i'm really sorry about what happened during practice, i didn't mean to make you cry." he apologized.

"i-i wasn't crying because of what you said, i just got some memories that i didn't want." i said .

"so your not mad at me pipsqueak?"

"no" i said faintly .

before i realized it i was drifting to sleep . i felt tsukkis arm around me . i felt safe almost.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1K 6 23
kageyama is the new student and meets y/n, they become best friends but then someone gets in the way. who will kageyama choose? will someone else be...
2.2M 34.1K 105
Haikyuu boys as your boyfriends We've all thought about it 😤💕
11.9K 324 10
Volleyball dorks trying to navigate the ten stages of love. Each dork was chosen based off of what he would struggle with the most.
82.4K 2.4K 14
•°. *࿐ ❝𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭?❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐘/𝐍 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞...