I Hate You || EreMika

By shitinaah

|| WITH SPOILERS, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK || "I hate you, I love you, I hate that i love you" The war has ended... More

T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
A/N
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
A/N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
SPECIAL (1)
E L E V E N
T W E L V E

O N E

8.4K 109 154
By shitinaah

A F T E R - W A R

World War.

The day love of her life drifted away. The day he hurt her feelings that she clinged on until that day.

"We saved you, Eren"

"Where's your scarf?" He looked at her bare neck.

Where was the scarf she cherished so much?

"Mikasa, where's your scarf?" He asked again, yet she didn't reply. She stared at him like a parasite who has gotten abandoned by its host.

"Well, She lost it" Jean replied. He was oblivious, but he decided to butt in for Mikasa's sake. She had gone through alot, and she had enough.

Eren Yeager, the man who almost crushed the whole world.

Eren Yeager, the man who betrayed the survey corps.

Eren Yeager, the man who said that he 'Hated' the woman he loves the most.

He stood up, but Levi immediately kicked him back to his seat.

"Tch, you're arrested" He took out a handcuff. "You'll be supervised by Annie everyday. Wherever you go, shes gotta go with you" The older Ackerman placed the cuff on his hands.

"Let me go instead" the maiden finally spoke.

"But Mikas-"

"Jean, I can handle Eren by myself, dont worry" After Levi cuffs Eren, Mikasa held Erens hair and dragged him to Jail.

Eren looked at her, his face fixated on the girls straight face. He opened his mouth to say something, yet the woman knew and shushed him.

"Don't talk"

Eren closed his mouth shut, he remembered what he had said that day.

Mikasa, I hate you

It wasn't the only thing he had said.

I've hated you eversince we were kids

Mikasa threw him in the jail, she took the cuff keys Levi gave her and took Eren's cuffs off.

"Mikasa, I'm sorry"

"Didn't i tell you to shut up Eren?"

"I'm sorry for hurting you"

"Shut up!"

Mikasa slapped him. It was painful, and strong. It wasn't a joke.

For Eren,

'it hurts'

Mikasa got out of the cell and locked it, leaving Eren all alone in it. He was wrong, but there was no other choice to change the world.

Mikasa went back to her room, locking it. She had been secretly crying alot, to get over the fact that Eren was back. She looked at her desk, seeing the red scarf.

I'll wrap it on you as many times as you want

People often don't realize how much it hurts right?

People are often too selfish about their own feelings.

Eren was clueless about his own feelings. He thought of her as a Mother, a Sister, a Best friend and nothing else.

But it was only his thoughts,

It wasn't his feelings.

He digged deeper, craving the answers to his feelings.

"What am i to you?" Eren asked her,

"Y-You're... Family"

He digged deeper.

"Eren, she's clearly In love with you" Zeke, his own brother calmly threw out what he observed.

"Does she even love me? Zeke are you playing mind games on me again?" Eren held his head,

"Am i...In love with her?...No... She's my family... I can't,

but...we aren't related...

EREN WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU FEEL!?" He slapped himself.

"The day...you wrapped your scarf around her....What did you feel?" Eren asked himself, he doesn't know.

He's stupid, full of oblivion, yet he has never played ANY of the scrolls games.

"The day you saw your own past...Eren....What did you feel...?"

"Oi brat, you're too noisy" Levi kicked Eren's locked cell, alerting the brunette, "You've been murmuring about stupid shit" Levi continued, squinting his eyes at him.

"Ackerman was supposed to watch over you. She said she was feeling unwell so she went to her room" Levi reminded and then left.

And then again, silence filled the place, making the brown haired idiot the only one in sight. Eren was left alone, thinking of his sins to atone. He sat on the small bed, looking at the jail he's in.

He remembered his plans, he remembered all his wraths. Gosh, he wish he didn't have to do those things for world peace.

Eren was completely a complicated man.

Eren went to the small sink, at the side of his bed, and took the comb and combed his long locks of soggy strands of hair.

What makes other people different?

A heartbreak.

Imagine clinging on to someone,
Saving someone,
Giving hope to someone,

But that same someone leaves you crushed instead.

The man who you saved, became the villain of your own story. I'm sure some of the readers have felt it too.

Even i myself, was given false love.

False friendship.

But the truth is, it is part of our cruel world. The cruel reality of Men and Women using eachother,

For what?

For entertainment.

What does it feel having a relationship to someone you don't even love?

A rejection is better than a complicated intersection.

And Mikasa, felt all this.
She was thinking and thinking and thinking.

Was she at fault? Because she thought she had the slightest chance with Eren?

She saved him,
He left her.

She cared for him,
He cared but didn't listen to her.

Sometimes she asks herself.

'Eren, have you ever noticed me?'

But, did Eren ever did?

All that was on his mind was,

Anger, Wrath, Revenge.

And he forgot the most important part.

Love.

It's happy to be in love isn't it?

Best friends? Tsk, you won't even notice.

A lot of secrecy is going,

Between two hearts of close friends.

But in this story, these two best friends,

Had come to an end.

Anger, Wrath, and Revenge finally conquered him.

Even tho it was written.

It must've hurt

Hella bad.

"The love scenario that we made
Now the lights are off
When you flip the last page
The curtains will quietly fall"
- IKON

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619 17 24
this story is about how one girl changed Levi's world around. BUT gets jealous when Eren gets her to himself. Let's just see how this one ends.
1.9M 70.2K 45
You grew up with Humanity's Strongest, Levi "Rivaille" Ackerman, but are you truly friends or do you just put up with each other now that the world i...
192K 8.4K 35
❦ (DISCONTINUED) ➜ ❝𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐈'𝐌 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃?❞ ❝𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐀𝐈...
2K 93 15
The happenings after 138 The Rumbling is over, but for Mikasa, Levi, and the two Eldian children left in their care, the aftermath of the war contain...