ππ‘π„π“π“π˜ π„π˜π„π’ | 𝑺. οΏ½...

By LamaXebecs

βπ’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’‘π’“π’†π’•π’•π’š π’†π’šπ’†π’”...❞ ❝𝒅𝒖𝒅𝒆, π’šπ’π’– π’”π’‚π’Šπ’… 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅.❞ βπ’Š'π’Ž 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔�... More

Enter! Ahmya ______
Kakashi Hatake!
Start! Academy!
Skip!
Look Me In The Eyes
No More Fabric.
Tailed beasts?
'Pretty Eyes'
Parent Teacher Conference
Genin exams!
Team!
First mission!
Grateful.
Noble thieves.
Troublesome Woman
Life is a drag.
Rasengan and New guest?
Hagoromo's Training!
Chunin exams and Momoshiki!
Kakashi's dog pack.
I'm afraid to sleep.
Holiday special.
No longer a Shinobi.
Sota.
Im running out of Chapter titles.
Happy (Late) Birthday!
Collab!
Tell me a story, dad.
Overprotective Kakashi! (Short Filler.)
Thank You!
"The Talk."
New move?
Long filler
A/N
Special! (Modern) Part 1
THANK YOU!
Justice.
Don't Doubt Her.
Jiraiya And Kuramas Anger?
Black Rain
Modern Au Part 2 Special. Thank you for 2.8k!
Have a good night.
Filler cause I cant watch Boruto rn
Hook-
'Uncle' Urashiki.
"Research"
Megumi?
For Real?
Q&A?
Q&A Answers
What Everyone Thinks About Ahmya~
When Ahmya First Called Kakashi Otou-San~
Those Damned Elders.
I...Fell?
Training And First Mission As Captain!
New Ability! Curse Or Blessing?
I have no Idea what to call this chapter.
Sharinnegan.
Mai-San
"You ditched me!"
"So much for being a genius..."
Afterlife?
Heart Stopped.
Valentines Day Special!❀️
-----------------------------------------------Normal Is Bad.
Training with the Hokage, Begin!
Asura Otsutsuki.
Changing.
Belong on this team
You hate me and I don't know why
Remembrance Day
Please read A/N
Hinatas Birthday
Kara
Mission Begin!
Ao-San
Who the hell are you?
Kawaki
Confusion.
Continued Confusion.
Summer Festival~ Special Chapter
Sparring Gone Wrong
Ramen
If Ahmya and Shika were married
Special Chapter~!
Megumi-Sama
o~Awoken~o
My Sister
"Leave Me Alone!"
Boruto?
"Dobe" "Teme!"
"Release My Fiance!"
How To Kill An Otsutsuki.
Kashin Koji
Ahmya As A Sensei Special! Part I
Come Home To Me
S C U M ~
GETO STATUE ~
BARYON MODE ~
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Important A/N

Mitsuki Leaves The Leaf!

3K 95 42
By LamaXebecs

Just a lil warning, This chapter might confuse yall. You can ask questions anytime and I'll answer them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tadaima!" Ahmya yells and slides off her shoes. She walks towards the couch and flops down on it. She sighs and lays on the couch for a few seconds. After a moment of silence, she gets up and walks to her fathers room to check if he was asleep. She knocks three times before slowly creaking the door open. 

"Otou-San?" Nothing. She opens it fully and sighs realizing he was outside. It made sense anyways, It was six O'clock. The only reason she made it home early was because her team had finished their missions much faster than usual. She goes to leave before something catches her eye. She narrows them and walks up to a Brown box. She contemplates whether or not she should open it and get hit by Kakashi Or Leave it , and get hit for not doing her chores.

She chose the former.

Ahmya shrugs and opens the box lid. Inside the box were two headbands. One Headband had the words Shinobi on it, The other is a simple Konoha headband which is scratched and slightly ripped. She guessed this was Kakashi's old headband. She sees a broken tanto and picks it up.

"Huh.." She inspects it and puts it back. She picks up the headband that says shinobi and walks up to the mirror in her Silver haired Fathers room. She looks down at it for a while before placing it on her forehead and tying it. She looks up at the mirror and inspects her reflection. Her hand lightly grazes the metal part of the band.

"Shi-No-Bi." She reads.

"That was what we were told to wear during the fourth great shinobi War." She jumps slightly and turns to the man wearing a serious expression. He walks towards her and places his hand on her head.

"Fourth great shinobi war...?" She looks up at him. "Can you tell me about it? Actually. Can you tell me about your stories? About you?" He looks at her for a few seconds before untying the headband off her head and placing it back in the bow. He ruffles her hair and sits on the bed. He pats the bed next to him and smiles.

"You sure you wan't to know?" She nods with sparkling eyes. Kakashi chuckles and hugs her.

"Well...Where do I start?"

"Wherever your most comfortable with." He Hums and thinks for a moment. 

"How about I tell you the tale, Of Team seven?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The silver haired man smiles at the girl resting her head on his lap and slowly falling asleep. She- For some reason- Refuses to fall asleep, But as Kakashi ran his hands through her messy red hair and told her stories, She found herself unable to stay awake. After Kakashi had told her about their mission to save Gaara, She could no longer keep her eyes open and shut her eyes. A few seconds later, The man hears light snores coming from the child. He sighs happily while leaning on the back board of his bead and pulling her full body in between his legs to make her more comfortable. 

Eventually, He gets up and carries her to her room. He removes her chunin jacket and places her on the bed. He pulls the covers over her and hangs up the jacket.

"Chunin huh...?" He smiles proudly. 

'Although...If this was back in my time, I think you would already be a jounin or Anbu..'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahmya now stood in the forest with her teammates as Sarada transformed into Mitsuki.

'Oh man..I'm going to be blamed for all of this because I'm the chunin aren't I?' Ahmya sighs as she jumps away from Sarada with Boruto.

Although she was worried about what they were doing, She was mostly worried about the person guarding Orochimaru. her uncle, Tenzo. otherwise known as Yamato. He was scary yes. But he was also powerful.

"Mitsuki" Distracts the guards as they run after Him, Him being Sarada but they didn't know. Ahmya and Boruto take this chance to sneak into Orochimaru's Lab/Home/Hideout or whatever.

"Mitsuki used to live here?" Boruto asks as Ahmya follows silently behind him.

"Where are you Orochimaru?" He peaks around a corner. Ahmya walks ahead of him and stops at a door. Boruto follows and mimics her action. The two stood before entering the room. they enter to see a large tube filled with water, They walk closer to get a better look. A few seconds of looking and they finally recognize there was a body in the water. But not just anyone, Their teammate. Mitsuki. She manages to stay calm while Boruto walks backwards in shock. He takes a few steps back and falls onto his but after tripping on a wire.

"Mitsuki!" He gasps. "this can't be.." Suddenly a sword is positioned at Borutos throat as Ahmya quickly replaces his body with hers. Ahmya now lay with the sword to her throat.

"Dont move." The person says. "Sneaking in...What naught kids." She looks up calmly to see a recognizable man she had read about in the bingo book.

"Suigetsu Hozuki.." She mutters as he raises an eyebrow, but before he can say anything. Another voice is heard.

"You are Boruto, and Ahmya yes?" Suigetsu removes the sword and looks at the person. Ahmya slowly turns her head to look back and see the one and only legendary Sannin smiling down at her and Boruto.

"Nice to meet you."

"A-Are you Orochimaru?" Boruto asks as he finally finds the courage to move. Ahmya stands up and dusts herself off.

"It's lord Orochimaru! I'm Suigetsu!" The white haired man points to himself with his thumb.

"I know." Ahmya says.

"What is this? He looks just like Mitsuki!" He refers to the body inside the tube. Orochimaru walks up to it and looks at it.

"that's right. Each and every one of them is Mitsuki."

"What?!"

"The Mitsuki I entrusted to the hidden leaf village, is also one of my experiments."

"Huh? Experiment? What is going on!? Isn't Mitsuki your child!?" Ahmya places a Hand on his shoulder.

"Quiet. Let him speak." Boruto slightly gawks at her calm nature before calming himself.

"Of course, He's my son. I heard..That he disappeared." So he didn't know where his on was?

"How can you be so calm? Aren't you worried?!"

"There's no need to worry. If anyone gets wind of what he is, The curse mark I implanted in him will automatically activate and self destruct." Ahmya and Boruto gasp.

"So there's no need to be worried that my secrets to my research will be revealed."

'That's not what I'm asking about! Curse marks...Secret research..Mitsuki Is not a thing! How can you call yourself a parent!?" Orochimaru turns to the two and laughs slightly.

"what's so funny?"

"Its nothing, Anyways Boruto, Ahmya, You didn't come all the way here to complain to me?"

"We found this snake and it told us something." 

"I see, And what did it say to you?"

"It just said, "My Will" " Ahmya explains. 

"please check!" Boruto begs.

"Fine. It will take some time so please wait." Boruto smiles. "Your friend should be here shortly."

"Sarada?"

"Hai. leave through there and wait for her." Boruto walks towards the door. Ahmya Hesitates slightly.

"Do you need something Hatake-san?" Orochimaru asks. Ahmya turns towards him with a look of calm.

"Do you really only see Mitsuki as an experiment?" Orochimaru blinks at her before opening his mouth.

"Lie." Ahmya expects him to explain further until she realizes he wont. She turns on her heel.

"I see. Sorry for wasting your time, Hozuki-San. Orochimaru-San." She walks away to meet up with her two teammates.

"What a weird kid." Suigetsu says.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You two better not cry on me." Ahmya teases while trying to lift their mood, Unfortunately this only seemed to worsen it.

"Why are you so calm!? Shouldn't you be angry Ahmya?" She looks at him.

"Because I knew." They look at her shocked. "I accidentally looked into Mitsuki's memories. Either way I would still be calm, Its our duty to stay calm in a situation and I understand this is shocking to you but panicking will only make it worse." The y silently look at her. Boruto opens his mouth to yell at her once again before he looks at her shaking hand, He closes his mouth and looks back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Unfortunately, this snake had no other messages, Aside from what you heard."

"why..?" Boruto clenches his fists. "Why don't you know? So why did Mitsuki disappear then!?" Ahmya looks at Orochimaru knowing she can't calm down the idiotic Uzumaki.

"You ask me...But I don't know."

"aren't you Mitsuki's parent?! Or, Because you have so many replacements. Your not worried?! Is that why! Why didn't Mitsuki let me know so I'd understand? Why did he go off all by himself? I just don't get it!."

"After the Incident. When we found out about Mitsuki's true identity...Grandma Tsunade and  everyone became suspicious of Mitsuki! But there's no way he'd do something like that!"

"How can you be so sure?"

"huh?" Sarada and Boruto look at him. 

"You saw that earlier, That boy was born in a test tube and was raised in there. You didn't even know that, Did you? It was his decision to leave this place and go to the hidden leaf. I supported his decision and asked Naruto to take him in. Let me ask you now Boruto. If it was Mitsuki's will to leave Konohagakure, How will you feel?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahmya was now speaking with her third teammate.

"Everyone's worried you know." Mitsuki remains silent.

"Do you need any food?"

"No thank you Ahmya."

"Why did you pick this cave?"

"This is a place where Sages undergo training. I am a sage myself."

"Sage huh? like toad sage?"

"hai. But That's not the type of sage I am."

"I feel like becoming a sage would be quite interesting, Maybe I should talk to Tou-san Or Naru-nii."

"You don't have to help me you know?"

"Course I do. Your my friend, I will always protect you all and help you. Even if you were to become a Rogue ninja. Although it was pretty hard getting in here you know?"

"Hai, Its very challenging, I'm surprised you got in alone. It seems Boruto and the others are trying to come here."

"What?!"

"...Will you go help them?"

".......No. They won't always be able to depend on me, They are strong."

"Inojin and his team are there too."

"Even better. I'll stay by your side."

"thank you, Ahmya."

"Anytime."

"Although, The only reason I got to stay here with you is because you guided me through here."

"..."

"Mitsuki, you know That you will get in trouble once you go back?"

"So will you. What do you mean Once I go back?"

"Call it, A  Hatakes hunch" She winks. He continues walking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Once we cross through this wasteland we'll be in the land of earth. " The black haired man guiding us informs.

"Hey look!"

"What's that a drawing of?" 

"It's my house!"

"Hmm."

" Hey, Once you enter the land of earth, It'll mean that you betrayed the hidden leaf Mitsuki! I wonder what betrayal feels like?" The brown bowl haired cut male looks at Mitsuki.

"How will your friend right there will feel." He turns to Ahmya.

"I won't pressure you into anything Mitsuki. This is your choice and even though I wan't you to stay." She looks into his eyes.

"I can't force you to come, as long as you don't do anything wrong outside there, than I won't stop you."

"Our arrival is getting delayed. Let's go." The black hared leader says.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Boruto and the others are close." Ahmya says.

"Ahmya, You should leave now. your going to be in great trouble if you-"

"Even if I get branded as a rogue ninja, I will not go. I won't help you escape If the others come here but I will protect you from anyone else."

"Ahmya..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mitsuki! your okay! I really wanted to see you!" Boruto smiles at Mitsuki. Mitsuki and Ahmya jump down as Boruto walks towards them.

"You know, We had a really rough time! But I'm glad I got to see you!" Mitsuki walks past Boruto and walks towards the brown haired man from before.

"Mitsuki?" boruto asks. He turns to Ahmya.

"W-why are you here? Your not leaving as well are you!?"

"Of course not. I was keeping Mitsuki company."

"So you knew where he was?!"

"yes." He grits his teeth and looks back.

"I'm going with these guys." Mitsuki keeps his back facing Boruto and the others.

"What did you just--?"

"Are you serious about going with them?" Sarada asks.

"This is...My will." Mitsuki turns to them.

As Boruto and the others speak with each other, Ahmya stands there trying to think. Should she help bring him back? But wouldn't she be forcing him? He's technically a rogue ninja now that hes left the borders but so was she. If she were to go back she would most likely be stripped of her headband. She really didn't wan't Mitsuki to go, But she didn't wan't to pressure him.

Without her knowing, The others had begun fighting.  she jerks her head up just in time to see Boruto Get hit with snake lightning.

"Boruto!" She yells. She turns to Mitsuki.

"what are you doing?! You weren't supposed to hit him!" He simply walks away. Ahmya stares frozen at Mitsuki. 

'He's..I have to capture him now....Now that he's injured Boruto. But I can't, Why can't I move? Am I afraid to stop him because I'll hurt him?'

"MITSUKI! Don't ever forget your friend you got that!? I won't go after you for now but I will later! Don't forget your always welcome in your home! Konoha will always welcome you!" She sees him flinch and halt in his step. He turns his face towards her as if he was going to leave with her. She picks up Boruto while looking at Mitsuki. He turns his head away and runs away.

"Mitsuki... I'm sorry..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That Mitsuki.. Did he really attack Boruto?" Shikadai asks.

"yeah.." Sarada says. They turn towards Ahmya.

"Why didn't you tell us where he was if you knew! you knew he was going to leave too! why didn't you stop him!" She looks down at the floor.

"He wanted support, even if he didn't say it. He knew you guys would try and stop him. I offered to help him even if I was going to be removed from my position as a shinobi." Sarada glares at her.

"Why didn't you try and persuade him out of it!"

"Because He needed to figure it out on his own. If I were to tell him what to think than his thoughts would never be complete nor, true. I didn't wan't to force him! Even if he were to leave, I told him I would only go after him once he was officially branded as a rogue! I didn't wan't any of this to happen!" Sarada Shakes her head in disapproval. Ahmya's lower lip trembles as she stands up.

"I'm going to Mitsuki so I  can-Argh!" She falls forwards only to be caught by Shikadai.

"S-shikadai?!"

"I can't let her leave now. I'm going to return her to the leaf so She can be given proper punishment."

"..."

"We can't let her leave..." Shikadai picks her up Bridal style.

"Make sure to tell lord seventh."

"I will, I'll also return as fast as I can." She nods as he jumps away.

"I didn't know you thought Like this Ahmya...Your smarter than most chunin and even jounin so why...?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahmya wakes up in a dark room. One that was all to familiar for her. The interrogation room. She tried to move, Only to find that her arms and legs have metal restraints. Her lower stomach is also restrained making sure she can't do anything.

"W-what...?"

"I didn't expect you of all people to help Mitsuki escape." Her head shoots up to the door that was now opened.

"Ibiki-san..?" did they think she betrayed the leaf? Technically she did in a way but..

"we already checked your memories and saw what you did although most of it was blocked."

"I placed a memory block for the enemy..Never thought Konoha would be the one to try and break it." She mutters.

"Your a Chunin, You knew what would have happened if you helped him. So why did you?" 

Unbeknownst to Ahmya, Naruto , Kakashi and the others were listening to the interrogation outside.

"Why did you-"

"Because!" She interrupts. The young Shinobi takes a deep breath to calm herself and and looks back at the older man.

"I didn't wan't him to go through the same pain that I did! When everyone found out about Mitsuki's identity, They started to look at him differently! Like he was a nuisance! Like it was his fault for what Orochimaru did! It was like how everyone looked at me, I didn't wan't anyone to hate him or hurt him in any way!" she grits her teeth.

"when people are afraid of something, They also begin to resent it. People were afraid of Orochimaru and because they knew they couldn't hurt A sannin, they would take it all out on Mitsuki!" She looks down. A few seconds of silence before Ibiki stands up and leaves. Ahmya looks down at the floor and bites her lip until it bleeds. 

'Why does my life have to be so troublesome? I just wan't to relax once in a while..' She shakes her thoughts away. 

'I suppose I shouldn't have expected my life to be easy  ever since I made that promise to protect everyone'

"I was beginning to think you actually began to hate the leaf." She looks up to see Shikamaru, her sensei and father, and the Hokage.

"I wouldn't ever hate Konoha or try to bring harm to it." she shifts her eyes between everyone, they land on a certain silver haired adult who holds a somewhat disappointed gaze. Her mouth parts slightly and her brows furrow in slight guilt before she decides to do nothing and look down.

"We aren't going to take your headband. Your going to stay a chunin of the leaf. " She looks up in shock at the Blond haired man.

"What?"

"Your going to be suspended from your shinobi duties for three weeks and your going to be on house arrest." 

'What's house arrest?' Kakashi sighs.

"House arrest means your going to have to stay at home the entire time while under surveillance. I am going to be watching you for the third weeks."

"for now..." The straps on her arm and legs become undone. The one on her stomach remains though.

"That one is made out of metal, I'll take it off." Kakashi lifts his hand.

"Purple lightning!" He swipes his hand and breaks the metal. He slightly roughly lifts her up by her arm and forces her to stand. she looks at the others as Shikamaru places two metal bracelets on her wrists.

"If you try to use chakra this will stop you." She nods and walks away with Kakashi. While walking, she looks up at Kakashi, he keeps his eyes forwards and tightens his grip on her arm. She opens her mouth to try and speak only to be interrupted.

"Dont speak to me right now. You have no Idea how disappointed I am in you right now." She clenches her teeth and looks away.

'I don't regret what I did, But it still hurts when everyone keeps blaming me. But...was I wrong?'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"House arrest huh?" Pakkun sits on her stomach while she lays down.

"I can't even use chakra right now...I guess it's an okay punishment."

"Mm. Boss is kind of mad you know."

"Kind of?"

"Okay..He's really mad." She pales.

"Why..?" He gives a look saying Are-you-dumb?

"You left Konoha and helped someone become a rogue ninja."

"Right..."

"He was quite scared you know?"

"scared..? Why?"

"He was afraid you were going to leave Konoha."

"I wouldn't do that."

"thats what he hoped."

"Hoped huh?"

"yeah-"

"that's enough, Pakkun. Leave her alone." They look to the door to see Kakashi's stern stare.

"I made food, Once your done eating go to bed. No arguing."

"H-Hai..."

"Pakkun, Lets go."

"Right." 

He looks at Ahmya one more time and nods before jumping off and leaving the room. She slips on her house slippers and walks out of her room.  She looks around expecting Kakashi or one of the dogs but unfortunately sees no one. She walks to the table and takes a seat. She picks up her chopsticks, Gives thanks for the food, and digs in. Halfway through the food Ahmya suddenly stops eating. She stares at the food for a while before letting a tear fall.

'I don't want to eat...If I can't eat with Tou-San, I don't enjoy eating this knowing he's the one who made it while angered.'

She begins eating once again, quicker than before. Once she finishes she goes to the sink and cleans her plate. She walks back to her room, Showers, Changes, And get's in bed.

"I've lived without Food, Company, Or a parent for the Majority of my life...So why does it hurt so bad now?" She clenches the fabric of her shirt And holds in tears. She clenches her teeth and closes her eyes.

"Whatever. I can't get sad over something so small." 

"small huh..?" Kakashi whispers to himself as he stands with crossed arms behind her door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623K 14.2K 34
The famous Kakashi Hatake of the Sharingan has a 12 year old daughter named Shiori. She plans on becoming a strong shinobi and won't let anything get...
1.2K 26 15
After three years of disappearance and recovery Sarada and Mitsuki will visit again their old home and village. But everything and everyone has chang...
1M 28.1K 36
What if Uzumaki Naruto had a sister? That he never knew she existed. Her name is Minako. A Kunoichi, JinchΕ«riki and the reincarnation of Uzumaki Mito...
26.3K 362 32
She had pain in her eyes as she jumped through the forest. Her clothes ripped and her whole body covered in bruises and wounds. Holding tears back as...