The Masked Temptress

By read_s

The Ferraris, the feared Italian mafia, once had a baby girl. She was going to be the most loved and spoiled... More

Characters
My Life Story
A Secret Unfolds
A Phone Call
Picking Her Up
Goodbyes
Introductions
The First Day
Dinner Surprise
An Explanation
Seeing Her Again
Some Secrets Should Be Revealed
A Mission
You Did WHAT
The Street Fight
Trying To Uncover A Mask
The Date
Dinner Confrontations
Quality Family Time
School
Sibling Heart to Heart
The Three Families
Family Mafia Mission

He's Being Weird

21K 596 166
By read_s

Adrianna's POV

"Hey guys, I'm going shopping today! I'm taking some of the guards, don't worry." I call out to whoever is listening.

No response. Where are they?

I walk to the third floor to see if they're in the offices and find then in a conference room.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey sis. Do you need something?" Luca asks.

"Ummm, are you guys okay? You look stressed." I ask.

"Yeah, there's just a mission we are having trouble with. Don't worry about it."

"Okay! Well, I'm just letting you know I'm going shopping. I'm taking some guards, don't worry."

"That's fine. Have fun." Matteo says. I then get some guards to go to the mall.

I reach the mall and plan where all I have to go. Gucci for a new belt, Louis Vuitton for a new bag, Victoria Secret for some new lingerie, Pacsun for clothes, YSL, Marc Jacobs, and Chanel for new perfumes. Wow, I have a lot of shopping to do.

I decide to go to Pacsun first and do some basic shopping for clothes. I have a problem. I walk out looking down at my phone when somebody grabs my elbow and pulls me.

"Love, if you don't want to bang into someone like you were about to, you might want to look up."

I scowl and reply, "Lucas. What are you doing here?"

"Shopping. Like every other person at a mall. Sooo, where to next?"

"Excuse me?" I ask with a shocked look on my face.

"You're excused. Now, let's go. Where to next?"Lucas asks.

I have a list of places I have to go but you're not going with me."

"Yes, I am. I can even carry your bags. Plus, I only have one place to go to so I'm free. I don't have anything to do today."

I debate arguing with him but then remember that it's Lucas. If I stay here and argue we will spend the day in this spot. He's the most stubborn person ever. Doesn't help that my brother's guards won't do anything since it's Lucas.

"Ugh. Fine. Let's go. I have Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Victoria Secret, YSL, Marc Jacobs, and Chanel."

"Lots of shopping. Okay then, let's go. Definitely Victoria Secret." I scowl but don't say anything since I've worked with him on missions as myself and The Masked Temptress so he's already seen practically everything so it doesn't matter.

We go through Gucci, Louis Vuitton, YSL, Marc Jacobs, and Chanel with us actually getting along. Well, not getting along, but our version of it.

"Okay, Victoria Secret next. I have to buy some perfume." I tell Lucas.

"Yeah, let's go." We start walking there. "Hey Adrianna, I have a question which I want you to answer honestly."

I pause and look up to him. "What is it?"

"Let's get some food and I'll ask."

"Ummm, yeah okay. Taco bell." I reply. We go get taco bell and sit down.

"I'm going to be straight up and just ask. Are you in any part of the underwork outside of being friends with us and your brothers? Excluding the missions you've done for us of course."

I sit in shock for a couple seconds. This is Lucas. He can generally tell my lies. Thank god he's never asked me before. "Ummm, why are you asking?"

"I just wanted to know. I know for a fact there is something big that my siblings know that I don't."

He's right. All his siblings know. Plus, this is Lucas, he won't ever actually harm me. I look around and make sure nobody can hear us at all.

"Please don't freak out." I tell him. He looks at me confused.

"I'm, uhhhh, well, I'm The Masked Temptress."

Lucas stays in shock for a good minute before I continue. "Look back and think about it. You'll probably notice I gave accidental hints. Like you already know for a fact that you guys didn't introduce me to Dimitri and Anastasia. I can shoot perfectly, along with fight. I've done missions with you. Think it through."

He pauses and probably goes back into memories. "Holy shit! Wait, How come your back doesn't have the dragon tattoo whenever I see it?"

"Makeup covers whatever you want up."

We sit and I talk him through everything.

"Why do you look happier after all that news?" I ask him.

"Nothing." He replies with a huge smile. Not his regular smirk, but an actual smile. One that is rarely ever seen.

"You should smile more." I genuinely tell him and he starts blushing. Holy shit! He's blushing.

"Well then, Victoria Secret, let's go." Lucas tells me and we get up.

We go into Victoria Secret and I grab some stuff to try on.

"I need to try this on. Wait out here." I tell him.

"But I wanna see." He pouts.

I glare at him and tell him no.

"I've already seen it in missions, plus since you're The Masked Temptress, others have seen it to. Wait, you're a master seductress. You're literally a man's greatest weakness. You have no clue how much that explains." Lucas explains. I smirk and shake my head.

"Fine, let go. Might as well have someone tell me if they look okay. Turn around while I change into them."

He turns around and I change into the first one.

"How's this?" I ask him.

Lucas looks me up and down in a heated gaze that brought butterflies to my stomach. What's wrong with me. This is Lucas.

He almost looks nervous when he replies. "Wow. Ummm, that looks good."

He just stares at me and I stare back. There is so much sexual tension in the room until I decide to cut it and tell him to turn around so I can try the others on. I try on two more before changing back into my regular clothes.

"Let's go, we're buying these three." I tell Lucas before grabbing a flustered Lucas and dragging him out. Wait. What. Why does it feel so perfect to hold his hand. Shit. This can't be happening.

We pay and go around having some fun, before it's time for both of us to leave. Today was weirdly fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 7.5K 42
she is a innocent girl who has always lived a simple happy life with her loving mother and stepfather-which she doesn't know is her stepfather. ...
2.2M 50.1K 49
Annabella has had a rough life. From surviving brutal beatings from her so called 'parents' to becoming a well known person on the streets. Oh. And...
354K 7.1K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...
74.1K 2.9K 31
Salvatore Smith meets a woman with whom he shared few nights after loosing his wife. It was 12 years ago, she was way younger than him, from a diffe...