My Hope (Complete)

Av HeidiJones6

17 year old Hope moves to Massachusetts when her Dad takes a job at Harvard University. she never expected th... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue

Chapter 25

8.4K 275 54
Av HeidiJones6

Hope

I feel so refreshed when I wake up. I haven't slept like that since Noah and I met. I can smell breakfast cooking. I jump out of bed and go to my bathroom to shower and get ready. I'm so excited for today. It's our first actual date. He said we will be walking a lot. So, I barely squeeze my rounder hips into some jeans and a cute flowy top, since I am literally busting out of all my t shirts. I really need a new bra. This is getting ridiculous. But I shouldn't complain.  Oh, to be a werewolf.

Noah's wing of the house is on the other side from his families. He took this space when he became Alpha. He said it is for the privacy of the Alpha and Luna. But he didn't like being all the way over on the other side of the house until now. He said that now he understands the benefits. Even though we haven't made use of any of those "benefits".

Noah rushes up the stairs as I start to head down them. "Hope! Your up. I made you breakfast." He tells me excitedly. "Really, I was sure that was Delilah's cooking I was smelling." "She taught me well. She said I needed cooking skills in order to impress my Soul Mate." He admits. "Well, let's just go see how well you impress her, shall we?" I say as I continue down the stairs. We enter the kitchen together.  The twins are already eating. "We couldn't wait, sorry Hope." Zander admits. "It's alright. You don't have to wait for me." Delilah starts serving herself.

Noah tells me to relax as he makes me a plate. He places 2 fully loaded plates in front of me with pancakes, crispy bacon, buttered sourdough toast, over medium eggs, and crispy hash browns. He sits next to me and just watches as I take my first bite. "Well?" he asks eagerly like a little boy. I slowly take a bite of each item. Then I take a sip of orange juice. He is staring at me intently. "Well..." I begin, then clear my throat. "It's delicious! Everything is exactly the way I like it! Did you talk to my parents about this meal?" I ask. "I may have questioned them just a bit." He admits. "It's all perfect Noah. Thank you so much."  "Oh, one more thing." He rushes across the room and then presents me with a cheese danish. "I picked it up at the bakery. I didn't think I could make this myself." "Noah, you are so sweet. Thank you so much." I tell him honestly. "Good job son." Delilah praises. We all dig in and eat until we are stuffed.

"Let me do the dishes." I suggest as I start to grab plates. Delilah swiftly takes them from my hands. "Nope, you are our guest this weekend. After this, you can help whenever you want. But this weekend is special. I want you to relax and enjoy yourself." She tells me. "Thank you so much Delilah, you have really made me feel at home here." "I'm glad, because soon it will be your home. And we want you to feel like you are part of our family. You really always have been." She says. That makes me feel so special.

"So, tomorrow is the big meet and greet! You need a dress. And you may want to pick up a few other necessities, since, you know, things aren't fitting the way they used to." She says with a big goofy smile on her face. I look down and notice that my blouse has inched its way down and everything is on display more than I thought. "Oh God." I quickly put my hands over my cleavage. Noah and Delilah are laughing. The twins are looking down at their plates as if more food will appear. Now I know my face is a ridiculous shade of red. I pull my shirt up in the front as much as I can.

"Hope, look at me." Noah says. I do. He is smiling. "Please don't be shy in front of us. We wont ever judge you. We are very open about our bodies. As werewolves, we don't worry about showing skin. We are changing from fur to skin often. The men are proud to show off their muscles because we are stronger, and that's how we protect our mates. The women are softer, curvier, and more feminine. It's those things that give them the great privilege of bearing children and feeding them. We cherish our females because they have these beautiful things about them, that we men don't. So, please don't be embarrassed."

I think about this for a second and then nod my head in agreement. I will still be a little self-conscious though. But what he said was very sweet. Our bodies were made differently for a reason. I don't have any cause to be embarrassed about those differences. But I'm definitely picking up some new undergarments while I'm shopping. "So, can you come shopping with me before the party?" I ask Delilah. "I sure will, and your Mom will come too. It'll be fun." That sounds good. I don't want to shop for bras and panties in front of Noah.

"We should get going soon. Are you ready?" Noah asks. "Yeah, just let me grab a coat and shoes." I run up the stairs to my room. I decide to put on some lipstick and mascara.  When I come down, Noah is ready. He put on a form fitting Henley that is showing me his "assets" as well. I have never noticed how muscular he is. The guy is jacked. I spend a moment gawking.

"Are you staring at my enhanced assets?" he asks as he starts to laugh. I can't help but giggle myself. "Yes, Mr. Kingston. And it is totally inappropriate. Walking around in front of your student with all of "that" showing." I say while motioning to his arms and chest. "Just wait until I take my shirt off." He says with a wink as he opens the front door for me. Oh goodness, that must be quite a sight. When is that going to happen?

He won't tell me where we are going. But it doesn't take long for us to drive to what appears to be a beautiful park. "It's called the Emerald Necklace." He tells me, as we get out of the car. "It's a chain of over 1,000 acres of linked parkways and waterways." "That's amazing. What a beautiful spot." I tell him as I look around. We start walking along the pathway. There are so many flowers, even in the winter. They must plant them all year round. "We will head back to my car after a while because I packed a picnic for us. Until then, we can hike and explore." "That sounds great. Thank you for bringing me here. I love it."

We walk and talk for the next couple hours. Sometimes stopping to watch butterflies or birds that live in this habitat. There are a few benches to sit on and watch the water flow by. The weather is perfect today. Not very cold. But it is January. So, I should be freezing. "Why didn't you bring a coat?" I ask now that I'm thinking about it. It will be incredibly cold when the sun goes down. Maybe he has one in the car. "We regulate our body heat. You will be able to do it too once you change." He tells me. "Really? That's great. I think it's already starting. What temperature is it today?" I ask. He pulls out his phone. "It's 40 degrees right now." He informs me. "Are you sure?" I ask, shocked. "Yep, check it out." He shows me the weather app. So cool! Maybe I can handle sitting outside with him at night after all.

After getting the picnic basket, we find a secluded area in some trees. He lays out the blanket and takes out lots of food for us to enjoy. I am literally starving again. There are big Italian style sub sandwiches. Pasta salad, fruit salad, and a green salad. "Mom, did all this while I was making breakfast, so I can't take credit for it." He confesses. "Well, I will have to thank her. This is all delicious."

Then he pulls out a little chocolate bunt cake. He cuts me a piece and gives it to me. I moan as I take my first bite of the moist goodness. He just looks intently at me. He isn't eating any yet. I put another bite on my fork and present it to him. He opens for me and takes the bite in his mouth. He chews slowly and then licks his lips. Now I'm staring at his mouth. Since when is eating cake sexy? We continue to share the piece of cake without speaking. Just me giving him a bite and then taking one of my own.

When we finish, he swiftly takes everything and puts it in the basket and moves it aside. I am sitting crossed legged in the middle of the picknick blanket. He scoots directly in front of me and crosses his legs. Neither of us have spoken yet. He looks deeply into my eyes. Our knees are only an inch apart. This is too close for him. He would usually be putting at least a foot between us. Feeding him the cake was as close as I have ever gotten to him. His hands are on his knees. I notice movement and look down. His palms are facing up now. He moves his hands closer to me as if asking for my hands. Is that what he wants? I look back into his eyes and he nods his head.

I'm about to touch his hands for the first time ever. I'm excited and scared at the same time. I know it wont hurt, but he has made such a big deal about it, that I don't want to be disappointed. Or for him to be. I slowly lift my hands towards his. Now they are hovering about an inch above his open palms. I look back into his eyes. I want to see him when this happens. I gradually lower my hands until I can feel the heat of his radiating off them. I must be a mere millimeter away.

Then I do it. I lower my hands just a hairsbreadth until they both touch his. At first, I feel a little electrical shock, like when there is too much static electricity in the air. I take in a startled breath. He encloses his large hands around my smaller ones. I feel the warmth. But something more. Its small little twinges of electricity. It's energizing. It spreads from my hands, up my arms and then throughout my entire body. We are still intently gazing at each other. We both have a little smile on our lips. Then the energy turns into tingles. Little tiny pricks everywhere, starting with our hands. Just like the electricity. It feels so good. It's warm and soothing, like a hot shower. My smile widens, and so does his. We sit like this, experiencing each other's touch for the first time. It's so intimate and powerful. He takes his hand and runs it up my arm. The tingles are intensified in the spots where his skin touches mine. I get little goosebumps all over. Then his hand moves to my cheek. I can't help but close my eyes and lean into his warm palm. I turn my face slightly and kiss his hand. I feel a little shock on my lips. We both are surprised by this and I giggle. Then he runs his other hand up my arm and into my hair. He plays with it for a moment.

He goes back to holding both of my hands. I feel all the tingles intensified there. But they still run throughout my whole body. It's amazing. I love this feeling. He stands and pulls me up by my hands. He lets go and I lose all the tingly feelings. But quickly I feel them again when he pulls me into his chest and lays my head down under his chin. I fit perfectly there. I can feel his heart beating rapidly. I wrap my arms about his waist. His hand is on the back of my head and the other on the small of my back, rubbing circles there.

We just stand there, enjoying the feeling of finally being in each other's arms. My eyes are closed, and I take in a deep breath of his scent. I feel him rocking us just slightly back and forth. This is heaven. I could stay like this all day. I feel tingles all over, but they are mostly concentrated anywhere that we are touching. He wasn't kidding about these tingles feeling amazing. I'm not disappointed.

Then he pulls back just slightly and looks at me. We still have not spoken a word. He lifts my chin with his finger, looks me right in the eyes and says, "Hope, I love you with all my heart."

Finally!!!  The tingles! Please remember to vote if you liked it.

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

867 241 23
𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 π’”π’†π’“π’Šπ’†π’” 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆 π’ƒπ’π’π’Œ -𝟎𝟏 "Hope" I shout her name while running, trying to find her everywhere but even a sin...
4.5M 230K 42
Alyssa and Daimon's future is in deep trouble when his dead fiancΓ©e comes back to life and the alpha of the top pack, Pablo, threatens to come for th...
24.3K 491 14
"God, how have never realized how hot you are?" "Maybe because you've always had your head too far up your ass," I grumbled back, not really thin...
1.9K 442 73
Luna Ellie a freshman to garden high school, landed from her hometown for studies. She was happy to have great friends from day one but everything ch...