The Mikaelson's Mate

By amberpoconuts

Allison was a normal girl before she got cancer and died. she was given the opportunity to be reincarnated in... More

Introducing Allison
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
why I won't be posting the next few weeks
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Are you guys missing some of your favorite books?
Welp, mide as well do this before my accounts deleted...
Book 2 it up!

Chapter 8

52.6K 1.4K 487
By amberpoconuts

It had been a few days and Damon hadn't shown up at my doorstep yet.

The sexy suds carwash was today so I assumed that he was locked up and vervained after the stupid ass founders party thing. 

I didn't go knowing it was stupid and not caring what people thought of me.

I was just waiting for him to get out and turn Vicki. 

Now don't get me wrong I don't hate her or anything, I just don't give two shits about her.

I hated Matt from the show and that definitely transferred over to this life so me and him were not buddy-buddy. 

As a result Tyler wasn't as good of a friend with Matt, which in the long run would be good since I was still debating on conveniently letting him die. He is just too damn cocky for a human in the world of vampires. That shit where he held a gun to Elijah and Finn Made me officially want him dead. What human is that stupid? A regular vampire could kill him with a flick of the wrist and yet he thinks he can take TWO originals!? What was this boy thinking?! 

That's what I was thinking about as I washed down the stupid ass car since Caroline dragged me into this thing. This would be so much easier if I just used my magic but Noooo That would be too Obvious.

She was ordering around everybody like a drill sergeant besides me, she knew I wouldn't respond well. 

~~~~~~

I watched as Bonnie set things on fire accidentally when she got angry and walked up to her. I grabbed her hand and sent a shock of magic straight to her "hey you need to stop, you can't let the muggles see" I said quietly.

She blinked at me in shock as she seemed to come back to herself "what..what's happening?" she asked me scared out of her mind. 

I sent her a gentle smile to try and comfort her "you know what's happening, sweetie. Me and your grams have hinted about it for years. Now go home and talk to her, listen to what she says. If you ever have any questions feel free to come to me" I say reassuringly. This is one of the rare times I am just nice so u better listen. I snarked in my head.

She nodded to me and left with a shaken look on her face. 

I saw Elena was gone and assumed she was finding out all about the supernatural and shit. Joy. 

I just finished up for the day and dragged Care and Tyler back to my place for a movie night.

~~~~~~

The next day or two was very unimpressive until Damon came to my door. 

"Did you give the little gilbert Vervain?" was the first thing he asked as I opened the door. 

I raised an eyebrow "why hello Ally, how is your day?" I asked sarcastically. 

He just rolled his eyes "answer the question" he demanded as the sarcastic smile fell off his face.

My face immediately darkened. 

"Did you break our deal, Damon?" I ask with narrowing eyes. 

He stayed composed but I could see the panic enter his eyes. 

"No, I turned Vicki and she attacked Jeremy then we had to kill her in front of him. Elena asked me to compel him and it didn't work" he said evenly as he glanced at the woods surrounding my house nervously.

I nodded to myself. This was how it was supposed to happen. 

Besides the no compulsion part of course. 

I nodded "yes I did give him Vervain, to stop exactly that from happening. Elena is an idiot. Jeremy needs to be aware of what is happening so that every vampire doesn't decide the best way to get to Elena is through her compellable little brother or aunt" I say simply as I looked at him like he was an idiot.

He looked like he was about to argue so I just looked at him straight in the eyes and interrupted his ass "it is not her decision how he grieves. Tell him the truth, he will find out eventually. You cant remove the vervain from his system and I won't help you to erase his mind, let him grieve, let him make his own choices. And if you even lift a finger to hurt him I will destroy you" I said while glaring straight into his soul.

He glared at me for a few moments before his shoulders sagged and he scowled "fine" is all he said before running away. 

I sent a text to Jeremy that if he needed to talk I was here. A half an hour later he was on my doorstep. 

~~~~~~

The second I opened the door he was falling into my arms in tears like a scared child and I just shushed him and brought him inside.

He ended up crying into my shoulder for a while before pulling away "did you know?" he asked quietly as he sniffled. 

I sent him a gentle smile and ran my hand through his hair in a maternal way making him calm down slightly. 

I sighed lightly and nodded before pulling my hand away "yes, I'm a witch. The tattoo you have prevents compulsion. That's why it didn't work when Damon tried. I'm sorry for not telling you but you were too young. Plus, with your sister you would be dragged in all on your own, I didn't want to do that any sooner than I had to" I explained to him gently.

He thought about it for a second before nodding lightly "ok, thank you for doing what you could" he said quietly as he pulled the blanket tighter around himself as if it would shield him from the world. 

I brought him into another hug and we cuddled and watched movies for the rest of the night like I did with Care and Tyler the night before. 

He needed someone to mother him right now and Elena sure as hell wasn't going to do it and he couldn't tell Jenna what happened because his sister was a stubborn brat.

~~~~~~

The next morning I grabbed one of the pendants I had stored with magic. 

I walked up to Jeremey while he was eating breakfast and put it on the table across from him. 

He gave me a questioning look "Uhh Ally I like you and all but as a friend...or an aunt" He said as he stared at the necklace and leaned away from it as if it would bite him.

I rolled my eyes and snorted amused before shaking my head at him and pushing the necklace towards him "you're going to need this in the future, this has some of my magic in it. It can protect you when you inevitably get attacked by a vampire. The easiest way to use it is to hold it and think about blowing their head up. It should give them an aneurysm. That's long enough for you to stake them" I explained as I smiled amused at his expance.

He smiled sheepishly before grabbing it with wonder and looking up at me with bright eyes "thank you, how...how do I use it?" he asked as he looked down at the necklace with childlike glee. 

I smiled at him and chuckled before turning serious "you wear it and if you ever need to you grab the pendent and then think about what you want. You don't need the spell just a strong intention. It will work on your will and then send me a warning that you are in trouble. Do not use this for party tricks or something stupid and keep it hidden under your shirt. There is only so much magic in that and you don't want to waste it" I explained to him firmly. 

He immediately nodded and put it on right away with a serious expression.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooo what you think? I like Jeremey. he isn't my favorite but he is way less annoying than matt. Plus she thinks of him as a nephew or something. She wants to protect him if she can and by now she has a box full of those things. Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 178K 130
The Devil's Love Series Book 1: Tempt the Devil; Book 2: Playing with Fire; Book 3: Queen of Hell; Book 4: Shadow of Death. (All stories contained in...
20.1K 954 41
Ever since she was little, Eden had been able to communicate with spirits and feel their emotions as her own. At first, it hadn't been an issue. Not...
230K 4.5K 64
Emily Addams, Caroline's half sister has 9 mates, she is mated to Elijah, Matt, Klaus, Stefan, Tyler, Damon, Kol, Jeremy and Kai. She moved out when...
231K 5.6K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc