Max Mills Imagines

By mylesbeingmilo

exactly what it says More

prompts
holiday prompts
more prompts
Baby
cuddle bug
prompt 3
prompt 1
prompts 8 and 17
christmas mornings
*introduction
prompts used: 8;22;30;62;85;90;92;93
how you both act when jealous
memes
prompt 8;20;86
morning
Birthday Boy
preferences
preferences
hair dye
hoodie
pregnancy
you start to show
telling his parents
telling the fans
birth
taking your kids home
Family life
Teaching them to walk
hickeys
can't sleep
lazy day
Jealousy *requested*
drivers license
Requests
Requested* "you are my new pillow"
*requested* "shh stop fussing, I'm only braiding your hair"
Secret talent
Prompt: "you are very endearing when youre half asleep"
Studying
Period pains
Sleeping in
Bleeding love
Lockdown dates
Vocals
Attention(more of a filler)
Anniversary
Sick
You have to eat something
*requested* "well, that was my favorite shirt"
Adorable
Valentine
Livestream
Quiet mornings
Requested
Hindenburg lover
Humor me
Go to sleep
It's not much but it's home
cutie
it's not much but its home pt.2
*requested* Prompts 45 + 80
Fanart
a/n
*Important*
requests are open
Reminder (a/n)
*not an update* RANT TIME
A little bit about me
Requests are open
A little explantion
coming out (not a chapter)
Add my discord
A/n
New book
New book *again*

prompt 56 *request*

492 0 6
By mylesbeingmilo

You never really liked going to your grandparents house as the energy always felt negative and draining. Quite honestly you felt like not showing up, but of course your angel of a boyfriend decided that you should go and get over this fear. You hesitantly agreed but on one condition, he had to go with you.

When you got there you tried to play it off as if you weren't scared to walk in there. Max looked at you and could tell you didn't want to go in and took you into his arms. You looked up at him while in his arms and with a straight and soft  face asked "do you believe in ghosts?" He looked down at you before answering " i think its possible but i don't think i fully believe it. " you gave it some thought before saying "well we better just hope you're as brave as you look" he shook his head and let out a light laugh "if this is your way of trying to back out of this by scaring me its not gonna happen." He grabbed your hand and started walking to the door where your grandparents let you in. You only had to be there for two hours at most but it felt so emotionally draining. Max could tell you really didn't want to be there and was trying his best to rush everything that had to happen. He wrapped am arm around your shoulder and continued talking to your grandparents begining to feel like there was a heaviness to the room and politely said that you two were going to leave and bid farewell to them. As soon as he got you both to the care he said "we're never going back" you nodded and agreed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 744 24
"I miss you" "No you don't" "I love you" "You never have" "I'm sorry" "Too late"
4.1K 53 43
Highest tags: #1 newyearnewme #21maxandharvey #1 willtheywontthey #1 hkm #1 millsie #5 maxlucamills #15 maxmills #24 harveykittmills #18 harvey #24 h...
43.2K 793 52
[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ] "๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ž๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž ๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ...
1.6K 57 17
Writing this because I love the rain! Harvey Mills fanfic!