Quiet mornings

You looked at Max watching as the sunlight made him look like he was glowing. He was so gorgeous and kind, you couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. Max was awake but you didn't realize that yet. He could tell you were staring at him you did it every morning he loved that you did it though, it made him feel special and loved.
M: love you're staring
Y/n: no I'm not and admiring what's mine
Max smiled gently pulling you into his arms. He leaned in closer to your ear whispering.
M: and you're mine
He lightly pressed a kiss to your neck. You couldn't help but smile at him as he pulled back. You gently pulled him into a kiss running a hand through his hair. You absolutely adored the mornings you got to spend in bed with him. The way everything was so peaceful and nothing bothered you anymore. Max pulled back lightly brushing your hair out of your face.
M: I love you
Y/n: I love you too babes
He smiled at the nickname slightly tightening the grip he had on your waist. He switched how you both were laying o you were on your back and he was on your chest. You ran your fingers through his hair playing with it. You really loved him you couldn't quite explain it. He just meant so much to you. Max lightly traced patterns on the places where your shirt was slightly lifted. You both sat in a comfortable silence just enjoying the others company.