prompt 56 *request*

You never really liked going to your grandparents house as the energy always felt negative and draining. Quite honestly you felt like not showing up, but of course your angel of a boyfriend decided that you should go and get over this fear. You hesitantly agreed but on one condition, he had to go with you.

When you got there you tried to play it off as if you weren't scared to walk in there. Max looked at you and could tell you didn't want to go in and took you into his arms. You looked up at him while in his arms and with a straight and soft  face asked "do you believe in ghosts?" He looked down at you before answering " i think its possible but i don't think i fully believe it. " you gave it some thought before saying "well we better just hope you're as brave as you look" he shook his head and let out a light laugh "if this is your way of trying to back out of this by scaring me its not gonna happen." He grabbed your hand and started walking to the door where your grandparents let you in. You only had to be there for two hours at most but it felt so emotionally draining. Max could tell you really didn't want to be there and was trying his best to rush everything that had to happen. He wrapped am arm around your shoulder and continued talking to your grandparents begining to feel like there was a heaviness to the room and politely said that you two were going to leave and bid farewell to them. As soon as he got you both to the care he said "we're never going back" you nodded and agreed.