prompt 3

It was a couple days till christmas and Max was beyond excited you on the other hand you weren't as excited the holiday season has always been stressful. You're family had always dome the holidays together and now due to the lockdown and you staying with Mills' you really wanted to see them but understood that you couldn't, on top of that you also had finals coming up and had school work that you had to do. Max was trying desperately to cheer you up.
He made two cups hot cocoa with whipped cream  and peppermint shavings on top and got a ginger bread house kit and quickly set up an area then ran to go get you.

All of the sudden Max bursts into the room where you were talking with Harvey about music and there new song WALL. You look up to see Max somewhat out of breath you look at him confused. He comes up to you grabs your hand and says " Will you make a ginger bread house with me?" You could tell that he really wanted you to say yes so of course you just nodded.
  He grabbed your hand and hugged you happily then he pulled you down to the living room where you saw that he set up disney+ and there was hot cocoa and of course the ginger bread house. You smiled at him "thank you Max" he smiled at you pecking your lips. "There's no need to thank me love" you're heart fluttered at the simple nickname that just sounded amazing with his accent. He grabbed your hand pulling you over towards the couch and then plopping down putting on home alone and begun setting up the house. You sat down next to quickly kissing his cheek giggling as you saw him start to blush than starting to help him stick the walls together. Occasionally a wall would fall as you tried, in fact you almost gave up. Finally you only had decorating left to do. You looked at Max as he was concentrated on making icicles on the house you watched him almost in awe of how cute he was. "Princess, staring won't make this process go any faster." You blushed madly than grabbed the icing and began helping. By the time you were finished it looked pretty good and you were almost finished with home alone 2. You guys cleaned up the little mess you had made than went upstairs to cuddle. "Thank you bubs" you said kissing his lips. "You're welcome darling" he pressed a quick kiss to your lips. "I love you" he looked down at you small figure" I love you too"