Go to sleep

You and max were cuddling in the hotel room you both had to quarantine in. He lightly kissed your head then ran a hand through your hair. He could tell you were tired it was 9:00 PM as well not to mention you got up at 5:30 AM. 

M: love, you should go to sleep

You lightly shook your head while nuzzling your head further into his neck. He lightly laughed while looking down at you. 

M: baby, you need to go to sleep. It's late and you got up early, you've got no energy left. 

Y/n: nuh-uh Id rather cuddle and talk to you. 

M:baby go to sleep 

You lightly pouted while looking at him your bottom lip slightly out as well as puppy dog eyes which always seemed to work on him. You had your arms crossed over your chest. Max couldn't help but think about how adorable you were, before snapping out of it.

M: stop don't give me the puppy dog eyes, you need to go to sleep we can talk and cuddle in the morning I promise. 

Y/n: *sigh* fine on one condition I get to wear one of your hoodies and you sing to me 

M: you can wear my wear my hoodies regardless but yeah I can do that

You lightly fist pumped while smiling Max smiling at how adorable you were. You got up grabbing one of his supreme hoodies and a pair of your Nike pros before going into the bathroom to go change and brush your teeth. Max changing then following after you in nothing but a pair of joggers. After you both changed and brushed your teeth you were both back on the bed cuddling. You put your head on his chest as he played with your hair lightly singing shy girl to you. Shortly after you fell asleep with a smile on you face.

—— 

Sorry this was kinda crap.