It's not much but it's home

You and Max had finally saved up enough to get a house of your own, you'd been waiting for this day for the longest time as you both wanted a place to call your own. A place we're you'd be free to do watch ever you wanted, make it look however you wanted, make your own rules, just a place you both could call home, potentially even start a family there. You had gotten a house that wasn't perfect and would need a bit more TLC than you had planned but it had a lot of potential.

Max unlocked the door allowing you to step in first. When you both were inside you looked around just imagining how much work it'd be when Max came up behind you and gently placed a kiss on your shoulder.

M: you ready to fix this place up

Y/n: as ready as I'll ever be

M: hey we can do this

Y/n: ya know what you're right. Team work makes the dream work

M: I feel like you're mocking me

Y/n: I would never

You both lightly laughed then decided to get to work. The first thing you had to do was removing of the ugly wallpaper and starting to paint while Max decided to start ripping up the carpet up stairs and tiling the floor. Harvey and Paul both eventually coming over to help you both. Harvey opted to help you with the wallpaper and painting while Paul helped Max mostly to make sure nothing got messed up and was done correctly.

By the time Harvey and Paul had left the downstairs walls were completely done and the floors upstairs that had to be tiled were almost done. You both opted to sleep downstairs on the couch which was the only thing that had even been unpacked from the moving truck that just sat in the driveway. Max wrapped an arm around you lightly pulling you into his embrace.

M: so what do you wanna do for dinner

Y/n: we could order chinese food?

M: yeah that sounds good

You wrapped your arms around his waist snuggling into him, he couldn't help but smile at you.

M: you're adorable

Y/n: am not

M: don't even try thay you are literally the most adorable person to walk the earth.

You feel your face begin to turn a deep shade of red. Max lightly lifted your face to look at him as he pressed a soft kiss to your lips.

M: I know this place isn't much but we can make it our home

Y/n: Max as long as you're here it'll be home

He lightly smiled and was about to speak when the doorbell rang indicating that food was here. As soon as you both had finished you're food you cuddled on the couch both of you falling asleep to the beat of the others heart.

Sure this place wasn't much but it was home to you both and thats all that matters.

---------
Sorry this is so short i hope you all like it i could make a part two if you all want where they finished everything and have people over to show them or where they possibly have their own family. Just let me know what you all want to see.