Anniversary

You and Max's 4 year anniversary was coming up and you both were beyond happy in the relationship. Max had planned out the whole day.

You were both just starting to wake up. Max had his arms wrapped around you holding you close to him. He started running his hands through your hair.
M: baby it's time to wake up
You shook your head lightly burying your head deeper into chest
M: come on love I've got a lot planned for today
You perked up looking at him.
Y/n: what do you have planned?
M: I can't tell you
Y/n: why not?
M: because it's a surprise
You lightly pouted which only made Max laugh lightly and peck your lips.
M: you're adorable
You let go of him and turned around so you weren't facing him and then he pushed you out of bed.
Y/n: Hey! That wasn't nice
You were once again pouting as Max laughed at you. You got up mumbling
Y/n: happy 4 years to you too
You went to the closet when Max said
M: dress casual
You nodded and grabbed a nice pair of jeans and one of Max's hoodies and then quickly got dressed. After you were both dressed Max started driving to his family's house as they had already had a day set up for you all to meet for Christmas and New Year's Eve/ the boys birthday but you all had been busy. So you figured the 1st of the new year (your anniversary) would be a great day for that. Max and his mother had a lot planned for today and you were really excited. After you had gotten there Max and you and started setting up the table while Harvey and their mum were finishing up lunch. As soon as you two were finished Harvey started bringing out food and putting it on the table. After you had finished the set up and began eating his mum was talking about how grateful she was for all of you. You felt Max put his hand on your thigh comfortingly you looked over at him briefly he looked nervous which made you nervous.

After lunch Max had suggested that you did present and then after you and him would go on a walk you nodded lightly leaning into him.
You helped hand out gifts and get everything sorted. While everything was being opened you could tell Max was still nervous possibly more nervous than before. After going through gifts you and Max got ready to go on the walk you grabbed the coat you brought and put on your shoes and then you and Max were out the door.

M: I cannot begin to express how happy you make me
You smiled at him feeling your eyes water.
Y/n: you make me the luckiest girl on the planet
Max smiled at you lightly pecking your lips you both stopped at a nearby pond that was seemingly almost frozen over completely the sun was beginning to set and it was overall and amazing sight you went to turn around to say something to Max but when you turned around he was down on one knee. Your hands immediately flew to your mouth tears pricking in your eyes.
M: love, you have been with me through thick and thin. You are my best friend, lover, partner in crime, and you bring out the best in me. You've made me so happy. I can't picture myself with anyone else. You are able to cheer me up when I'm sad and you keep me grounded when I start to get a little over my head. I don't know where or who I'd be without you. I love you so much and I know that i want to spend the rest of my life with you. So y/n y/m/n y/l/n will you marry me?
You had tears streaming down your face as you nodded unable to say anything. You couldn't stop smiling he stood up sliding the ring onto your finger. You wrapped your arms around his neck kissing him he kissed back moving his hands you around your waist. You both gently pulled away Max bringing his hands up to gently wipe away the tears.
M: love, I didn't mean to make you cry
Y/n: I love you so much
Max laughed lightly then said.
M: I love you so much too baby
You heard someone take a picture you turned around Max laughing slightly.
M: I thought I said be inconspicuous about it?
D: you did but Harvey got in my way
H: did not it was Tom
T: hey I've been filming the whole time
S: boys will you stop ruining the Moment
T: yeah leave my soon to be sister in law alone
You lightly laughed realizing everyone was there then hid your face in his chest.
M: Incase you missed it. SHE SAID YES
you laughed putting your hand out showing off the ring.
T: woah that's so pretty
Y/n: thank you tills
T: can we hang out now I haven't seen you in ages
You were about to answer when Max said
M: no Tills she's MY fiancé
--------
I don't know if I like this let me know how you feel about it.