I'm With You - Tommy Shelby

By Nellie01247

When Thomas Shelby returns from war, he doesn't expect the nurse who stitched him up to be in his hometown. H... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
THE END

DISCLAIMER

35.1K 288 31
By Nellie01247

I do not own Peaky Blinders or any of its characters, quotes, plots, places and ect. All rights go to Steven Knight and the BBC.

I only own my OCs and the plot I have created in this story. However, there will be sections mixed in with the original plot of the Peaky Blinders.

This story is prewritten and it will be edited before I publish it. If I miss anything or you'd like to give constructive criticism feel free to, but any mean comments will either be deleted or responded to, and I may not be very nice back to you :).

I'm not going to do an image for any of my OCs as I prefer to leave it up to the imagination a bit and let the reader decide if they'd like to imagine the OCs as somebody.

I'm not able to make a soundtrack but here are a few songs that I listened to while writing certain parts.

-

I'm With You - Vance Joy

Roslyn - Bon Iver

Ho Hey - The Lumineers

Us - James Bay

People Help The People - Birdy

To Build A Home - The Cinematic Orchestra, Patrick Watson

Coffee Breathe - Sofia Mills

Grow Old With Me - Tom Odell

Hayloft - Mother Mother

Half The World Away - Oasis

Where Is My Mind - Maxence Cyrin

-

Thank you for deciding to read this story, I hope you enjoy it. - Nellie01247.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 2.6K 44
At the age of 19, finn shelby is the baby of the family. But not for long. As a face from the past comes back to haunt him and brings with her a litt...
1.3K 61 20
fan fiction book that delves into the passionate and tumultuous love story between two childhood friends turned lovers - thomas shelby and eveline wa...
4.8K 165 6
- 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 the Shelby family think they've finally been set free from Freddie Thorne. Until.. or - 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 the younger sister of Fred...
46.5K 1.3K 29
An adventurous assassin gets called to Small Heath to kill Thomas Shelby. She soon learns just how much the decision to accept this mission changes...