You're Mine *Mattheo riddle*...

Per drewstarkeysfoot

"You're mine and only mine if anyone touches you they will truly regret it." You've been dating Draco Malfoy... Més

Characters
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY- EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
We're sorry.

CHAPTER SIX

12K 256 253
Per drewstarkeysfoot

Don't forget to vote <3 (if there are any spelling mistakes feel free to tell me!)

Next morning

Amelia's pov.

I woke up ready to get my day started, Madi and I have decided to have a spa day since we have the Halloween ball tonight, my outfit was in my closet I showed Madi and she was amazed, I was so excited, I went to the bathroom and took a shower, I shaved everything, and put lotion, I got out and put my shower robe on, I dried my hair and got out of the bathroom.

"Hey bitch, I got the face masks, nail polish, and weed," Madi said as she winked.

"Oh my god bitch I'm so ready," I said smiling.

We rolled up 2 joints for each one of us and smoked it, after getting distracted for a while, we decided to put on our face masks and do our nails.

*your nails*

*4 hours later*
6:00 pm an hour and half before the Halloween ball.

"Madi help me with my hair I can't get the back," I said trying to straighten my hair.

"Okay,"

"By the way what happened with Mattheo at Hogsmeade,"

"Oh we just went for some coffee then we went shopping for my Halloween costume," I said.

"Is he not coming to the ball?" Madi asked.

"He said he'll think about it, He doesn't like Halloween," I said annoyed.

"How can he not, I love Halloween,"

"I mean honestly I can't imagine him with a costume," I said laughing at the thought of him in a costume.

"I can't either," Madi replied laughing.

"Holy shit I wanna get fucked up tonight," I said.

"same,"

"Thank god you're my date, I'm not in the mood for drama," I said.

"For real bitch, okay I'm done with your hair," Madi said happily.

"Thank you, babe," I said kissing her on the cheek.

I then did my make up, I did a black Smokey eye with inner corner eyeliner and my normal base, I added a bit of nude lipstick and got ready to wear my costume.

My costume was a golden feather mini dress that was cinched at my waist with gold wings and a gold antler crown, I was a forest fairy.

I wore black heels with it.

Finally, after an hour I finished everything and I went to look at myself in the mirror, I felt beautiful, I hadn't felt like this in so long, Madi was done with her outfit as well, we made our way out of our dorm and went to the common room , as soon as I walked in I saw a few Slytherins, all Their heads turned at the sight of Madi and I , all of them looking at us in astonishment.

"All eyes are on you," Madi said whispering.

"You mean the both of us," I said giggling.

"Oh shut up," She said nudging me slightly.

"I'm gonna go talk to Noah I'll be right back," Madi said already making her way towards Noah.

Weird. I didn't know she talked to him, I made my way towards some of my fellow Slytherins and started conversating with them, a few minutes pass by and Madi comes back to me.

"Okay bitch let's go it's 7:30 the ball already started," student were already starting to leave the common room, there were a few Slytherins left.

As Madi and I left the common room and
Walked through the halls we heard a couple of student whispering things to each other as they looked at us.

"Holy fuck way to many people talking about us right now," I said annoyed.

"I mean obviously look how good we look," Madi said giggling.

"True," I said giggling.

We finally arrived at the stairs, all girls had dates, but I was honestly happy Madi was my date, I don't need to depend on a guy for fun, all I need is my best friend and alcohol I thought to myself.

"Ready?" Madi asked.
"Ready," I said holding her hand.
Madi and I walked down the stairs, all heads turning around, guys looking at us with their jaws on the floor, their dates getting mad at them,
It was funny really.

Madi and I went down the stairs and entered the hall students still looking at us.

"Let's get something to drink," I said to Madi.

I held her hand and dragged her towards Fred and George.

"Hey Freddie," I said running my hands through his hair playfully.

"What's up George," I said laughing.

"this my best friend Madi," I said pointing at her.

"Hey Madi," Fred and George said in unison.

"Hey, Fred and George," she said giggling.

"Anyways, do you guys have drinks with you?" I asked them.

"Of course we do," they said in unison once again.

"They better not have anything in them, I don't wanna be pranked tonight," I said laughing.

"We promise there is nothing in the drink," Fred said laughing as he handed me a bottle whiskey.

"Thanks, you guys, I love you!" I said kissing them on the cheek.

"Cmon let's go to the bathroom to get fucked up," I told Madi.

We made our way to the bathroom and finished the bottle of fire whiskey, we made our way back in the hall and went on the dance floor, Madi, Noah and I began to dance.

"Madi I'm gonna go take a seat," I said out of breath.

"Of course," Madi said as she continued dancing with Noah.

I took a seat at a table with a bunch of Slytherins we were all speaking.

I then looked over to the doors of the great hall.

Mattheo, Mattheo was here, he wasn't dressed up as anything.

I stood up from my table almost falling over, I forgot how drunk I was, I went over to Mattheo.

"You decided to come," I said.

"And you're really drunk," Mattheo said in a bored tone.

"Oh shut up I'm having fun, you look good though," I said not meaning to say it out loud.

"You don't," Mattheo said trying to hold his laughter in.

"Ouch, I'm heartbroken," I said drunkenly.

"I'm kidding you look hot," Mattheo said.

"You just ruined the moment, I expected you to say something like pretty or beautiful," I said giggling as I almost stumble over but Mattheo held me by my waist and stood me up.

"Oops," I said giggling once again.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom to freshen up I'll be back," I said.

"Do you need time to come with you? I think you're a little too drunk," he said.

"No no I'm okay," I said smiling as I almost tripped but I stood sturdy once again.

"You sure?"

"Yea I'm sure I'll be back," I said reassuringly.

I went to the bathroom and on the way there I saw Draco in the hallway speaking to Ava, I walked past them not caring if they saw me, I kept walking until I made it to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, I began fixing my make up when I heard someone enter the bathroom, I look behind me and it was Draco, he was standing there with a half-empty bottle of vodka.

"What do you want," I spat.

"Amelia I love you please don't leave me," Draco said walking towards me.

"Draco you're drunk," I said.

"Amelia,"

"Draco you caused this," I said looking into his eyes.

"I know I'm so sorry please forgive me," He replied.

"Drac-," I was interrupted as he smashed his lips onto mine, I kissed him back, I don't know why I did it, it just happened. 

Draco caught my waist and pulled me tighter to him, swirling his tongue into my mouth, putting his hand on my cheek and deepening my kiss, then Draco carries me wrapping my legs against his waist and lays me on the sink while he kisses my neck leaving a trail of hickeys.

The blond's fingers toyed with the outline of my underwear, making me pant in anticipation. He chuckled at my desperation, pleased to see me want him so badly. He let a finger enter, and he slowly slipped one in, and then a second, He rubbed in circles, emitting moans from me as I tried to keep as quiet as possible. He continued, slipping another finger in and doing a variation of motions, each one pleasuring me  more than the last. He continued to pump his fingers in and out, faster and faster until I was progressively getting louder. The tips of his hair brushed against my flushed cheeks as he leaned in to whisper into my ear."Be quiet for me Amelia ....you're being so good...,"Draco whispered. I could sense the skin on my earlobe brushing his lips, sending shivers down my body. He kept playing with me with his fingers, until I  became weak and collapsed against him. "Draco... I think I'm about to... I'm about to..." Orgasmic pleasure swept through all parts of me, almost forgetting where I  was when I had came.

I had to stop this before it got too far I couldn't let him win me over so fast, Draco tried unzipping my dress but I pushed him away before he could do so.

"What's wrong?" Draco asked curiously.

"I can't do this Draco, you're a fucking dickhead, I'm not doing this right now," I said walking out of the bathroom as he tried calling for me to come back.

I went back to the great hall and kept my head up high although I was ashamed of what had just happened, I won't tell anyone about this not even Madison.

I entered the hall looking around for Mattheo, I spotted him sitting on a table drinking a bottle of whiskey, I made my way towards him and took a seat beside him trying to cover up all the hickeys Draco had just gave me.

"Where the fuck have you been," Mattheo asked furiously.

"Mattheo I told you I was freshening up," I said.

"Amelia your hair looks like a fucking mess, you didn't go to freshen up, you went to fuck someone,"

"Matthe-," I was interrupted mid sentence as he grabbed my hand pulling me out of the hall.

We were walking through the halls of Hogwarts his hand still holding my wrist tightly until he found an empty hallway and pushed me against the wall making my back hurt slightly, Mattheo stood close to me looking me right in the eyes.

"Who did you fuck?" Mattheo asked the anger radiating off of him.

"Mattheo I didn't fuck anyone," I said my voice cracking a little.

"Amelia who did you fuck," he asked again his face calm but his eyes were filled with anger.

"Mattheo I didn-" I tried to form a sentence but his hand made its way around my throat his grip Tight around it making me stay quite as I tried breathing.

"I will ask this one more time who did you hook up with," he said his grip getting tighter around my throat.

"It wa- it was Dra- Draco," I said as his hand fell down to his side, I tried breathing properly.

Mattheo walked away towards the bathroom without saying a word.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

6.3K 133 20
warnings⚠️ -smut -y/n l/n -your the bad girl -hooks up with nearly every guy in the year -6th year(18 yrs) -swearing - Draco x reader ranks #84 nas...
405K 12.8K 43
"Do you know who I am, (Y/n)?" "No." ~ Draco Malfoy's biggest mistake was falling in love with you, a Muggleborn Hufflepuff. You were everything he w...
32.9K 438 10
2/2 The war is over. Voldemort is dead. Margot and Mattheo can finally be together publicly. Mattheo doesn't know how to act after the war or after...
128K 1.8K 34
(Mattheo Riddle x Fem! Y/n) You can't feel the burning until it's taken over... sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴊᴜʟʏ 𝟸𝟸 ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ? 1k - 7 Dec 2022 10k - 21 April 2023 20k - 2...