π‘ͺ𝒐𝒓𝒑𝒔𝒆 𝒙 𝑢π‘ͺ (𝒃𝒖𝒏�...

By Jade76566

A boy named Oliver moved to California at 18 looking to start over in life. What will happen when he meets a... More

Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/n
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/n
Chapter 13

Chapter 7

4.8K 119 28
By Jade76566

Everyday I wake up and do the same thing.

Take a shower, play video games, eat lunch, play more video games, eat dinner, then sleep. Repeat, every day. Over, and over, and over again.

I tried to get a dog, but the dog ran away.
I tried to get friends, but they all turned the other way

I tried to be loved by the people that should care the most, but their love is too much for me to pay.
(That was cringe)

This life I live was the one I chose, but did I choose the right one? Was there something better for me to do? Was father right? Did I pick the wrong path? should I have let him choose?

"Ugh, too much thinking.."

I guess after a while, life does tend to get boring when you do the same thing over and over again... Then what should I do?

I got up, took a shower, and changed. Trying to get ready for today, while yesterday's events are still in my head. I made breakfast and watched some funny videos to lighten my mood.

Afterwards, I decided to play some video games and maybe stream a little. I really wasn't in the mood for anything, but the least I can do is keep my viewers happy.. I went upstairs and streamed a little.

(Time skip)

"That's it for today guys, I'll talk to all of you later. Bye bye."

I sat back in my chair, spinning around a little bit, not knowing what to do until I got a message.

It so happens to be corpse

"C- Hey bunny, I saw a little of your stream, are you feeling well? you looked pretty down.

B- Oh, I'm ok. Just one of those days, you know? Hahah

C- Oh yeah, I have those days a lot. If you need anything, bunny, just let me know.

B- Thanks, Corpse. Talking to you is nice."

It really is, it's like he knows exactly what I want to hear. He's very sweet, I wish I could meet him.

(Time skip 7:00pm)

I was sitting in the living room watching YouTube when I got a call from my mother. Again.

"O- Hello?

M- Hi sweetie. Look I'm sorry about pushing that conversation on to you the other day. I just wish we could all get along.

O- it's fine, I guess I really just don't want to be around dad.."

Just saying the word "dad" makes me mad.

"M- I understand, but could you please just try? For me? I really want to see you guys happy with each other again.

I can't believe she would ask me again.

O- Idk, I'll think about it. I'm just not sure, to be honest.

M- Alright sweetie, take your time. Well, I'll talk to you later. Love you.

O- Love you too, mom.

I'm still against the whole idea but I didn't want to argue with her, and if it really will make her happy, I'll see him...... Is that the best idea?

(Corpse pov)

I looked over to the clock and it was 1:34pm. I woke up pretty late in the day. Not really out of the norm for me, I guess.

I finally got up and into the shower. I had a lot on my head. After I got out, I put on black sweats and a gray shirt, not really feeling like dressing up.

I wonder what bunny is doing? Or Oliver. It's still weird calling him that. I would text him, but I'm trying not to seem obsessed. I really do like him a lot, but I want to take it slow. This whole thing is kinda new to me too.

I just wish I could meet him. Hopefully soon, I can see my bunny.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 144 26
"Why did you decide to move to Iowa?" Oliver Letto has lived in the same small town of Red Oak all his life. Everything was the same, from his schedu...
148K 5.7K 25
[WARNING: HOMOSEXUAL EROTIC SCENES/BoyxBoy story] Oliver knows the exact amount of days he has spent in the orphanage he has lived in for the past ni...
130 21 9
β— β— β— β— β—‘β—‘β—‘β—‘ β— β— β— β—  β—‘β—‘β—‘β—‘ β— β— β— β—  This is an LGBT story, starting at a young age where we all began. Confused...
1.7K 92 30
From a girl who had everything taken from her, would one dm change everything? A fresh new start sounds more like a prison sentence to 19 year old J...