Haikyuu oneshots

By 6DonMatteo9

Oneshot collection Here's some boy x boy stories about our beloved haikyuu ships. You can make requests if y... More

Tsukiyama ~ Why, Yamaguchi?
AoFuta ~ what are we?
BokuAka pt.2 THE "I SWEAR I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" PLAN
UshiTen ~ i trust you
AkaYama ~ an angel
DaiSuga ~ help me understand
Kagehina Omegaverse ~ stay with me
IwaOi ~ he's mine after all
KuroKen~ please, forgive me
LevYaku~My boyfriend
AsaNoya ~ too drunk, too shy
DaiSuga~Suga is popular
TsukiYama ~ an asshole can change
SakuAtsu ~ Alone? Never.
KuroKen ~ popularity
TsukiYama ~ phisical and phsycological
KinKuni ~ unexpected
BokuAka ~ i have no right
KageHina ~ argument
SemiShira ~ shut up and hold me!
BokuAka ~ mistake... or not?
KageHinaAtsu ~ threesome
MatsuHana - not the main characters
UshiTen ~ He's everything to me
YakuLev ~ we can't ignore it
DaiSuga ~ just once
UshiTen ~ movie night?
SunaSamu ~ in secret
DaiSuga ~ bathrobe incident...
~HEADCANONS~
BokuAka Omegaverse ~ We'll make it
KuroKen ~ i hope not to see you again
TsukkiYama - i can hear you
AkaKen ~ memories
UshiTen~what did just happen?
KageHina~Happy New Year
OsaSuna~Blizzard
Ushiten ~sleepless night~
Couple Interview - UshiTen
Couple Interviews -IwaOi
Couple Interviews- KuroKen
Couple interviews - TsukiYama
Couple Interviews - KageHina

Bokuaka ~ i wish you happiness

17.9K 69 40
By 6DonMatteo9

Angst 💧
Light smut 🍋
If you don't like just don't read.

Akaashi liked bokuto for really a long time.
How could he not?
Bokuto was kind, friendly, smiley, handsome, athletic... and a lot cute.

Akaashi was scared.
They had a great friendship.
He didn't want to ruin that.
He wanted to stay at Bokuto's side as much as he could.
No matter what.

But that meant... that he had to listen to his love stories
Falling in love with some girl, hearing him talk about her non-stop, being rejected and console him.
Or congratulate with him when he gets in a relationship, and then console him when this relationship ends.

Every time this thing repeated... his heart broke a little more.

It was just... so hard.

Bokuto's last year ended.
Bokuto and Kuroo entered in the same university and they were so excited about this.

Akaashi and Kenma were accompanying them at the train station.

They were talking.

"Oh, hey Kitten, I want to take some food before getting on the train. Come with me!!" Said Kuroo, giving his boyfriend the 'let's give them some space' sight.

"Yeah sure, but don't buy too many things. AND you two better study seriously!" Said Kenma, trying to keep up the acting.

"Sure thing Kenma!!" Bokuto gave a big smile to the pudding head.

Once they got away...

"Akaasheee! Now you will be a third year! And the captain!! I'm so proud of you!! I know you will get so many girlfriends and I'll do my best too!!" Bokuto said to his underclassman.

Akaashi just thanked him and bowed, but he didn't got up yet.

"Akaashi? Are you okay?" Bokuto seemed a little worried.

Akaashi got up but hid his face in his hands, he was crying.

"B-Bokuto-San..." said through his hands.

"What is it? Are you touched? Awww! Don't worry we will surely see each other a lot of times!" Bokuto patted his friend's head and put a hand on his shoulder.

"No... Bokuto-San... I like you..." Akaashi finally said it. He was a little relieved, but terrified at the same time.

Bokuto was startled "w-what..."

"I liked you... since I saw you playing volleyball for the first time... I just... " he kept crying still hiding his face with the hands.

Bokuto let go of Akaashi "I... I'm sorry... I-" bokuto got interrupted.

Akaashi, still hiding his face," it's ok, it's not like I expected you to return my feelings... I hope you have fun... goodbye Bokuto-San..."

"Akaashi wait-"

Akaashi ran away, out of the station.
He couldn't keep listening to his voice, he already did a terrible choice.

Bokuto was petrified, Kuroo and Kenma returned, they saw the scene from aside.

The two older got on the train as Kenma greeted them and got out of the station.

Bokuto was holding his head with the hands, leaning on the table, with Kuroo in front of him.

"He thought I was apologizing for not liking him back... I just thought... I kept talking about other girls and my relationships while he was... i broke his heart so many times... I'm such an asshole..."

"So, you like him back?..." asked Kuroo.

"I... I... I don't know... i can't stop thinking of how I behaved with him..."

In the meantime.

Kenma went out of the station.
He found Akaashi, in a corner away from everyone's sight, crying, but without hiding his face, he was just spacing out.

"Kenma..." he turned his head to the friend "why did I do that?... I ruined everything... he's going to hate me... I won't see him anymore... I'm such an idiot..., crap! I even forgot to greet Kuroo-San... what is happening to me..."

Kenma kneeled and hugged him.
He tried to calm him down.
Akaashi got this close to have a panic attack, fortunately Kenma was there.

The year got on pretty well.
Akaashi was the captain of volleyball club and managed to bring the team to nationals.
There he met with Kenma, but they hung out together the whole year, and Kuroo, the three of them passed some time hanging out and talking together.
They didn't talked about Bokuto at all.

Bokuto actually came at the game... but he hid, it was enough for him to see Akaashi and the team.

Akaashi and Kenma went in the same university.
Kuroo went there to see his boyfriend lots of times. (Yes, Kuroo and Kenma are in a relationship)

Akaashi decided to try to see someone else, but, after a lot of meetings, he got to the conclusion that he was still in love with Bokuto.

He couldn't just forget such a strong love.

But, there was this person, he had a class with Akaashi and tried to get close to him.

He was a senpai, a year older, he was a little taller than Akaashi, pretty big built, and an eccentric person.

His name was Yuno Kusaba.

"So, Keiji-Kun, I heard that you had some dates, but you never got intimate with any of them, is there a reason behind this?" He asked while the two of them were having lunch together sitting side by side on a low wall.

Akaashi was a bit surprised, but he kinda expected someone to notice this."well, it's just that... when I was in highschool I fell in love with someone, but it was hopeless, some time ago I thought I finally got rid of it but..."

"You actually still love him, right?" Said Kusaba smiling at the younger boy.

Akaashi just nodded. He was blushing a lot, other than Kenma and Kuroo, he didn't talk about this with anyone.

"Ahaha, don't worry, you tried to forget that person, but it wasn't easy, it's normal. A lot of people get through it" Akaashi was so surprised.

Kusaba could read him so well, the only other person who could was... Bokuto.
He became sad, suddenly thinking about him.

Kusaba noticed that, he took Akaashi's hand in his own.

"You can always try to really forget him, I think you already noticed, but I'm really interested in you." Said rubbing the back of Akaashi's hand with his inch.

Akaashi was completely red.
He looked at him in the eyes and, without realizing it, Kusaba was, slowly, leaning closer.

"Akaashi! We have class right now, sorry for interrupting you." Kenma was standing there, looking at the two.
Just in that moment, Akaashi realized that Kusaba was actually pretty close.

"Ah, yes, sorry Kenma" he slipped his hand away from Kusaba's.

"I'm sorry Kusaba senpai, I'll see you later" he bowed.

"Don't worry Keiji, I need to prepare for my next class too anyway, se you around." The two young guys greeted their upperclassman and went away.

When they where far enough, Kenma started talking."Akaashi, are you sure about him?"

"Actually, I don't know, but he doesn't look so bad." Akaashi was still blushing from earlier.

"Listen, he doesn't have a great reputation, it looks like he cheated a lot of times, with both girls and guys. I know you want to forget... him, but he isn't the best option." Kenma was really worried about his friend.

Akaashi couldn't say Kenma was wrong, but he felt loved with Kusaba.

He kept seeing him.
The two spent more and more time together.
But Akaashi stil couldn't get rid of his love for Bokuto.

Kusaba tried to kiss him more than one time, but every time Akaashi found an excuse to avoid it.

But one day...

They were in a empty little room.

There was just a desk and a library.

Kusaba let Akaashi sit on the desk, and he was leaning close to him with the hands on Akaashi's sides.

"S-Senpai... i don't think we can do this..." Akaashi tried to push him away.

Kusaba, on the other hand, tried to convince Akaashi to relax "come on, listen, we've been seeing each other for some time, just relax."

"It's just... I don't think I'm ready for this..." Akaashi kept trying to push him away, but Kusaba was way stronger than him.
He kept kissing his neck.

"Senpai, please stop..."
Akaashi was tempted but managed to contain himself.

"I know, it's because you still love that guy, you know what? Then you can think of him while doing it with me. I don't mind, maybe, after some time, you'll realize that I'm better." He looked at him.

Akaashi thought about it.
"Come on, try" Kusaba said while kissing his neck and rubbing his chest through the shirt.

"K... Koutaro..."
Akaashi said esitantly.

"Good... keep going, you're gonna feel good."

Right out of the room someone was listening.

Bokuto came to Akaashi's school, he wanted to meet him and clear things up.

Then he saw him enter a room with a man.

He diced to go away until he heard that Akaashi still loved him.

Then, he wanted to peek a little.
He peeked when Akaashi said his name.

"K... Koutaro..."

"Good... keep going, you're gonna feel good."

Bokuto looked at Akaashi's face.
He was scared.
His face looked unsure of what was happening, he even had tears at the corners of his eyes.

"I'm... I'm still not sure..." Akaashi said, whining and still trying to cover himself.

"Akaashi, you know, I'm starting to lose my patience, I know you are enjoying this... just relax" said kissing him on the lips.

Akaashi closed his teary eyes, he was now shaking.

Before the kiss could become more deep, Bokuto took Kusaba by the shoulders and got him away from Akaashi.

He slammed him on the wall next to the door and grabbed his collar, Bokuto then looked at him with an angry face "didn't you hear him? He said no plenty of times, try to lay a finger on him again and I'm gonna kill you."

Kusaba just ran away.

Akaashi was startled.

They stayed there, for some minutes, Bokuto still looking at the wall, now he was a little scared to face Akaashi after what happened.

Meanwhile, Akaashi straightened his clothes, and was about to head out.

"... thank you Bokuto-Senpai."

'What?' Bokuto heard this and woke up from his 'spacing out'.

"One minute ago you called me Koutaro."

Akaashi Stopped and trembled a little.

He didn't answer and just headed off to his room.

He started to run, hoping to sow Bokuto.

He managed to enter the room.(Single rooms)

But, right before the door could close, Bokuto threw it open, looking at Akaashi with predator eyes.

It was the first time after a year and a couple of moths that the two of them looked at each other in the eyes.

"...B...Bokuto-Senpai please leave..."
Akaashi asked after looking away.

Instead, Bokuto closed the door behind him and got closer to Akaashi.

"Please leave... I'm begging you, leave right now."
Akaashi was about to cry, as Bokuto got closer Akaashi stepped back until he reached the desk text to the bed.

Akaashi was really scared, he was about to punch him, but suddenly, Bokuto hugged him, arms around his waist.

"Bokuto-Senpai!" Said Akaashi.

"I'm Bokuto-San, or even Kotarou if you want." He then sit on the bed, with Akaashi on his legs still embracing him and resting his head on Akaashi's shoulder.

"Jesus, Akaashi I missed you so much."

Akaashi was so surprised.

Bokuto begged him "Please hug me back."

Akaashi esitated.

"Please stop" Said whining and covering his face with the hands. "stop giving me hope..."

"What?" Bokuto was confused and looked at him.

"Every time you broke up with a girl, I had hope, every time you got rejected I had hope, when I found out you didn't hate gay people I had hope, but that was totally useless. So please, stop..."

Bokuto shut up for a bit. Then leaned again his head on Akaashi's shoulder.

"You know, I actually came here so we could make up, and become good friends again, like before, because I really missed you. Then I saw you with that guy, I saw how he kept forcing you even thought you kept refusing, you had this scared face, then you said my name, it seemed like a crying for help... my anger grew without me realizing it and I just... took it all out. Akaashi, that sight made me realize that I can't leave you to someone else, I'm really sorry about before, I now know you suffered a lot, but I don't want to see you cry anymore. Akaashi, I like you."

Akaashi was at a loss of words.
How could he answer this?
He was so confused...

Then he closed his eyes and turned his head.

"No, I don't believe you, you're acting like this just out of pity."

"No! Akaashi believe me, I'm not joking!"

"STOP IT PLEASE!" Akaashi screamed with anger.

Bokuto took him under himself and blocked his wrists.

"I like you. I like you Keiji! I will repeat this until i convince you!"

Then, Akaashi stopped moving.

He looked at bokuto with tears in his eyes.
"R... really...?"

Bokuto relaxed and hugged him.
"Yes yes yes yes, I like you so much, I'm so sorry about what I did until now."

Akaashi wiped his tears and hugged him back.

"Aaaahh, finally, this sensation is amazing!"

"I like you Kotarou..."

"I like you Keiji"
Bokuto hugged him tighter.

The he released him and Akaashi was asleep.

'This probably was a rough day. I'll let him sleep'

He leaned himself next to him and hugged him, putting Akaashi's head near his chest, and embracing him as much as he could.

"You're not going to be alone."

End

Ya liked it?
I hope so.

Tell me if I did some mistakes because English isn't my first language.

Then see you soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 1.2K 50
A Haikyuu book of fluffshots- this book does not contain angst or smut. None of the artwork used in this book is mine, credits to the artists. I don...
49.3K 607 41
A book filled with different Haikyu!! one-shots [minor swearing] • Various Haikyu!! ships • These are all my headcanons • Mostly fluff • No smut...
11.8K 151 53
This will just be a collection of ship oneshots. I will not write smut as it makes me uncomfortable but there will be angst, fluff, and more Angst...
1K 11 11
These are some Haikyu one shots and I except request on ships and stories lines! This is one of my first stories, so please tell me how to improve. A...