Tigers Eye Is A Gem! Oc X Spi...

By imyourgodnowfearme

As most people know Spinel was left on the garden, but what if there was a gem, a very special gem, made to b... More

A/N
prolonge
1:other friends
2:the reset
4: Amethyst is back!
5:the injecter

3: the rejuvenator

78 1 0
By imyourgodnowfearme

There was a silence in the air as Tigers eye and Spinel got up, until Steven broke the silence. "YOU!!" He yelled and ran up to Spinel gripping her shoulders and shaking her. "What have you done to us!!" Tigers eye tensed up, she was about to pull her weapon, but she retalited when she heard Spinel giggle. "Boop! now it's your turn!" Spinel exclaimed cheerfully booping Steven's nose, before wrapping her arms around him and shaking him violently.

"Would you cut that out!" Steven yelled, Spinel paused. "Please?" Steven added, Spinel dropped him with a goofy smile. "Hey look, there's more gems! Let's ask them to play!" Spinel asked Steven, going back to Tigers eye and hugging on her arm. "Wait a minute, you don't remember?" Steven asked. "Remember what?" Spinel asked.

The injecter was still in the ground injecting the pink liquid into the earth. That was enough to jog Tigers eye's memories but not Spinels. Tigers eye looked at the injecter in fear having regained her memories, but Spinel looked at it in fasnation.

"Woowie that thing sure is big! You wanna climb it or something?" Spinel asked bopping up and down. "Wait, wait. are you serious right now? What about the stuff you said about I won't stand a chance against your injecter?" Steven asked, Tigers eye tensed. "I said what now?" Spinel said scratching her head. "You really don't remember, huh?" Steven said looking at Spinel. A pink lion came into view as and Steven started talking to him.

"How about you lion? Can you make any sense of this?" The lion roared at him. "Aw your no help either!" Steven said looking back at the black metal stick in his hand. "At least I can store this thing in your mane." Steven said pressing the stick into lions mane. Only for it to fall on the floor. "I can't store things in lions mane now!? That's like the easiest thing I do!" Steven exclaimed in a stressed tone. He picked up the metal stick again glaring at the details, before looking back at the injecter.

"What do I do? I've got no friends to help me, except." Steven looks at the bright little homeworld as an idea came to mind. "Bismuth, lapis and peridot. Come on guys let's figure out how to fix this!" Steven said dashing towards little homeworld but immediately stopping to see no one following him except a excited Spinel slightly dragging the Tigers eye a little ways ahead of Steven who had stopped. "Guys?" Steven said turning back to the group of reset gems.

"My um Greg allow me." Pearl said taking an umbrella out of her gem and placing it above Greg's head, then Amethyst shaped shifted into Greg, and Pearl alternated between Greg's, in confusion. "Ruby, Sapphire?" Steven turned to them with a desperate tone. "She's not going anywhere with you!" Ruby snapped in a harsh tone, but Sapphire interjected. " I do see us following him to the country side." Sapphire said her voice monotoned and calm before Sapphire walked to the young adult herself. "Nevermind! we're going!" Ruby said in the same harsh tone walking after the Sapphire.

"Wait! don't leave me alone with these two!" Greg said nodded his head over to the two gems, Amethyst now mimicking Pearl by shape shifting into Pearl. "Just keep an eye on them for now. I'll be back!" Steven said before dashing off towards the two gems. As Spinel took Tigers eye's arm and ran towards Steven, Ruby, and Sapphire.

The injecter was tall, almost tall enough that you couldn't see the top, almost, the top was a smooth cut out magenta heart. Peridot looked at it in surprise in her binoculars. "She rod in on that!" Peridot exclaimed in shock lowering her binoculars.

"Yeah, she said my human half wouldn't stand a chance against her injecter." Steven explained. "What does that mean?" Lapis asked, "why don't we just ask her?" Peridot said as if its the easiest thing in the world. Bismuth walk away from the group and got a little to close to Ruby and Sapphire causing Ruby to block the way to Sapphire.

Tigers eye looked around for a second before tapping her feet on the ground as if in worry or impatient. "Well, here's the thing-" Steven was cut off by a tap on his shoulder Steven looked around for the source, with Tigers eye. Steven felt another tap on his other shoulder and looked to the other side. "Where'd she-" Steven was cut off again by Spinel hugging his arm and shrieking, "Surprise!" And giggling, before moving and hugging onto Tigers eye's arm.

"Here she is, my new best friend Spinel." Steven said as Spinel moved away from Tigers eye and bowed. "A pleasure to meet you all." Spinel said lowering her normal voice range, Bismuth, Lapis and Peridot gave confused glances. "I thought you said she was just trying to kill you?!" Bismuth said in a confused manner. "Wow quick turn around." Lapis commented.

"No kidding, it took me months to stop trying to kill Steven." Peridot replied, Bismuth hummed. "I say it took me a day, day and a half."Bismuth comments with the two gems. Lapis raised her hand. "Im still on the fence." The three gems laugh at their little joke. "Alright let's see the thing she hit you with." Peridot said moving away from the two and towards Steven.

"Uh right." Steven responded taking out the black metal stick and putting it into Peridots hand. "Woah? Is this like a laser or something?" Peridot asked fiddling with it until Bismuth snatched it out of her hands. "Be careful with that, it's a rejuvenator." Bismuth said pressing the button on the stick to reveal the syth type thing now known as the rejuvenator.

"Home world used to use these things on gems that started stepping out of line, one hit with this-" Bismuth pressed the button on the rejuvenator compacting it back to the metal stick. "-and your back to how they made you." Bismuth looked at the smaller reset gems. "What are you looking at?" Ruby sent Bismuth a harsh glare. "Oh my stars, I touched it! I could have lost all my character development!" Peridot exclaimed fearfully but then realized. "Wait how did you survive being hit by that thing Steven?" Peridot asked turning her attention back to the young man, who just realized as well. "I think I didn't, my human half kept me from poofing, but-but my gem half it took the hit!" Steven lifted his shirt to look at his now dull gem.

"She sent me back, it's like I'm a kid again! I can barely control my powers!" Steven shrieked his eyes swelling up with tears. "How do we reverse this? Oh no do I need to get the diamonds?"Steven asked as Bismuth handed Steven back the rejuvenator. "Your the one with healing powers, if anyone can fix this, its you." Lapis said to the young adult. "I can't believe this. For the first time in years everyone's in danger. Everybody needs me, and Im usless!" Steven said looking back at all the gems.

"Bismuth what do we do?" Steven asked them, Bismuth looked down. "I'm sorry Steven." Bismuth sighed. "I don't know" she said in a quiet voice. Steven looked at the Ruby and Sapphire. Ruby looked back at him and glared crossing her arms. "Garnet would know what to do. Garnet always knows what to do." Steven said his voice waving slightly was tear welled up in his eyes.

Spinel popped up behind him. "Hey! Don't be sad. Your new best friend, your new best friend. Your new best friend! Your new best friend Spinel is here!" Spinel exclaimed giggling cartwheeling her way around Steven before stopping infront of him to do a hand stand and clasp her sqeaky shoes together.

Who we are song (skip iyw)

"Here we are in the future, here we are in the future and its wrong." Steven sang sitting down onto the pavement of the scaffolding. "Just a second ago we were singing this song." Steven pulled out his phone to show a picture of Pearl, Amethyst, Garnet and him posing for the camera. "And now they're gone, because of her." Spinel winked at Steven to cheer him up. "Happily ever after there we were" Steven looked back down hopelessly.

"When has it ever been easy? Hasn't it always been hard, to be us?" Bisumth sang walking over to Steven. "When you go against the grain, and there's always somebody around you can't trust." Bismuth looked at Spinel, who was looking around in confusion, then shrugged. Tigers eye, once again, almost pulled out her weapon, but stood beside Spinel and glared at Bismuth.

"Thats why we've got to have eachother! why we figure this out we must!" Bisumth sang helping Steven stand. "Because we are the crystal gems! And we never give up!" Bismuth sang finally walking away from Steven. "We never give up on our friends!" Bismuth hugged Peridot, and Lapis, and pointed to Steven.  "As long as one of us is standing to brandish the star. We'll find a way to save the day! that's who we are!" Bismuth sang posing with Lapis and Peridot with bright smiles.

Steven had other plans. "Here we are in the future, here we are in the future and its wrong!" Steven sang sulking around the scaffolding then turned to look at the Ruby and Sapphire. "Look at them their not even singing along!" Steven sang before walking away near the exit of the scaffolding. "If I could have just stopped right there, we'd be, totally fine, totally us, totally me~" Steven sang looking down at the warp pad.

"Even if it takes a thousand years to get them back we will" Bismuth sang walking to the elevator Steven was on, with everyone following, and pulled the lever bringing them down to the ground. "They may not know, who they are, but we do" Bisumth landed the elevator and go towards a cauldron filled with a orange,yellow liquid.

"Believe me Steven I've known them longer. I've seen them get through us and come back stronger! Thats why I believe in them! And I believe in you!" Bismuth sang dumping the liquid in the small purposely made cracks shaping a star in a circle. "Because we! Are the crystal gems! And we never give up, no we never give up on our friends! As long as one of us is standing to brandish the star!" Peridot joined in. "We'll find a way!" Lapis joined in right after. "To save the day!" Bismuth jumped in "That's who we are!" Bismuth sang, winking at Steven.

"Right, okay, let's put our heads together, there's gotta be some way to make them remember." Steven said looking back at the reset gems, Spinel popped in. "What if its like a puzzle?" Steven gave a confused 'huh?' And let Spinel elaborate. "If we give them all the pieces eventually they'll the picture!"Spinel said giving detail with her hands. Tigers eye smiled and gave Spinel an encouraging thumbs up whispering a 'good job' to the pink gem.

"Spinel. You might be on to something! If every experience they lost is a piece of who they are we just have to give them back all the pieces! One experience at a time!" Steven exclaimed, his hope flourishing through his body once more. "Are you serious?" Lapis asked. "That could take forever!" Peridot commented in dread, Steven smiled. "Exactly! So let's get started!" Steven responded.

"We'll find a way, to save the day! that's who we are!" They all sang in unison.

Who we are song done

"Here we are in the future, yeah! Here we are in the future and its wrong!" Spinel sang, Doing a little extra, Tigers eye giggled at Spinels antique. "Woah, Spinel, it's okay we're done." Steven said.

Ruby was marching around Sapphire, seemingly protecting her from any kind of danger. Everybody else was hanging around the bars of metal most of them sitting down Spinel was sitting on the ground with Tigers eye sitting next to her, slightly glaring at the young adult as he was explaining.

"So when Ruby and Sapphire first became Garnet, Ruby rushed in to save Sapphire from danger, and bam! They fused. So maybe we've gotta create some dangerous situation." Steven said pacing, then stopping to look at the gems. "Well what do we have that's deadly and dangerous laying around?" Lapis asked. "I think we could dig something up!" Peridot replied, giving a little crackle before getting up from her seat, and looking over items in the large disposal full of unwanted items.

"Danger, danger, danger, what do we got?" Peridot mumbled throwing some items out of the bin. Steven walked over to where Peridot was, Spinel followed, which made Tigers eye get up aswell and follow. Peridot hummed as Steven saw the chicken that was in her hands. "No." Was all Peridot said when handing Steven the delicate looking chicken, before she got back to scavenging for a dangerous weapon. Once Peridot found one she gasped and pulled it out yelling a quick 'aha!'.

"A giant pizza cutter!" Steven exclaimed confused but in shock. "That is one of it's functions, yes." Peridot piped in before giving Steven the device. "I can't threaten them with this!" Steven remarked, Peridot let out a hum before pressing the red button on the device, saying 'here!' As the blade of it started to aggressively spin. "Now it's much more threatening! Off you go now." Peridot replied, pushing Steven in the direction of the Ruby and Sapphire, with Spinel chirping a 'good luck!' After him.

Steven approached the Ruby and Sapphire with the spinning blade, which Ruby immediately took notice of and stepped in the way of him. "Halt! I cannot allow you to approach my Sapphire with such a threatening device." Ruby said holding her hand out infront of Steven. "Thats to bad! Cause I'm gonna end you!" Steven said raising the spinning blade.

The three gems looked at him. "Will this work?" Bisumth asked, no one answered as Spinel just giggled at the scene unfolding. "Permission to dispatch the curly haired one, my Sapphire?" Ruby asked still staring at the young adult. "No need. I predict he won't be able to follow through." The Sapphire said in a monotoned voice, Steven wavered. "She's right. I can't." He dropped the device, stopping the spinning, and walked back to the crystal gems. "Even if we are just pretending."

Rubys face lit up. "My Sapphire you were right! What do you predict will happen next?" Ruby said, the Sapphire gave a light, thoughtful expression. "Well, the Spinel will pick up that device out of curiosity." As if on cue Spinel walked over to the device and picked it up inspecting it carefully. "Hijinks will ensue." Was all the Sapphire said. Tigers eye was busy looking at the items in the bin before looking back at Spinel her eyes widened.

"Wait Spinel, no!" Tigers eye exclaimed, but it was to late, Spinel flipped on the device, once it spinned to life Spinel quickly lost control, crashing into something.  "Hey! We just built that!" Bismuth yelled. Spinel couldn't hear, but she didn't loosen her grip on the device, being pulled wherever it wanted to go, destroying everything in its path. After crashing into something the device turned towards the crystal gems. Everyone scattered and Spinel ran into bags of salt (bare with me real quick).  the salt landed on Tigers eye and she quickly engulfed in flames, Tigers eye in shock tried to shake the salt off herself, but it seemed like it was sticking to her skin.

Steven got up from the ground and looked at the Spinel that was still clutching in to the device. "Spinel!" He exclaimed before rushing and tackling Spinel off of the device as it spun over to the scaffolding tearing through it. "My scaffolding! My precious scaffolding!" Bismuth exclaimed as the device cut up the scaffolding, The Ruby smiled.

"Wow, what happens next?" Ruby asked. "In just a moment, the scaffolding will start falling all around you." The Sapphire said flatly as the Ruby looked back at her with a confused look. "Waht?" Was all Ruby could say before falling scaffolding parts began to fall around said Ruby. The Ruby started dodging the parts then rounded back to praise the Sapphire.

"Wow, your amazing!" She praised with a smile, the Sapphire smiled and blushed at the compliment. "Next, the Peridot will hold back some of the falling debri, three large Barrals will fall, the Bismuth will catch two of them" She said and right on time, Peridot came from the side saying "I got this bis." Bismuth came next to Peridot.

"Nice work perido- oh shot!" She said before noticing the falling barrels, and catching two, then watched one roll petrified. "Oh nooo! The heaven and earth beetles are out for their afternoon constitutional!" Bisumth exclaimed fearfully. "The Lapis will save them at the last second." Sapphire narrated, Lapis swooped down and grabbed the small gems  and swooped up into the air above Tigers eye.

her water based wings giving put buckets of water onto Tigers eye drenching her and washing off the salt that caused her to set fire in the first place. Lapis fell onto the floor and looked at the small gems asking "you guys okay?" The two gems nodded and smiled giving a thumbs up. The scaffolding fell immediately after. "Iss it over?" Spinel asked, opening her eyes.

"The saw! The saw will continue to cut!" Sapphire said in a quite distressed tone as the device started to cut near an anvil. "The anvil will fall." Sapphire said as the saw like device flew and met with the nearing of the anvil but stopped. "And you, you will be shattered." Sapphire said in a more stressed tone as the anvil started to fall.

The Ruby gave a confused 'huh' before looking up at the falling anvil, and screaming in distress. A pink shield came in contact with the anvil before the gem could. The Ruby gave another confused 'huh' before Sapphire could say anything. "The curly haired ones power is fading." She said as she took a glance at Steven who's struggling to keep the shield up, his gem glitching a light inside. The shield started to crack, when Sapphire called Ruby's name. "I'm sorry! I told you wouldn't last a day!" Sapphire yelled in the same distressed tone yet broken. "Well im glad fate allowed me to meet you." Ruby said her eyes sparkled in delight, despite being in danger as the shield broke from above her. "No!" Steven yelled in distress, but Sappire had other plans, as she dove in and saved Ruby fusing in the process.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 4.7K 22
SPOILERS!!!!!! in the title
39.2K 869 22
An alternate version of the episode Change your Mind. What would happen if Steven didn't make it back to his gem on time? Experience his journey with...
3.3K 111 13
You're the outcast at school. It was your 16th birthday. What happens when you find out that your soulmate is none other than the famous Steven Unive...
47.8K 792 18
𝗔 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆... 𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁? 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲! 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜'𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲...