๐Œ๐˜๐’๐“๐„๐‘๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„...

By xcapsicle

!!! CURRENTLY REVAMPING STORY !!! #2 in johnny lawrence on 12/30/20 #1 in boyfriend on 1/11/21 #1 in vintage... More

Cast
Playlist
Moving Day
The Beach Party
First Impressions
The A-Hole in the Hills
Golf N Stuff
Late Nights
Halloween Terror
VIII. Something He Wanted
IX. Double Date
X. Chores
XI. Sensei Johnny
XII. Invite
XIII. New Student
XIV. The Country Club
XV. The Country Club Part 2
XVI. Balance
XVII. The Whole Truth
XVIII. All Valley Tournament
XIX. All Valley Tournament Part 2
XX. Meltdown
XXI. True Love..
Cast Part 2
XXII. 33 Years Later
XXIII. Back to Where it all Began
XXIV. Good Accidents
XXV. Back in the Game
XXVI. Hurt
XXVII. The LaRusso's
XXVIII. Mercy
XXIX. Breakfast at Johnnys
XXX. Turning the Page
XXXI. Changes
XXXII. Uncertain Cituation
XXXIII. Just Like Old Times
XXXIV. The Truth
XXXV. Lies
XXXVI. The Way of the Fist
XXXVII. Desires
XXXVIII. Nostalgia
XXXIX. Lunch Party
XL. Second First Date
XLI. Sense of Balance
XLII. A Rollercoaster
XLIII. No Mercy
XLIV. The Tournament
XLV. Bad Surprises
XLVI. Demons from the Past
XLVII. Little Projects
XVLIII. New Teacher, Old Habbits
XLIX. The Future
L. Fighting Back
LI. Fire and Ice
LII. Warning Signs
LIII. Quiver
LIV. A Night to Remember
LV. A New Leaf
LVI. Still Have Time
LVII. A Man With No Plan
LIX. Exciting Appearances
LX. An Unknown Fright
LXI. Moonlight Memories
LXII. Things Couldn't Have Gone Worse
LXIII. Hell Breaking Loose
LXIV. Constant Worry
LXV. Confessions Lead To Relief
NOT AN UPDATE
LVXI. New Worries
LVXII. Our Kid

LVIII. The Plan of Action

2.5K 72 69
By xcapsicle

Same Night, 8:30 PM

"I don't know babe, I think it was pretty clear that I beat you at chess over there." I said to him with a laugh.

We just got back from my moms house. It was actually a pretty nice dinner. Johnny was in a good mood, and so was I so everything went well.

"You just telling yourself that, you secretly know who really won." Johnny said with a smirk as he opened up the apartment.

I shook my head and smiled. He got a hold of my hand and pulled me into the apartment, then shut the door.

He faced me again and put his hands on my cheeks, pulling me into him as he kissed my lips. I smiled as the kiss deepened.

He smiled a little as he wrapped his arms around my waist, making me smile a little.

We continued to kiss, but my phone began to ring-interrupting what was probably going to happen next.

"I'm sorry, I should get this." I told him as he looked at my phone in my pocket.

He watched me as I looked at my phone, "It's Daniel.." I mumbled. Johnny rolled his eyes and let go of my waist.

"Even after 30 years the guy still is trying to take you from me." Johnny said in a pout.

I laughed at him and smiled, "Johnny, he's happily married and you know that." I told him, I think he just likes to complain about Daniel for no reason at this point.

He shrugged and crossed him arms. "You know what'd be a nice thing to happen, just for me? You and Daniel becoming at least acquaintances." I said to him.

He didn't do anything, "Ok, Well then I'm gonna go to bed. I'll see you in there." He said to me and kissed my cheek.

I gave him a confused look and laughed a little as he began to walk away, "Big baby." I playfully insulted him as he pouted away.

He laughed as he was about to walk into the bedroom, making me laugh.

Johnny closed the bedroom door as I sat down on the couch.

The phone answered to a worrier Daniel. "Serena? I need your help." He asked me. I began to get a little worried.

"What's the matter?" I asked him.

"Well, me and Amanda are having problems. I've been spending too much time with the kids and my dojo, but it's really affecting our marriage. I've tried so much to show her I love her, but nothings working." Daniel said to me through the phone.

"Ok, well.. Remember the lesson Mr. Miyagi taught us about balancing?" I asked him. He of all people should remember that.

"Yeah, of course! But it's not helping me." He said.

"Well, I think you just need to clear you're head about karate right now. And focus on how to really show Amanda that you love her. Like, take her somewhere that you and her went before. Somewhere that brings back amazing memories between you two." I explained to him.

There was silence, "Alright. That's a good idea. Thank you so much, Serena. Hey, you should come over and have dinner with us again!" He explained as his mood got better.

I smiled, "Yeah, that'd be cool!" I said to him.

I heard the sound of keys jingling through the phone, "Ok, I'll let you go. Again, thank you." He said and then hung up the phone.

I smiled and nodded, I love helping relationships. I got up from my seat and began to walk over to the bedroom.

I opened the door and saw Johnny sleeping peacefully, I smiled to myself. He is just so cute, even when he's sleeping.

I closed the door behind me and took my shoes off, I didn't bother changing, I just got into bed.

I pulled the covers over me and snuggled near him. I saw him smile as I felt his arms wrap around me, pulling me into him.

I smiled as I kissed his cheek, "I love you." I said in a whisper.

"I love you more." He said back as put his head on my shoulder as we continued to cuddle each other.

We then both fell asleep smiling and in each other's embrace, like we always do.

...

Morning

I woke up to my stomach churning and my throat feeling weird. I leaned up quickly as I began to feel sick. I got out of bed and ran to the bathroom.

I leaned over the toilet and began to throw up. I heard footsteps behind me as I kept throwing up. I felt Johnnys hands brush the back of my neck as he pulled my hair away from the toilet.

I then finished puking, and I just sat on the floor next to the toilet.

Johnny looked at me with concern, "A-are you ok??? What happened??" He asked me.

I honestly don't know.

I shrugged, "I just woke up to a weird feeling and all of the sudden I needed to throw up." I said as I stood up.

He looked really confused and worried. I laughed a little at his reaction.

"Honey, I'm fine. It's just food poisoning. I get a little sick after eating my moms food sometimes. I honestly feel fine now." I said to him with a smile.

I leaned in to kiss him but he held me away from him, "No offense, but I don't wanna kiss throw up.." He said with a little laugh.

My eyes widened, "Oh shit, I forgot." I said with a laugh. I then washed my mouth out and brushed them really quick.

After I finished, I turned back around to face Johnny and smiled. "Better?" I asked him.

He looked down to the toilet, "Uhh.." He looked grossed out. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

I flushed the toilet and then walked out of the bathroom. I felt him get a hold of my hand, stopping me from walking any further.

"That's better." He said and then kissed me. I smiled as I kissed him.

We pulled away to look at each other, he looked as if he was trying to think of something.

He then smiled a little, "So, yesterday I asked you if you wanted to go have a nice romantic dinner. But we couldn't, so now that it's the next day do you wanna have that dinner tonight?" He asked me as he wrapped his arms around me.

I smiled, "Yeah." I said happily. He smiled even more and kissed me.

He nodded and pulled away, "Alright, well I'm actually meeting Jordan for lunch in a bit. But right after, our nice night can begin." He said sweetly.

I smiled and nodded, "Sounds good." I said and then kissed him once more.

I'm not sure why he's randomly having lunch with Jordan though, he rarely ever talks to him.

a/n: heyyyy !!!! i hope u enjoyed this chapter, the next one is gonna be very fun trust me hehe.. alsooo sorry it took a while to update but what else is new lmao <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 2.8K 30
After moving to Reseda California with her twin brother Daniel LaRusso and their mother, she catches the eye of the popular Cobra Kai, Johnny Lawrenc...
12.9K 294 13
After breaking up with your boyfriend you realize that you have feelings for your best friend Sam... I don't have a great summary lol but it's good...
5.1K 134 34
Her love was like glass,beautiful but fragile. Once shattered, it could never be the same again. . Johnny, the ultimate bully of the 80s and Y/n, a g...
3.1K 60 16
Inside the walls of the South Seas apartment complex, your friendship with your neighbor, Daniel Larusso, is something you've never had with anyone e...